Wolf Play : AppleBottomJeans x saratank
Chatbox
 AshesAndStarlight
10:04:52 Star/Ash/Ashes
Winter
I like your avatar! I think it does look transparent :)
 Old Money
09:57:49 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Salem
09:55:52 Bell
Hey chat
 starrywing
09:55:30 Novo/Starry
heyooo
 Winter Ghost
09:51:00 Cult (he/they)
PVP Power Rank: 69

nice
 Winter Ghost
09:50:30 Cult (he/they)
ok does my avatar look decent? the wolf is supposed to look somewhat transparent
 SilverMountain
09:44:27 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I would change it to Covered in Blood🤣
Its fine
 Winter Ghost
09:43:17 Cult (he/they)
-WP Click-

does her name suit her or should I rename her?
 SilverMountain
09:43:10 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Munchies?
 SilverMountain
09:43:02 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Daily question:)
 SilverMountain
09:42:39 Silver/Pyro/Luna
DISTANT!
 RoyalNightStorm
09:29:21 
i will lunarior

Winter Ghost
09:28:27 Cult (he/they)
PvP anyone?
 Rogue Whispers
09:00:01 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
08:49:40 
good game!
 distant-screams
08:49:00 katy | beetle
good game ^^
 BlazingVenom
08:43:50 
no worries!
 distant-screams
08:43:19 katy | beetle
my bad whoever accepted, i got distracted by my cat hacking up a hairball e.e
 distant-screams
08:31:15 katy | beetle
PvP anyone? i have a quest.
 Existence
08:29:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Man I look away from my alliance to explore and some of them start losing x-x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -1
Grey Fox : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   54 

AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna looked shocked when the wolf named Blue Jay helped her. When she heard his name she kept herself low to not offend him. "M-my name is Luna" she said before Nyra rolled her eyes. "You dont want to bother talking to this omega. She isnt really worth much" she said with a somewhat annoyed growl. Nyra's bright green eyes looked at Blue Jay. "Maybe tomorrow you can come and see the territory, and then you can show me around yours since well, the packs merging and all" she said, before she looked at Luna. "Get back to camp before I rip your tail off" she said.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 07:04 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
As she spoke he had to keep himself from scoffing. "Luna, it is pleasant to meet you. Please, go, wouldn't want to get you in trouble." He turned his attention to Nyra as his gaze went from focused to bored. "Yeah, sure, that seams logical." He hesitated, and reluctantly agreed. "O and I would try to be nicer to omegas. I've seen that they can hold an entire pack by themselves. And up the river, four territories away, they overthrew their alphas." He looked up river and shook his head knowing that it was true.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 07:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyra rolled her eyes as Luna made her way back to the camp, mentally cursing herself. "Look, Luna is the only Omega in the pack. She cant hunt, she cant fight, there's no issue. I dont even know why my parents keep her around. Pack laws dont even allow her to have pups, so she's useless" Nyra said as she watched the male before her. "Is your pack ready for the merge" she asked as she sat down. She knew her's was for the most part, but it was now up to Nyra and Blue Jay to talk more.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 07:20 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He sat across the bank from Nyra, slightly annoyed with her behavior. "Well, I know the first rule we should change. He looked outward, but that is for later I suppose." He looked at her and the water. Yeah I definitely am not a fan. "Yes, most everyone is ready. Just a bit of tidieng and sprucing up to do." In the distance he heard something, he couldn't identify it so he looked at her and turned his head slightly, expecting she knew something.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyra shook her head. "If you mean making her some other rank, it wont fly unless she can actually prove she can do something useful." Nyra twitched her ear as she looked around, not knowing what was going on. Her eyes narrowed as she stood up. It was easy to tell she didnt know what was happening. "Did you hear that" she asked as she glanced at him.
/
Luna reached the camp and sighed as she went to her den. She was still rather wet, her paws still muddy. She kept her head low as she saw the looks she was getting, hating being there.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 07:34 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He wanted to give a disapproving look. Clearly her pack didn't exactly see eye to eye with his. God she is crazy, every wolf has value. "That isn't what I ment per say, more like change what each rank can do." He figured she didn't care and was stubborn and stuck in her ways. "And yeah, I thought you might know what it was." He turned his head slightly.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 07:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyra shook her head before she sighed. "Either way, Luna is useless. I've seen her try to hunt and fight. Not worth the time to try to work with her." her green eyes looked back into the direction the noise came from. "I have no idea. Never heard anything like it" she replied before another wolf appeared. "Nyra, It's almost time for you to lead the next hunt" the new wolf said.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 09:16 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He gave a slight huff at her and shook his head again. "Well, I disagree with you." And he was cut off by another wolf who showed up. He took a step back into the grass. "Yeah, I've got things to do as well. Everyone needs to be ready." He turned about and howled and heard a howl back, now he knew which direction to go, and they knew he was fine. "Till we meet again." And he lowered his head in a half hearted bow and went back to the pack. Odly enough he still had Luna in his thoughts.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyra looked at Blue Jay. "Tomorrow, mid morning" she asked before she began to head back to their camp. She was furious with Luna and thought of teaching her a lesson in talking to Blue Jay. She spotted the omega and growled. "Dont ever speak to him again. He is to be my mate and I dont need you getting in the way and ruining the plans for the pack" she said before she took out the hunting party.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankMarch 19, 2021 09:25 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He turned around to look as she kinda asked byt more like ordered. "Yeah, that should work in my schedule." He half walked half jogged back home. God she is incompetent. Doesn't see the usefulness in members of her pack. Before long he was home and given a list og things to be finished. One hunt, perimeter check, roll to make sure everyone is here, and a pack meeting. Fun.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   54 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us