Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
07:24:48 Vox, Corey
Yes. Both parents need an exclusive pelt though
 BlueOpal
07:24:26 
Can pupss be born with exclusive peltw?
 Caeruleum
07:24:20 Cae, Blue
"i can just breed out the rest of my girls tomorrow" but what if studs i plan on using get taken before i get the chance to use them? but if i breed now, puppy boom will be during my sleep time and i know i wont have enough space. but studs available now??
-Click-
 Voxtexy
07:24:20 Vox, Corey
Pff, my Chief sent another message to me. Apparently security level isn't increased? So now I've got no clue why the hell the uniform thing is in effect now until Wednesday next week
 distant-screams
07:23:08 katy | beetle
what ever happened to movie night? i have faint memories of it xD
 BloodWeb
07:22:09 Blood/Nicole
I didn't think it was scary
 Apothecary
07:22:00 Medicinally Autistic
The corpse bride and both the IT movies are on there too :3 I wish we could still have movie night.
 Apothecary
07:20:53 Medicinally Autistic
If you guys like the october event stuff, there is a movie "The curse of la llorona" on HBO Max! Scary to watch hehe
 Link Cat
07:18:59 Jelly Bean
-WP Click-

I love how he turned out. X3
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:44 Anubis, Samael
I wish you luck Vox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I leaned in for a soft kiss but pulled away after not too long. My face was extremely red but I couldn't exactly hide my face so I just looked away as I continued to hug her. I did my best to gain my composure before I turned to look at her again. I just went back to rocking and humming my favorite tune. My hands rubbed the small of her back in circular motions. "I'm never going to get over this feeling," I said "It's like a drug," I said with a small laugh "but I can't tell if it is a good drug or a bad drug,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

When Tobey pulled away so did i. I nuzzled my face into his chest, pretending it was a pillow so i could hide my face. Everything seemed to be overloaded except for my insticts which told me to hide. I relaxed slightly once Tobey went back to his humming and rubbing but i was still somewhat overloaded with emotions. When he spoke i looked up, my face still slightly red. "Same...But i think it might be leaning toward the good side." I said, making me blush even more. I quickly nuzzled into the imaginary 'pillow', and hid there for a moment. Soon though i had calmed down and was back to my regular self. I looked up at Tobey, "I literally have no idea how im going to even talk to people tomorrow." I said with a small laugh before going back to hugging him again.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:43 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Don't worry about it then, King and I will be your large and really intimidating bodyguards since I have to start setting stuff up for my parents," I said with a small laugh. "Do you want to help me make sure everything is here?" I asked "I have a list, and everything is supposedly organized on my desk. Unfortunately, you have seen how messy I can be when stuff is on my desk," I said rubbing the back of my head nervously "After that we can head to bed because we have to wake up early so none of the dragons follow us," I explained.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I giggled, "Yeah well im the one who has to talk. You and King get the easy part, stand there and look scary." I then nodded, "Sure, as long as it wont take long. I had a long day." I reluctantly pulled away and walked over to his desk. I looked back at him, "Where's the list?" I paused before speaking again. "You can read it and ill search through this mess." I joked with a smile. For some reason i was in a joking mood but it was funny to see Tobey pout with my jokes. "Sorry if i keep being silly. Im in a joking mood but If i ever get annoying just tell me and ill try to stop." I said, leaning against his desk and looking at him.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I pouted then it turned into a smirk "You will never annoy me, but yes you can look while I read," I said with a smile as I pulled out the list and I read stuff out slowly, giving her time to find it and put it back. Once the list was done I went and hugged her from behind, burying my face into her. "I'm ready for bed now," I said with a yawn, picking her up and setting her on the bed. I quickly fed Amora then put her next to Kaolin then slipped into the bed and cuddled her like I did the night before. "Goodnight," I said in a low and tired voice before quickly falling asleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled, Tobey was truly the best. When he slowly read the list i found each item. It was all there by the time we were done and i had even been able to get it looking neater. I blushed slightly again as Tobey hugged me from behind and buried his face into me. I closed my eyes for a split second before my eyes went wide when Tobey picked me up. He had done this the other night too and it had scared me to death. I yawned as my body was layed on the bed. I watched Tobey feed Amora before scooting closer to him when he layed down. I buried my face into him before mumbling, "Goodnight." And falling asleep.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:24 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I woke up with a yawn, it seemed that Kaolin was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her. We still had time so I used my free arm to reach for Amora's bottle and quickly fed her. It was hard for me to believe I got this far without waking Kaolin, but she looked comfortable. Eventually, I lay my arm back over her and admired her face as the glow from the crystals barely lit the room. I noticed she started to wake up and yawned before starting to crack her eyes open. "Good morning," I said quietly, greeting her with my low morning voice.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 11:40 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt Tobey move in my sleep but i was too comfortable to respond. After a while though i knew i had to get up so with my eyes still closed i stretched a little before yawning. I then reluctantly opened my eyes. It wasnt very bright since it was early in the morning but that didn't change the fact i didn't want to get up. "Goodmorning." I answered Tobey with a yawn. I then fully opened my eyes to see Tobey's face. I smiled, this was a nice way to wake up. I stretched again before sitting up. "Are you excited? Your going to love the farm house." My voice was still full of sleepiness but also had a flick of excitement.

Edited at December 26, 2022 11:50 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 12:11 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Yes," I said "Very excited, just not to see people other than you," I said giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before I got up. I went over and grabbed my clothes and quickly changed while out of her view before she got up. I then went and grabbed some meat and quickly seasoned it then let King light it on fire. When she was sitting up I offered it to her "Here is breakfast," I said handing it to her and giving her another kiss on the forehead. I walked over and ate mine while I worked on putting on my armor. I wouldn't have been surprised if she laughed at me because I was in a good mood but also looked like a bit of a mess, I hadn't even bothered to fix my hair yet.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late response I got distracted online shopping

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:13 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 27, 2022 12:30 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed at his answer, "Same." When he left to go get something i quickly changed into a new pair of clothes before sitting back on the bed. When he returned he had a seasoned meat in his hands? My eyes went wide, is this some kind of...joke? I cautiously tried it and it was better than the fish which he hadn't seasoned. I glanced over at Tobey who was eating yet trying to get his amor on at the same time. I giggled, what had gotten in to him? "Umm i like this and all but you know you can eat and then put your amor on right?" I said, trying not to laugh. I left my empty plate on the bed and grabbed his comb. I sat down behind him and began to brush his hair. It was so stinking soft! I found myself petting it more than actually brushing. "Your hair is so soft." I mumbled before continuing to pet-brush it. I felt my cheeks turn red slightly but i knew it was fine because he obviously couldn't see me.
~~~
Its alright lol

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:32 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us