Wolf Play : Bowl x Broken(s)
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat
 MLadySkylar
06:11:11 P'Sky
I'd agree with that
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:07 (he/they)
I'd notify them that I would not be progressing with their commission until they respond next
 Salom_
06:11:04 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Okay thatÂ’s what I figured might be best. I already stopped work on it, but I do hope they reach back out because it was turning out very well
 MLadySkylar
06:10:50 P'Sky
Sal
Are you referring to those making your commission?
 Existence
06:10:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, stop the commission till I receive a reply personally.
 MLadySkylar
06:10:06 P'Sky
Katie
Vitals aren't perfect
Weight is amazing
If you want to Cp stack her
 Salom_
06:09:29 Sal, Salmon
Question for people who do commissions: What do you do if midway through a commission the person stops answering your messages about it whatsoever?
 KateXiX
06:08:51 
Thoughts on her?
-WP Click-
 Pisces Prince
06:08:32 Ry, Pisces, Prince
Sting
-I'd say keep her. Her hydro doesn't affect battle CP toooooo much..
 MLadySkylar
06:08:26 P'Sky
Narran
She's HW Hero
Totally a keep in my book
 Narran Park
06:07:33 Sting
That helps!
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
06:07:01 P'Sky
Narran
Link?
 Narran Park
06:05:14 Sting
got this cutie.
HW Hero, but she has Hydro...Probably not worth keeping right?
 MLadySkylar
06:05:10 P'Sky
I'm watching FTWD while home alone, I need to rethink my choice

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Bowl x Broken(s)July 12, 2024 12:01 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He snarled with annoyance at the whining she-wolf's words. "An assassin. Ha. That's very funny, very, very funny indeed. I bet they are after my amulet, too." He paused, thinking, his big muzzle twisting into a handsome frown of concentration. Assassination attempts were fairly common in his line of work, and he had to admit that they could be handy, but an attempt to take his life? No one would be that stupid. Right? His tail flicked, a silent gesture for the rest of the wolves to leave the room. Almost sobbing with relief, the big brown wolf slunk away, probably to go hide in an alley somewhere. Seven didn't really care anymore. He was more focused on the thin strand of dark silk around his neck, and especially the glowing orb affixed to the end of it- a small amber ball containing two intricately carved dragons, each biting the tip of the other's tail. This was his greatest treasure, stolen from a the Dragon King centuries before Seven was born. The amulet possessed so much power... a pity that he wasn't sure how to use it. It was almost useless without that knowledge. He sighed, then spread his wings. He should sleep. His mind always worked better on a full night of sleep.
As he flew, he once again wondered who had sent an assassin after him. They must have been new to the town; everyone here knew not to mess with Seven, the blood king.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 12, 2024 01:30 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina left the house through the back exit. She wasn't entirely in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. She had to think.
What was a good way to get accepted into a criminal group with a nororiously bloody history and somehow keep the ringleader alive when she stole the thing that was most precious to him? Oh yes, that would be very easy.
Nina must have muttered the last bit aloud, so lost in her thoughts, as a slightly shady-looking brown wolf passing in the other direction looked at her strangely. Then looked again, more appreciatively this time. Nina sighed, used to this attention. She had quickly learnt to ignore this useless staring of other wolves. She quickly moved off, leaving that other wolf in the dust. Disgusting. She wondered if the criminal gangs would be similar to that wolf. Probably so, Nina thought sourly.
And that gave her an idea. A small idea, but an idea nonetheless. Better than nothing.
How would she infiltrate a closely-knit criminal group that had a history of murdering others? Nina just had the idea. She'd use everything in her arsenal.
Every single drop. This was a big job, and big rewards. Nina knew she'd be rich beyond her dreams if she succeeded.
Now she just knew how.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 12, 2024 11:13 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
The flight to his den lasted about 10 minutes. It was a bit annoying to have to fly that far whenever he went from the hall of thorns to his den or the other way around, but he knew that keeping his den a safe secret would be helpful. He landed in an alley and looked around, very alert. No one could find his den, or he would go to jail or get killed. After a moment, he decided that it was safe and swiftly entered the door of a small apartment on the second floor. He sighed, finally letting his wings droop a bit. Home. This apartment was, to the authorities, the property of an old red winged coyote named Barnabus Smudge. A creative name, Seven supposed, but awful for any animal actually named that. He shook off his thoughts, and then shook out his wings. With a quiet jingle, two twin daggers slipped out. He caught them before they reached the floor, his dark amber magic wreathing around the silver blades in a stunning display of power. The blades were enchanted, able to cut through any armor and impossible to be stolen. He gently placed them side by side on their shelf, in a gold-inlaid chest made specifically for them. Then, he crossed to his desk, checking the protection spells laid around the apartment. Most wolves didn't have magic, but a few in the winged wolf branch did, and he was lucky enough to be one of them. He didn't use his talents that often, however; they drained the strength of your physical attacks greatly. He preferred to stick to his mental and physical capabilities instead. Finally, it was time for him to sleep. He checked a clock on the wall. 1:45 AM. He would sleep for about six-seven hours, just to make sure that he would be at full strength tomorrow. He curled up on his bed, tucked his wings close against him, and instantly fell asleep.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 12, 2024 09:55 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina was dead tired, and the streets were empty, save for some extreme unsavoury people. As much as she wanted to sleep, for her plan to work she had to at least look tired. Maybe even she could be tired.
