Wolf Play : 1x1 || Boeing x Zeraphia
Chatbox
 Boeing
02:08:35 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Damn. One more pop then you can take back your pup >.>
 Amygdala
02:07:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
One did...i got a DH pup...so far i have 2DH, a viti, DV and AC40 pup...and more than half of my girls are still waiting on pups
 Boeing
02:05:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Did any of your girls pop?
 Boeing
02:04:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Only here for maybe 10 minutes but hi
I'm gonna explore with the little time I have then we'll see what I have left
 Amygdala
02:03:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane!
My train just departed XD
 Boeing
02:02:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy
 Amygdala
02:01:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh*
 Amygdala
02:00:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mars
Oooo what kind of idea
 CrypticHollow
01:49:52 
I think I'm gonna get some sleep and then when I get up I shall start doing pack lore ^^
 starmutt
01:48:06 marsh | they/it
i have a really dumb suggestion idea that will not impact the game mechanics whatsoever
 mission goofy
01:46:30 
hollow - oh hell yeah
 CrypticHollow
01:45:49 
love how creepy this girly looks
-WP Click-
 Eno
01:40:06 
Goofy,
Always a win *^*
 mission goofy
01:39:25 
got home from work before the rain started yippee
 Eno
01:35:43 
Nux,
Can't lie, we did contemplate it lmao after about 5 minutes we started getting desperate. but it's also 2 am here and that'd be a fun wake up call, two people kicking the shit out of a door xD

Starmutt,
Truly tragic ;-;
 starmutt
01:34:31 marsh | they/it
sacrificing gift cards is such a mood when we got locked out last time </3
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:33:25 Chat's snack
Eno

Kick the door in. You'll never have to worry about those pesky locks ever again because it'll break the trim and screw up the strike plate :3
 Eno
01:31:56 
Starmutt,
Yes, after sacrificing a few gift cards and having a mental breakdown :') The door knob got stuck and we couldn't get inside for a while ;-;
 starmutt
01:30:03 marsh | they/it
did you get in though
 Eno
01:26:20 
just spent 20 minutes trying to get into my apartment ;-; 0/10 do not recommend

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +5
Grey Fox : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 14, 2024 02:01 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni winced. No, seriously, this was not what she wanted to talk about right now. Her father was already pretty red in the face about Henry.

Yeah. That might have been more of her fault than she realized.

“Ah. Right.” Oh no no no, Kayeni did not want to say this. But the Faesian queen had pretty much dictated it. “Well, the Faesian queen refused to hand him over, and has started threatening with murder and war. Because I think they’ve… adopted him, or something.”

Holy crap. That sounded bad.

Like, really, really bad. Kayeni didn’t exactly have a way to cover. Because the result was, she had left with a senior councilmember and a mission to get Nolian back, and she came back without Nolian or the councilmember.

But it wasn’t her fault, was it?

Okay, maybe it was. Slightly. But it wasn’t her fault that the Faesian queen refused to hand him over. But Kayeni would suffer the consequences nonetheless.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 14, 2024 09:10 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

From red to white. Josef's face turned from the scarlet blazing fury to a ghostly white. War. With Faesia?! Oh no no no. No. They were not prepared to have war. They might be able to take a few smaller kingdoms but not Faesia! That would be a disaster. It would be the end of his kingdom entirely.

But the more she kept sprinkling tiny truths, the more he felt his heart twist with fury. He finally pounded the throne. "Tell me everything, Kayeni!" He all but bellowed. "Enough with the trickle truth. I want everything and I want the truth."

He had a sneaking suspicion that she was behind all of it.Henry had told him a bit of the same--particularly with the suitor. He had hoped by sending her on the diplomatic envoy that it would have been punishment enough. Clearly, by the way she was acting, he was wrong. Which likely meant, this entire ordeal could almost all be pinned on one person. Kayeni.

And if she was--oh. She would learn how to fix her mistakes real quickly. Or she would be losing a lot of free-reign privileges that he had been gracious to give her in the first place.

"Give me the entire truth, Kayeni. Every single detail. Every single word."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 14, 2024 10:54 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Her father knew her better than she thought.

Actually, no, he knew her exactly as well as a father might know her daughter. But, like all others at her age, Kayeni didn't think that. Oh no, she certainly did not.

But she knew sticking to any sort of half-truth was pointless in the face of her father. Smaller ones, yes. But this bigger matter? Slightly more of a not really.

But it wasn't her fault, she thought. It wasn't her fault that she stuck to her script and the Faesian queen threatened to kill her.

