Chatbox
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:06 I eat souls, nom nom
Oh, she's pretty, Malcuth

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 18, 2023 07:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Thanks for your patience! I finally can get back to this ><

Tala heard Lucan's enchantment and instant chaos that ensues in the group of soldiers following them. She had never heard that spell before, but then again, she never heard much of sun elves' spells.

Heat wave hit her side as Lucan casted his fire spell. She was too focused in her own spellcasting that she did not see what he did, but she knew what just happen. A sun elf truly fought by her side!

Her spells with the two moon elves successfully put the fire off before it caused major damage. Her hand was burned a little, but she iced out the wound. She could take care of it later.

Tala looked outside the carriage. The soldiers were scattered. The carriage swerved into the forest. They were surrounded by trees with white trunk, golden leaves. Everything was bright. With the carriage masked, they have eluded the enemy for now.

"Are we safe?"

"I think so."

"We'll reach the city outskirts by tomorrow morning."

"Camp tonight?"

"Yeah, sundown in about 6 hours."

Tala was standing awkwardly, wondering if she should borrow Lucan's lap to sit on again. After what he did, however, it seemed fitting that he should sit comfortably.

"You are incredible," she looked into Lucan's eyes, her golden gaze filled with sincere respect. Lucan's blonde hair sways with the carriage movement. From where she was, the window framed the beautiful trees outside right behind Lucan's head. She heard the wedding rite drums and singing of the elves in her head. Huh.

"You must invite me to your wedding after all these." She chuckled grimly, more to herself, warding off her own thoughts. She turned to the other prisoners. "Right, lads?"

"Y-yes, of course."

"Thank you for your help."

"We should celebrate together."

They looked relieved, but somehow still kept their guards up. They seemed distracted with their own thoughts. Tala wondered why, but before she had the chance to think about it, the burly human who drove the carriage replied to their conversation cheerfully with his deep gut voice.

"Damn right, lad, you have the best cook in the kingdom as your friend now! I will bring the best delicious dishes you'll ever put on your elven tongue, the guests will remember it as a feast instead of a wedding!"

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 18, 2023 11:18 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Lucan felt instant relief flood over him when they gad finally eluded the guards. He hoped now the travelers could believe him, that they could see he truly intended to side with them.

He couldn't help but feel his breath catch in his throat at her praise. Sure, he had been told he was important his whole life but it wasn't the same as a sincere compliment. His eyes met hers, for what felt like an entire eternity before everyone spoke and she made her comment on the wedding.

He chuckled, then grimaced at the idea. He struggled to think of a witty reply until the carriage driver spoke up. "I thought running away was pretty memorable" he laughed, clearly joking about the situation.

"Maybe if I ever get married. Then yes I'll hire you for the feast." He smiled sincerely, he barely noticed that his gaze had flicked back toward the moon elf as he spoke. He did feel a twang of guilt form as he thought about how the princess might have felt about a run away groom. He knew it would be extremely embarrassing for her and he was a natural people pleaser. But he didn't love her and there was no way he could marry someone without love.

Lucan noticed the woman had been standing a bit awkwardly, balancing herself. He leant his back against the wall and nodded toward his lap "You can sit, we can all squeeze in" he smiled, his tone soft. Rolling off his tongue like silk he spoke "You deserve a rest."

He tried not to focus on her too much, she held this strange power over him. Even in her current state, he could see past the clothes. He didn't care about the lingering smell. Suddenly his little escape felt a lot more exciting, he wondered where he would end up. Whether they would all split up, and if they did would she stay with him? His thoughts raced with different possibilities. He was physically there in the carriage, but mentally he was on another planet.

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 19, 2023 12:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tala observed the sincerity in Lucan's face. At least she believed he was sincere.

She suddenly felt self-conscious. If he had been any other sun elf she would've been more than happy to annoy him by sitting on his lap and make him smell her scent, watch his disgusted face at her dirty self. But he didn't seem so bad for a sun elf, and suddenly she didn't want to look bad in front of him. She uselessly tried to comb her hair, but it's all tangled up and sticky. Tala carefully sat on him again, wondering if her breath smells. She wished she stole some soap and toothbrush before leaving the palace.

"You're awful forward for someone who ran away from his wedding," Tala commented, trying to sound confident, turning her head away from him so he couldn't smell her breath. "I wonder if my ex-husband ever had that sincerity in his face too?"

"We're going to go outside the capital city, to the slums. All of us got some friend or family there. Ye got anyone waiting for you, lad? We can drop you off near the city wall if you want.. but we can't wait for someone to pick you up. You'll have to camp with us tonight, though, the King's forest is huge. The road's gonna look like this for some long hours." The driver said to Lucan. "What's yer name? Or...what do ye want to be called? Ye can call me Barley."

