11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 14, 2023 06:27 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(time skip to sunday )
After two long days, it was now Sunday. Skylar woke up pretty late, as he does always. He checked his phone and it was around 6 pm, his eyes widened. He didn't know when Jake was going to be off work but he hadn't texted him yet so he assumed he wasn't. He went to his messages and decided to message him. "Hey, when do you get off work?" He pressed send and got out of bed. He then brushed his hair and teeth and did his regular skincare. He surprisingly wanted to look good for this guy. Putting on just the tiniest bit of eyeliner and smudging it, that concluded his makeup. He then got on a band tee that was dark grey, some baggy jeans that looked old and a plain black zipup hoodie that he left unzipped.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 14, 2023 07:33 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake called a goodbye to the lady at the desk as he quickly left the station. He was worried about being late to his date? Hangout? Whatever him and Skylar were going to call this meet-up. He looked at his phone and saw that it was a little pass 6 pm and he had a text from Skylar. He clicked it and replied as he speed walked to his apartment. "Just got off. On my way to my apartment now to change out of my uniform into something more fitting." After a few more minutes he made it to his apartment and quickly kicked off his shoes as he rushed to his room to change. It was now almost 6:30 and he really didn't want to be late. A thought suddenly crossed his mind and he texted Skylar again, "Where are we going anyway?" He began to take off his uniform and searched for something to wear. Jake finally decides, after a few minutes, on a dark pair of jeans with a navy blue button up shirt. He then began to put on some black shoes and checked himself in the mirror, fixing his blond hair some as it had gotten messy in his rush to get ready.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 14, 2023 08:21 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
It was after Skylar got ready that he got 2 messages from Jake. Skylar read them quickly and then thought, Oh yeah where are we meeting? "You know, I have no clue where we are meeting up." He texted back. He then put on some shoes then quickly went to his stash. He knew this might get him into trouble again, but then maybe he would spend more time with the officer. He smirked a bit then took the line. He fixed himself up and then waited for Jake to text him back.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 15, 2023 05:24 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once Jake deemed himself ready to go he looked down at the text he had gotten from Skylar. He laughed a bit to himself, seeing that neither of them knew where they were going, before trying to think of where to go. "Well I suppose going out for dinner is probably what we both expected. I know a good bar and grill we could go to, does that sound good to you?" He checked his clothes in the mirror again before deciding that the shoes were too dressy and searched around before putting on some black sneakers.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 15, 2023 08:21 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stared at his phone as he read the text. Oh my is this like a date? Skylar began to overthink, was what he was wearing okay good to go out to eat? "I guess that works, could we still hangout just around after though. " Skylar pressed send but it was also followed by another text. "what's the place called, I will meet you there." Skylar then waited for the man to respond, checking himself in the mirror a couple more times. He then figured he looked fine. Once the man had texted him what the place was called he was off and on his way.

Edited at November 15, 2023 08:25 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 16, 2023 06:05 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake looked down at the text and smiled some at Skylar's reply. "Sure, maybe we could go back to one of our places and chat for a while." He then sent it before realizing that it might of sounded like something else. -Shit,- he thinks, -well too late to change it now.- He then texted Skylar the name of the bar and grill before heading out of his apartment. Before he left though he made sure that it was decently cleaned in case they came to hang out here afterwards. Once his inspection was done, Jake locked his apartment and headed out of the building. He knew the place wasn't terribly far from his building, so he just walked like usual.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 16, 2023 09:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar made his way down the bar and grill, it was called Grey's. He stopped and stared at the red lit up sign before going in. He was pretty close to the bar so he figured he got there before Jake. He found them a spot in one of the booths in the corner. He pulled out his phone then texted Jake, "I found us a booth in one of the corners." He then sat there and waited for him, and this was just about when that line was kicking it. It felt like time had slowed, but that just the drugs talking.

Edited at November 16, 2023 09:54 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 16, 2023 09:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
double post haha

Edited at November 16, 2023 09:53 AM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 17, 2023 06:21 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake was nearly at the bar and grill when he looked down at his phone to see a text from Skylar. "Alright, I'm nearly there so I'll see you soon," he texted back and continued walking. A few minutes later he walked into the restaurant and began to look around for Skylar. After a few more minutes he came across his booth and smiled some as he slipped into the other seat. "Sorry I'm kind of late," he chuckles as he gets comfortable, "I usually walk everywhere but I forget how long it takes to move by foot everywhere."
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 17, 2023 07:53 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After some time, Sky had checked his phone. He read the last message that Jake had sent which was just a couple minutes ago, so he should have been there by now. Skylar looks around as he caught a glimpse of the man, but he looked away immediately. Once the man sat down, Skylar smiled a bit, seeing the man sit right across from him. "It's okay, I've already figured out what I want." He said after Jake was done speaking. Sky's voice was soft spoken and quiet, per usual. He didn't keep eye contact for long, instead he looked down, and slide his menu across the table to the other man.

Edited at November 17, 2023 07:53 AM by Meeko

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us