LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   17 

LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 11, 2021 08:00 AM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Being frozen, kneeling to his father sucked. He hated being nothing more then a dog to be commanded. Ordered around like a servant. He heard Celeste running over and started to chu kneeling deeply, never loosing eye contact. Alright, this dude is my dad. He is extraordinarily old, and just as strong. Don't do anything to stupid. To late. She had already called him 'mate in front of him, and shoved him. Or do it that way of you want. He watched as she moved carefully, like she knew what she was doing before she turned around and kissed him. He kissed her back and made certain not to accidentally poke her. Though he did, but himself by accident and only noticed when she had gotten up again. You know how you get stronger when you have my blood... I guess you welcome. He chuckled darkly, amused and pleased with himself. Just be careful. He hated to admit it as this wasn't the time but he found this hot. Like really hot. However it didn't last long. He could feel the command weakening as he was able to move his hole head left and right instead of just his mouth and eyes.
His jaw dropped. "Your a... that means... so he wants.... and that's why... DAMN." His mind was racing, how on earth did he miss it. "Your brother...." For him this both answered and had him ask so many more questions. These questions where further realized when suddenly fire just appeared in her hands. Anything else I need to know? He joked.
Ecbert Vonheilsig. Just watched as she put on this huge display. He watched as she kissed his son, grew fire, made a hole speech. "I bet your feeling really big arnt you sweetheart." His voice was condescending. Like a man who is explaining how to use a hammer to a girl. "All worked up arnt you?" He wasn't tall tall. But he was taller then Celeste. And he was in rather good shape. Toned and all. He wore a 50's style suit and pants, and of corse shoes. Finding the modern stuff that his son wore to be a but much at times. His face didn't look old but rather that of a a young man in his late 20's. His skin was darker. Like a Greeks and his eyes where dark brown much like his hair.
Marshall watched on, mesmerized when she gave him the burning rock. He was... free. He stood up and looked down to his father. "I had strings, but now I'm free. Now. Their. Are. No. Strings. On. Me." His tone was dark and foreboding, like a terrible storm was brewing. I'm not leaving, nor am I doing what you tell me at the moment Celeste. He walked closer and closer to his maker till he was against a tree. "This is for making me what I am." He grabbed his father's throat and picked him up, slamming him into the ground once more. He laid on his back, still smiling as Marshall stomped on his gut and walked off. "Do with him what you will, he is dead to me." He then grabbed her arm and his hands made their way up to her shoulders. Be careful and heed this. He is a dangerous man who has nothing to loose and doesn't care if anyone lives or dies.
His dad stood up as Marshall left off. "Well isn't he lively, after all these years this is what I get greeted with." He looked to Celeste and smiled. "You family is as worthless as a dog." He walked closer to her before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Your wasting your time child." He moved a single finger and had her slammed into a tree 20 feet away. "But still, I'll humor you, let's play." He removed his over coat and shirt as his fangs came out all the way to match Marshall's length.
Now with the hunter dead he was still hungry. In this rage he tore up and threw a tree before continuing down the path to a village.

Edited at November 11, 2021 08:34 AM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 11, 2021 08:42 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste grunted as she hit the tree. " Go ahead and do as you please." her accent coming out strong still " But you cant defeat ..me" she stood up as fast as she hit the tree and cricked her neck before facing him " Im a royal. You dont treat royals like this. But I have been warned by your son.. so I know what I am up against" she balled her fists and ran right towards him, fire leaving a trace behind her, smoking into the air.
I love you marshal.. I set you free because of that love.. but you are still under my..command she thought sending it to him as a warning Whatever you do, I know it. I sense everything.
