Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)
Chatbox
 Boeing
06:50:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Congrats :)
I don't remember if I've ever encountered a big foot before... it's always weretigers for me
 Feiella
06:49:50 Fei the writer
Bo
My explore team took down a big foot ^^
 purdy
06:49:33 
M&Ms are just better!
(thank you!!)
 Boeing
06:49:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
I'm also guessing eating is somehow also not an option? Because if not then you probably should eat >.>
 Feiella
06:48:46 Fei the writer
Bo
hungry
 Boeing
06:48:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
m&ms for life
 CrypticHollow
06:47:47 
purdy

m&ms
 Boeing
06:47:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zephyr
I don't know how it works. I just always seem to find mission goofy's den and run into Fei's pack

Fei
How are you :)
 purdy
06:47:26 
Chat while you're awake, M&M or Skittles?
 Salem
06:45:34 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
06:45:14 
oh, Boeing, my dens are always empty so far
 Feiella
06:44:29 Fei the writer
hey Bo
 ZEFHYR
06:44:19 
apple trees: verrry quietly...
 ZEFHYR
06:43:30 
jeepers mission goof, snark much? lol wink wink
 Boeing
06:43:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
Welp lol
Just spend a bit grinding out Jungle and you'll have it back quickly though
 mission goofy
06:43:01 
purdy - what happened!?
 purdy
06:42:38 
chat i messed up.... i lost 2000 mush :P
 AppleTrees
06:42:09 Apples
Do you guys have any advice for how I talk to my crush? ;-;
 mission goofy
06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 02:46 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tire
I was flying above as I laughed as a human rode on me"you guys thought you will win! Sawa was once like me!"I laughed again as I kept flying "Tell your father his hot!"I side blushing and flew away
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 03:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

"Boys, you know what to do," I said and they all took off taking after the dragons. I went straight to the labyrinth and blew fire into it, murdering every dragon and other creature inside. Whatever was in the tunnel carried the flame destroying what air was left. If anything didn't get touched by the flame they would either suffocate or bake alive. It was a giant furnace, it was probably the only thing you could see for miles.
Something hit me, she said Sawa was like was once like her. If this was true I would raise hell, lying to us is an insult to the crown. I was pissed, the fire touched me and I caught on fire again. My brothers returned,
"All of them are dead but one escaped," Toxic said bowing his head prepared for punishment,
"It's fine toxic, you boys did your best, and you will do better in the future!" I said in a soft voice, I then automatically switched to a stern voice once they rose "Bring me Sawa, NOW!," I said pissed "separate him and Ocean and take her to the Elders". My brothers clearly wanted to know why but obeyed. I told one of them to stay back, "Where is The heir?" I asked
"He was killed your grace, toxic was there and knew he was automatically the new heir. But he turned down the position and passed it to you, so until father returns you are the queen."

Toxic's Pov - 3rd Person

Toxic searched for Sawa high and low eager to find out why his sister was so mad at her potential mate. Once he found him he smiled an evil grin, some of the boys grabbed Ocean and took her to the elders.
"You're coming with me," He said with an evil grin while other dragons grabbed him. It wasn't that hard considering she was injured badly. They brought him to Frosty who stood in front of the flaming labyrinth,
"Your Grace," He bowed and so did the rest "We have brought you, Sawa"
"Thank you boys, you may step off to the side but stay positioned." She spoke with power and a monotone voice much like her father.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 03:12 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I seemed confused and scared"is something wrong dear?"I asked them I remembered Tire and sighed knowing what's going to happen as I sat down
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 03:22 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Is it true that you are a tamed dragon?" I said getting straight to the point, not having the courage to face him, I just stared at the labyrinth, the fire still burning. "I hope you realize, that you would be considered a traitor." I paused, "Not only were you withholding dangerous information, but you put the entire colony in danger." I said still monotone. All my brothers got into an attacking position, growling. Toxic appeared between me and Sawa incase he tried anything.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 03:28 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I looked at in her eyes"I used to be... But it's because I was little... I had no one to raise me or help me learn to fight... Until I found a very nice human... His name was Zander... But he was different then these humans... He... Was alone to.. no family no friends no nothing... He was like me... He taught me how to fight.. how to hunt... He taught me the way of the dragon.. but then a tragedy happened... We were under attack... He told me to run away.. and never look back... I was only a teenager then... But I did as I was told and ran and ran... For ages it felt like... Then I landed here... I couldn't fly to well.. as when I was born my one wing was formed wrong so I couldn't fly at all... But I learned and now I'm here with you and these guys! You guys showed me the true way of a real dragon! You showed me to be brave! To be kind! And most importantly what a family feels like"I kept looking at Frosty with tears forming in my eyes
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 05:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

That’s when I turned around and snapped “MY MOTHER was killed by humans!” I roared “More specifically a group of TAME DRAGONS and their HUMANS,” My teeth were bared, all my brothers but Toxic didn’t know this. I felt bad for all of them having to find out this way.
“I had to mature early because of them; I had to take charge when I just became a juvenile because of them; I had to clean the den, brood eggs, feed hatchlings, raise GENERATIONS of hatchlings when I had barely just become a juvenile ALL because of them.” tears were threatening to fall, but found my strength to keep them back. I was hurt, “THIS is one of the reasons I don’t let anyone in, this is why I loved being an executioner for SO LONG. I got to kill so many humans and tame dragons, for revenge because of what they did to my mother. I liked watching them burn, I liked watching them turn into puddles of nothing. But instead, here I am and I’m struggling to just look at you. I thought I found someone, but no, I feel like I’ve just been betrayed.” I said turning back around and facing my flames still burning. “Get out of here, NOW,” I said sternly.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 05:11 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I growled"fine... Then Ocean shall leave with me"I side as I walked out as a Tiger Shark wyervn walked past me out of breathe and started to fall down
The tiger shark Wyervn
I was out of breathe and was a very rare species of wyervn that doesn't show often
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 05:19 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Actually It would be best for Ocean to stay with me, she has the protection of a colony here. Along with 14 uncles to watch over her so she would never be left alone. Plus I was the one she imprinted on, don't you think it would just be safer for her here?" I said with a snap, "Someone gets that dragon checked out that just fell over." I commanded and one of the younger brothers went to go check it out.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 05:35 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
"True but wouldn't it be better if... I just stool her? I did find her and I am her older brother after all and yes you heared right dear"I opened my wings and flew off
The tiger shark Wyervn
"Frosty! I was sent by one the scouts they side they saw the kingdom in ruins!"I panted as I stood up as I went up to and was one of the shortest Drago's in the colony at only 13 FT as I was a runt

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us