Wolf Play : LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeans
Chatbox
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭
 distant-screams
06:49:54 katy | beetle
zefhyr,
yep :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   17 

LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 5, 2021 10:41 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He sat as she went on in a confusing way. One second disagreeing and arguing, the next thanking him. He found it perplexing and slightly fascinating how she changed like his son did. Thinking on it now, I smell the basterd. He looked up with his eyes alone and inhaled sharply. O yeah, he's here. "Stop changing your tone. Makes you look indecisive and nieve, like you don't know which part to play." He gave this hollow advice with a chuckle and kept staring at the ceiling before refocusing on the wall opposite of him. He took note of how quickly she wrapped herself in his jacket. Slowly but surely making her think more positively of him. Perfect. He got up and went to open a closet door and grabbed an identical jacket to the one he gave her and put it on.
Yeah, I know he made me immortal. Sorta comes hand in hand with being a vampire. But go on? Only when she didn't go one he assumed the worse and picked up his pave as much as he could without drawing attention.
Landon was ready to make another retort and jab when he was interrupted by a familiar face. It was only when he called him Captain that he recognized him. "Hello Scott." He smirked as things where now getting interesting. Then he was knocked out cold and on the carpet.
Scott shook the man's hand. "O do t worry, that's all I was gonna say. This is the guy who put me in a coffin and buried me alive. Revenge is all I want lad." He spoke with a thick and rich accent and gave Darren a wink and he curb stomped Landons head hard into the floor. "Don't put anything past this bloody chapp." He picked Landon up and tossed him down again like he was a ragdoll as he was waking up again.
Underneath me? How far? Do you know how many basement levels he has? It was at this moment he his in a storage closet as servents with trays of food and drinks where passing him. I'll just use these guy's smell. I'll be there soon. He couldn't believe he was doing this for a many reasons. Reason number one, breaking into his creators house. Reason two, he had met this girl not even a full month ago. Reason three, see Reason one and two over and over again. But he couldn't stop now. Not when he was so close to a complete mission.
He could see she was waking up again after the food had arrived. He placed it on a chair as he waited for her to wake up once more. He could tell she was upset as she was terrible at hiding things. "Their gone temporarily, just to assure my safety here child. And also so you don't try to get any bright ideas." This is when he went over to the chair and picked up the food and drink and walked over to the cell door. He moved the drink over to the other hand and supported the food tray so one of his hands were free. Reaching into his pants pocket he grabbed the cell door master key. "Go to the far end of the cell. Now." He gave this order firmly, coldly, and with power behind his voice to get his point across. "I'm not opening the door till you do, so it's up to you weather you starve or not." He gave her the altimatum as his own special cherry on top.
Scott was feeling the beating he was giving and receiving. Definitely receiving he thought as Landon gave him a hard upper cut into his side, breaking his upper rib cage. I've got to ditch. Their both older then me by at least 400 years. He took his chance when Darren made his move and blocked both of their views and he made it to hide over in a dark corridor. After, he walked his way to the staffs kitchen.
I've just got to wait. Landon watched Darren's timing to see his pattern. Every so often he would turn to Scott for assistance, only this time when he turned Scott wasn't their. He quickly put him in a choke hold from behind. "Oh don't you worry." He paused as he slid the back of his hand down Darren's face. "I've already got you captive, and you're going down to see master right now." He buckled Darren's legs beneath him and dragged him to the stairwell where servents came up amd opened the door for him to go down with his new prisoner. What does this idiot mean by bigger show?

