Wolf Play : LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeans
Chatbox
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 5, 2021 10:21 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He kept silent. Still. Just letting her get it all out. He could feel something deep in his chest. It was odd. Enjoyable. Peacefull, and yet not at all eariy. Instead of a quiet before the storm it was like a summer evening in a medow. He held her close to his chest as she started to cry a little. He knew she was traumatized. Not only that but horrified.
He hugged her tighter and close and pulled her in, admittedly relieved to have her relax a little. He put his head on hers as she messed with his stomach. "I don't care to imagine what that would've been like my sweet. Seems like a waste of time, to focus on what could've been versus what was, is, and will be." He kissed the top of her head, happy to have her with him. "As for your brother, I think it will end out just fine." He gave a light chuckle as the image of her drunken brother crept into his thoughts. The poor drunk fool. He rubbed her back slowly as she kept rambling though in truth he didn't hear or register half of it, but was breaking his promis by staring at a wall again. That was until she kissed him. And bit him. He rolled his eyes as she seemed entertained. "Pleased with yourself now darling?" His voice took on its more deeper seductive tones as he looked in her eyes, daring her to do that again, as he held up her chin with solely his fingertips. "Well, I guess I may, or I may not. All depends on the circumstances I suppose. How hungry you would be, or if its for somethinga bit more... fun." He gently pulled her closer to him again. Still not wanting to let her go, and still in disbelief he shed a tear. Though the thought quickly quieted down as she went limp and relaxed fully in his arms. So this is what full trust feels like. He gave a small sweet, genuine smile as he moved hair out of her eyes. I don't deserve tthis.Their was a battle in himself, admittedly he was rather hungry. But she wasn't even the slightest tempting to even taste. He could feel her blood moving, smell it in her veins, hear her heart, feel the warmth her body gave off. She was giving every signal of I'm alive, eat me. And he didn't find her appetizing. At all. You really do have me changing. For now he simply ignored his hunger, knowing he could go months without eating, and laid her down and tucked her in before walking to the window.
He chuckled as his head tilted downwards, his body slouching over as he leaned against the window seel. He mumbled under his breath. "What is wrong with me.

Edited at November 6, 2021 08:28 AM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 6, 2021 08:42 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste layed her head on his chest for what seemed like hours after her little fight. " What did I tell you about not staring at walls any more, Marshal black.. you promised me you wouldnt" then she just bit him again " Do I look like im pleased yet?" she asked finally looking up at him " I never will never fully pleased, Marshal." She herd his seductivetone he put on and she went on with it like it was something normal. Then she heard him mention her brother " He better be ok. He's all I have left for a family, Marshal. if I loose him, then what am I to do then?" She then looke dup at him " More fun?... What do you mean by that? You know I love when when you tease me... but too much can be a little too much with you" she teased as she sat up on his lap. you deserve everything and more my love she thought. But then she felt herself being tucked into the bed, as he walked to the window, her eyes half closed. What is on your mind babe she thought as she cintinued to look at him with dangerous loving eyes. " Babe... you have gotta eat... even if its from me.. I heal fast." She knew she was risking her life with having him feed off her, but it would keep him satisfied til the next time he would need food " As for me, im the one who needs food more than you" She said with a yawn, but then she fully close her eyes and dozed off. But a nightmare quickly set in, And in half an hour, she began to sweat and kick like there was an imposter near her " No.. go away!" she yelled.
Her brother on the other hand was still half drunk,when he finally was where he wanted to be, outside, and in the alleyway. Alone. Celestes ex fiance was also around somewhere getting his fill. But not caring at this point that Celestes brother was out and about. he had other business to do.