Tala weighed her choices. Should she go with Lucan if he decided to not leave the city with them? He seemed like a powerful man, but it's still risky for a fugitive to go alone.

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 19, 2023 12:36 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

The former prince felt a strength warmth envelope him when she seated herself again. It had been a long time since he felt a connection with someone. His life had been become so boring and political in the last 8 years, it drove him insane having to live for other people but that was finally over.

"Pfft, letting you sit down isn't forward!" he teased. "If anything I'm being a gentleman actually" he continued. He wondered wether to address her last line.. for now he decided not to but he made a mental note of the comment.

The mans attention shifted as he was questioned, of course he had no one. Even if he returned now after running away he would be disowned. "My name is Lucan-" he paused, "Just call me Luca" he continued. "No, no one waiting" he continued, his voice showed no emotion for that sentence. He had lived such a lonely life surrounded by a whole kingdom that he knew he would be fine alone.

"What about you.." his hand brushed her thigh to grab her attention. "Anyone special waiting for you?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow. He felt his heart rate rise slightly as he awaited an answer. He hoped she didn't have a partner waiting. But what was he thinking! He had just met this woman in a hasty flee, perhaps it was still the chaos and adrenaline speaking..

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 19, 2023 02:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

That is the name of the prince, Tala mentally noted. She wondered if sun elf nobles all have the same name, the same face? She did remember vaguely there was several kings and queens with the same names, just with added I, II et cetera behind their name. His name excited her. She had been a fan of the prince and it's now the closest she'd probably get to meeting him.

"Would you look at that, straight back to the lass." Barley said in a joking annoyed voice. He chuckled. "Young folks these days."

Tala would've responded to him if she didn't feel Lucan's hand brushing her thigh. She grabbed his hand, pushed it away, and glared at him. She didn't want anyone to be reminded that she's a woman. It would be dangerous for her.

She searched his face if he had any lustful intention, but all she saw was innocent excitement. "Sorry, you surprised me," she said in a hushed tone, hoping no one else heard her or saw her pushing his hand away. She couldn't afford to be seen as a target here. Especially when she had no fellow woman to help her out in the middle of the woods full of men.

She went back to her normal speaking voice, perhaps a bit louder than she intended.

"Me! You still forget who I am? I've been spending the past 8 years in and out of jail. How can anyone be waiting for the witch?"

She paused, the past flashing in her gaze. "I do have someone I promised to meet again. Not sure if it's still possible. Well, since you don't have anyone, do you want to help me? We can go together to... uh, I'll tell you if you'll come."

Barley responded from the front. "Now, now, not so fast. You both should look at least half decent before going wherever that is. Well, maybe not you, Luca, but Tala, you look like drenched gutter rat. No offense. How about you two come to my house? My wife should understand that you saved my life and deserve dinner plus a roof to stay under for a while. Even if you're a witch. Hells, my sons would be pissing their beds that they met the prince and the witch."

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 19, 2023 04:26 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

"I wouldn't put it past someone to wait 8 years for you.." he smirked in return. Clearly touching her thigh had crossed a line and he withdrew his hand. Choosing not to react and make a scene.

"I'd love to help" he spoke softly- "And we would both really appreciate your kind hospitality" he cringed at how 'properly' he said that. Old habits die hard.

"Dinner? You don't have to ask me twice. Food is the way to my heart" he chuckled, making some light small talk. He couldn't deny that he was rather excited to see what the Witch would look.. and smell like after a shower and some new clothes. He accepted her now, in her current state but he knew under all that grime she must be gorgeous.. she already was in his eyes.

Lucan shifted his weight slightly to make his posture a bit more comfortable. He made sure to move slowly and gently as to not through her off his lap or to startle her again. He could see how his touch may have been recepted but it wasn't his attention.

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 19, 2023 05:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Sure, if that person is alive, that is." She smirked, grimly. She looked at him quizzingly. "Are you always so charming to every girl you meet?"

She noticed how he said "we" without asking her first. She was used to it, and considering how gentle he had been so far, it was fine by her. Especially he didn't seem mad that she brushed off his touch just now. She liked that. She made a mental note that he liked food. She supposed all men do... she thought she's pretty good at cooking, though she's rusty after all these hectic years. She hoped he'll like her cooking.

"Then it's settled, sire!" Barley said cheerfully.

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 21, 2023 10:33 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Lucan rolled his eyes in a more playful way at her little comment. "No" he paused "I'm only charming to the pretty ones that smell like piss and look neglected" he spoke quietly, aiming his joke more to her. It was easy to basically whisper considering she was sitting on his lap.

He couldn't help but chuckle at how he was addressed "Seriously, you can just call me Luca" he insisted, if he was truly running away and giving up his royal life he ought to give up the royal titles too. He figured he should change his name properly too but that was a thought for another time.