Edited at December 5, 2021 11:30 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 6, 2021 09:53 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fourth level below you... Celeste coughed blood again as she sat up when Von's voice began tp register. I am so not moving from where I am, Von she thought... but then she changed her mind when his threat of starving to death was gonna happen if she didnt move. and sighed heavily before crawling to the other end of the cell and wrapped his cpat tighter around her body. He knows you are here though, marshal... I would turn back if I were you. You are gonna die because he has me captive here. I'll be f-fine. He took my powers in the mean time so I wouldnt do anything stupid or rash to him.
Darren snarled as Landon's arms wrapped around him tightly, making him wince in pain as they headed to the dungeon. And Celeste sensed him. Even from a long distance away.
Darren!? She scream internally. She could feel the hurt and pain that was inflicted on him by someone.. and someone she knew all too well. Landon. He will pay for what he has done
celeste looked at Von " Give me why powers back. I wont do anything stupid. I swear. I just.. feel useless without them. "
Darren let Landon forcfully lead him to the exact place where his sister was being held hostage.
I'mcoming down , Celeste... with Landon of course. I hope your alright. Compaired to ..me. He literally beat the hell out out of me before taking me and Scott.. er.. Marshals brother came as well. Get ready for a nice show, Sis.. This is gonna make you the queen.
Celeste was quiet as she tried to think of a plan to keep her brother from being murdered by Von... but nothing was coming to her mind. " Von.... if you kill my brother... you willl regret that you ever did."
She stared at him before being tortured again for speaking out of turn and she screamed. Marshal!!! My brother will die at the hands of your father and you will know my true identity. Where her last words before the door opened and her brother Darren was forced inside. Celeste could barely look up. " Go ahead.. I dare you to kill my brother. You will be defeated all the same in the end." she weakly stood up and looked at her brother.

Edited at December 6, 2021 10:47 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 6, 2021 10:56 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He smiled at her compliance and opened the door. He took a moment to pause at the locked up animal, amused and delighted by how broken he believed her to be. Though taking a second glance he could have swore he saw himself in her place. Her wrapping of his jacket was her necklace around his hand and mind. This one's shivering fearfulness of today was his in the future. Suddenly he pittied not only himself, but her. It was to late for it though. And he knew that. Sliding the food down along with the ale he bent down for a second. He wanted to wisper something but for the life of him it wouldn't leave the tip of his tounge but was rather frozen in his mind. I'm sorry your got caught in the middle of someone else's mess child. Standing up he left and locked her back in securely and sat down again where he was before. Quickly recovering his cold, distant and inhospitable temperment.
I'm following footsteps that I hear down. It's sounds like struggling so I know I'm headed in the right direction. He followed further behind silently and kept a fair distance ready as always. I don't care what he knows. He has you hostage and powerless. That's all the information I need. He could see flailing and heard a heartbeat but no breathing. Darren is here to? Great.
He could feel him struggling. Both his body, and his mind. Most importantly his heart. "I hear you beating in theire." He mocked as his hold on Darren grew tighter.
He could here her please the more she talked. He had had enough of it. "You can swear all you want but you word is hollow to me." He paused for what would have been a breath. "Its nothing personal against you. Their are simply some things I can not risk. You must understand that little one" He looked at her eyes and a part of him caved. "I can't promise EVERYONES safety" He paused to make sure he could keep his word on this one, as his honor was more important to him then death. "I will TRY to garentee yours. And when all is said and done, I will not come looking for you and you leave my home good as new." He knew she would want to leave as soon as possible and had every right to.
Landon chuckled as he arrived to the door. He knocked once, opened it, and slammed it again only to turn around a d See Marshall. "Not you again."
Marshall chuckled as he pinned him against the door, using his worn out he was to his advantage.
Inside the cell room Darren was now on the floor, sprawled, battered, beaten, bruised, and overall looked like absolutel trash. Von stood up and looked down on him before smirking. "Well well well. A visitor. I hope Landon gave you a welcoming entrance." He picked him up by the neck as she spoke again. "I regret many things, I have no doubt this will be one of them. Turn away child." He didn't know if Darren could feel what he was trying to do, but he was trying to remove his pain as he was squeezing. Trying to make it painless for him. Finally he shoved his hand threw his chest, breaking his ribs, amd ripped his still beating heart out of his body and used one of the valves as a straw and his heart as a cup. As he did this he punished her for speaking to him like that. Though it was not anywhere near as bad as before he still made sure she felt it. Turning away he dropped the body down to the ground.
By the time he got her message it was already to late. Instead of continuing his fight with Landon he just picked him up and threw him up the stairs and walked in, just as the body hit the floor....
In the kitchen Scott found a few things. Most importantly Kerosene, matches, and kindling. O yeah, it's all coming together. A wicked grin came to his face as he started pouring it all threw out the kitchen......