Edited at November 6, 2021 01:18 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 6, 2021 01:27 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He could tell she was drowsy, down right exhausted still. My sleepy little angel. He stayed by the window, wanting to open it and bolt, but kept it closed so she could stay warm. You've got me all concerned and caring about you. He knew if he was human in this moment he would be blushing. Alas he wasn't, still cold. "I don't think that's a promise I can keep." He laughed a little, taking off his shoes for the first time in a while, along with his blazer jacket, and undervest. Leaving his plain shirt and pants on. Tuning to her and walking over he sat on the floor, eye level with her laying body. "Well, are you?" He kissed her neck and winked before standing again. "As for fun; I think you know what I mean. And your certainlyone to chastise me about teasing" It was abvious he was speaking threw a smile. He went over to the chair in the corner and sat down, not realizing he just intently watching her unblinking. "I think he will be fine, he is a, certainly a tough one." He watched the blanket go up and down steadily as she breathed, finding it fascinating.
Loosing eye contact he lifted his head to the ceiling, his hair naturally falling from his face. "I'm not that hungry to be frank. And I've already told you." His voice because stern. "I'm not going to feed from you for my own gain, I'm just not. I don't care how fast you do or do not heal." Damnit, that was harsh. He loosened up. "I'm sorry." As he hung his head in immediate regret. I need to get myself composed, nor more snapping back. Running his hands threw his hair, standing up, and shifting his weight onto his right leg he popped his back causing his shirt to lift slightly, showing his abs. Walking over he undid the cuff of the sleeve to his shirt, revealing his arm. "If your hungry, why didn't you just say so?" Putting his arm to her lips he smiled softly, his accent becoming more prevalent the more comfortable he got around her. "Or; if you would like, I could get you something else?" He didn't know what she wanted. It was a mystery and he loved it. But then she drifted to sleep.
"Gues you weren't to hungry after all." He pulled the chair to the side of her bed near the window, enjoying the view. He lost track of time often. It could've been horse, seconds, years or minutes. But she woke up screaming. Standing up he grabbed her hand. "Shhh, it's alright. Everything is okay. No one else is her but us." He scooped her up into his arms while the blanket was a burrito around her. "I promise, I PROMIS, I'm not going to leave your side till everything that troubles you dissappears." He hadn't realized he said it till it was already said.

Edited at November 6, 2021 01:49 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 6, 2021 02:31 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste held him tight as she breathed in and out. Gasping. Can I really trust him on that she asked herself. " Marshal... I need you to do something for me." She said looking at him with her golden eyes. " I need you to find Landon and..and..kill him. " She had a hard time saying this since she was the one planning on doing it but she was too weak now to even do it herself.
She looked into his eyes " You must... what I just saw in that nightmare was horrible. Something I will never ever forget... or forgive him for, Marshal." she looked at him " I wish I could explain what I saw... I just .. cant. You are just going to have to trust me. Like I have trusted you."
She then looked away before moving herself off of him " But it wont be easy, my love. No it sure wont. You wont find him anywhere here. He moves around too much. He is never in one place for too long. " She tried to think of a way for Marshal to find him, but the only thing that came to her mind was something she hid in her closet. A gem that told her where every living vampire or half human vampire was But she never used it for years. She had to see if it worked right? NOw was her only chance.
Celeste got the motivation to get out of the borrito-like hold from the blankets and moved to the closet where the tiny gem was stored and just stared at the box. She was frozed for what seemed like forever, when she finally turned her whole body towards Marshal and walked to where he sat in the chair. " This is your only chance in finding that bastard." she said placing the box with the gem in his lap. " I know how to use that gem, you on the other hand, might need some training. " she gave a little dark chuckle this could be kinda fun...training Marshal with something I have owned for decades.
And instead of just standing there, she simply just walked away, getting her early morning started. Lesson one.... dont touch the gem if you arent me she remembered to herself. She just hoped she could teach Marshal fast enough. Letting Marshal deal with it himself on his own. She would only help him if something went wrong.
Landon was on a mountainside a hundred miles away. WOndering what else he could possibly do to win his ex finacee over. She will be mine.. even if I have to force her to be mine. His soul was pitch black, not a single pice of love in him left to even care. He would have an heir one way or another. He began to think of a plan to steal her from Marshal Black. But only one person knew it wouldnt end the way anyone planned. Celeste. For she could forsee the future. And her brother would not be there to help.
After she finally began to feel hungry, she headed in tot he kitchen to keep her mind off the gem and just start her morning. She didnt wan to feed off of Marshal since his blood was an addiction to her. Big time. So, instead of blood, she grabbed some eggs and bacon and cooked them up perfectly before returning to the bed and snuddled back in. A plate on her lap. But her eyes on Marshal to see what he would say or do.

