Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Lunar Eclipse
Chatbox
 MTurauskas
06:54:04 
how do u change status?
 Zeraphia
06:53:50 Vah was attacked
Kate

According to the encyclopedia, level 13.
 KateXiX
06:53:28 
Does anyone know what level bison show up in the desert?
 Zeraphia
06:51:52 Vah was attacked
Katy

That makes sense honestly. Makes the character feel special
 distant-lands
06:50:38 katy | beetle
chimera is very popular in my adopt shop for some reason xD along with wings and jewelry
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   25 

Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 3, 2022 06:42 PM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
"She didn't kill my dad! I did! I killed my father!"I pulled out the blood kinfe I had hidden in the wall
Black Diamond
I panted from the pain and blood lose and used hand signals and I side in hands "I.. just hate my brother... Because... I thought.... He was.... The reason for .... My mother's.... Death..."
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 3, 2022 07:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

WARNING

Mentions of Gore, Death, and Violence

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Void's Pov -1st Person

I turned my head partially to stare at the girl with my purple eyes glowing as if they could kill. I walked out of the room before anything happened, and before I knew it I was outside in the pouring rain. I didn't know where I was going, but all I saw was purple (Death). I found myself at Erasmus's 10 ft tall metal door, my scythe in hand. I knocked, he lived on the outskirts of the city. So all I saw were poor people or people just coming into town.

"Holy crap, where did you get the scythe and why is the blade covered in blood." He said, and I looked up at his 8'4" tall figure. I then looked at the scythe,

"Oh," was all I said when I looked at the blade. I looked at him again dead in the eyes and immediately he knew what was going on when he returned my gaze. He led me in and carefully took the scythe out of my hands, I let him. He set it on the stand next to his, it was much larger than mine.

Scythes are made to be as tall as you and the blade weighs as much as 80% of your weight. The staff holding it is the other 20% so it stays strong.

He offered me some of the soup he made, I took it in my hands not wanting to decline. I realized there was blood on my hands, I sat on a cushion on the floor cross-legged. I set the bowl down and then stared at my hands. Erasmus joined me but took my hands and wiped the blood off of them. He didn't say a word just let me process, he put the bowl back into my hands along with a spoon.

I don't know how long I was there, but the satchel of books was still on my shoulder.

"Do you want to tell me what happened so I can defend you if needed," He said glancing at me from the wall.

"It's a long story,” I said looking down at my hands

“I have time,” he says, knowing that I know he has all the time in the world, almost literally.

“There was this guy I was starting to like, you know how long it’s been. Well, long story short I walked into my room to find a random girl at his neck with a dagger. Ripped her off him and pinned her down, guards came in and subdued her. He gets defensive and protects her saying that was his sister, then she says that she thought he killed their mother. Before this, the guy said that she was mute, but that was a lie apparently. Just before that, I watched him kill his father too.” I said then looking up at Erasmus, he looked at me straight-faced and asked

“Do I need to kill someone, because you know I have an executioner license,” He said straight forward looking me dead in the eyes still.

“I don’t know, maybe in the future. I probably killed a lot of people, so I might be turned into a gladiator.” I said looking up at him leaning against the wall while I was still sitting on a pillow on the floor.

“Why don't we get your scythe cleaned up and I can teach you how to use it? Training always helped get my mind off things,” He said offering me a hand and I took it. He grabbed my scythe and handed it to me then grabbed his own. He put his hand on the small of my back gently urging me forward and led me to his outdoor training room.

----Time skip----

“Breath, you're throwing it around recklessly and wearing yourself out,” He said and I stopped at a ready position catching my breath, “Who gave that to you,” He asked me

“My grandfather,” I said gasping for air “He said it’s been passed down through the women in the family, but none of his children with my grandmother were girls,”

“Hm,” he said stepping out onto the floor, the moonlight reflecting off his own blade, “Try to mimic and keep up with me for now.

3rd person - Erasmus's Temple

She did as she was told and mimicked his every move. Almost flawlessly, after he found very little to correct her on.

Void’s Pov - 1st Person

“I figured,” he said not explaining

“What?” I asked, looking at him breathing fine now

“You learn from watching and from experience,” He said then thinking for a moment, “I want you to spar with me. I will always prefer to use my hands and claws, so I’m out of practice,” he was about to continue

“But never underestimate your opponent,” I finished it for him, and my eyes began to glow again. He let out a dark smirk and raised his head, his expression showed he was looking for a good fight. His white eyes glowed, he was blind but that meant nothing since we were raised in the dark.

3rd Person - Erasmus's Temple

Unlike him using mostly brute strength and force, she focused on movement and speed. She was able to avoid his attacks and grazed him a lot barely touching him, as they had agreed on nothing more than grazing the skin and scales. By the time they were done, it was sunrise, and they were both tired.

Void’s Pov - 1st Person

“We should finish it up here and go to sleep, it’s dawn and I want to avoid fighting again,” he said breathing hard, I nodded in agreement out of breath as well. I cleaned and hung my scythe next to his, he led me to a spare bedroom that was untouched. It was always closed, so there wasn’t even a spec of dust. The room was black and purple, it looked like the room that the royals would sleep in. The bed covers were black with a royal purple sheet and black pillows, and the curtains that surrounded the bed were royal purple. He opened the door and brought me one of his large black shirts to sleep in since my clothes were now full of rips and covered in dried blood.

