Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 30, 2023 05:23 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded before adding, "That's cool. I can actually imagine you playing electric guitar on stage too. Do you know how to play guitar already?" Jake actually enjoyed talking on this subject. He liked learning more about Skylar and his interests in life. Once he finished the question he took another bite of his burger, which was nearly done now. He was happy that that he was almost done with his burger, since he didn't like to keep people waiting, but also because he wanted to head back to his place already and chat with Skylar some more without it being loud around them.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 30, 2023 07:30 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled at the question before answering, "yeah, I also play the keyboard but I like electric guitar more." Skylar has so much love and passion for music, wherever it's playing or listening, he loves it all. Skylar drank more of his Pepsi, trying to finish it so then it wasn't wasted. He was kind of excited to go to Jake's but also nervous. He didn't want to be awkward.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 1, 2023 04:57 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded as he listened to Skylar talk and finished his burger, only leaving a few fries left. He washed it down again with some of his soda before saying, "It's cool that you can play two different instruments. Heck- I can't even play one. If I had to play an instrument you might as well hand me a kazoo or something as easy as it." He chuckled slightly at his last sentence before eating a couple fries.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 1, 2023 03:43 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar chuckled a bit with Jake as he spoke. Skylar then looked down at his drink and took another sip. He was nearly halfway done with his drink, so hopefully by the time he was done Jake would be done with his fries. Skylar smiled a bit as he looked up, now mentally preparing to go over to his house.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 2, 2023 09:31 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake smiled some as he heard Skylar chuckle with him, happy to make the other laugh. As he ate a few more fries he asks, "So, do you have a favorite show or movie? Maybe if we get back to my place at a reasonable time we could watch something. I have about every TV service, since I don't use my money on a lot of expensive things anyway, so I could probably find it easily."

Edited at December 2, 2023 09:31 PM by Haunted Hills
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 3, 2023 01:34 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky began to think after Jake's question. His question was almost impossible for Sky to answer, he loves so many shows and movies he could never pick just one. "Well, I have a lot..." Sky paused, "Maybe a horror movie though." Sky continued as he looked up at Jake.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 3, 2023 01:39 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Horror film it is then," he says with a nod and takes a mental note. He takes a drink of his soda and watches as the waitress brings them the bill before saying that she will be back soon. Jake looks at it and sees that it wasn't too much money. "I'll pay," he says before he could see Skylar try to pay. He then proceeds to pull of his card and slip it into the little tray that came with the check. The waitress does return soon and goes to swipe his card before returning it to him a few minutes later. Jake then finishes his fries and drink before asking, "Ready to go then?" He also pulls out some cash to leave the waitress as a tip.
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 3, 2023 03:22 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as Jake paid, knowing he himself didn't bring any money. "thank you for paying." Skylar said as he finished his Pepsi. "yeah, I'm ready to go." Sky said with a smile on his face as he slowly got up from his seat
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 3, 2023 03:47 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"No problem," Jake says as he slid out of his seat and waited for Skylar. When he said that he was done he nodded and waited for the other to stand before gesturing to follow him out of the restaurant. Once outside Jake looked to him and said, "My apartment isn't terribly far from here. It is at least 20 minutes or slightly more of a walk. Plus the streets are really nice the whole way there."
Corvus x Haunted hillDecember 4, 2023 12:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled as he followed Jake out of the restaurant. He then listened intently to Jake's words. "Not that bad, I don't have time I got to be back anyway," Sky said with a slight smirk as he looked at the man. "Everything about night is beautiful," Sky said more quietly as he looked away. He looked at the streets and night sky that surrounded him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us