She talked to marshal as she faught against his father, punching him, scratching him.. letting her anger out on him. If only you were my fiance.. I would have killed you by now she thought as she then felt another being... a brother of sorts.. what? What is he doing here? she thought as she avoided a hit to her chest, by zipping behind him and zapped him hard with electrical force, bringing him down to his knees. she faced him, her red eyes and fangs out all the way as well " I am the princess. And there is a punishment for treating one like the way you are doing" she chuckled darkly before japping him with tripple the force " Dont ever call my family worthless I was there when they died and I will keep my promise to them that I will revenge their death"
But then she heard him say that she was wasting her time " I only waste my time on those thigns that are imprtant, sor!" she said " Like revenge. And you are one of those people that are in my way"
But then... she lost focus and she gasped, backing up, making her powers go loose. what is this.... how? she gave him enough time to get back onto his feet
Marshal... I know I can win this... I have too
She straightened up once more ready for round two. " Yo uthink you can make me weak and have me sumit to a man like you? Go ahead.. try... but my powers overrule yours" A smirk crossed her face, her fangs on the ready. " This is not gonna be fun for you, sir. Come at me with all you got... I can handle this."
But could she? Something within her told her to submit to him, like she was meant to do, but she held back. " I ..will...never..submit..to..you!" she snarled through her teeth as she felt herself grow weaker. Her knees began to bend beneath her. Almost at the kneeling position in front of him. But she knew she was strong. She was hiding her most useful power to the very end. She was going to pretend to submit to his father even though all this was a game and a tactic Celeste used on many occations to trick her enemies before she killed them.
" You wouldnt dare kill me, now would you?" she asked pretending to be scared when she knew she wasnt. Her eyes locked onto his. " Even if you did kill me, I would just... come back stronger. Go ahead do what you wish to me.. " she said with a little dark accented laugh.

Edited at November 11, 2021 11:34 AM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 11, 2021 11:17 AM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He gave a very fake yawn as his own Spartan accent came threw as he lived their the longest. "Child, why can't you see your wasting my time." He shook his finger like he was lecturing her. He popped his back and over exaggerated stretching which under different circumstances would've been very attractive. "As for how I treat and speak, I'll do as I please little one." He watched as her flaming fist came in. For him it was seen in slow motion. But he decided to let her hit him. "Very nice. Next time control your breathing halfling, amd don't let your anger guide you. As for form, don't forget to lean into it for more power." He smirked amused and unfaised.
Marshall was angry walking her message came three. Well, I'm going for a drink. If you must know hard liquor. The burn is excellent. He removed his over coat and found the pub and took a seat, hearing a loud crash in the distance.
Walking down the path Cane found some guy leaning against the wall smoking. "Mind if I hit?" He asked and the guy handed it over. "I didn't mean that." He clarified as he bit the guy and drained him. "That's better." He let the body fall.
He felt her scratching, clawing, hitting him. Child. This is pointless. "What are you trying to accomplish infant?" That's when she dodged his punch and electrocuted him. "Again, don't care about blood lines." Instead he watched as she looked like she was angry and purposeful. "Its all irrelevant." She jabbed him in the chest. "O that one was better." He nodded giving slight approval."and my condolences little one. But you can't live like this and expect everyone to live." He laughed as he stood up.
"Wasting time on important things isn't a waste of time." He paused as he grabbed her small fist when she came in for another punch and bent her arm, putting her in am effortles lock. "And how convenient, you in my way as well." He kicked her in the back away from him, releasing the lock. "You welcome for not breaking your spine." He mocked her.
Their wasn't stress in his movements, no strain in his voice. No pressure for him. "I don't need a weak link on my side." He move his hand threw his hair and the rubbed between his eyes like Marshall would've as both boys got something from him. Cane got his strength and aggression, Marshall got his mind and habits. "Keep fighting if you think you can small one. I know your legs are feeling weak, you mind is getting tired. You poor thing, so stressed." He made a very fake concerned voice as he spoke down to her. "Kill you?" He laughed a genuine deep laugh. To the point he fell down. "Child. No. No. No no no." He composed himself and leaned against the tree he previously threw her against and leaned his head back, again like Marshall would gave done. "Why would I do that. Kill my sons little play thing?" He turned his head back to her. "Besides, a pawn like you is much more valuable alive. Or at least half alive that is." He turned his back to her and looked over his shoulder. "Don't try to control him. It never does end well." He lifted his pant leg to reveal a circular scar that went around his entire leg. "I heal fully. Unlike small, young, halflings." He chuckled as he made his way back I the woods away from her.