Edited at November 7, 2021 06:39 AM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 7, 2021 07:28 AM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He held her till she wanted to be put down again. Though in truth he didn't not want to hold her. He found her growing dependence on him adorable. "What is it darling?" He made certain she was able to stand in all of those blankets before removing all of his support. "Now that sounds perfect." His voice became blood thirsty as his ears picked up on more sounds and his nose on more smells to greater intensity. The only thing he controlled now was his eyes from going red. She had given him an order to hunt down and kill. His instincts had taken over now. Even though she certainly didn't sound like a general or captain he knew what he was going to do. "You don't have to explain anything to me when it certainly to a desire to make him suffer." He smiled as his fangs became more visible. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, kissed the top of her head, and rested his chin on her sholder. Careful not to accidentally nic her
He listened Intently like it was a briefing before a mission, one that had to be carefully executed "Well if it isn't easy enough fore to simply rely on smell, how do you suppose I track him down?" He kept the murderous amused tone, making him sound threateningly playful.
He let her go when she had an idea amd rushed over to closet and brought out a box. Alright angel, what am I to do with a box now? I'm not a cat sweetheart. She placed the box in his lap, inside was this gem thing. He looked between it and her confused. "You want me to use a rock. A rock to find him? You expect me to be trained on how to use a rock to locate him?" The questions where piling and the fact she was being so vague and not giving details wasn't helping. He just sat and looked at the rock and her. Finding it ridiculous.
Then she just walked away. Like this was all normal to her. How does anyone use a rock to track someone. He put his as behind his head amd looked up at the ceiling. Perplexed. Finally he picked up the box and put his hand in to go to pick up and chuck the rock. Finding it stupid. Only when his hand was within an inch he felt it giving off energy or heat. Perhaps you are more then a rock. What if I don't touch you directly? He covered his finger with some of his shirt and poked it. Nothing. He uncovered his finger and poked it again. "You little asshole! It shocked me." He sounded like a little kid who put his finger in an outlit. He put the box off to the side on the bed and left it their while he pouted. Getting a sinking feeling in his gut.
Meanwhile, in Northern Ireland under a blood moon the an unmarked grave is being desecrated by grave robbers. They dig up a solid concrete box, wrapped in chain. Undoing the chain and breaking the box open they find an ordinary coffin with the phrase "Do not free the damned" written on it. But they don't listen. Instead the ignore the scratching sounds from inside, thinking it's money and undo that nails. Lifting the lid they see no money, or bones. But a cold, pale, perfectly preserved body with bright orange hair. They look to eachother and then back to the figure. Suddenly it opens its pale green eyes and grabs them by that throats. With a heavy Irish accent it speaks in a corse voice. "What years is it, and where is my brother, Marshall Black?"

Edited at November 7, 2021 07:58 AM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 7, 2021 08:05 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste lookd at him confused " babe? whats wrong? " she put her food aside and got off the bed, walking towards him. she sat on his lap. Eyes on him. " Babe.. tell me what the matter is." But she already knew what it was in her mind " its the stone isnt it? The way you took it... You.. your connected with it arent you?" She knew the answer to that as well. She didnt need an answer from Marshal. " Marshal.. whatever is going through your mind... its not going to help you when you are blood thirst and fangs are out. Control yourself"
But she had no mind over what he could do. Now that he knew who the stone was used for. She knew that knew Marshal ever got this, she let him be. Never getting in his way. But she had to try. She leaned into him, retracted her fangs and bite his neck. not enough to make her go nuts over his blood, but enough to tell him to be careful.
Landon sucked the blood out of the robbers before leaving the coffin, and left it open for Marshal to find him easier. " He will know its me when he touches that gem." he said outloud with a murderous laugh. He began to walk for the deep deep hills that wind around the whole entire landscape, making anyone to go mad. He knew where he was headed though. A secluded area where he would wait for marshal."
Back at the apartment, Celeste just looked at marshal when she finaly let go of her fangs against his neck and got off his lap " I know what is going on, Marshal, I can forsee the future. . but I know that I can not be part of what it holds. You alone must go and find him. " she said this not with her original voice but with her celestial one.
" I wish I could come with you, my love.. but I have no way to help you after you leave this apartment." Celeste said looking away " but promise me one thing.."
She looked at him once she stood up " Promise me that whatever you find, you will be safe and not a scrach or famg marks on you"
She wanted to let him go get this thing over with, but she had one last thing for him beofre she would let him go.
She walked over to him, made him stand up, and kissed his lips. Making it seem deeper than it had been when they had their first. " I want you to keep me in front of your mind, Marshal Black, everywhere you go, im with you." she released herself from him and stepped aside " may my love for you keep you safe from the dangers you will follow. " And make sure you bring the gemstone with you.. you cant find the one you look for, without it"
After she said this, she turned around, her back facing him, and tears in her eyes. This is the risk I am willing to take to be with my lover she thought.

