Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 STS
03:20:47 TS, Speckles
Amor. The grading, bronze, silver etc, and the limit on exp your wolf has to have. Just more annoying to setup for me
 Nevermore.
03:20:30 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!
How're you doing today?

Technician! :D
 technoblade
03:20:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I believe you can reach it. I never PvPed cause of the whole betting and having to heal my wolves thing. Just seemed like a money sink
 Blue Wolves
03:20:03 Da ba dee
Name?
-WP Click-
 Ámor
03:19:56 On haitus
@Techno
They pvped me alot and it was very fun and intense, we both won at different times
 Magnus Bane
03:19:23 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Ámor
03:19:16 On haitus
@Sts
Huh rules?
 technoblade
03:19:07 Lil Techy | Techno
emmet

I wish I was arounf during the time they were active in PvPs to see how it was
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"
 \\ Akari Ahava //
03:18:43 
Is anyone else having trouble playing with their wolves after exploring?
 Amygdala
03:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
True...we don't speak about all the loses XD

I hope i can be the top pvp pack one day...i am still far off
 Continental Wolves
03:18:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I remember my first win against Dire *^*
I miss the PvP's against them
 kycantina
03:18:03 ky but it's spooky
Cae, I'd think between like level 5 and 10 since there's fewer prey options the game could spawn?

Amy, I was having too good a day, the universe had to take me down a peg
 Amygdala
03:17:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Shush...don't tell others my secret lmao

Goddam...i miss leo though. It's his fauld for proposing a competition to see who can get the most wins in a week lmao
(I can be very competitive)
 Ámor
03:17:22 On haitus
Dire and I used to Pvp all the time and there was a time my chimmie kept beating one of theirs
 technoblade
03:17:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

