Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)
Chatbox
 Boeing
07:10:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Salom
I got a 10 levels for Forest, 10 levels for Mountain and 10 levels for Tundra
Two of which I turned down xD
 Boeing
07:09:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
The mush is really nice though. I'm making maybe 2000 mush a day just exploring in the Jungle, and I don't even Explore that often
 Salom_
07:09:48 Sal, Salmon
I just got a quest for 10 swamp levels and I want to turn it down, but the prize is 1000 mush and 10 wolf party tokens... so I'm gonna be exploring a lot of swamp
 CrypticHollow
07:08:55 
bo

I know you can get toucan feathers from jungle, that might be my only reason to go there
 Boeing
07:08:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Essentially, people give you art that says something along the lines of "this user is approved by me" or something
 kycantina
07:08:05 ky
Cryptic, unfortunately the mush is really good. More enemies more money.
 CrypticHollow
07:07:52 
what are seals of approval?
 Boeing
07:07:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
It's actually quite nice in the Jungle though. The only downside is that you either need a lot of health potions, or have at least one backup Explore team
 Salom_
07:07:22 Sal, Salmon
Purge
Yes, they're so cool!
 kycantina
07:06:34 ky
Purge, I like em. Only have one but might make my own
 CrypticHollow
07:06:16 
bo

I don't think I ever wanna go in the jungle now, I'll live in forest and swamp
 Boeing
07:05:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Purge
Seals of approval are great. And I display mine ^^
 Boeing
07:04:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Does it make it worse when you learn Sun Bears hit for 60 damage and have 200 health?
 kycantina
07:04:26 ky
Jungle explorers are braver than me, it's scary in here
 Purgatory
07:04:24 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hey chat, how do we feel about seals of approval? Would you put them in your bios if they looked cool?
 CrypticHollow
07:04:07 
six at a time!? I would sob, I sob when I get two brown bears at once
 kycantina
07:02:56 ky
Cryptic, yes, and they're the bane of my existence. They always appear 6 at a time I swear
 Boeing
07:02:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cryptic
Sun Bears are a Jungle enemy, yep.
 CrypticHollow
07:02:10 
fei

when I see eve in explore I attack and pray (familiar is summoned as well)
 Feiella
07:01:35 Fei the writer
when I see Eve in explore I run

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   15 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 02:04 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

All of the guards stood at ready, instead of being tense, I was relaxed in a way. For some reason, the fact that Sawa was very upfront, and it made me curious about him. I tilted my head slightly while looking the male in the eyes, I felt my father’s gaze land on me. I looked at him with my eyes then my head followed, he gave me a look, one I had never seen before. I couldn’t read his expression, it was rare he did anything more than a straight face anytime we were not alone. I backed up a bit confused, he just chuckled, I cocked my head even more confused at his behavior.

“Based on the fact you like death, a position similar to the executioner may be on the table.” He said pausing “Maybe even working next to the executioner, but that is if you do well on your assessment.” He said and signaled me to slap my tail on the wall twice, to signal the final words of the meeting. I slapped my tail on the wall and everyone rose, but instead of rising I flew onto the ground next to my father. He stood to his full height, “We will now be moving to the training grounds,” he said over all then looked the Sawa dead in the eyes. “It will be happening right at this moment since you seem so eager for battle. You will fight dragons that we keep locked up because they have done things against our clan.” he turned “Follow me to the grounds,” was the last thing he said looking at Sawa, I took my gaze off my father and met Sawa’s gaze. I turned my head quickly and followed behind my father, staying on his right, Sawa caught up quickly.

Edited at October 17, 2022 04:44 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 02:16 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
as I follow behind the king closely I shook my head and chuckled as I opened my wings abit showing the light gray inside of them as I had a evil smile to my face I went over to the training grounds and stood there on my back legs then down on all fours
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 04:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

The training ground was just a large rock formation with a flat circle on the bottom and tiers of rows to look down on it. The early clan members took it upon themselves to dig below and create holding caves for the dragons. One side was just a singular prepping cave, while the other was a labrinth that I had memorized. When I was little I liked to hide from guards in it, now I only ever walk through it to choose competitors for our show knights. It was only me and my father, no other dragons had come out yet.