One thing was for sure - tonight, she wasnt sleeping. Or was it tomorrow morning right now? She didn't exactly know, or care.
From past jobs regarding lowlies in Seven's group of criminal bigheads, she knew the general location of his brigand's thugs. She wasn't entirely keen on what her plan did to her, but... a job was a job. If Nina was loyal to anything, it was doing her job.
The night was only slightly moonlit as Nina pulled out her wings. If anyone was looking, they might have seen a brief shadow flit across the sky before it disappeared, and might have thought of it as a trick of the light. Nina hadn't earned the name of "the Wraith" from her enemies without cause.
She flew, heading arrow straight for the thug's dens, and pondered her information - and her plan. While she hadn't seen Seven before, she had dealt with a bunch of the lowliers in their dens. She was definitely hoping that she wouldn't have to meet them - would they have recognized her? Nina knew how to keep herself to herself, and knew how to conceal her identity. This time, however, she'd be going in with her full personality, and her plan that she had concoted definitely said that.
Ugh. She hated her own plan. But it probably was the only way.
So on she flew, silent as a shadow, towards what might be her greatest job ever.
High risk, but high rewards. Who knew that Nina liked tempting the odds?
Bowl x Broken(s)July 12, 2024 11:51 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He woke up annoyed. Bad news for any wolf who bothered him today. He'd been dreaming again, about Silver... he missed her so bad it hurt to even say her name. Difficult, because Silver was one of the precious metals he smuggled. Either way, he was awake, and he needed to plan. Today, he was supposed to get another shipment of silk into the harbor, and he had to make a deal for the price. Hopefully he could bargain, but it wouldn't be a problem if he couldn't. After all, his daggers hadn't been used in a while. He grinned, then swept out of his apartment, using his telekinesis to get himself a dark cloak and tuck his daggers away inside his wings. He ruffled his fur up a bit; the cold air didn't bother him but it was best that he appeared as normal as possible. He slunk through the alleys toward the harbor, then changed his mind. He would check the headquarters first. He looked around the square, then decided that it was empty enough that he could fly. That would definitely help him to move faster, and he disliked using his ability to shadow travel, so flight was the only good option. He realized that he was thinking a lot. This happened, sometimes. It was how smart he was, paired up with a bit of fear. He wasn't scared of anything, really. Some of the wolves that he'd met like him, they'd been extremely paranoid. He didn't get paranoid like that. It was dumb. Just another thing to get you killed faster, in his opinion. He wouldn't get killed. He wasn't sure what would happen though. After all, he didn't really have a plan that far ahead. Maybe he would just keep doing this forever. It didn't matter. He was at the main hall now, and he was ready to kill.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 13, 2024 03:29 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina landed in a shaded alley near where she quite definitely knew some odd grunts were patrolling. Tucking her wings away, carefully making sure her twelve blades were sufficiently hidden, she slowly walked towards where she knew they were.
As Nina walkes towards them, still hidden by both shadow, stealth and a corner, her entire demeanour changed. She looked more haggard, her paws dragging slightly, becoming louder with each step. Nina hated not being silent in a job, but with every step into that alley... she stepped into a second skin. That was Nina on the outside but not entirely Nina on the inside.
She became someone of her own imagination. Someone on the run, that had important things in waiting.
And was still exceedingly alluring. That was another weapon she consistently wielded.
When she turned the corner, all the wolfy grunts saw was a tired, haggard yet beautiful wolf that had dared to trespass into their territory.
"Who goes there?" asked one of the grunts, a slight sneer curling his mouth. Nina shrugged off the disgust at his leering glance, knowing full well what the idiot might try if she didn't play her cards right - and he'd be dead in seconds if he tried anything against her.
Adopting a weary tone, Nina replied to him, "I... have information for your leader. Crucial information... about the assassin after him."
The moment of truth to see if she would actually be allowed in.
"Bring me to him. His life might depend on it. I will speak to no-one else but him about it."