at least they aren't recorded though
 Ámor
03:16:57 On haitus
I bred this gal *^*
-WP Click-
 technoblade
03:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I strive to be that good
 Amygdala
03:16:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Belive it or not i have atleast twice as much loses :')
 technoblade
03:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Not that I know of, i just come across a lot after a while.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:28 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
he chuckled at the joke and replied, "id bet she is as ive fallen more today than i have in the past month" he waved at the waiter as a sign of gratitude and took a drink of pepsi and resumed leaning forward "so how old is your little sister?" he asked. Matt, strangely enough, wanted to know more about Sky and why he is how he is. he fiddled with the buttons on his shirt as he wondered about who Sky's ex was, ad why they didnt work out. he contemplated asking about it, but didnt want to pry to far into his life. he decided since he asked about his sister Matt would go off of how he responded to that and then possible ask about his ex next. if the topic didnt change before he got the chance.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:33 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky grabbed his pepsi and took another sip of it, this time a bigger one. He didn't lean in for a sip this time, he was too comfortable leaning back. Once he had finished his sip he put the cup back on the table. "She's 10." Sky was quick to answer. Sky then thought, maybe one day Matt could come over and meet her but he didn't say that out loud.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:45 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"thats really young" how many years apart was that again?; Matt cought himself thinking, he took a moment to think about how he would phrase this next question so he stalled a bit "I have an older brother, hes off studying in peru right now though, so i dont see him often." he figured out how to state what he wanted ot know wihtout prying to much. "so, you have an ex? I'm sorry it didnt work out" he placed his hands down on the table shortly after fussing with his hair. He looked around a bit, kindof hoping for the food to come faster, Matt was hungry. he then pick his focus back on Sky, eargly waiting to hear more about him.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:53 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
"yeah, its okay, he wasn't all that anyways." Sky said. He sighed slightly before speaking again, "I've had a few, not player-type shit though. One in 8th grade which I wouldn't count, and then the other two were in 9th and 11th." Sky said. He looked over at the kitchen and saw what was hopefully their plates of pasta. Sky hoped right, the same waitress brought them two plates of chicken alfredo, they were decent portions too although Sky probably wouldn't eat all of it.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 05:11 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As the food came out Matt sat up straight, he smiled at Sky " ive only been in one relationship, and i wouldnt even call it that." he actually laughed at the thought of it. when the food was placed on the table by the same waitress he looked over at her smiled and said "thank you". he returned his attention to Sky after that. "And, the not being in a relaion since thing, not because i dont want to, to be frank, its just because everyone ive met just regards me as a nerd and then ignores me" he laughed to make sure Sky knew he wasnt trying to bring down the mood or anything. he looked down at the food, wow, thats a lot, Matt thought to himself. he sure want gonna eat all of it. he picked up his fork and twirled the pasta around it before taking a bite while waiting for a responce.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 05:57 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
(sorry this ones gonna be short)
Skylar twirled a decent amount of noodles before taking a bite. "I wouldnt call my first relationship a real one either, So I guess that one doesnt count." Sky said after swallowing. He took another bite and swallowed before talking again. "You are a bit of a nerd... but dont worry, I think its cute." Sky said, sipping his pepsi afterwards.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 18, 2024 01:06 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He continued to eat while Sky spoke. Matt caught the part about him being nerdy being cute right as he was sipping his Pepsi. He about choked on it, but prevented it without much issue. He felt his face getting warmer as the time passed. Eventually he rested his head on his hand, " ya know, I didn't not see that coming. You got the jump on me." Matt said as he began to eat again. " I personally, have never been called cute before" he took another bite and sip of drink before sitting back. He was honestly surprised by Matt calling him cute. He saw that fruitiness coming, but he didn't think Sky was going to be outright with it. He felt himself blushing again and had to look down for a while until his cheeks decided to stop being tomatoes. " so, apologies for my inability to read situations, your gay? And also, apologies if that sounds rude, I'm not trying to be i promise." He decided he'd better make sure that was the case before assuming. It was the right thing to do. He looked over at Sky and made casual eye contact while waiting a reply.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 23, 2024 11:55 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky was kind of caught by surprise by Matt's question but he didn't mind it. "Yeah, is that a problem?" Sky said as he continued to stare at Matt. He then thought that his words sounded rude but he wasn't trying to be, he was simply just asking. Skylar then looked down at his pasta and picked some up with his fork before taking a bit. Sky then looked back up at Matt as he chewed. He grew a little nervous waiting for Matt's reply. If it was a problem then Sky would simply stop hanging out with him, he would get up and leave and he had hoped that wouldn't be the situation.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 24, 2024 12:02 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was slightly impressed at the thought. " No, oh God, no." He went over his words again while he took a bite of his food. " it's not a problem at all, I didn't mean for it to sound like that" he replied again after he had taken a drink of Pepsi. He had forgotten how to manage his tone again. how embarrassing, he thought to himself. Of course it wasn't as issue that Sky was gay- that didn't mean anything other than exactly what it meant. If fact, he liked the idea, he'd decided. He's always felt out of place with girls anyways, so that meant if he and Sky continued to hang out he wouldn't be bothered if he wanted to bring his partner along. but wait, he thought again about how he had acted around Chris. " so, you and Chris then?" He spoke without thinking. And found himself turning a rather bright shade of red as he looked up and made eye contact. If he was wrong Sky could think all sort of things. He wasn't sure how he'd react if he was right, a part of his didn't want Sky to be in a serious relationship. Matt wasn't sure why he thought like that, and thought it was selfish of him, so he pushed it into the back of his mind.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 24, 2024 12:16 AM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar's eyes widened at Matt's question. "Oh god no, he's like my brother." Sky said with a little chuckle. Sky looked at Matt noticing him red as a tomato. He smiled slightly. "It may seem like that but we are just really close." Skylar said before taking another bite of his pasta. He was halfway done now and same with his drink. If he didnt finish it all he would just take the rest home. "I dont have a boyfriend." Sky said as he finished swallowing his food and then he took a drink of his pepsi.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us