Spunk
Sputnik
Bow face
Shadows Kiss
Reaping Willow
 distant-lands
07:41:40 katy | beetle
Malcuth,
oo she's gorgeous. maybe mirage, absinthe, or mauve?
 Hugs4Bugs
07:41:28 Ed (he/they)
She feels like a "Zoe" to me for some reason
 EverygreenHills
07:41:01 
amazing wolf tho!
 EverygreenHills
07:40:55 
thats all i got lol
 BJake
07:40:52 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
How's it going! :)
 EverygreenHills
07:40:43 
Wander
Scourge,blaze,astro,klink,and snap
 distant-lands
07:40:30 katy | beetle
Bjake,
haha it just might be 😂 makes a lot of sense

Ed,
it's kind of frustrating, lol! though i suppose any interaction at all is better than none
 Hugs4Bugs
07:39:29 Ed (he/they)
Hello!
 Malcuth
07:39:02 Wander
-WP Click-
Name ideas?
 BJake
07:38:58 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:36:49 Ed (he/they)
why do I feel that so much - the photography I like the most is usually ignored, wheras something I take and put zero effort into is everyone's favorite :'')
 BJake
07:35:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Distant Lands
Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 23, 2023 08:12 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah I'll keep it, thank you." Sky replied as he leaned against the wall. "Could you get me some water please?" Sky asked, looking at the cop. He then put his legs down, a little more comfortable, he sat criss-crossed.
(sorry it short!)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 24, 2023 05:33 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(It's ok!)
~
"Sure," Jake replies and gets up to go get Skylar some water. He headed to the break-room and grabbed a clear, plastic cup that almost looked like class, since that's all the cups they had, and filled it up with cool water. He then returned to Skylar with the cup and carefully reached into the cell and sat it beside him. "There you go," he says before asking, "is there anything else you need?"
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 24, 2023 08:10 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"No, thank you." Sky replied as he grabbed the cup of water. He drank most of it but set it down before it was done. He then sat there, staring at the ground. He took quick glances at the cop, before finishing off the water. He then pushed the cup closer to the bars.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 25, 2023 05:15 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake had sat back down to finish his sandwich in the silence that followed their interaction. He sort of watched Skylar, but not too much that it would classify as staring. Once he had finished his sandwich he noticed that Skylar had pushed the cup back over towards the bars. "Would you like some more," Jake asks as he stands up with his trash, not yet picking up the cup until he got an answer from Skylar.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 25, 2023 08:06 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar shook his head no. He then got up and then brought his pillow and his blanket back to the bed. He also then hopped into bed himself. He got comfty under the sheets without a word and hopped he would be pulled out soon.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 26, 2023 05:28 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watches as Skylar goes back to the bed before he bends down and picks up the empty cup. He's about to say something before one of the newer officers peaks her head around the corner. "Mr. Gatsby," she says in a friendly voice, "the chief wants to talk to you." Jake nods and glances back at Skylar before making his way to the chief's office, dropping the cup off back at the break-room and throwing the trash away.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 26, 2023 02:53 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky stayed lying down as he heard another officer's voice. He looked up slightly once he heard them walk off. Sky was starting to get impatient, he really just wanted to get out. He knew he needed to be because if he couldn't get out he would have to be here for quite a while. Living in jail would be horrible, he didn't want to be in the place where his father was most of the time. He put his head back down, staring at the wall in front of his eyes.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 27, 2023 05:21 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake soon walked into the chief's office and closed the door behind him. "Is there something wrong sir," he asks as he takes a seat in front of the man's desk. "Well I've noticed that you've been spending a lot of time with that criminal you brought in," the chief says, "mind explaining why?" Jake thinks for a second before answering, "Well it's my job to take care of any of the prisoners that are here, sir. I was also hoping that if he got comfortable with me he would say the names of the other people that burned down the churches." "And has he," the man asks as he leans forward a bit. "He said he would say there names if it meant he wouldn't be in here for as long," Jake explains, "I don't think it's a good thing for him to be in here, sir. He looks very tense and scared." The chief nods slowly and there is silence in the room for a few minutes. "Well Judge Carter is here to do a temporary decision with him," he explains, "if you could take him upstairs to the room then perhaps we could get him out of here quicker." Jake nods before leaving the room to go get Skylar.
(Btw the station is two levels and the second one is a secondary courthouse for the city for smaller decisions such as criminals like Skylar.)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 28, 2023 12:42 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar got lost in his thoughts while staring at the wall until he was brought back to reality by the officer returning. It looks like he was going to the judge now. Sky rose from his bed and slowly made his way to the cell door. Once he unlocked it he followed the officer. He was brought upstairs and to a room, that was like the rooms you would see in crime tv shows. He looked around while still following the guy. He made his way to where he was going to be and sat down. He glanced at the judge and then looked at everyone else. He quickly grew nervous, making him shake a little. He took a quick look at the one officer he had been getting comfortable with. He then swallowed, before scratching his neck. He did that from just being so nervous. He then waited anxiously for everything to be situated before they would start.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 30, 2023 05:48 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Once they were in the court room, Jake stood off to the side as the judge called for the case to start. There was an lawyer beside Skylar, as it was the law to give him one, who was asked to plead Skylar's case. The lawyer started off by explaining the information that he had been given about Skylar, history and such. Once that was all out in the air the man then answered how yes Skylar was under the influence, but that was because of his nerves. "Look at him right now your honor," he says and gestures at Skylar, "he's shaking like a leaf from his nerves. It's obvious that he has been through some things to have to do a these acts." The judge had the lawyer sit as the other side was asked to go into detail of the case.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us