Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Lazy Kingdom
02:28:59 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello chat, im looking to do a Laid back Rp! I'm open to any topic :D! Please PM me <3!
 BJake
02:25:42 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You should check your TH real quick
 Rogue Wildfires
02:24:30 Mac and Cheese
What's a good Halloween name for my pack...
 Faulty Demons
02:23:33 Ollie, Gold
And you're pretty damm good at people lol
 BJake
02:23:28 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You got it :D
 Faulty Demons
02:22:48 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Edgy, skater/biker dude
 Rogue Wildfires
02:22:20 Mac and Cheese
Kaz [CP Here] raises their tail in the air, silently calling for order.

Mood: Alert

Bossy boi
 BJake
02:21:36 Don't call me BJ.
Ollie*
 BJake
02:21:18 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollia
You know, I've gotten better at people, what's his vibe?
 SilverShadow
02:19:06 Ash ☆ Crow
If you do either of what I suggest then I would love to see it.
 SilverShadow
02:16:47 Ash ☆ Crow
So maybe a really epic wildcat cat/ human guy?

Or a selkie, thos are fun
 Faulty Demons
02:16:33 Ollie, Gold
BJake
You should draw this guy ;)
-Click-
Again lol
 BJake
02:14:56 Don't call me BJ.
I like drawing humanoid, and anthro, male, anything but cute
 Barn Owl
02:14:44 Owl
Message me if you'd like to RP PM! Must be 18+ and semi literate to literate. I have an unusual romance idea.
 SilverShadow
02:09:33 Ash ☆ Crow
What category are you most interested in?
 BJake
02:04:13 Don't call me BJ.
I want to draw, but I don't know what
 Dawnforest
02:00:33 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:59:00 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
she has such interesting pelt but i dont know if i wanna keep :/
 HawksBeak
01:56:18 Spirit, Wander
Hey chat
 Aurora tribe
01:49:12 Mist
Malcuth Rufus, ghost, jaxs, leo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Jackal : 0
Mamba : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 29, 2023 07:12 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar put his skateboard down and began skating down the street. He met up with his friend Chris, who only lived a couple of houses down. They made their way through the town, really just skating around. Sky found peace when skating, it was one of his passions. He and Chris ended up passing the station, Sky eyeing it to see if he could see Jake anywhere. He didn't see Jake, but maybe he was already eating somewhere. They made their way to where all the shops and food places were since Chris was starting to get hungry.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 30, 2023 02:24 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake continued to look around at the shops for food options. Occasionally he would stop to talk to a few people, especially younger kids he knew. He did this for a while before finally deciding on getting some tacos for lunch, since nothing else was overly appealing. Distantly in his head he wondered what Skylar was doing, but wasn't too worried about him.
(Sorry it's short ;-;)
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 30, 2023 04:04 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Hey Sky, I'm kind of hungry for burritos, theres that one taco burrito place just around the corner." Chris said. "I'm not too hungry but sure." Sky answered as he continued to skate beside Chris. They turned the corner and once they got to the food place Sky looked through the window. He caught a glimpse of what it looked like to be a cop. He took a second look and his eyes widened. "Uhm I'll wait out here, could you get me a Pepsi though." Sky said as he made his way the way that was beside the doors. "Yeah, theres not a big line so I'll be out quick." Chris said as he looked inside the place as he opened the door.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 30, 2023 05:02 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once Jake reached the taco place and went inside. He ordered a basic taco meal with two tacos and a drink. When his food was done he began to walk out the doors. As he made his way over to the outdoor eating area he nearly ran into a man at the door. "I'm so sorry," he apologizes before seeing who the man was. "Oh-" Jake says slightly surprised to see the familiar face so soon, "hey Skylar. Wasn't expecting to run into you here."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 30, 2023 08:30 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar took another glance inside the window and before he knew it Jake was on his way to the door. Skylar looked away and just prayed he wouldn't notice his. Fuck... Skylar's heart pace sped up as Jake spoke to him. "Yeah well my friends just grabbing some food." Sky said.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 31, 2023 01:18 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded as Skylar explains why he was there and says, "Well I'm happy to see that you are having some fun then. If I would have known I would have seen you here I would have bought you some food." Jake sets his food down on a small table close to him as he talks to Skylar, as he was getting tired of holding the hot food and cold drink.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 31, 2023 05:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar slightly looked at Jake as he sat down, but he didn't look too much. "Yeah well, I'm not that hungry so you wouldn't have had any luck." Sky said with a bit of arrogance. He then looked through the window and saw Chris on his way out. He opened the door for him and once Chris was out he grabbed his Pepsi from him. "Thanks Chris." Sky said. He took another glance at Jake before turning around to where he set his board.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 31, 2023 05:26 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Oh, alright then," he says, kind of surprised at the arrogant tone Skylar had. He then watched as Skylar opened the door for another man, which he assumed to be a friend of his, and thanked him for a drink. As Skylar began to walk of Jake calls to him, "So I'll see you around then?" He asked this in a very friendly tone as he was actually hoping to see Skylar again, even after last night.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 31, 2023 05:55 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar positioned his board with his foot he heard Jake's voice again. He half turned around and looked at Jake slightly. "Yeah whatever." Sky said sighing a bit. As he held his Pepsi he got onto his board and pushed his foot off the ground. He looked slightly back since Chris wasn't on his board yet. Once Chris got closer Sky held out his hand. Chris knew what he was doing and grabbed ahold of Sky's hand. Sky then pulled Chris so Chris would get in front of him. Skylar surprisingly had a good balance and maintained it even when not looking forward.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 31, 2023 08:06 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched silently and shocked as Skylar rode off with an almost rude answer. He sat there and stared at his food for a minute, replaying what their interaction had been like. Had he said something wrong? Had he not said something when he should have? He stared blankly at his food as he thought about this before starting to eat. He didn't want to waste the food if he lost his appetite from thinking too much.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    27    28    29    30    31   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us