06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL
 Boeing
06:41:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
Good ^^" I find it so often I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty for the amount I've stolen

Zephyr, what do you mean? I just find dens in Explore.
 mission goofy
06:40:52 
zefhyr - turning off the notifications or not caring?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:55 
Boeing, what level do you have to get to in order to do that?!
 mission goofy
06:39:32 
boeing - bahaha all goods one of the first things i did when i made this account was turn of notifications for those because i simply Do Not Care
 kycantina
06:39:13 ky
-WP Click-

ooh should I keep her?
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 12, 2022 09:12 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

"I am Goddess Libra..." Ruina's grey eyes widen in shock, goddess? And without a doubt, the power coming off of this being was just as strong as God. Did her brothers know? Were they aware of this other Godly being? "I am the ruler of the middle realm, I have been long forgotten... But beings of this realm still arrive there."

Ruina was bristling and by now her angel form had completely emerged. She had grown, to match the height of the demon beside her. Her body also filled out to match her height and her wings were out of hiding. Though not spread out, they were bristling, showing she was caught off guard.

"God had forbid witchcraft, sending me to that realm that had been forgotten for centuries... Life times! Yet I brought myself back at last..." God was aware of this being? "One cannot balance that scales of life, you need two. God himself failed to realize that." For the first time in her long life, she had no idea what to say or do. The angel could do nothing but stare helplessly and blankly at the godly being.

She did not doubt any of the words coming out of this beings mouth, the aura she felt confirmed all of the words. She was so freaked out, despite her attempts to calm herself.

As the demon moved beside her, it caused Ruina to flinch out of her frozen state. Her wings expanded slightly, part of her subconscious mind was trying to assert authority. Like this was just another sideways bound angel who needed reminding of authority and order.

Grey eyes snap coldly to the demon, hissing back,"Even if I could open a portal, what is to say you can even enter a thing so holy?" Oh yes, even in a moment like this, the rivalry of angel and demon was unforgotten by the Seraphim. Not to mention, her powers felt off, she didn't know if she could open a portal so close to this odd being.

Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 13, 2022 11:02 AM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Libra looked at them angered, she didn't like that even the children of her ex husband had treated her in such a way and even tried to take her soul.

"Listen to me little ones, you are to NEVER be in my line of sight ever again until you respect the balance." She threw her disks towards them, they didn't hit them. Instead, the portals opened at their feet and sunk them in to her realm...

Libra looked down at them, and for a quick second her posture softened but she knew what she did was for the better of the two realms... She gave a soft sigh as they were gone and returned to house slowly, retreiving her disks.

-

Nox quickly shouted "I hope you are ready for some trouble!" as the floor gave out under him, he let out a shout of almost glee in a way. When he landed he had been greeted with a dark realm, it was the shade of water in a way, it felt almost deep sea-ish with constellations in the nothing.

He stayed quiet as he observed, staying very, very still as he makes sure to scan every nook and cranny.

"What now 'OH MIGHTY OF THE HEAVENS'!" He said in a teasing sarcastic tone. He looked at the female in front of him who was suprisingly as tall as him in her angelic state, he let out a small scoff and started walking no matter what she said or what she had planned for them to do.

Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 16, 2022 09:14 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I'm going to make some concept art at some point for what the realm lost like and the very vague aesthetic)
Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 16, 2022 10:56 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

Her realm
Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 21, 2022 01:32 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Listen to me little ones, you are to never be in my line of sight ever again until you respect the balance."

Ruina's wings fully expand and she thrusts her hand forward. But, the being in front of her was faster. Before Ruina's portal could form, she and the demon had been dropped through a different portal. And then they were in a different realm.

Ruina suddenly found herself in a dark, water-like realm. She was still in the same posture. Her wings fully expanded, the power radiating off them, with her hand extended. She stood like that for a few seconds before shaking her head. Annoyance flared through her as her wings fold back down, but stay in sight.

She lowers her hand, before glancing sideways at the demon beside her. Before she could say anything back, the demon started walking. Ruina lets him walk a little longer before calling out. "We find our way back."
Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 22, 2022 10:44 AM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

"That's going to take a decade..." He sighed, as he continued to walk he looked at the weird biolumiecent plants, some were mainly in blue but other came in shades of pink and green. He tilted his head in curiosity, he finally let his four wings out as he proceeded to walk, Nox fanned them out and let them bristle.

"Follow me if you want, it's quite what ever..." Nox called, his tone was very passive aggressive as he explored, it took the most will power to not lunge in his hellhound form and explore this new terrain.

Then he just decided, hey why not, he mutated into his hellhound state his snout flattened out like a Bull Terrior. He casually sniffed around, his dual tails swishing gently side to side as he kept trotting, he'd occassionally look back at Ruina, he knew they'd HAVE to stay together just to get by.

Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelDecember 30, 2022 09:27 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maybe, maybe not. It depended on how powerful this realm was, and what it took to get out of it. Ruina's lips thin as she allows her gaze to travel the realm. It was a a blue themed realm, and actually kind of pretty. Though her grey eyes flash forward again as the demon allowed his wings out. Ruina sighs, reluctantly starting off after the demon.

She was not surprised when the demon decided to shapeshift. Most all demons and angels could shapeshift. Ruina had never actually tried, so she had no idea if she could or not. She didn't stay overly close to the demon, but she didn't stray to far away. And while on the inside her mind was racing, on the outside, her face was calm and passive.

Edited at December 30, 2022 09:28 AM by Dagger Pack
Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelJanuary 5, 2023 08:03 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Can't open portal..." a deep growly voice called at Ruina, Nox had been trying to sniff out a weak spot but of course in the realm of balance... It wouldn't let the two leave unless they were balanced like Libra had told them.

Nox Tenebris was well camoflouged in the real, he had dark grays and blues to his pelt and star filled voids in his chest. He yawned a bit, the fangs in his jaws moving forward like a venomous snakes fangs would, although his don't spit venom.

He trotted along, there were bioluminecent plants he kept sniffing that interested him, he wondered what prey would be in this realm and if any were safe to consume at all.

Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelJanuary 6, 2023 07:51 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ruina sighs, no, they could not open a portal. Neither of them could. There was no weak spot in the realm. It was impossible to escape. Well, almost impossible. Whatever that creature was, had made it sound like there was a way out. They just had to find it. And from the way the creature was talking, it was all about balance. The balance of life and death, good and evil.

Ruina's grey eyes stray around, though often she would follow the demon, making sure he didn't get to far. He did blend in pretty well, but Ruina's sharp supernatural senses were able to keep up with him as well. The demon in this hellhound form was pretty large as well, Ruina was slightly impressed.

She hadn't encountered such a large hellhound in a long time. Though her last encounters, well all her encounters, with hellhounds never ended well. For the hellhounds.

Arachnida x Dagger Pack | Demon X AngelJanuary 6, 2023 11:50 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finally he found a little creature, it was a trail of floating something... almost like mini jellyfish bouncing around. He huffed at it and made a loud growl as he kept moving forward, there seemed to be tracks but he wasn't sure from what... They appeared like cat prints but these tracks were all over the place in size.
Nox let out a releaved sigh to find none were as big as him, which was enjoyable, although he spotted the problem of feathers on the ground...
"They fly." Nox said out of the blue, his voice deep, almost unatural in it's tone. He looked back with his deep blue eyes and stretched his wings.
Before he could say anything more a deep blue being jumped into view... His skin blended well with the enviornment. He had big deep blue, silky, wings lined with stars.
"You aren't dead... You two are from the realms above and below!" He quickly lifted in the air, frightened.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us