Edited at November 7, 2021 09:05 AM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 7, 2021 09:07 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He stayed seated and gave the box the middle finger and evil eye. A look that has in fact killed a man. He finally softened when she came over. "You stupid rock. It shocked me. He showed her his finger which had a small burn mark on it. "If being shocked by it is connected then I suppose." He was confused, and his mind hurt. Like a headache. He ignored it amd stayed where he was till it disappeared. He popped his hands and bit his lower lip in pain. His head was hurting. Like splitting. God why. He didn't show any other symptoms of pain or discomfort for that matter. "Controll myself?" He repeated slowly. Not wanting to. Seeing him. Seeing Landon. I understand that one now. Forcing himself to stay still he felt her bite him.
"You really... Darling... you know that..." Finding it impossible to finish a sentence he just leaned back, finding the it an odd feeling, but not necessarily one he hated. This isn't the time to tease me. Im hungry, stressed, in pain. Looking into her eyes he couldn't help but not do anything. Why do you make me weak? When she backed off he just rested his head on her sholder. He rubbed the bridge of his nose, between his eyes as he let himself loosen up now.
Northern Ireland in the mountains... Bloody hell. Not the one I wanted to wake up to. He smelled Landon, the general who knocked him out and locked him there. He didn't know if the war was on, if his brother was alive, if he could even fight. "I'll come back fo you at some point." He bolted fast outta their, and saw Landon kill the guys who unburried him and get in the coffin. I have to get away from here. He pulled himself together and waited till the lid was closed before walking down an abandoned path....
She pulled herself further away, he voice became almost disembodied, and multiplied. Like it was everywhere. Her movements more light. Like she wasn't there. Like she was just mist in the air. "Of course I'll..." Did she just say alone? I don't want to be alone. You promised I wouldn't be alone anymore. A weight formed in his chest causing him to clutch where his heart would have been. Then I just won't leave. He wanted to stay. A small flicker could be seen in his eyes. One that wasn't their before. A new warmth. Welcoming.
"You know I can't promise that. If in going God knows where to take him out I can't make that promise and not break it. Please don..."
She kissed him. He closed his eyes feeling something. Something special now. He pulled her in closer. Silently prying she wouldn't revoke his invitation. This wasn't their goodbye. It couldn't be. He refused to let it end. Not like this.
"If your not coming with I can't go. Your still weak, you said so yourself. I won't have to keep you in my mind cause I'll have you in my arms." She knows these are all excuses. She turned away from him. The breaking point. He fell to his knees silently, slowly. His head hung down and his voice had no filter. It was dark, heavily accented unlike before, and now very broken. "I can't if you won't go with." I can't. I can not. It is not an option. Look at me. Please. He moved from kneeling to on his elbows as well now. A broken soul, he waited.

Edited at November 7, 2021 09:37 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 8, 2021 08:50 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Celeste sighed. As she took his finger in her warm hand and put it to her lips, kissing it before returning it to your lap " I know what must be done. And yes I know that I told you im still weak, but your blood holds me together, so I may just be able to come with you, but only half way. I cant be seen with you when you face...him" she said with a slight snarl " his rage for me is too strong and I cant kill him for I know he has a plan to kill me after he has the chance to bare be a child and he holds it."
She begins to vision her death, her body at his feet, immobile. Thats when she hears a thump. She turns around and sees marshal on the floor, his knees, head and now elbows on the floor. I cant keep doing this to him... It hurts him so much she thought " I cant let you suffer like this baby.... but a promise is a promise." she kneeled down in front of him,, and pulled his chin up, and kissed him. If I go with you, I die with you no matter the danger, my love. She looked into his eyes and sighed " Nothing that happens will stop me if I go, I will have my revenge"
Landon just waited.. but not knowing his ex fiance was coming along.
Celete sighed as she lifted Marshal up off the floor and held him closer to her chest " Come on.. lets get this finished. " She took the stone in her own hand and snarled. " This has gone way too far betwen me and Landon, Marshal... but it is you who must kill him, as the profecy fortells." she hugged him again and this hug was different, one of love and care. Not one of those weak hugs.
she then pulled away and took her hand in his and looked at him " lets do this" then walked tot he door and opened it.
Landon just continued to wait, growing blood thirsty every minute. " Why isnt he here yet" he snarled but then he caught scent of his ex fiance even though they were no where around " That damn ex of mine is going with him!? But how?" He must have begged her to come to have him watch her die he thought with an evil smile come on baby girl.. come to me.
Celeste walked beside marshal for days, the stone in her palm, sencing landons anger and bloodthirst " I cant back out now, Marshal.. the prophecy is being fullfilled right now. "
She held his hand in hers, trying to keep the stone away from him since it shocked him pretty bad.