Edited at November 11, 2021 11:51 AM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 11, 2021 12:38 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Play thing?! Just becasue I am his lover doesnt mean I am his play thing!" Celeste snarled as she sat kneeled down, unable to move from his powers, even if he began to move away from her " He wouldnt do anything to me like what you think"
her brother was the other vampire that was linked to the stone and ge senced that his sister was in trouble " God damn it, Celeste!" He cured as she felt a sting in his mind " Now I have to save your ass again..." she said racing to where he senced her. But he stopped short in front of Marshals father " What have you done to my sister!" he snarled, fangs bare,ready to attack
" brother.. dont.. he will kill you...go. back..home"
Her brother snarled " No.. if hes the one who hurt you just now.. Im not going anywhere, sis"
Celeste managed to stand up, even though she was in pain from the fight " brother.. no.. this has nothing to do with you. "
" You know it does, Celeste. You already know who is going to get the throne. You are.. And i just want to be there for you when you get it. I love you sis... but I am going to protect you every chance I get."
landon chuckled at how stupid Celeste and her brother were being " Your brother wont last, my dear" he said when he magically transported behind her, holdong her arms behind her back, refusing her to move a muscle.
" Let. Go.Of Me. Landon!" Celeste snalred trying to get out of his strong hold, but it just made her more tired marshal! Now Im the one in trouble.. landon has me and my brother is here trying to save me....
" Master Vonheilsig... wait... please" landon said looking at his back then at Celeste " you sure she is useless? Because she does seem like an amusing thing for you.. uh.. us I mean.. why not bring her to the palace, where she trully beongs and have her be our servent for life" an evil smirk crossed his face.
"Landon! No... please... " but his hand covered her mouth so she couldnt speak.
" Shut up or you die" he said picking her up and walked towards Marshals father. " what is the plan, sir?" he asked darkly
Celestes brother just gave up and ran off in search of marshal and the stone. " I have to tell him whats happeneing. Before its too late"
Then Celete saw her oportunity to talk " And dont call me a child! Im a woman for heavens sake. Treat me like one.. both of you!" she pushed Landon to the ground walking back to marshals father and punished him hard in the back just by the spleen " Turn around when I talk to you!"

Edited at November 11, 2021 06:56 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 11, 2021 04:53 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He chuckled as he forced her down to Kneel. "Last I checked deary, thats exactly what that ment." He watched her, amused with how she struggled. "Maybe not at first little one." He joked with her enjoying watching her anger fluster.
Marshall sat in the bar, sipping wisky and watching everyone else move and either hit on someone or drink their troubles away. The waitresses moving effortlessly and the bartender mixing and pouring drinks. He got the strangest sensation he was being watched, but by who...
Walking around he got bored and just kneeled in front of her. Knowing he could make her do just about anything. Standing up again he was faced with a strange vampirian. "O, there's more of your halfling breed. Hmm." He patted his head and didn't bother to answer his pitiful question as he deemed it a waste of time. "She is right you know, I will kill you." He put his hand to his throat and felt his heart rate and saw the panic set in. "Enough with pouring your heart out. You should be ripping other people's hearts out." He threw him to the ground in disgusting.
With his back turned to the stunned pair he heard a familiar voice. "Therse the son I never knew I needed. Glad you could make it my dark prince." He looked over his shoulder to see he had her in an unnecessary and redundant lock. However he didn't bother ordering him off her. More fun the way it was. "LeT gO Of mE LAndOn." He mocked as he grew annoyed with this obstacle. Popping his fingers and back knowing sun up was soon and if they were going to get anything done, sooner the better.
"Landon. Im certain her only use in my palace would be in a prison cell as bait...." That's when it hit him. Bring the young lover brat, lock her up, and use her as bate to lure his son, and thereforehis other son. "She comes with us. Alive, not necessarily unharmed." They began to walk away and he freed her brother, hoping he would tell Marshall.
Walking threw the woods he kept Landon in the dark while she was listening. "All will be revealed later my deer adopted child. No need to fret." That's when it started talking again. "I will treat you however I deem fit. I'm over 5,000 years old. Your a couple hundred." Stoping he ran his fingers threw his hair. "You are a mear little girl to me halfling." That's when he felt what he fist though was a a tap on his back. He turned to face her then looked to Landon. "Why did you let IT go." He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. "I'll talk to you when and how I damn well please. Now please, shut up." He forced her mouth to shut and kept it that way.
