Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.
 Ámor
08:48:33 On haitus
@Myth
Yeah, i currently have my 2 year old cat and 1 year old cat, my cat who passed away died before his 8th birthday
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:31 Allons-y / Myth
pass*
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:55 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Luckily I have my most precious dog for 8 more years hopefully and when he does oass I will have my youngest dog to get me through it.

Pera
How's it going?
 Ámor
08:42:43 On haitus
@Myth
my cats birthday and his deathdate hit me the hardest and i go into a deep sadness, but this year ill have my boyfriend to help with it
 Ámor
08:41:49 On haitus
@Eve
i just realized ive been on this game for 5 years (my other account i joined in 2020)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   25 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 05:18 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Angelic first person
I followed Erasmus"oh and sir may I go explore?"I side as my wings opened up and I flew next to him
Ice first person
I was still speaking Ender "I want to train with you... I have a grim reaper scythe..."
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 05:36 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Erasmus's Pov - 1st Person

"You can explore any room in my Temple that doesn't have a closed door. If it leads outside feel free to try and open them, if you can't open it that means it's locked and you shouldn't go out there," I said continuing to walk to void and Ice catching a little bit of the conversation. "I would not recommend you training anytime soon young man, especially not with Void. When it comes to scythe sparring she is a natural at it and we are pretty equal. Not to be doubting your abilities, I have just never seen them. You are free to watch, though it might be hard for your eyes to follow." I said and Void looked at me nodding.

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I nodded in agreement. My arms dropped and immediately I became more relaxed when Erasmus put his hand on my shoulder.
"Grab your scythe, we are going outside. Your stances need work, you are quick enough on your feet and agile enough that you rarely ever touch the ground long enough to need them. But I still want to work on them, if you ever manage to get knocked back I want you to be able to get up quickly and be ready." he said to me I didn't say anything just nodded and grabbed my scythe that was leaning against the wall.
It was dawn now, the sun had fallen halfway over the horizon. I walked alone to the training grounds, enjoying the breeze.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 05:55 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I heared something and my ears twitched and spook in ender"stay inside.. don't go outside.. they are waiting..."
??? First person
I started to kicked the door as a howl was heared it didn't sound normal it sounded deeper and more possessed like
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 06:14 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I walked under the outside archways, my hair blowing in the wind. I came to a completely open training ring, there was no roof over our heads, and no more archways or buildings. In front of me was Erasmus, he held his scythe and his armor was on its stand by the doorway. How I always wished to have my own armor, a set that matched my scythe. One that was enchanted like his so when he turned into a dragon it was still there. I could only dream.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 06:20 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I forced myself to stand up and nearly fall over not wanting to be alone
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 06:31 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"Stand how you think you would when you are about to spar," Erasmus said to me, and I did. "No, you are doing it wrong you need your feet to be shoulder-width apart, and your toes pointing in," I did as he asked. We were outside for a while, and he kept correcting me till I got it right. He began to hit the back of my knees with the staff of his scythe testing my balance and posture.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 06:36 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
A huge ender dragon flew over the town it was a hug one probably the King of ender dragons as he landed in the center of the town and roared loudly
Ice first person
I heared the roaring and ran out and transferred into my ender dragon form and went after the bigger ender dragon
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 07:36 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

The ground shook and Erasmus and I found our footing and dropped to our knees back to back.
"Help me get my armor on, then stay here and protect my temple, trust no one until I come back." He immediately got up and I followed, putting his armor on him. Before I knew he was in the form of a dragon as small as me flying for the city. I quickly ran back in and started ordering around the guards disguised as servants. The witch ran up to me I spoke before she did
"Can you create a cloaking and a protection spell feeding off my magic energy?" she hesitated but nodded her head quickly. Before I knew it everyone was under my charge, I always wondered what this felt like.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 07:52 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I landed next to Void in my ender dragon form as I was tell her to get on so it would be faster and look cooler
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 6, 2022 09:12 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"I can't I have to guard the Temple, Erasmus lives here for a reason. He went to fight, you should too." I said waving him off "I know Erasmus is strong, but I don't know how strong he is. He will probably need help," I said still shooing Ice away

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us