Chatbox
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 22, 2023 05:59 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake thought for a moment, trying to decide a nice and easy truth for Skylar to answer. After a moment Jake asks, "What is your biggest dream that you hope will be answered one day of your life?" Jake thought that this was a good question as it almost always made people think and their answers were usually pretty cool.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 22, 2023 10:56 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar thought for a moment after Jake's question. What was his dream? He didn't know for the most part. As a kid he dreamed to become a famous guy from a band, he's working on it. "Well I don't know..." He said, pausing for a moment. "I guess I always wanted to become a famous band member but I don't know if that will ever happen." Sky then added.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 22, 2023 05:17 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake waited patiently until Skylar answered and then nodded at his answer. "I mean that's a cool dream," he says, "but I guarantee you can make that happen if you believe in yourself more and have more motivation as well as a better mental attitude. I mean I have seen guys go from down in the dumps to having very steady lives so I can tell you that if you put your mind to it, it will happen."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 22, 2023 09:55 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I mean I guess..." Skylar said, pausing before asking, "Truth or dare?" He waited for the boy's answer, thinking about what he said. Maybe he is right, I could make it happen if I try harder... But I already am trying. Skylar pushed those thoughts down and got back into the game.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 23, 2023 11:15 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake hums thoughtfully for a moment, trying to decide between the two options. "I'll do dare this round," he says, "try something a little more risky for this round I suppose."
~
(Sorry it's so short)
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 23, 2023 04:47 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(we need to make this more spicy at some point but idk who's going to make the first move.)
"mhm okay, I dare you to." Skylar paused and began to think. He had no clue what to dare him to do. " I dare you to tell me a secret of yours." He said with a smirk
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 24, 2023 11:40 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
( XD Maybe Jake makes the first move since he has already been trying to decide if he likes Skylar or not)
~
"A secret," he says and pauses, trying to decide what he could possibly tell Skylar. After a few moments he decides on his answer, "I do have a crush on someone right now.. But I can't tell you who."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 24, 2023 03:32 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar listened intently as Jake told him a secret. Sky's eyes widened just a bit. "A crush. You know I probably have no clue who it is but okay." Sky said teasingly. Skylar smirked a bit at Jake before looking away.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 24, 2023 08:43 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"I sure hope not," Jake says, "I wouldn't want you to go telling them behind my back or anything." He chuckled slightly and felt a light, fuzzy feeling in him, but couldn't figure out why exactly. "Anyway," he continues, "truth or dare?"
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 25, 2023 05:24 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Dare." Skylar said with a smirk. He was getting pretty comfortable with the whole game. There was really no telling which option was worse. You could get a truth that you absolutely don't want to say or you could get a dare that you would never see yourself doing at all. It was all risky, but that was a part of the fun.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us