Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar Eclipse
Chatbox
 Boeing
07:04:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Does it make it worse when you learn Sun Bears hit for 60 damage and have 200 health?
 kycantina
07:04:26 ky
Jungle explorers are braver than me, it's scary in here
 Purgatory
07:04:24 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hey chat, how do we feel about seals of approval? Would you put them in your bios if they looked cool?
 CrypticHollow
07:04:07 
six at a time!? I would sob, I sob when I get two brown bears at once
 kycantina
07:02:56 ky
Cryptic, yes, and they're the bane of my existence. They always appear 6 at a time I swear
 Boeing
07:02:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Sun Bears are a Jungle enemy, yep.
 CrypticHollow
07:02:10 
fei

when I see eve in explore I attack and pray (familiar is summoned as well)
 Feiella
07:01:35 Fei the writer
when I see Eve in explore I run
 CrypticHollow
07:01:21 
bo, ky

are sun bears jungle animals?
 CrypticHollow
07:00:31 
next game year cannot come fast enough, I'm too excited for my stud pup to be aged up and my battle pup able to be trained
 Boeing
07:00:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
ky
I only tolerate Sun Bears because of the mush reward, and plus I keep getting the Defeat 10 Sun Bears quest
 purdy
06:59:56 
I'm invested in this conversation :p
 kycantina
06:59:35 ky
Bo, god, sun bears ;-; I have another 20 levels of them
 Boeing
06:57:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
It's literally the same as a Big Foot. Only it looks like a massive bipedal tiger

If anything, you should be afraid of Sun Bears and Bengal Tigers
 Feiella
06:57:20 Fei the writer
then there is explore Eve
 CrypticHollow
06:56:57 
bo

I am now terrified of the jungle
 Kháos
06:56:26 Kaos || Khaos
Your wolves played: Lightning Bolt howls for love.

Mood: Sad

At least I'm not the only one.
 Boeing
06:55:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Weretigers are the boss in Jungle. Just like how Big Foot is the boss for Forest and Yeti is the boss for mountains
 CrypticHollow
06:52:43 
bo

weretigers? are those event creatures? (I will cry if they are not)
 Wolves Of The North
06:52:40 
I'm totally lost in explore

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   25 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 29, 2022 03:15 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person humanoid
I screamed in pain out of nowhere"holy... "I collapsed to the floor making a thud noise
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 01:48 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I woke up hearing a faint scream, I got up and looked out the window. There were still a few hours before I would typically get up, I growled under my breath; knowing I wouldn’t get any more sleep. I walked over to my dresser and changed into my usual purple dress. I brushed my hair and splashed cold water on my face, hoping it would wake me up. Instead, I got flooded with memories of splashing in the cold cave water back home, in The Underground; Playing with others around my age.

One of the only places my species could stay calm and still see was the glowing pools. The cold water calmed us, just watching the water put some of the adults to sleep. It was one of the few places we could actually see each other, I remember the first time I got to see my mother. I was told my face lit up like a flame, my mother had what would be described as a soft look on her face; I was barely 5-years-old at the time.

I walked out of the room, a headache starting to grow on me. I walked to the general's office, only to see the guard from the night before, Ice, in pain on the couch; The general was nowhere to be seen. I walked out and quickly went to go get a warm rag, I grabbed a tray and some ingredients to make tea along with hot water. When I walked back into the room I knelt down and set the tray on the coffee table in front of the couch. I layed the warm rag on his forehead and started to ground up the tea leaves I grabbed.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 02:22 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
I looked over at her"why are you helping me?.."I had alot of bruises on me"I hate being helped.... Atleast my father says it shows weekness and so everyday he would punch me and beat me until I black out.."I groaned in pain again
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 03:24 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
“It’s my job sir,” I said putting the crushed leaves in the hot water. I picked up the teapot and flew fire under it, letting it boil. “The general just wants you to be strong, he might be rude and harsh but at least he is trying,” I said being honest I said putting the pot down and pouring it into a cup. “Drink, it will help relax your muscles,” I said handing it to him then standing up, I swayed a bit and saw stars. I bent over and grabbed my knees shaking my head than sitting down again. I grabbed my head, my headache turned into a migraine.

Edited at October 30, 2022 03:25 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 03:50 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I gotta go outside.."I got up and walked outside tripping over my own feet and falling face plate
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 04:17 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I watched him walk out of the room going past me sitting on the ground clutching my forehead.