Edited at December 6, 2021 11:29 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 7, 2021 12:33 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
But Celeste didnt turn around. For her to have the powers transfered over to her, she had to watch her brothers, rather horrible death. When she heard Darrens body hit the cold floor, she screamed before using all she had to not break through the cel bars and kill Von himself. She dropped to her knees, as she looked at the hole where the heart used to be. Blood on the floor. " ty byl osvobozhden, moy brat" ( You have been released, my brother), she spoke quietly in Russian when she felt his powers surge through her. Immediately making her stronger.
But she didnt show any of this just yet. She glared at Von before standign up amd walked to the cell and touched it. What happened next was that the cell that contained her began to melt and she was soon free.
" Do you have any idea what you have just done, Vonhalsig?! " She growled, walking ever so slowly towards him.
Marshal..wait for me outside. I will handle everything here with landon and Von. My brother just got killed by your father and uh... II'll just explai-
Never finishing a sentance? Celeste seemed to do that a lot. But in this case was becuase she was fighting off landons tight hold and Vons punches. The death of her brother meant that she had no familt left. No one she loved, lived. Except one. Marashal Black. And Celeste wpuld do anything and everything to keep him safe amd most importantly, alive. But what aout his brother? Well... she would have to deal with the burning plan later. She just had to get everyone out before anyone else she loved, got hurt.
The fight continued, Celeste using her brother powers as well as her own to defeat Landon and Von. She then rounded on Landon and went for his heart but Von tossed her backwards, sending vibrations through out the whole building. Letting out a cry of pain when a rib broke
If I die, marshal, dont ever...forget... that I love you
Her mind then whent to Scott
I wouldnt se the building on fire, Scott. Get yourself out of there while you still have the chance. if you want to live another hundren years, follow my order. Now.
She could feel Marshal in the building. In fact , in the same room as her. Trying her harder to wake up and continue to fight but Von's power over her had come back and her eyes looked over to him before weakly standing up " What are your orders, Sir?" she asked, her fangs out all the way. Before eyeing her mate, a smirk crossed her lips.
If he orders me to kill you, Marshal, you need to trust me. I will change the poison into something better and less harmfull for you. then added And dont worry about Landon. I have a plan for him. She continued to wait for Von's order to kill.

Edited at December 7, 2021 05:30 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 7, 2021 05:22 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
The body fell and he looked around the room. Landon entered and patted him on the back to which Von slapped his hand away. "No, never celebrate unnecessary death. I taught you better." Whqt made him snap wasn't Landon, but her Russian. He could tell she didn't look away when he heard her knees fall on the floor. Finally he turned to Landon. "Just stand aside Landon." His voice was cold to even what he considered his adopted son.
The cell caught his eyes as it began to melt and glow red with heat slightly. Mad are we little one? Arnt you precious. He smiled at her as she got in his face. "I've fed you and gave you my coat. And this is how you repay your debt?" He chuckled at her before continuing. "The only reason your still alive right nkw is because of my promise. And you've broken it." He gave a nod, signaling to Landon.
What do you mean my brother? He's dead? Wait outside? You'll handle my crazy father? He took a moment to pause I want you to know everything you just said is so wrong. He slumps to the floor unable to do much now, far to overwhelmed.
As Landon held her he increased her internal and external pain. Using his cursed gift to his advantage as he delivered quick, rib breaking jabs to her sides. She tried to counter Landons hold so he threw her against the wall as hard as he could and grinned at her shriek of pain. "You should know better child." Any pitty or empathy he had for her while they were alone was gone in this moment.
No, you can't die. Your worth to much to me. You've brought warmth, love, and joy into my... heart. He didn't know what to do. They where outnumbered as everyone in the house was his father's.
Laying out the kerosene he made it all threw the kitchen on the ovens, threw the halls. Caplets and curtains soaked. You don't know me. If you did you would know no means yes. He began to sprinkle kindling on the ground.
He had her against the wall. Broken and in taters. With every one of her stumbles the stronger his urge to drain her of blood was. It would be so easy child. He smiled wildly with rage and excitement. Like a lunatic who had nothing and no one to loose. Orders? She thinks I want to team up with her now? She is simply of no use to me. He looked over to Landon and his fangs pertuded much father then Marshall's. And the shone like pure ivory. He picked her up by the shirt and lifted her in the air slightly. "You little one, your orders are to stay put." He held her against the wall like that for a few seconds before dropping her without warning. "Congratulations, you no longer a prisoner, your a slave. Now rest up so you can actually be useful MY child." He turned to Landon switching his attitude. "Let's move, my sons are misbehaving." He could tell Landon wasn't happy with his decision.
I will trust you.....
Marshall got cut off when the heavy iron door opened and Von came out, followed by Landon. "Well, one down, one to go."

