Long Wang
09:13:19 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Paws?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
I also need name ideas
 Werewolf
09:12:06 Lycan, My can
Anyone up for a human or shifter romance pm role play?
 Gallifrey Falls
09:01:46 Allons-y / Myth
Pera
Been a bad month so far.
 Drunken seas
08:59:10 Pera
Ooh, I bred a hero!
 Drunken seas
08:58:04 Pera
Myth
Quite well! You?
 Malcuth
08:53:17 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:51:34 Allons-y / Myth
What are the perks of an upgrade on here?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:49:58 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
That's sad. Sadie was probably 15 years old. She was senile.
 Ámor
08:48:33 On haitus
@Myth
Yeah, i currently have my 2 year old cat and 1 year old cat, my cat who passed away died before his 8th birthday
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:31 Allons-y / Myth
pass*
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:55 Allons-y / Myth
Ámor
Luckily I have my most precious dog for 8 more years hopefully and when he does oass I will have my youngest dog to get me through it.

Pera
How's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Polar Bear : -5
Rattlesnake : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   25 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 04:18 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Angelic first person
I nodded still crying "I wish I did meet people... But I never do... They all run from me.."
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 04:37 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I walked up and gently hugged the angel, no wonder he was all over the place; he was still learning to fit in and trying to figure everything out. We sat there for a bit and I listened to him rant, I urged him to sit on a cushion as a servant brought us tea.
Erasmus likes to stay original and decorate things like we would in our underground caves. We didn't use chairs because we didn't know what they were, we used cushions and pillows to sit on instead. We didn't have tables either, we would hold our food. We didn't even eat soup either, that was probably the only non-traditional thing he did for our species. I wanted to know how old he was but didn't dare question it, based on his reaction to the scythe he must be old.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 05:32 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Angelic first person
i hugged Void back as I layed my head on her"my name is Angelic and I go by She/Her I'm... Trans"I smiled abit as I wiped my tears away"I haven't had a hug in a long while.."
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 05:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"I'm Void Darkvale, I was born a woman and I go by She/Her," I said to her. "I'm glad I could provide one for you," I said starting to gently scratch her scalp with my nails. I laid my head on top of hers and hummed, continuing to scratch her scalp.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 06:16 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Angelic first person
I made a happy raven noise which was kinda of a coo as I looked up at Erasmus with a slight blush on my face
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 06:29 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person - Erasmus's Temple

Erasmus looked at the angel raising an eyebrow, not completely understanding the situation. Void had her back to him so she couldn't see, her maternal instincts were off the charts at that moment. Erasmus understood this and knew for most females can't fight it, if they learn to fight it they can lose the instinct forever. He just watched over so if Angelic tried anything he was there, he doubted it but still kept watch.
"I'm Erasmus," He said keeping a straight face, "I was born a man and my pronouns are He/Him." He stared straight at Angelic, his vision wasn't completely gone, but it was blurry to the point he could only make out silhouettes and the larger colors the other person is wearing. He could tell Angelic was blushing but he couldn't tell why and where she was looking.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 06:35 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Angelic first person
I got up and went over to him and cleared his vision with a spell as I had a slight smile still with the blush
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 06:52 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person - Erasmus's Temple

Void was confused and Erasmus was about to move away. When his vision cleared he stepped back startles rubbing his eyes. He still had no pupils but he could see perfectly, "Why can I see again?" He said confused and nearly yelling. he couldn't tell what he felt, he was mad and happy at the same time. Void got up and immediately went to his side and grabbed his shoulder, for it was still bright outside so she could only imagine his eyes hurt and burned.
"Close your eyes!" she said quickly, he bent over grabbing his knees for support and shaking his head profusely. He was now about Void's height and she grabbed his should and he leaned on her a bit as she led him to the wall for support. He squeezed his eyes together as they burned, and he put his hand over his eyes.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 07:11 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Angelic first person
I backed away not wanting to seem like I was a threat so I sat down and watched
Ice first person
I woke up and wanted to get up and go to Void but couldn't because I was still pretty weak at this point as I held my hand out for void to grad or someone to
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 5, 2022 07:30 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"I'm fine just need to adjust," Erasmus said "I am going to head to my room, being in the place I am at the most will help me adjust," I stepped back and one of the more muscular servants came up by his side so he could use them as support and I watched them walk through the doors. I turned and saw Ice reaching out, I wasn't exactly too keen on going and grabbing his hand. I hesitated but then sighed and walked over, I grabbed his hand and started petting his hair.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us