Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Crystal hills
Chatbox
 mission goofy
06:40:52 
zefhyr - turning off the notifications or not caring?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:55 
Boeing, what level do you have to get to in order to do that?!
 mission goofy
06:39:32 
boeing - bahaha all goods one of the first things i did when i made this account was turn of notifications for those because i simply Do Not Care
 kycantina
06:39:13 ky
-WP Click-

ooh should I keep her?
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol
 mission goofy
06:36:28 
-WP Click- one of my girls popped a 71R pup woah
 mission goofy
06:36:03 
boeing - hell yeah banana bread
 Boeing
06:35:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I don't know... I guess something happened to the seagull. A bunch of feathers around it's neck are just gone, leaving literally a hole in their feathers
felt bad for it so it's now the proud owner of a slice of banana bread
 mission goofy
06:34:29 
boeing - damn that seagull is wild lol
yippee slightly milder weather
 Boeing
06:33:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
There's a seagull with a hole in it's neck trying to steal my banana bread
Other than that... for once it's not horifically cold
 kycantina
06:33:52 ky
Explore or sleep gamers? I have to be up in 6 hours
 mission goofy
06:32:26 
boeing - weathers still acting like that metronome meme, how are you doin down south
 Boeing
06:31:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goofy
How are you doing up north there
 mission goofy
06:31:04 
hi boeing! :D
 Boeing
06:30:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
heya mission goofy
 mission goofy
06:28:52 
all 3 of my pregnant girls popped overnight and holy balls theres so many good puppers
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 3, 2022 09:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

As she walked over, he smiled and bowed. "would you like me to take you to a place I know of?"

As Eclipse straightened and walked out of the tent, he briskly nodded to the guard from his kingdom who was posted outside. "Ego eam duco et vado. Nihil opus est venire."

Continuing to walk, Eclipse turned his head toward Void. "Would you like me to?"

Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 3, 2022 10:15 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"Sure, lead the way," I said to the prince. I then motioned a guard from my kingdom to follow us. There was blood all over the ground and some abandoned weapons here and there. I saw a beautiful dagger and picked it up. The handle was made of silver in a dragon shape with amethyst embedded in it as its eyes and spines, and the handle was wrapped in black leather. The black was dark obsidian with a purple shine on it, showing that there was a spell on it. I admired the beautiful craftsmanship and held onto it, there was no way I wasn't adding it to my collection.

Edited at November 3, 2022 11:56 AM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 3, 2022 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

As Eclipse walked, he noticed the princess pick up a nice-looking dagger. Not far away, he noticed another dagger, one that looked like the one she picked up but was blue instead of purple, with sapphire gems.

"Ah, so I see you also collect weapons?" Eclipse asked Void after a moment, interested.

Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 3, 2022 11:55 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st person

"I have the hoarding habit that most of us lost through evolving. I hoard unique weapons, books, and animal pelts, a few pieces of jewelry, and skulls here and there. But yes I collect weapons, I have a favorite back home that I even learned to use, although a girl training and fighting is frowned upon." I said walking by his side, I started scanning the ground looking for more. I was eager to find more now since I saw that dagger.
Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 4, 2022 09:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Eclipse hummed. "I guess I have that habit too." He listened to her with interest, almost excited to know that someone else shared that interest.

"I also have a favorite duo weapon. Mine are actually dual broadswords, and inscribed into the blades are the words "pacis lator", which means Bringer of Peace in my kingdom's secondary language."

Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 4, 2022 09:32 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"My favorite is the scythe, its representation is unique. Along with how to use it, if you know what Colorguard is the way they throw their flags and how to use a scythe are quite similar." I said looking up to meet his gaze "I have one hanging above the mantle in my room, back at the castle. My grandfather made it for me out of an unbreakable stone that has no name. I don't dare use it for anything other than training. Scythes have to be built differently for different genders, weights, and body types; You can't just use a random scythe you found." I said almost ranting "Sorry if I am speaking to much, I am very passionate about scythes,"
Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 4, 2022 09:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He smiled. "Oh, it's quite alright. Most of that I already knew, as my other favorite is the scythe. I can't decide between the two types, you see. But my father only allowed me to bring one of the choices. I chose the broadswords, for I can use them with both hands and all."

He reached behind him, his arms criss-crossed. He then pulled out his broadswords, letting them reflect the light. Eclipse's eyes sparkled as he gazed at the weapons. They were beautiful, the hilts in a dragon shape.

"Would you like to learn about swords? They're quite like scythes."

Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 4, 2022 10:06 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"I can't learn any other weapons without risking forgetting the scythe, we already tried," I said looking forward "Most of my memory is filled with training for my future role, I have just enough memory to practice training with my scythe," I continued walking and noticed a unique helmet, I liked how it was made.
I was wanting to get armor made for me that was light, decorative, but actual armor at the same time. I picked up the helmet admiring it, looking at its detail, and trying to capture it. I was drawing what I wanted my armor to look like, then I would try to approach many people to see if someone would agree to make it.
Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 4, 2022 10:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He hummed again. "Alright, maybe we should train together sometime."

Eclipse saw Void pick up a helmet, admiring it. "That looks like it was very useful. Maybe I could take it to Cass to see if he can fix it up a little..." He thought for a moment, before noticing the look on Void's face.

"You interested in armor? I could take you to my kingdom's forge, I have a good friend who works there." He spoke, a thoughtful look on his face. "But if you do want to, that'll be later. I want to take you to my special place first. It's not that much farther, considering how much we've walked so far."

Frostyhills24 x Crystal hillsNovember 4, 2022 10:28 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"No, most armorers refuse to even consider making female armor. If I was to get armor it would be decorative and either a wedding gift, a coronation gift, or a birthday gift." I said looking down sadly "That would also be the least suspicious way to get armor without people thinking I would want it for training. They would think it's just a weird but unique and beautiful gift."

Edited at November 4, 2022 10:28 AM by Frostyhills24

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us