Edited at December 7, 2021 08:58 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 7, 2021 09:15 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste dropped hard beside his feet before wincing in pain again. No.. Marshal... my brother Darren is dead. Your brother Scott is still alive... but setting the whole place on fire in a few minutes... get out while you still can. Your father is out to find you and Scott... I dont know what he has planned but it isnt good.
" I know I.. I broke it... but thats because I was saving my own ass and Marshals, Vonhalsig! You dont have a chance in this now. Now that my brother is dead. His powers are now transfered over to me. Didnt think of that now, did you? Meaning I am the heir to the throne of Russia. You follow my orders now "
She stood up and stopped him, her hand on his shoulder. " ya nay pozvolyu tebe pricinit boll moemu tovarishchu yi ego bratu" ( I wont let you hurt my mate or his brother). She didnt want anyone who was near them, to hear the conversation the two were having. So she used her native Russian tongue.
But then felt Landons very tight hold on her and she shrieked in pain, feeling the hard jabs to her ribs. " If you make me... a slave for life... hell will break loose, Von. I promise you... that. But in the meantime... Ill do what you ask of me."
Then she spoke to Landon, and again... in her native tongue. "u tebya thuck mnogo vsego, chtoby viigrat ot vsego etogo, landon. noh thuck mnogo mozno poteryat." ( you have so much to gain from all this, Landon. But so much to loose as well).
She looked at Von as if tto tell him... no .. more like.. order him to tralslate to Landon what she just said to him. But then she continued. " posle vsego, chto the sdelal so mnoy, landon. the dumaes, ya tebya prostu? nesmotrya na to, chto vy nay byli tem, kto ubil moego korolevsky brata, vy vse eshche yavlyaetes chastu ubiystva moei semyi." ( After all you have done to me, Landon. You think I would forgive you? Even though you didnt kill my royal brother, you are still part of the murder of my family.)
Follow my orders, Scott.. im trying to save both yours and Marshals asses... Ill handle the burning myself. With these new powers, im unstoppable.
She then glared at Von as she followed them, like a slave would, head down, and hands in front. " Sir.... dont do this..." She knew she spoke out of turn and should have stayed quiet. She felt pain searing through her body a second later and she screamed, doubling over at Vonhalsig's feet. She was then forced back to her feet and Landon held her tightly as they walked off. Marshal.. Run! Im sorry about all this... this isnt what I wanted at all... I didnt know my plan would change... She sounded more scared then ever and she didnt know what would happen now that she trully belonged to Von.

Edited at December 8, 2021 11:59 PM by Empress Elsa
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 9, 2021 05:50 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
You mean to tell me, that my brother. Who Landon killed, put in a grave and buried himself is in this house?! He didn't know weather to be pissed, glad, or what. Start a fire? Okay, now I believe you. Thats sounds correct. It'll be fine. He began to walk up the stairs slowly, only slightly concerned.
As she tried to order Von around he just waited till she shut up. "Your the heir to shit." He stated rather calmly as he forced more pain into her body and removed the heat, making her cold again. "And I follow no one. Now kneel." She grabbed his shoulder to which he glanced between it and her. Then she spoke I'm Russian. He simply rolled her eyes at the attempt. "Don't tell me what to do." He slapped her across the face, hard with an open palm. He delivered a final punch as she just kept on speaking. "This is hell, your hell." He had Landon force her to Kneel to him. "Not just in the meantime, till you die." He looked her up and down, still not seeing what his oldest son found attractive in her. He leaned his head back in annoyance. "Don't look to me for words. If you can say them in Russian be balsy enough to say them so he can understand child." He then decided to clue him in. "Besides, he doesn't want your forgiveness, just your blood." He chuckled gravely. As he ran the back of his hand along her neck. "All warm and delicious." He knew she was scared, her halfling heart sped up and her breathing became short and shallow.
Follow your orders? I don't even bloody know you. I'll do as I please. As for my brother... he paused, not even able to remember his face. He didn't even care enough to come looking for me. Lighting the match he threw it against a curtain. Not sorry. He walked out the corridor with a jump in his step, satisfied with himself.
He snapped at his new little play thing. "I'll do what I want." He forced more pain and then took it away as a small punishment for her mouth. "The more you talk, the more I get annoyed
The more you annoy me, the more pain I cause you. Now, MOVE. Landon held her tight and they started up the stairs when they heard footsteps moving slower then them...
I'm not running. And who cares about a stupid plan. They don't matter when it's against my father. Besides I-- he got cut off by what felt like a stab in the back. "Father; respectfully, up yours." He then bore his teeth and lunged. The stone still freeing him.