He couldn't help but worry about his family a little bit, yes it was a rather harsh and loveless upbringing- behind closed doors. But he still cared and he knew behind their cold facades they did too, he just hoped his mother wasn't too upset since he knew she had a soft side that she would never admit to.

To the kingdom the royal family always seemed happy and perfect, but the life of a prince was a lot of training and isolating from real individuals. Most of his friends were other royals or nobles that were deemed fit to be around. Even as a toddler his friends had to be vetted! One thing he knew for sure was that once his younger sister stopped worrying she would happy. Unlike him she had always wanted to be Queen but she never stood a chance while he was alive.

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 21, 2023 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Then you sun elves should've fixed the prison system," Tala raised her chin defiantly. "It's hard not to smell like piss when you get tossed in a mixed prison with no bathroom. Men piss standing...everywhere. The toilet is horrid. And the food is horrible. Bean paste is worse than what you feed horses."

Tala's mouth curl, and tears welled up in her eyes. "It tasted like puke, but we're so hungry that we fought over it. Sometimes...sometimes it felt like we were worse than animals."

A tear rolled down her cheek. Tala ensured Lucan saw before meekly wiping it. Secretly she was watching his reaction. Tala liked looking pathetic, and it was very easy in her state to look so. She lost some of her beauty as she grew older in the harsh environment, yes, but she was still a young woman who seemed helpless. People treat her better when they take pity on her. Perhaps if Lucan ever decided to come back to his family, he would remember this and make the prison slightly better somehow. Or perhaps he would even take her in. Disguise her and make her a maid. Surely she could look irrecognizable in the right getup. Then she could at least live in peace. Yes, she wanted to live. Another year in that godawful prison and she'd lose all her strength to escape. Then she'd die, slowly, and pathetically out of hunger and disease. And the kingdom would rejoice over her death. She was the scapegoat of the kingdom—they blamed her for the suffering caused by war between the sun elf kingdom and the moon elf kingdom.

A war that ended 8 years ago with sun kingdom emerging victorious, just right after she got caught. It was nonsensical to blame one teenage girl for war. But it certainly was easier, and the masses simply ate up the accusation that the royals threw to her. Her situation was perfect—a kind and generous sun elf took pity on a moon elf war orphan and made her his wife. Yet look how the evil moon elf repaid him? By murdering him using dark magic, cursing the entire country. The moon elves deserved to perish! The witch should be caught and punished!

"Am I still pretty in your eyes? You're just saying that. I used to be...but I know I look horrid now. I'm even embarrassed to be seen by you right now."

Truth is, Tala didn't really believe Lucan's praise. But she liked hearing it, anyway, and hearing Lucan acknowledge the state she was in made her feel more at ease somehow.

It's true that prison is tough. But right now Tala was more overjoyed to leave it, at least for a while until she gets caught again. There was a part of her that still hoped for a miracle, however... if somehow she could truly escape forever.

"I didn't even do it!" She turned it up and wept. "I didn't kill him! But no one believed me."

Edited at March 21, 2023 11:51 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 22, 2023 12:08 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

To say that Lucan was surprised by her reaction was an understatement. He knew their prison was rough, he didn't agree with it either but she had seemed so tough before then and it truly pulled on his heart.

"Hey, Hey!" he tried to soothe in the softest tone he could muster. It wasn't hard, he was a gentle person inside. He liked to make people happy and ruling just didn't help anyone other than the royals and the nobles. "I know it's horrible Tala, I never agreed with my Father's way of things" he spoke quietly, calmly.

When she asked if she was still pretty he took no hesitation in answering. "Yes of course you are! Come here" he sighed softly as he wrapped his arms around her "Don't be embarrassed" he replied calmly.

Lucan didn't know why he felt so drawn to the woman he had literally met hours earlier but he did. Now to see her in this state brewed up a mix of emotions within him, anger towards his people, sorrow for what she went through for years. Another emotion simmered in there too but he couldn't quite put a finger on what that was.

And when she said she was innocent he believed her, maybe he was being naive but she would've been so young. It just didn't add up to him. "I believe you" he replied. "We are basically the same age, I remember your trial. I remember the things they said about you." he continued, she was such a well known inmate that everyone in the royal family knew her 'story'.

For her to be well so well known yet unrecognizable to him when he found her was sad, she deserved to live her younger years out and not feel the way she did now. To him she didn't deserve it and it solidified to him that he would never go back.

He pulled away from her ever so slightly, to wipe the tears that fell and make eye contact with her. "You are beautiful, and I believe you okay? You'll feel so much better after a wash and a real meal. I won't let them take you again" that was a big promise to make, especially to a stranger. But he believed every word that he said.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us