Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 13, 2023 05:13 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake was enjoying the movie and was hoping that Skylar was as well. He tried to keep himself from looking over at him too much, not wanting it to be weird, but would occasionally glance at him. One of these times that he did it when he looked back at the screen a jump-scare happened, which he had not expected. Jake nearly jumped out of his skin when this happened but soon calmed himself down and got his heart rate back to normal again.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 13, 2023 04:55 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As they continued to watch the movie, out of nowhere there was a jumpscare. Skylar barely flinched, but his heart skipped a beat. Skylar slightly glanced at Jake who had jumped, Sky chuckled a bit at him but only for a second before looking back at the tv.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 14, 2023 05:00 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once he had calmed down more from the scare Jake heard Skylar chuckling at him. Jake let out a small chuckle as well before looking back at the TV. He knew now to not look away from the TV or to prepare himself for a scare next time he looked away. After this incident, Jake went back to quietly watching the movie. He didn't get scared as bad as he did for the rest of the jump-scares, as he knew when a scare was coming anyway.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 15, 2023 09:05 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Imma time skip if that's alright with you to the end of the movie)

By the time the movie was done, Skylar had finished his cup of water. He didn't want to be awkward but he didn't know what to say, truly. He felt he was awkward, so he tried to think of something to say. "Now what?" Sky asked quietly. He didn't know what they would do now or when Sky would go home... if he even went home.

Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 16, 2023 05:07 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
When the movie finished Jake felt kind of sad, as it was a good movie and was done now. His lemonade was almost gone but not quite by the time the film had ended. At Skylar's question Jake thought for a minute before checking to see what time it was. "Well it's not terribly late yet," he says, "maybe we could play a game before you head home? I have a handful of board games and card games or we could play truth or dare."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 16, 2023 03:53 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar thought for a moment before answering Jake. Sky liked board games and card games, but something was telling Sky to pick truth or dare. "We could play truth or dare for a bit then maybe something else because I'm terrible at thinking of things." Skylar then answered.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 17, 2023 05:27 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake chuckled and nodded as he turned to face Skylar, sitting criss-crossed to make it easier, "Alright. Would you like to start or shall I?" He always enjoyed a good game of truth or dare, as it was a good way to get to know others. Something deep inside of him told him that this game would be a little different, but he was excited to learn why.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 17, 2023 06:03 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar had also turned to face Jake after he did, he then sat crisscrossed like Jake. "You please," Skylar answered, not having anything to ask right now. Skylar grew a bit nervous, he hoped Jake wouldn't ask him too personal of questions right off the bat.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 17, 2023 06:13 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Alright then," he says before asking, "truth or dare?" As he waited for a response Jake started to think up a couple questions to ask Skylar. A few of them were common ones while a few others were a bit different. He always wanted to make sure to have his ideas ready so he wouldn't have to hesitate too much.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 17, 2023 06:55 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(agh sorry it's short)
"mhmmm" Skylar said, thinking for a moment after. "Truth" Skylar said with a slight smile as he looked at Jake.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us