Edited at December 9, 2021 06:17 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 9, 2021 06:40 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award

No, marshal. It wont be fine. Not any more. And yes... he is alive and well.. but he is being a totall ass. Im trying to save you and him... Celeste said to him just before screaming externally as she felt double the pain that Von was inflicting on her. Hot then cold. Hot then cold. Then just cold. “It be unwise to kill me, Sir. If I am to be of any…” But Landon’s grasp forced her, actually forced her, into a kneeling position in front of Von. Then felt a very hard slap upon her royal face. That one hurt She thought when she was then lifted onto her feet a few minutes later. Still held by Landon and walked on. She herself heard footsteps. And she knew them. They were Marshals. And his alone.

She weakly looked up at her mate "Get.. get out while… you still..can, Marshal” She whispered so Von couldn’t hear her. Then she gave a chuckle at his little remark when Von Stabbed him in the back. Thank goodness not killing him. Hilarious as ever. She thought. Untill she began to shiver hard in Landon's grasp. The cold was effecting her greatly and she couldn’t take it. She tried to use her brothers fire power to warm her up, but it barely worked at all. So she gave up entirely.

I am your brothers mate and lover, Scott. Heir to the Throne. Queen as I said. But if you don’t want to leave.. then so be it. Kill us… me and your brother if you wish. But you will pay for those consequences one day. At my feet when I rise again. She wasn’t trying to threaten him. But to try and get him to save him and everyone else she cared about. Herself and Marshal.

She could feel the flames down a few feet below them. Its begun She thought with a sigh. If I am to serve Vonhalsig til the day I die… I might as welcome this.. this hell…just as he said. Her thoughts began to darken, like his own, as she watched the father and son fight things out. Letting out screams every now and then to beg Von to stop hurting him. But it only caused her more and more pain.

He did come searching for you, Scott. And he will die at your fathers mercy if you dont come help me! A snarl escaped her mouth, fighting against bonds that now held her arms behind her back., not only that, but Landons fangs were at her throat, ready to kill on his masters orders. " Master I'm hungry.. let me feed off her for a second. Please"

" You wont dare touch me, Landon." She snarled, hitting him in the ribs with her elbow before freeing herself from the bonds and stood in front of Marshal, her hand in his. The hand that held the stone. " Von... If I serve you for life.. Please.. dont hurt Marshal or his brother. They mean too much to me". At least one does... she then thought.

She was wrapped around Von's finger now and would do anything he asked of her. Kill.. attack, kill.. and so much more. But she would never in her entire life, harm Marshal. She belonged to him and he belonged to her. And she had yet to prove who she really was when all this was over. But would it really end? Probably not. But she would do anything to keep Marshal safe. She wanted a family with him, but it would be years till all this passed ebfore he was even ready to even start one . Dont let him hurt you! Im trying to help but my powers are temporarily gone... She kept fighting against the bonds and Lanonds fangs. " Sir! im begging you! Stop!" She of course said it in Russian. But then the last thing she knew.. she was totally out cold from the power Von inflicted upon her that moment. And when she would wake up next, she would be in a new place far away from Marshal and a slave to Von and Landon for life. Never to see her lover ever again. Unless she asked a condition of him. To see Marshal every year for a few hours. She just hoped he would let her.