Unable to think about anything he got her message. Sonofa... I'm on my way darling. He placed 100 pounds down for the till and tip before leaving. Running threw the woods he smelled Landon, and Celeste. And her brother. Then he ran into him. He grabbed him and lifted him up like he was nothing. "You have 3 seconds to start talking." His voice, deep and urgent.
Following the path Scott found his way the bar and walked in. Immediately smelling his brother he looked around to find him at the bar. That didn't take as long as I thought it would. He wanted to run up but didn't, not knowing how he would react. So he waited and watched. And when Marshall left he didn't move. Maybe it's better he thinks I'm dead.

Edited at November 11, 2021 09:13 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 12, 2021 08:46 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Her brother held onto his arm before falling tot he ground like piece of trash. And he knew Celeste would get him for treating her brother like he was treating her.. but worse. " I'll welcome death happily" Was all he said before running off.
Celeste couldnt talk, hence her mouth being forced closed. Baby... no.. its a bait... dont come for me....stay where you are! her message was clear that it was too dangerous to save her. whatever happenes to me, marshal. I love you. If you see my brother... dont listen to him... its a trap!
Celeste grumbled loudly as she was picked up and was over his shoulder in seconds. She dared not move or she would be in more pain than she was already in What have I done... Im a royal being treated like an animal... or at least will be soon..by this asshole and my ex fiance she thought as she just listened to him talking his mouth off . When she had enough of his chitchat.. she zapped him with all she had before going unconcious. Darkness invading her mind. The next moment she woke up, she was finally back on her feet, but pain was all she could feel. Her hands tied behind her. Her head swirling " I will have my revenge, landon.. your master will die no matter what he does to me. I will have my throne!" she spat at him and his master before more pain arrived. is this what pain feels like? she thought as she looked at the master in the eyes before doubling over to the floor, screaming.
Her brother searched for Marshal and when he did he was talking HIS head off about celeste beoing captive and sent somewhere. " Not only that... my death is coming... I can feel it marshal... You have to save my sister! " But was it even in the prophecy that someone would be able to save Celeste from this darkness? No. But someone had to try. She was a princess in trouble. and she knew that her lovver would do anything and everything to save his lover. But at what cost?
Celeste tried to collect her powers and search for one to get the rope off her hands, but each one was diminished so she was totally useless and easier to control.
she looked aorund her and saw a throne room before passing it heading down to a very cold area.. the dungeon. " No.. please.... il do anything you want... " she begged him trying to turn around I hate the cold and I know first hand what its like to be in one.. " Im not going in there" she said with a snarl, her fangs protruding 3 inches and she kicked one of her legs at his shin to try and make a run for safety, but Landon stopped her " Where are you going little princess?" he chuckled with an evil laugh " yo arent going anywhere til marshal comes for you. We have a little treat and a show for him when he arrives. isnt that right, Master?" he asked bringing Celeste back to him and handed her over roughly. " I think I am going to go feed beofre I come see the little show." he looked at Celeste before showing his fangs " but not on that useless thing" he then walked off chuckling should have killed her when I had the chance
Her brother felt a strong pain for his sister " Marshal.. I will go instead of you. If that bastard wants to kill me.. its better me than you. You love Celeste and I do too, but I know my time has come to move away from this world oand go to the next"
He then ran off to where his sister was being held and arrived at the door in seconds. Here goes nothing sis... Whatever happens.. I love you. You deserve more than I ever did. Stay strong in this time of evil.
He walked in and walked everywhere in search of his sister, knowing his death would be in the place she was in that very moment. And she would be forced to watch him die in front of her. But his death would give her powers.. his powers. All she had to do was hide her happiness and pretend to show fear towards the master. " You have no clue what you are doing, you bastard!" she yelled at him " Keeping me here as a..a slave.. even a pet wont help you. Even if I am gonna be beside him for life.. I wont care what he does to me as long as i live. " I order you to release me, you monster" Celeste said the best she could through the pain she was being inflicted with.

