No problem!
 Faulty Demons
07:00:14 Ollie, Gold
I have created ✨️a mess✨️
-Click-
 KateXiX
06:59:47 
Zeraphia
Thank you! I forgot about the encyclopedia!
 Zeraphia
06:58:14 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Eh, nothing much. You?
 Stygian Forest
06:57:54 
Zeraphia

What's new?
 Zeraphia
06:57:23 Vah was attacked
Heya!
 Stygian Forest
06:57:05 
Zeraphia

Hello!
 Zeraphia
06:55:12 Vah was attacked
MT

Pack > Account > Set Pack Status
 MTurauskas
06:54:04 
how do u change status?
 Zeraphia
06:53:50 Vah was attacked
Kate

According to the encyclopedia, level 13.
 KateXiX
06:53:28 
Does anyone know what level bison show up in the desert?
 Zeraphia
06:51:52 Vah was attacked
Katy

That makes sense honestly. Makes the character feel special
 distant-lands
06:50:38 katy | beetle
chimera is very popular in my adopt shop for some reason xD along with wings and jewelry
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   25 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 12:04 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I truned my head and saw Void but it was hard to see as I was now half blind as White Raven flew up to me and transferred into a Human that had white wings and angelic Horns and looks to her
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 02:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

Erasmus now fully shielded me from view, he towered over everyone in the room. He didn’t have his scythe, his was sitting on its stand right next to mine. I pulled him toward the door still behind him and then I ran to grab both our scythes. His was large and heavy but I manage by leaning it against my shoulder. When I came back I passed it to him, everyone was still silent. I broke the silence

“Why did you come here,” I asked both of them from behind Erasmus passing his scythe to him. I stepped out from behind him holding my own scythe, the obsidian shined purple and this caught the witch’s attention. My eyes started to glow along with the blade; Erasmus’s blade started to shine white matching his blind eyes.

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 03:19 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I looked towards the Angleic person as she turns to me and nods as I looked back at Void and Erasmus
Anglic first Person
i looked towards Void and and Erasmus and stepped forward"I'm sorry but my lord can no longer talk after his kingdom was over ran by some type of Huge Wolf thing it had a rider tho they looked like you guys but more like my lord and they were a female... But Mrs.Void Ice is very sorry for his lies as he just wanted to protect his Sister as that was all he had left of their mother.. but that night you ran away.... The gurads truned against Ice and tryed to murder him in cold blood.."I showed my hands and had zero weapons on me
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 04:10 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"There is no point in showing me your hands when you clearly have magic running through your blood," I snapped "Quit lying to me," The witch nodded her head
"I agree with Void, why should we trust you when you just lied to us when you have magic running through your blood and could summon a weapon at any moment," she said with anger in her tone
"Also It's not my decision on what happens," I said my eyes glowing more profoundly, "It's up to Erasmus now, I live under his house and his rules," I said glancing at Erasmus, he didn't say a word nor share my glance.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 04:20 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Anglic first person
I huffed"im a angel raven sent to protect Ice... And I may have magic in my blood but I refuse to use it as I see everyone as nice as the heavens above.. but you can go check outside yourself they were on their here..."I sat down
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 04:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

"I don't care if you are nice and peaceful," Erasmus spoke boldly, "But you are still in my temple so unless you are going to worship me, please get out," he said extending his hand to the door smiling wide with a friendly but threatening smile, his scythe still in hand. "I don't think you know this, but I am Erasmus Black tongue and I don't really get along with angels," he said raising his scythe and pointing the end of the staff at the angel. "This isn't a threat but a warning, I have killed many angels in my many, many, days and I'm not afraid to kill more. So I recommend you leave before I see you as a threat to Void, me, or my staff and servants. Otherwise, I won't let you enter my temple until I don't see you as a possible threat." he spoke demandingly and wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 05:09 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I got up and gradded his scythe as I stared into his eyes as my hand bled I didn't care if it was killing but I didn't like this guy one bit as I held my hand up summoning one of the grim reapers scythe as I went into Erasmus head and spook to him threw the mind and side something terrifying
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 05:31 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person - Erasmus's Mind

Little did the angel know his mind was heavily defended, he never told anyone his actual age. It was hard to describe but you can protect your mind with walls, in the mind most powers are rendered useless. Even with mind control, you had to pass the brain defenses, and Erasmus hated being manipulated so he went to great ends to defend his mind. He had giant walls pykrete walls protecting his mind, the only way to get in was to try and climb. The other way was nearly impossible, get his 300ft dragon form with a mind of its own to let you get on its back and fly you in.
The angel was greeted by the giant wall, the dragon nowhere to be seen.

3rd Person - Erasmus's Temple

Void watched as the angel touched his scythe, watching the light glowing from his eyes go away. This caused her to become defensive, her eyes glowed brighter.
She was fully aware of what could happen after she did this,
Ice wasn't fully healed and was still tired, she looked at the witch who understood and stopped the healing process, which automatically started reversing itself after she cut it off. She approached Ice and snap-kicked his privates knocking him to the ground and quickly went around him, holding her scythe to his throat.
"Call your guardian off or I cut your head off," she whispered in his ear. "Call her off and we can come to an agreement, but I will not sit and watch without doing anything."

Edited at November 4, 2022 05:33 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 05:34 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I looked over at my guradian as she stops and goes to me in white crow form I wanted to talk but couldn't as I use sign language to say I'm sorry for how I treated you... Dear
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 05:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person - Erasmus's Temple

Erasmus came back into consciousness and immediately was pissed until he saw Void with her scythe to Ice's neck. He understood what she did to stop the angel from getting any farther. Once the angel returned to Ice she walked away with her chin held high, for she had won that small battle. She walked next to Erasmus; her legs shoulder-width apart; her right hand on her scythe; the bottom of her scythe landed right next to her right foot; her left hand on her hip.
"You know, you seem to demand respect but have little to give," She growled to the angel glaring at her. Void's eyes were now completely neon purple to the point her pupils weren't even showing "But unfortunately, we should come to an agreement instead of fighting,"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us