Edited at December 10, 2021 10:11 AM by Empress Elsa
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 13, 2021 08:48 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Marshall remembered being taught by his dear old dad. And his movements where still predictable. In combination their doges and attackes looked more like a skilled and painfull dance. Neither letting up or wavering. "Celeste darling, I love you..." He dodged a punch. "But please please please be quiet, I'm trying to focus." Then he felt a rib snap, and then heard it heal just as fast. Returning the favor he suckerpunched Vonheilsig. "Nothing personal." He hesitated before getting roundhoused and hitting the solid unforgiving stone floor with a heavy thud. He could see Celeste cringe. I'm fine. He wanted to smile but knew it would only piss his father off. From the ground he went to get up, he saw the pain in Celests face. From the suffering and distraught look in her eyes to the mark of his father's slap on her cheek. For a second he debated if it was safe for her if he yield, and sumbit to his father. What do you want me to do darling. He looked her in the eyes and kept calm as he stayed where he was, letting his father kick him to the ground.
He had already begun to leave the building. You can't say that. If he did come looking he would have found me. He was beginning to get emotional, which ment he was going to get reckless. If I do put the flames out, you don't owe me anything. Got it? He couldn't believe it, for once he wanted to remove flames.
Vonheilsig could see, no practically smell victory. His eyes went black as he lost control over himself. He showed no more mercy in his attacks in his son. He bit, jabbed, and stomped. He heard bones break, heal and then break again. He looked her dead in the eyes as Landon asked. For a second he was still, like the calm before the storm. As such his tone lightened up and became warm. "No, we don't eat our pets. You should know better." He then slapped Landons hand. And then punched him in the nose. "It is as satisfying as it looks." He shot in Russian to her and winked before turning and punching Marshall in the jaw. "That's just the same." He knew Marshall understood him, hell; he taught him the language. That's why Marshall chuckled at his jab at Landon. Everyone was in on, except him. Poetic. He looked over to see she had freed herself from Landons grasp, even in the pain she was in. It was odly respectable to him.
Marshall was feeling this beating, he could see she was feeling it too, just not physically. She was pleading, and it broke his heart. Is this your plan my angel? Alright then. He coughed up some grime that had entered his body as he stayed down, beginning to kneel.Kneel. "I said I would never do this for you; well, here I am. Are you happy now?" His eyes still held the firm look of rebellion.
He was struggling to put out the flames. Finally he caught the attention of servents who finally began to help. This better be worth it little miss. He popped his knuckles before continuing to pile water into the fire.
He turned to see her begging him to stop. To ease up and not attack Marshall. For a second he was about to just high kick her unconscious. Then he turned to see his son, his eldest progeny, finally on his knees. A crooked and evil smile began on the corners of his lips. As he finally gave her warmth again and removed a hair of the pain. He gave his son a moment to heal so he could think. He then in a flash knocked the two of them out. Go get my other child Landon and stop being useless. He snarled snarled him forcing him to run faster. He then caught the two before they hit their heads on the floor. "I have a schedule to keep." He wisperd in his loneliness. Throwing Marshall in the dungeon he then scooped her up. "I'm leaving, let those two get associated with eachother and watch them. He left the house quickly with Celeste over his shoulder.
He traveled for a week like this till he got to his safe house in Sweden. He did own the world's bank after all. He knew she had finally woken up and he removed all of his influences on her. She had her powers, and no pain. Walking in the room he had an odly relaxed and almost... perplexed serenity about him. Almost like he no longer had a weight to bare.

Edited at December 22, 2021 10:31 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 24, 2021 07:16 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award