Edited at November 12, 2021 01:47 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 12, 2021 04:21 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
They kept walking in silence when he felt a tiny shock from her struggling body, and then she was still. "Great, she just knocked herself out." He brought her from over his shoulders into his arms carefully, knowing she was already under physical stress. He put her on the ground gently and checked her for injuries, getting a glance from Landon and promptly ignoring him. He tied her hands together and then moved her to her feet when she came to. "Such a silly tantrum for such a silly child."
Looking over Landon was ready to rip her throat out to which he simply wagged his finger and shook his head no. "No one is dieing today my child." He patted her head as he spoke down to her. Then she had the gaul to keep yelling at him. So he did the only reasonable thing and had her in a crippling painful tense position on the ground.
He finally lowered her brother to the grass as he kept rambling on and on. Finally he put a hand to his shoulder in confidence. "You not going to die, she is not going to die. No one is dieing." He then patted his shoulder and rubbed some of the dirt off of him and gave him a hug to help to try to calm the halfling down a bit. "Let's go."
He knocked her out and had her sprawled in the grass. "Landon be a lamb and make sure their is no one on the way to the palace. I'll bring her in myself thank you." He knew for such an imposing and powerful man he was odly polite and it threw people off. He liked it that way, gave him the edge.
In the palace he saw her waking up and beginning to panic once more. As much as I hate to admit it, she is good qt making otherd pity her. This siren won't fool me though. He grabbed her and began walking her into the dungeon when she kicked his shin. "Why that's a low blow, even for you." Landon caught her and had some fun with her though. "That's exactly it." He stayed for a while after Landon left and then sat on the free side of the bars against the wall, a few inches from the cell. Unwavering he spoke softly. It sounded like Marshall when he didn't care. Calm, cool and collected, and yet slightly impatient. "I'm rather sorry you made it worse on yourself deer..." He paused, calculating his next part of the sentence. "But I have a tight schedule to keep and tighter homestead to run. And deadlines to meet." On the inside of his pocket his hand rattled a chain to a necklace. Attached to it was a locket with the face of a woman inside. Soon. He stayed in silence on the floor near her opposite the bars.
He felt her brothers worry threw his heartbeat amd breathing, the poor halfling was struggling. "Now don't be so..." He the man rushed off into the distance. "Rushed." He finished his sentence a bit later. He followed quickly, ignoring the smell of being followed by someone. They smelled familiar, though he couldn't place it.
He sat in the dungeon room for a while till he heard panicked running and figured Landon had it covered. It glanced over at her to see her getting anxious and all riled up again. He faced the wall again as she got louder and louder. Like a church bell ringing right above you. "You don't have to be loud to get your points across. I'm not deaf you know." His words where arguably colder then the cell room. "And your not a slave, nor are you a pet. To be frank your an obnoxious liability that must be put up with." He took his hand out of his pocket bringing the chain out by accident. The glimmer of gold being ever so obvious. "As for your Orders child, your words mean nothing here in my home." He went quite again, deciding to not punish her for her outburst but rather took a little of her pain away as he sat still as death.
Following Marshall threw the woods he saw as he hugged a man. I always knew you were a bit bent brother. Then the two rushed off and he followed bored with nothing else to do. This was a new world to him for the third time. His human life, his vampirian life, and now this new age after being freed. It wasn't long till they reached a palace. This should be good. He got the urge to burn it all down.

Edited at December 2, 2021 11:31 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 3, 2021 08:16 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste was grateful when the pain seaced ever so slightly before looking into the masters eyes seeing the gold chian what is that?.. I wonder if I should try and take that away from him" I am not a liability. Nor will I ever be! And you will be happy to know that my brother just arrived. Im sure you know for what reason. " She weakly chuckled before coughing. Apparently she couldnt stand the cold. " I dont know.. why you are keeping me here of all places. But a warmer place would do me much better." She knew that her pleading wouldnt work on the master. Since I know about the necklace he holds in his pocket... should I ask what it was? Celeste thought as she leaned against the bars, hoping he wouldnt inflict any more searing pain on her. " Look.. all you care about is.. yourself. No one else. That's being selfish and crude." Celeste said looking at him once more. " why would anyone want to marry a man like that? " and she kept on talking " Wouldnt the woman want a more.. passionate and loving husband. One who loves his children and his wife? "
She knew she hit the spot when she talked because of the facial expression on the masters face " think about it. Your son.. my mate..hates you because of what and who you are. I order you to stop treating him like this.."
