Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)
Chatbox
 Ámor
10:36:58 On haitus
@Golden
I know 😂 and the school still passed him to go to highschool
 Malcuth
10:31:37 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up my boi <3
 Falling Stars
10:27:13 star, she/her
Gold

woah i think it's really cool
 Golden Meadows
10:26:45 Ollie, Gold
Amor
Man, you have to /try/ to fail that hard
 Falling Stars
10:26:34 star, she/her
All my woof are in a bad mood today-
 Golden Meadows
10:26:27 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
10:19:37 Mac and Cheese
Alina rests their gaze intently on General Kirigan.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Flirty

First of all Alina, that a pup. Second of all, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LIKE MAL.
 Ámor
10:14:26 On haitus
@Ice
I knew a kid who got a 13% as an overall grade for his class
 Aurora tribe
10:04:23 Mist
How can you get a Dogo on here ik some ways but 🥲 I don't want to wait that long.
 Vulpixles
09:59:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I found out I don't work today so my sister and I are going to see Beetlejuice
 Dragons Blood
09:56:21 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

go into labor pleassse
 Apothecary
09:55:28 Medicinally Autistic
I canÂ’t believe I keep driving 20 minutes to work just to be there for an hour
 The Mollies
09:50:42 
I have a test on next Wednesday
 icemoons
09:50:39 slushy,ice,moon,
star
social studies
 Continental Wolves
09:50:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Tech^^
 starmutt
09:44:47 marsh | they/it
what the test on?
 icemoons
09:43:43 slushy,ice,moon,
I got a fucking 70 precent on the test I just took... I have to do a retake tomarrow... I'm mad at myself
 icemoons
09:43:13 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys!
 Rogue Wildfires
09:39:51 Mac and Cheese
Aquafina,
Meh. I have to do a big research paper this week and I am NOT looking forward to it, like most school things. Also drawing some new OCs. Give me a cool wolf OC name
 Tech
09:38:38 
Moon
Pretty good I have to get some sleep today
How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Jaguar : 0
Spotted Hyena : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 25, 2022 06:57 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nah you can countie to control him)
Sawa first person
"Dragon.. hunters..."I groaned in pain before passing out
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 25, 2022 07:28 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Black Tourmaline Pov - 1st Person

I roared for the guards to find and kill them. I got Sawa and took him somewhere safe, I commanded a lockdown. The only thing on my mind was if Frosty and Ocean were safe.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 06:24 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ocean view first person
I got down and curled in a ball by Frostys side but let me head up abit"is papa going to be okay mom?"I still soundrd kinda scared
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 07:37 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov -1st Person

I nuzzled Ocean "Hopefully, but I can't promise anything, little love," I said trying to comfort her and myself as the colony went on lockdown. All the other females saw that I had a hatchling and now they were curious.
"you have a hatchling!? Since when!?" one of the younger ones said, the older ones already figured it out
"well the hatchling doesn't look anything like her, or any family member in her lineage, so clearly she adopted it." One of the elders said to the female.
"The elder is correct I adopted her, long story short. She showed up in my family den and my maternal instincts took in, I guess I just missed raising my brothers," I said with a small laugh.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 09:10 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ocean View first person
I got up and walked around abit as I used my blue fire breathe to make a burnt mark in the ground and layed in the warm place"I hope papa is okay..."
Sawa first person
Even though I was in alot of pain I forced myself to wake up and get up with the spear still in me as I rushed to find Frosty and Ocean View I was really worried if they are okay or not
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 01:09 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

I watched astonished as she let out a blue flame, she is lucky that she is my adopted daughter. If anyone in the clan knew she didn’t belong to any of us and had a blue flame she would have been killed.
All of a sudden we heard the sound of running, dragons don’t exactly run. The female guards created what looked like a wall between us and the entrance. I quickly picked up Ocean and put her on my back again, my instincts were kicking him. The footsteps stopped, they didn’t expect to see so many dragons ready to defend. One spotted me through an opening, “That’s one of the clan leader’s children!” he shouted pointing and they all looked at me. I raised my spines to the full height and roared letting a little flame burst. I backed up and ordered one of the other females in the room to take Ocean and keep her safe.
“I might have to step in,” I said with a low growl to the female that took her. I approached right behind the wall of female guards all of their eyes were on me as I stalked them. One of the humans tried to get close but a guard fired at him, the flame barely missing him.
“Watch out, they aren’t just going to let you through!” one of the older-looking one's bark
“Wow, how wise of you,” I said to them in English my father taught me
“What it speaks!?” they were all frightened
“Yes, I can speak! Now, why don’t you tell me why you are here before we reign hellfire on you all.” I said completely raising my head above the rest of the females so I was looking down on the humans.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 01:30 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa first person
I charged at the humans and ate a group of them as the spear was still in me as I growled loudly as I kept defending the females even of the spear was slowly going deeper in me
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 01:35 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sawa came in and attacked them as one of them opened their mouth to speak,
“Sawa back off” I ordered him. I then fired a blast of my blue flame between the humans and Sawa to separate them.

Edited at October 26, 2022 01:37 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 01:38 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sawa First person
I huffed and backed up but walked back forth as I heared a very fast dragon run up and jump on my back i couldn't see it"get this thing off of me!!"
Frostyhills24 x Lunar eclipse (DEAD)October 26, 2022 02:32 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I aimed and fired again at Sawa's back, I was tired of these humans. I lit them on fire turning them to liquid all of them but the one that dawned more medals. The dragon that I fired at was now also melting on the ground. The man I spared started talking,
"Fine! Fine! We are expanding as a Kingdom and we were ordered to come and kill the king along with his children!" he cried out "Please don't bur-" It was too late before I already blasted him. I roared loud enough for half the mountain to hear me.
"All guards and dragons find the King! Contain the humans in the East wing of the mountain! Make sure all the prisoners are still in their cells, and If you see a human kill it on sight! All the king's children meet together in the meeting chamber!" I said before turning around quickly to get Ocean, leaving her with Sawa, and started rushing to the meeting chambers.
I didn't know where anyone was other than Sawa, but I have to focus on the colony first. Without an heir or anyone with the current royal blood, the colony would have some issues and collapse in a dispute. I was the first to the meeting chamber, I immediately took my father's position after examining the room. No human made it in here first so they were contained and hopefully killed. It was dark as they all started to fill in, they all had darker scales and blended in with the darkness. The moon shone off my white scales, making it look like I let off a light glow.
"Has anyone seen Father?" I ordered out, no response. I cursed under my breath.
"There is a white dragon in here!" I heard a human yell from a side door where only I could be seen. "Hide," was all I said to the boys and they hid amongst the darkness with their scales. I quickly turned to the humans and growled
"Looky here, too bad we can't keep her,"
"Now why would you do that," I growled, once again they all looked terrified "What didn't think we aren't smart? Here I was told humans were intelligent creatures." This clearly pissed them off and they entered the room I was pushed near the center of the room.
"Watch your mouth there female, otherwise we might kill you!"
"How are you going to kill something that's already dead but just crawled out of hell,” I said lighting my entire body on fire with my spines raised. The light from my flame shone on the outline of all my brothers hidden around the room, making it look like the shadows were moving. They all started slowly making a blue spark in their mouth, lighting only their mouth on fire.
Before any of them could run the were lit on fire and attacked, I was standing amidst all the blasts. I watched one human escape by jumping and clinging onto the side of the mountain to climb down. I let him go, all you needed was one human to spread the word. The rest were melted puddles in an instant since they didn’t have anything to protect them. I wondered where my father was hoping he was safe, I knew he was.
-------
(He isn’t dead, just in a safe location)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us