You want me to choose what happens next? Well, submitting to your father is the wrong choice... but not submitting... would get me and you killed...or worse...separated for life. Celeste said as she broke free from Landon's grip. punching him in the gut with her elbow. " Von.. please. Im begging you stop for a few moments and see what you are doing to me and my mates future. This isnt how it aught to be. Fighting isnt the answer. It never has and never will be." But she knew she had no say in anything since she was a 'pet' or as we say... a 'slave' to Von for life. And speaking out of turn usually was the worst thing to do. And it usually cost Celeste alot of pain and suffering.
Celeste was in fact feeling it physically. She just didnt want to show it.
I can and will say that. He loves you. You are his family. Plus I already told him you are alive. Yes... I got it.... She hated to be treated like a servant but she had to do what was right in her eyes.
Landon winced as Von slapped his hand and he backed off slightly. " Yes Master... " but then fell to the ground when he got punched in the nose. Hearing it nearly break. " I deserved that... " he muttered
" Satisfying, sir? I dont think that is what you meant to say" Celeste shot back in Russian her eyes full of hatred and anger " Nothing you do to me or to anyone I love is satisfying. All you want is revenge. It was because of the war, Von. I know that because I saw you on the other side those many years ago. You knew my family well. But you hated them because they were Royals. Thats why you asked Landon to find a way into my side and murder them. I am all that is left of the Royal line. Think of what you could have had, if Marshal married me. A royal. But now its too late. I wont have the family I wanted. And more."
When she heard that Landon wanted her blood, she grinned and paused her conversation with Von " Oh shut the hell up, Landon! You cant have any of my blood even if Von permitted you. You wouldnt have the chance to even touch your fangs on my skin. The only one who is permitted to even pierce my skin with their fangs is Marshal. Plus I can change what kind of blood courses through me. So it unwise for you to feed off of me."
She stood just in front of Landon, her powers as well as her brothers getting stronger the longer she stood there. " You have no idea what your future holds, Von. But I do. And it wont be good." She felt the punch that he gave Marshal and she ran over to Marshals side, placing a hand on his shoulder " Im begging you to stop this, Von. "
Im doing this because I love you, Marshal. It has nothing to do with me being a royal. But then she saw him kneel in front of his father. " What are you doing, Marshal.. dont kneel to him" But it was already too late "its the last thing you ever would have done!" Celeste said fear across her face. " You will doom me and your life just by doing this. In fact... you just doomed our future together."
Dont call me 'little miss'. Im older than you. she snarled at Marshals brother. and it will be worth it.. I promise you. You are the distraction I have been needing since being stuck up here with your father and Landon. I need you to work a little faster though. Please. We dont have much time. And not enough time was right.
But it was all too fast for Celeste. She couldnt keep up with anything anymore. Not even the pain that was being inflicted onto her or to Marshal. She did feel on the other hand, the warmth that Von released to her. But it only lasted for a split second before both Marshal and herself went unconcious.
" Yes Master" Landon said getting off the floor and ran off in search of the other son " Yes Master." But when will you come back? I need to know so I know what I need to do while you are gone Landon felt like a child at this point. But not entirely useless. Im doing everything I can he said before he stopped talking.
Celeste didnt even feel when she went over Von's shoulder. She was out unconcious. She couldnt even communicate to anyone, her powers where disposed of at the moment. But they wouldnt be for long. Her brothers powers still began to grow within her. Every moment of every day.
But that what Von wanted her to think. That there would be no pain...but she wanted to test him. To see if he would trully keep his word. And it turned out that he wouldnt. She wanted everything she worked for to be with Marshal, a painfull experience for Von. And if she had to mouth off to get her point across, then she was ready for the punishments that came with it.
When Celeste woke up she looked around. " W-Where am I?" It seemed that she had lost her barings when being moved " Where did you bring me? Where's my mate?" She looked around for him, but it was just Von and herself " What did you do to him?!" she snarled as she tried to stand up, but had to hold onto something to keep her balance. A chair. " Von...bringing me here wasnt the wisest of choices. Even if you did bring me thousands of miles away from Marshal... I will find a way back to him." Then she looked at him for the first time since she woke up " What do you plan to...to do with me here? Torture me til I give you the answers you need? Starve me to death? Keep me cold for life? A life time of pain and suffering?" You can do everything and anything you want to me... but dont... dont hurt either of your s-sons" This was the hell that he gave her and she would be living it for life. At his feet. Where she belonged. She knew that she would never be set free. But she would do everything to please Von so she wouldnt have to feel pain any more. But even if she did do something right, pain was just a second behind her ready to hurt her. And she would be ready.