Marshal... i dont think imma last much longer in this freezing cold cell down here.... but my breother is here.. so you stay where you are...Ill be.. fine
As Darren was in search of his sister, he came across Landon.
" What are you doing here, Landon?' He snarled, his fangs out and ready t fight if needed " did master want you to search for anyone? Uh... perhaps me?" he teased " you know what? I never thought you as a masters pet, Landon... you seemed... too good for that. But now I see the real you. Pretty happy you didnt marry my sister"
Celeste lifted her head but saw no one anywhere besides the master. " Master... stop causing me so much pain and do some good for me...please " Celeste said sitting up after many more painful sessions. " I could use some water and food right about now" she said without thinking. She just hoped that he could keep his mind away from Landon and whatever was taking her brother so long to arrive.
All she wanted to o live another day, see the sun, see her mate and brother. But she wouldnt able to see those things until her brother died in front of her in the dongeon. That same day. But the Master didnt know that when he would kill Darren, the powers he help, would be transfered to Celeste. Making er stronger. More powerful. " what if my brother arrives and he sees whats you hae done..to me, Master?" Celeste asked shivering ever more. " can you get a warm blanket while your at it?"
She then recalled his conversation to her about deadlines and tight schedual. " sir... what did you mean my tight schedual and and deadline to meet? Im jsut curious... I want to help you in any way I can" She just hoped she wasnt getting herself, Darren or her mate in more trouble . But if she was.. it was a huge risk she was willing to risk. As she thought about a plan in her mind, she smirked at the many ideas that crossed her mind on defeating Master once and for all. "Just get me everything I need and I will help you in return" Ceelste said bravely as she looked at Master in the eyes. " Please"
Marshal.. give me on good ass reason why you arent hear with my brother... tell me you werent at the bar again getting drunk... or you saw Landon and you faught him..
She then sat , her back against the cell, and tryed to calm her nerves. She just hoped that the Master wouldnt do anything more painful to her now that she was cooperating the way he wanted.

Edited at December 3, 2021 10:24 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 4, 2021 10:01 AM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He sat with his arms folded and head leaned back against the wall. He was hardly listening as his mind was moving fast. He stretched his legs along the floor, almost like he was getting comfortable. He heard another heart in the building and footsteps. I'm assuming that's her brother. He lelofted his head almost as though he could see thee the cold unforgiving stone as he tracked the movements of the sound. Finally he looked her in the eyes with a look that has dropped men into their grave. "Little one, I have far better things to do then babysit you. However their us a calculated risk in leaving that is unacceptable. As of now, you are in fact both a liability and an asset." And went bac to faciing the ceiling and silently as she just kept yammering on and on and on. He paid no mind to her cough but rather the smell of blood that came up with it and he inhaled it sharply.
"It wouldn't matter what a dead woman wants." he said coldly and distant at her attempt. Then he removed just a little more of his pressure, a sort of reward for not being aggressive. "As for my billergent Sons," He paused to emphasize theirnwhere more then one.. "...they don't hate me for what or who I am, but for rather what I took away." He chuckled. They really should thank me though. All I took away was death. Instead I gave them immortality. "And i shall treat them however I feel will make them learn faster." He moved the hair out of his face. His jaw was strong and his eyes pale beyond belief. He was clean shaven and his blond hair clean and straight. All resembling his old Russian heritage.
Landon was doing laps around the inside of the house when Darren of all people made his appearance. "I could ask you the same question." He centered his weight and kept cool. "Why would he want someone so useless?" He smirked. And then got pissed. "You wouldn't know a good deal if it bit you in the ass." He bore his fangs and charged, throwing Darren into a wall and pinned him there.
"Stop calling me that. I'm not your master. You can call me either Sir or Von." He then turned to see her hands wrapped around the bars amd her face pressed against them. He then rubbed between his eyes in annoyance to her. "You pathetic really." He gave a small laugh. "You play all tough and full of steal, but as soon as you put in a cage you turn into a pestering child." He reached threw and patted her head and then removed his hand. He then got up and went over to a bell and rang it. Within seconds a door was opened and a servant came in. "Lamb and ale please." The servant nodded and ran back up. He then went back to the cell and sat outside like before and leaned against the wall.