Bowl x Broken(s)July 13, 2024 08:52 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He licked his long fangs as he walked through an alley close to his hall. There had been no news, nothing at all of interest. He couldn't really blame his group, but it was still annoying when there was nothing new for him. Maybe he could get more spies... suddenly, his attention snapped back to the present. He heard talking. His keen ears picked up the sound of one of his guards, and then of a she-wolf answering him. He turned, quickly moving closer, and stalked into the alley, making sure that his handsome fur was flat. No emotion. He had to see what this wolf had to say first. He noticed it immediately, something that she must not have noticed; the biggest wolf held a dagger. It was a magical blade like Seven's, but this one would probably just knock the she-wolf out. She was very pretty, and Seven knew his wolves well. He didn't like what would happen if he didn't step in now. All these thoughts happened in only about two seconds, then he sprang. Swiping the knife out of the air, he kicked it into a wall and then crushed it with a burst of magic as his own daggers slit the other wolf's throat. He dropped to the ground in attack stance, surveying the group with a harsh glare, and then turned to the she-wolf. "Seven, here. If you'd like, you can follow me and tell me your information. If you don't..." He grinned, making sure those long fangs were in sight.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 13, 2024 08:55 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Nina blinked.
Okay. That was not what she was expecting to happen. Definitely not. Her plan didn't entirely work that way.
So, this was the infamous ganglord. Nina didn't quite know what to make of her - and her composure was slightly rattled as a result. She took care too keep that bottled up.
Looking rather impeccable, righteous, damnit - Nina admitted quietly to herself he was quite some eye candy too - and powerful, Seven was definitely not what Nina was expecting to deal with when she was told to take sometthing from him.
Damnit, why did he need to look so good? He had nobly taken down her "attackers", and Nina had just experienced a first-class display of his fighting skills. And damn - but if it came to a one on one, Nina wasn't entirely sure who would come out alive. It was one of the first times she admitted to herself that she may have found an opponent worthy of her.
But Nina still had to play the part. Just because he was not what Nina was expecting to have to tackle, didn't mean this job wasn't worth any less. Heck, she might even enjoy trying.
Nina dipped her head in acquiscience. Here was her opportunity, and she wouldn't waste it. She would have to play the slightly cowed wolf for a while longer against this extremely dominant male - heck, he even gave off the aura that said, "I'm a dominant male!!!! Come to me!!!!!!"
Nina paused slightly, then replied. "I... I... yes, sir. Thank you."
She turned slightly, and followed him.
Bowl x Broken(s)July 13, 2024 11:20 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
~^~Seven~^~
He decided to bring her to a secure hotel room near the beach. It was pretty, and he could watch for his boats. He stalked through the lobby and entered an empty elevator, pulling a fake screw off the wall and pressing the button under it. Then, he turned his full attention to the wolf. She was very beautiful, even though she looked tired and a bit dirty. He sighed. Dirt was not his favorite thing, and neither was blood, with was annoying, because both coated his paws. Thankfully, the blood was covered by the dirt. Too many questions from the hotel owner or the workers would mean another kill, and one was hard enough to cover anyway. He felt a bit annoyed about his decision to kill the other wolf; he didn't really need the mutt but it was always better to have more workers than less. Especially when he was as important as he was. Anyway. Back to the she-wolf. She almost definitely had blades concealed somewhere, otherwise she wouldn't be this calm in an elevator with a wolf who had just murdered someone right in front of her. It was impressive, especially from a female, to not be either terrified or about to throw up. Under normal circumstances, he may even have asked her to join him. However, if she truly did have information about the assassin, then she was probably a spy, and a good one at that. What else could she know? And who did she work for? The doors dinged open. They had arrived. He crossed the room and settled down on a soft white armchair, arching his wings over himself in a protective stance, and then began his interrogation with a soft purr. "So... what do you think you're doing trying to trick me?"
Bowl x Broken(s)July 13, 2024 11:31 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Nina~
~
Okay, what the hell? Nina indignantly thought she was playing the part rather well.
Nina frantically scanned her memory of what happened, and how she reacted. Everything but - ah. Shit. She probably didn't have a great enough reaction to him killing his acolyte.
Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
Change of plan. If there was another thing that should be added to Nina's portfolio, maybe changing the plan midway might have been one of them.
Nina was rather self-consciously aware that she was rather dirty, and extremely sleep-deprived. She had cultivated that look, after all. But Seven had some rather valid suspicions.
If Nina was smart, she probably should just stab the wolf right now and take his thing. But that wasn't a good idea - blood on the carpet would be an annoyance, and they wanted him alive.
So she'd have to gain his trust. Somehow.
Well, here was a good way to start.
Nina shook her head dismissively. "Relax. I'm not here to kill you." Nina knew that acting as a helpless maiden would be pretty pointless. Seven clearly knew she wasn't that, and there was no point in trying to pretend otherwise now. "I do have information on your assassin that's after you. Quite a bit, as a matter of fact. But... what would be in it for me?" She gave Seven a rather implicit look that quite clearly said that she wanted money. After all, no information comes free, right?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us