Edited at November 10, 2021 02:21 PM by Empress of Spice
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 10, 2021 02:20 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He looked up when she grabbed his chin amd hugged her, careful not to hurt her. "Thank you." He uttered slowly as she looked nervous to go with him. "I'll do just about everything." Feeling better he looked away for a second and then back. Again the lightswitch personality change. He put on his the remainder of his suit again. The vest, overcoat, and the loafers. All making him look dark and stoic. Not to mention incredibly hot as he noticed a few girls give him looks, and then give Celeste a look that he thought could kill. Only making him more protective of her.
Back in Ireland; Marshall's brother, Cane Scott was starting. He knew those who had dug him up where long since eaten. And he knew he couldn't go and fight till he was full. Even if he was more talented with his fists then Marshall, they where useless to the red head if he was as hungry as he was. Then he heard a twig snap. He saw a young huntsman. "You'll do well." Where the last thick Irish words the hunter ever heard as he felt the life drain from him.
He took care of her for the days they traveled, finding humans for food and checking her wounds. Making certain she healed properly. Once he knew for a fact she was he wasn't as protective of her. After all, he knew he had to keep his full attention on what lied ahead of them. "I don't care about any damn proficy. I just want Landon dead, and you alive." He didn't look as he spoke, just kept looking forward. She grabbed his hand and he squeezed it. He needed to find a way to let loose. To just get whatever was festering out so he could think clearly for when he had to fight. The tree won't do, to week. So is.the building and the bolder. He wondered off the path and into the woods bored out of his mind and tired of the seeing the moonlight up in the sky. "I'm going to find a pond or lake to take a swim. You can join if you like angel." And like that he vanished from her sight into the brush. And that's when things took a turn. He followed something. Not a smell, or a sight just something. Like he was being called, or rather summoned by a shadow.
"Hello my son." Came the voice of a familiar man. In font of him stood his maker. The one who he always resented, but never could kill because he was never free. "Privettee; Vonheilsig, father." The man smiled. Even though he stood at 5'7 and Marshall was easily a foot taller he couldn't do anything. "Kneel child, that's an order." He couldn't force his body to stand, it did what he was told to and kneeled. "Good boy." Marshall's fangs came all the way out. Damnit, Celeste if you can here me, I'm in trouble. He looked the man in the eyes with pure hatred and defiance, unable to move.

Edited at November 10, 2021 06:00 PM by AppleBottomJeans
LunarOrbitpack& AppleBottomJeansNovember 11, 2021 07:08 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
The traveling was long and tiring, and Celeste couldnt help but feel hungry every thirty miles.
But they soon arrived to where the stone was leading them and Celeste had to stop and rest before they continued on.
But then... Celeste stopped as her lover began to walk off You are leaving me out in the open, marshal...anything could happen...
She just stood there for what seemed like hours when it was only twenty minutes when she heard his plea in her head " Marshal!" she yelled out loud In trouble?! But how...
She didnt have an way of knowing that it was his father marshal was being controlled by, she didnt know anything. untill she saw them in the distance " MARSHAL!!!" she ran.. no.. zipped to them and stood in front of marshal, feeling protective over him, her eyes on his father " What do you think you are doing with my mate?!" she snarled as she emphesized the word mate, her eyes growing red by the minute.
She looked behind her, looking at Marshal, kneeling before him " Marshal.. let me handle this... You may know something about me.. but you dont know everything..." She kissed his lips before standing up, and stared right into the fathers eyes.
" You may think im a female, sir.... someone that looks weak and small compaired to you, but I am not who I seem to be"
She pushed his chest very hard , pushing him far enough away from marshal, and hopfully so eye contact was broken. " My name is Celeste Stepanova... daughter of James Stepan. The heir to the Throne." she held her arms sraight out,, facing up and fire came out of her palm " If you think of hurting Marshal.. you have to come fight me first" An evil grin crossed her face as she stepped back towards marshal, her back to him, feeling protective " No one hurts him. Not even the one who created him. " her voice came out a very Russian accent, barely understandable, but she knew he still would get the message in his skull. my time to show everyone who I trully am, starts now. I have to prove my loyaltynd love to marshal if I have a real chance with being his lover for life she thought
This is really bad idea, Celeste.. fighting an old man.. it just isnt right... but I have to protect marshal.. this man is dangerous.. more than Landon.
But the thought of Landon brough her back to reality, her hand going to the stone in her pocket. she sighed when her fingers touched the stone.
" I may not know how powerful you are, sir.. but you have no idea how powerful I am either" She took the stone out of her pocket and set it on fire. makeing the one connected to it unfreeze, but more alert than ever. Having every sense open to him " Marshal.. you are under my command now... do as this stone tells you and it wont ever steer you wrong"
Celeste set the stone in marshals hand still on fire ( it will protect him from being shocked) and stared back at the father " Let your son go.. this is between you and me."
She stood up, now in her fight clothes, ready for the action that would come. She was determined to win this. She would give her everything to protect Marshal. Even if it cost her her life.

Edited at November 11, 2021 08:03 AM by Empress of Spice

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us