He knew shebwas manipulating him. He didn't care though as she was behind bars and couldn't do anything even if she wanted to. He could smell her panic, fear, worry, and longing. It pleased him slightly. "IF you brother makes it down here he will be in the same cell as you." He removed his heavy and dry trenchcoat and removed the locket from its pocket. He then passed the coat threw the bars. "Now stop asking for stuff, your supposed to be a prisoner, not a guest." He gave a hesitant smirk and looked odly... comforting.
He finally made it inside the Mansion and quickly bypassed Landon and Darren in their... fight. I'm here. This place is massive so I'm having difficulty finding anything. He ducked behind a corner when servents came threw. Besides he is very well staffed. Everywhere I go their are eyes somewhere. And their all vampire so I can't just kill them all. Hold on a little longer. He went over to a coat tack and snagged one and a hat as a half-assed disguise.
Scott made his way into the house easily and ran into Landon and Darren. He then gave a loud "Ahemmm!" And the pair stopped. "Sorry to interrupt but Captain, we have some business to attend to as well." He bore his teeth and helped Darren the best he could.
Meanwhile in the cellar room she was rambling on again. "It doesn't concern you with the happenings of my household and lifestyle." He then paused, Are you serious? Their is literally nothing you could do for me. You have no power, and you hold no office. "No one can help me here." He said decisively as she turned away from him and leaned against the bars to face the stone. He took this moment to remove half of her sence of pain and replace it with the warmth of the sun as he looked into the locket.

Edited at December 4, 2021 10:49 AM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansDecember 4, 2021 12:32 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste continued to caugh up blood wait.. you have two sons? Why havent I heard about the other one then? Was it all a secret? " Understood... Sir" Celeste chuckled with a slight smirk on her tired, yet satisfied, face. " Im no more dead than the one you will kill, Vonhelsig. She then said not looking at him. " Pathetic? ha.. no way. If I was, I would be the one dead in this cell, sir. Im stronger than you really think. And only will get stronger " Now that the food was arriving and the warmth she asked for was giving to her by him. his coat? well damn... she thought. " thank you Sir" was all she said to him, taking it and wrapped it around her.
Babe... I said dont come! It's all a trap... your father just told me he took away your death so you could be immortal... but...Celeste managed to say to Marshal before falling asleep right against the cell She was just grateful for Von for stoppingthe pain even more. But she knew it would come back. But more powerful and painful.
Darren snarled " If I told my lovely sister what you just said, Landon, she would have killed you. she should have when you came to her appartment a long time ago. She's... stronger than you think she is" but then he was interupted by another vampire. A younger one at that. Scott? he thought as he shook his head before snarling back at Landon and punching him underneath the jaw, making him fly into the air, hitting a tree. " Scott! What have I told you about not-" He looked at Marshals brother " right.. im sorry. I forgot... go on... before that asshole regains conciousness."
Then ne mumbled un his breath, "I cant believe Landon called my own blood sister, useless! I know more than he's asking for, Scott.. I swear."
Celeste slept soundly, with no inturuptions. Until she felt marshal in the building Im underneath you.. like litterally. In a dungeon... but stay where you are. I dont want your father finding out you are here. She sat up, yawned before looking at Von. She smirked before sending a little electricity his way to try and stun him, but she noticed her powers were.. gone? " No.. what did you do! You cant take them.. Sir.. please.. give them back."
Darren was so pissed at this point, talking to Scott wasnt helping " I need to go save my sister.. you need to keep her boyfriend away for the time being." But he was just talking to the air around him.Scot had dissapeared. damn it.
Then he felt tight arms surround him and fangs at his neck " Go ahead... take me captive, Landon... let Vonhelsig kill me. It will just cause a bigger show" He knew his death around the corner. Ready to welcome it. I will die, Celeste... but only because I love you. and once my powers are transfered over to you, kill Von.. or at least damage him good enough to stop hurt you and his sons.

Edited at December 5, 2021 11:42 AM by Empress of Spice

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us