“You can head to your den instead of watching if you want,” My father said, motioning for me to walk beside him.

“No, I will stay here.” I said as we stopped and I raised my wings to get to my perch.

“No, how about you stay down here for this. It’s not an official event, how about you sit on my right. Since you technically are my right wing, and the highest positioned female in the clan.”He said putting his large wing over me and I had a large smile on my face. That was when Sawa walked out, and my father took his wing off me as the expressions we wore were wiped off our faces. The sun came out from behind the clouds and did Sawa’s black scales justice and they looked gorgeous. Then the sun hit mine, I probably looked like I was sparkling different colors due to my white scales reflecting all the colors from the sun.

---

(I will let you take it from here whether you want to do the fighting or skip it and brief over it)

Edited at October 17, 2022 04:45 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 05:04 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
i stood there tall and waited for the other dragon"So king black, how dead do you want this dragon to be?"I looked at King black as I opened my mouth for a yawn showing my long green tounge and sharp teeth
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 05:20 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

My father was very pleased that he asked, he opened his mouth to say something then thought for a second and turned to me. “How would you like them to be killed, Frosty?” A million different ways were running through my mind, till my favorite but most difficult one popped up. I grinned an evil smile
“I want them to be torn apart piece by piece while still alive, their wings, legs, and their tail to be ripped off while still conscious.” I said and I decided to add one more difficult factor in, “Their heads must be untouched, I would like to add the skulls to my collection,” I grinned a large evil one thinking of adding a bunch of new skulls to my collection. You see, every dragon hoards something whether it’s small or large. Well, my hoard could easily be considered strange. I hoard skulls, more specifically dragon skulls, along with the skulls of dangerous species scattered here and there. I kept thinking of just arranging all the skulls to fit perfectly, sitting upon what looked like a throne of skulls. It was almost complete, I just felt one thing was missing but I could never put my claw on it.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 05:49 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
i laughed as it was pretty easy for me to do"glady it will be a breeze! It won't be the first! I did this to father!"I laughed again as if I was insane in a way
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 05:59 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I was excited, watching the fights always excited me. I loved the blood splattering the rock and the way it would stain the rocks. The way it rained any of the blood that doesn't soak into the rocks would get washed into the labyrinth. I flew down into the arena with my back to Sawa. I turned my head to look at him, I took this as a chance to finally get a good look at him. Good build, strong muscles, tense but ready for a fight… “This will be difficult,” I mumbled. He showed a sign of curiosity so I jumped in before he questioned. “I’m having a hard time figuring out who would be a good 1st match for you in the arena. Why don’t you come with so it will be easier for me to compare..?” I asked my body turned halfway towards him.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 07:01 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
I lifted my head up head and sat there disobeying"I do not listen tl you I only listen to the king small dragon"I side small dragon as abit of tease in a way. Tho I was waiting for the king to give me a answer so I know I can go with Frosty
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 07:07 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I could tell he was trying to mess with me, I gave him a quick glare and started walking towards the entrance to the labyrinth. "Alright, don't get mad if I bring out some skinny teen then because I didn't have you to reference," I said with a hint of sass and tease in my voice. My father chuckled
"Might want to go with her, she can be petty at times and will insult you in the worst ways," He was basically snorting as my sass at this point. "But seriously you might want to hurry, she is one of the few who actually know their way around the Labyrinth." He said pointing his wing to me already at the entrance about to step in.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 17, 2022 07:11 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
sawa first person
I chuckled aswell and rushed after her and was pretty fast"alright alright! I'm coming"I ran up next to her"anyways I wanted to say you have some pretty wings I'm surprised a dragon like you loves death"I side as I walked beside her

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us