I was still waiting in the general's office, it was my post after all. It wasn't my job to babysit his son, so stayed on the ground. I got up, if I showed I wasn't okay they would put me on bed rest. I poured myself a cup of the tea and chugged it, I wasn't going to let it go to waste. I stumbled over to the darkest corner of his office and started to relax. I leaned against the wall still with the tray of tea in my hand and set it on a table; pouring myself another cup.

I wondered when the general would arrive at his office, he probably trained in the mornings. I debated about writing him a note, what would I even say, "I went to find the darkest part of the castle, I will be back after a bit,"

What I needed was a pitch-black cave, I heard rumors there was one under the castle. They used to hold dragons under there,

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I mumbled and started to write out the note.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear General

I must retreat for the day because I cannot perform that well. I will be at your side again tomorrow, for I'm just a little under the weather today."

Your Servant

Void Deepvale

----------------------------------------------------------

I stumbled out of the office and found my balance long enough to walk outside and make it to the outdoor training grounds. I know there is a hidden tunnel in the ground hidden behind one of the statues. So I made my way to the private training area, no one was in the room that I could see. I checked behind each one till I found the one with a trap door behind it.

Climbing down, I found myself in darkness closing the trap door behind me. I was barefoot, feeling the cold stone beneath my feet once I touched the ground. I relaxed, all I could hear was my breathing. I stepped forward able to see where I was going, the tunnel was rough but smooth at the same time. Smoothed out from water erosion but tough in places the water didn't wash over. I felt the wall, it was smooth like the tiles in the grand ballroom.

When I looked ahead I could see that there was an opening at the end.

Edited at October 30, 2022 04:19 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 04:22 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person dragon form
I got up and roared loudly as I broke through the house being bigger then nearly every dragon even my father was smaller then me I stomped on the ground as I looked around for my father as I saw him and rushed at him as he screamed/Roared in fear from his own son
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 04:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I couldn't hear anything but the dripping of the water and my slow breathing. I walked to the end of the tunnel to find a giant open space, I took a deep breath and fell. I quickly changed into my dragon form flying through the cold air of the cave, trusting my instincts to guide me. Dodging stalactites and stalagmites that could easily kill me, but I didn't even graze them. The cold wind brushed against my face, and I found a wall to grip onto. I hung on the wall my face still feeling the breeze, did the cave have an entrance to the outside world? or was it just air circulating through the cave from my wingbeats?

"Hello?" I heard a voice call out from behind me, there must have been another secret entrance to the cave. I jumped and continued forward, I began to see a light. I glided over the lit area, it was just bioluminescent rocks but the cave continued still. I continued on my way seeing more light again, if there was someone else I wouldn't want them to see me. I came to the end, it did lead outside but it was a cliff edge to the ocean. I jumped on top of the cliff and right on the edge, there were mountains behind me. The entire area was covered in ice, the mountains protected our lands from the ice it seemed. But the breeze felt so nice, I stood opening my wings letting the wind rush through them. I was probably gone until dusk, the sun started getting low, and I happened to fill my stomach with fish I caught myself.

As I sat and watched the sun get lower I saw giant beasts in the water with tails that almost looked like fans. Their colors were black and white, and they swam in packs. I wanted to get closer but I watched them kill something much larger than themselves earlier and wouldn't risk it.

I was calm watching them, I flew down to ice on the coast, it was thick enough to hold me. The beasts seemed curious about me too, they got close to the edge of the ice. They kept surfacing and looking directly at me, at one point a few started jumping out of the water, almost looking like they were playing. I was so focused on them that I didn't hear the wing beats approaching me.

Edited at October 30, 2022 04:43 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 04:57 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person dragon
i roared even louder as rocks were now falling as I flew above the ice and dived into the ice leaving a huge crack as I went after the huge beasts that were black and white and blood filled the water and my wing and tail fins were seen coming out of the water as I flew back up with one of the beats half eaten in my mouth as I stared at void with a scared and feared look as I had bright red eyes
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseOctober 30, 2022 07:38 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I watched as Ice murdered one of the beasts, in dragon form he was at least twice my size. I backed up as far as I could with my back nearly against the cliff wall. My wings were shielding my body and my tail wrapped around my legs halfway. My neck was in an S shape like a snake to protect my windpipe. I avoided direct eye contact but more focused directly on his horns so it looked like I was looking at him.

Edited at October 30, 2022 07:39 PM by Frostyhills24

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us