She had found a chair and sat in it only to be tossed to the side off of it, A painful groan escaping her lips. " go ahead... torture me all you..want..I wont tell you anything" then felt her hands being forced behind her and bonded together. Then her neck being choked slightly.
She had to find a way to convince Von that she would do anything for him if he let her see Marshal for a short time every week. But she doubted that it would ever happen. " I want to... see him. I want to make sure... that he's... alright. "
Then felt the cold being forced on her. Along with a few bites and punches. But ones that never healed.Only time could heal these. It was her time to take the pain. " How l-long do you pl-plan to keep me.. h-here Sir.." she winced before shivering from the cold and searing pain inflicted on her.
She then tried to move, but she couldnt. Some how she was frozen where she layed on her side. Not by ice... but by mere thought. Von's thoughts.
"V-Von..." she mumbled the best she could " what do you...p-plan on do-doing with m-me" Celeste said with a struggle as she tried to break the tention she was feling from him " If you let M-Marshal go free... I'll do anything you... w-want. Anything" at this point she was screaming in pain, feeling the tention grow. Th pain growing. And growing more unbearable. Knowing full well that no one was there to save her. " If you were a royal like me... would you do this to someone you loved?" Celeste said when she was allowed to breath. But only for a few seconds. She then was forced to sit in front of Von. Her heart was strong, but could she take this pain any longer? She had to. " Would you trully do this to the only family you have left? I would think on it, Von. No matter what you do to your sons, I can do way worse to you. And possibly to Landon. Now that I have my brothers powers. I promise you on that. I may be a royal... but you cant take away the love I have for Marshal, or the love he has for me. Ever. You cant separate us. I wil be able to find him even if we are thousands of miles apart." Then added " He loves me not because of my looks or my place in hiarchy. But because of the way I act. He knows I would never hurt him. Unlike you. He knows I can be trusted. Again... unlike you" She knew she spoke the truth, but like it was placed in her head... speaking out of turn caused her great pain. And it would only get worse. But she wouldnt give up. Even if she was on the verge of death.
She was trully risking her life and Marshals for this. But she had to do what she thought was right in her royal mind. She tried a new power, but even that one had little effect. Only a sliver of electrical current came out of her body, but not long enough to even reach Von.Not only was she feeling tired she felt weak. She hadn't eaten anything when she was in the dungeon. She remembered asking for food, but she didnt eat it. Now she really felt hungry. So she asked Von again. Her voice pleading and more... annoying. " I know I shouldnt ask things of you like with the jacket, Sir... but I'm starving.. I havent had anything for a full week and I cant keep up with anything going on here..." but would she get what she wanted, now that she was in a different place? With new rules and a place where she would never escape from. The answer was a highly likely, no. And she would just have to suffer the pain. When Von saw fit to take care of Celeste. But keeping her in pain and as weak as possible was the [lan that she had in her mind. So that she couldnt and wouldnt find a way out of the new home. Her forever home. Only one thought stayed with her: Why she never married Marshal Black before any of this started. She should have asked him about it during the war, but the death of her parents stopped her from asking the important question. She would never have the family she wanted now. Well... thats not entirely true... Von could always have her betrothed to any vampire he wanted. Then she realised that Landon was her ex and possible suitor before coming across Marshal Black. She shivered at the thought of starting a family with him. All she knew was that he ould harm them in everyway possible, including Celeste, giving her as much pain and hell as he possibly could. Her only wish now was that she had killed him when she had the chance.
How do I defeat this bastard, Marshal...im loosing my mind. I can try and collect all my powers and my brothers and use it against Von...but I dont know how that will do. With him on my neck all the time. Its like im wrapped around his finger. What I need is that stone... but we are separated... possibly for ever. Then added I'll get back in touch with you when I can... Stay safe...please. I wish things were different than the way I had planned... Then broke contact til she had enough energy to contact him again.
Back in the dungeon Landon searched for the other son. " Come on out wherever you are." he said with a grin on his face. " If you dont come to me now, I will kill you, no matter what Master said." Then he spotted him and used his mind to stop him and bind his hands behind his back before forcing him back to the cell and threw him next to his brother. " Enjoy the time you have with your dear brother while you can. " Landon laughed as he closed and locked the cell door and sat across from it to keep his eyes on both the sons for Von.

Edited at December 24, 2021 05:23 PM by Empress Elsa

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us