I thanked him and went to the washroom to clean off, servants approached me and helped me bathe. He lived like a royal, and I was getting a taste of it. They helped me get dressed and made me tea to go to sleep faster. I was out like a light, I slept peacefully for once knowing that I was untouchable and safe here, no one would dare approach knowing that Erasmus watched over me.

3rd Person - The Castle

As the sun rose over the outside of the castle, the inside was filled with death and sorrow. Dead guards and servants littered the halls, all cut in half cleanly. Not even a trail of blood to go off, all they had were the dead people along the street that hadn’t been cleaned up yet.

Edited at November 3, 2022 07:54 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 06:19 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person Dragon form
I flew above Void and Erasmus castle as I looked different now with black Scales instead of Blue and looked like a Enderdragon even more inraged by the past as I seemed injured as I fell down into the castle with a long sword in me, and me being the one of the last ender dragons left alive I shouldn't be killed
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 09:25 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

3rd Person - Erasmus's Temple

Erasmus had been sleepless for around 30 minutes till noon, and he woke up with a bad feeling. He started his day unusually early for him, meaning something triggered his instincts. His instincts were never wrong so when he heard a giant thud coming from his courtyard he grabbed his scythe and ran out. The only thing he was wearing was the shorts he had worn to bed. He ran out and saw a black-colored dragon, he connected the dots quickly figuring out it was an ender dragon. The issue is he didn't know why it was injured, and he wasn't afraid to kill an ender dragon either. It wouldn't be the first time he has, it was the reason he had to leave their country.

Void's Pov - 1st Person

I woke up to a loud thud, I shot up and saw some training clothes on my dresser. I quickly threw On the sports bra and training shorts and went running to grab my scythe and noticed Erasmus's was already gone. I ran out to the courtyard to see Erasmus and Ice in his ender-dragon form. I stood shocked but still at the ready position farther back from Erasmus, I didn't say a word.
"Who are you and why are you here?" Erasmus yelled out in the ender language.
"That's the guy I was talking about last night," I said in the unique language of our species and he responded with the same language
"This is the guy," he said turning to glance at me and noticing I was glaring at him, "Do I need to kill him?" He asked
"It already looks like he is dying," I said "look at his haunches, there is a longsword in him," Our entire conversation was in our native tongue. We both just stared and waited for Ice's response.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 10:06 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I stood up"I'm.... Ice...."I panted as I sat down"they... Are back..."I side hoping they will know who was back
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 10:21 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's Pov - 1st Person

Erasmus and I glanced at each other confused and returned our gaze to Ice. "Who's back," Erasmus said demanding out of now where guards came and tried to enter with their weapons acting like they were going to attack us "You enter my home with weapons and I will not hesitate to end all of your lives in the most painful way as possible with my bare hands," He said glaring at them and his eyes started to glow a little. They continued and some came from the side of the building, I went for those ones as Erasmus went for the ones in front of him. I made quick work of the guards and so did Erasmus, he closed the gates of his temple. He then went and picked up Ice bridal style, Ice looked like a pre-teen next to Erasmus. I quickly went and opened the door. The servants were scurrying around, quickly getting out of our path.
"My lady, there are guards trying to get in," a servant said to me and I turned to Erasmus
"Go, I will figure out the issue with Ice. I trust you in defending my temple." He said and I ran for the back door.

Erasmus's Pov - 1st Person

As Void ran out the door, I set Ice on the table. Servants quickly came to my side and started tending to his wounds, the witch that I ''bought' came out of her room.
I say bought because she was sold as I slave but I treat her as an equal and give her freedom.
She started tending to his wounds quickly healing him and taking the long sword out. Technically magic is illegal and witches should be burned in the country but I am above the law.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 10:29 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I screamed in pain. I started to close my eyes slowly passing out from blood lose as I groaned abit
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 10:57 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Time Skip -

Third Person - Erasmus's Temple

Void and Erasmus waited for Ice to wake up. Void was sitting on a pillow on the floor curiously watching the witch, and Erasmus was leaning against the wall.
"Are you interested in learning magic?" The witch asked Void
"Yes I guess, my mother did it so I have it flowing in my blood. The only issue is that closed it off when I left to go across the country so I wouldn't accidentally use it and it wouldn't be detected." Void said with a lace of sadness in her tone
"I'm looking for a prodigy, would you be interested," the witch said and Void's Eyes lit up "The only issue is you would have to stay here until your studies are complete and you wouldn't be allowed to leave till you learned to hide it."
"I wouldn't be against it," Erasmus chimed in "Magic is a dying practice in our species, it would be nice for younger dragons to learn it,"
"Agreed," the witch spoke nodding her head, "You are a dragon, meaning your magic is almost unlimited since you never stop growing,"
"I can do that," Void spoke softly with a smile, and the room went quiet again.
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 11:36 AM

Lunar Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ice first person
I woke up gasping and shot right up as I looked scared as I get up even tho I shouldn't walk yet
Frostyhills24 x Lunar EclipseNovember 4, 2022 11:57 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Void's pov - 1st Person

I quickly tried to scoot back before he could step on my tail, but Erasmus grabbed me by the underarms and protectively pulled me back. This forced me to stand up and he stood in front of me, almost shielding me from Ice's view. The witch stepped back, I could see the magic traveling to her hands. She was readying a defensive spell if needed. We all waited for his next move, I didn’t know if I trusted Ice as much anymore. He would have to earn it back, but it would definitely be harder to gain.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us