"Father..." Kayeni started, stopped, then started again, trying to form a coherent sentence. "Father, it wasn't my fault. They figured out who Nolian was, and I tried sticking to what we thought the Faesians knew." She couldn't have explained it any worse, really.

True, the Faesians did figure out who Nolian was - and Kayeni did stick to what she had been given - but that didn't explain the Queen's reaction.

How was Kayeni meant to justify for what felt like a madwoman's actions? Why was she so spectacularly pissed at her? Really, some things Kayeni just couldn't figure out either.

(Ugh. Short and not my best. >.>)

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 14, 2024 11:00 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Every. Detail."

The man snapped at her, pounding the throne yet again. "Every single detail! Kayeni! Enough with the half truths, give me the entire story. I want every minute, every second, every word. Enough with the skirting around! I know that you are behind all of this, Kayeni."

He stood up finally, marching over to stand in front of his daughter. "I know. It's time to stop this attitude. You are an adult, Kayeni, I expect you to not only act like one--but to be the HEIR to the throne. You are the only heir to the Galcolian throne and this is how you are acting!"

There was utter disbelief in his words, complete distaste and anger. "I know for a fact that I raised you better than this. I don't know what you said to that boy to get him to leave, but he's gone. I leave you to go and get him back and you get rid of Henry! The man who had the knowledge of what an Enhancing thing was--who had the knowledge and expertise in this area and now we are back to square one!"

He shook his head. "If that blessing didn't need someone under the age of twenty and five, I would snatch it from your neck this instance and activate it myself. But I'm not young anymore. I want to know every single detail and don't you dare give me another stuttering sentence about how you don't know."

King Josef scowled. "Because I know. I know you know and I know that if you don't, your privileges and everything are going to start being revoked. Starting with your reign of power."

(Nah, no worries!)

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 15, 2024 08:54 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni quailed slightly under her father’s furious glare. I didn’t do anything wrong… she wanted to say.

But nothing could save her from the undeniable fact that Nolian was still gone, Henry was also gone, and her father was furious. She couldn’t hide anything from her father, as much as she wanted to try.

“Father… is it my fault that the Faesian queen figured out who Nolian was, and that I stuck to what you and Henry had informed me that the Faesian queen knew?” Her temper rose slightly. It just didn’t feel fair to her.

Then again, the world was built to be unfair. That didn’t mean she couldn’t still think that way.

“Father, I did exactly what you told me to do. That you said that the guards told the Faesians was a criminal. I stuck with that. It’s not my fault that they figured out who he was! Even the terms they had sent to us in that letter I had given you had changed. I can’t be held accountable for their actions, can I?” Not only was Kayeni afraid of her father, but this injustice hurt. How could she be held accountable for what the Faesian queen did? Why was it apparent that she was the one who was solely responsible for everything?

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 15, 2024 09:30 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"IT IS!" Josef all but shouted at her. "Queen Myrissa does not hand out War Declarations like party invitations. Whatever you said, whatever YOU did, set her off. It is your fault, Kayeni. You are absolutely the problem. The only consistent denominator in all of these problems has been you. You set her off, you chased the boy off and Henry left because I trusted you."

He shook his head and stepped back, pacing back and forth as he struggled to get his temper under control.

"I can't stand this conversation going in circles. You are responsible for everything. Get to your room and we will discuss more in the morning, Kayeni. By then, you had better fix your attitude."

Josef waved his hand, gesturing for Kayeni to leave the throne room as he walked back to the throne and sat down heavily. His hand lifted up to his forehead and sighed heavily.

He had to get the Enhancer back, he had to soothe feathers with Faesia, he had to replace Henry--somehow--with someone who knew what Henry knew...

And do it in a timely manner before Kayeni turned twenty five. Once she hit twenty five, she wouldn't be eligible for the blessing to activate.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 15, 2024 09:46 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni left the throne room, sulking a bit.

What did her father mean? How was everything her fault? She couldn't control the Faesian queen and what she said! She couldn't have just controlled Nolian running away! (Okay, maybe she could have done a bit.) But she wasn't the all-powerful magician, or god, or whatever! She was just the Crown Princess of Galcolia. She couldn't control other people, as much as she might have wanted.

She went into her chambers, slamming the door with a bit more force than she intended, and barely spoke for the rest of the day. Not to her maids, who gossiped about the latest court things. Not when her food was delievered.

Really, she stayed in a sulk until she went to sleep that night. How was every single problem in the world her fault? Okay, maybe not every single one, but it sometimes felt like it. She couldn't have to have had taken all the blame for everything that the Faesians did, and Henry did. That just wasn't something that she should have done.

Her father had said things - like he always did - about duty ad responsibility and stuff like that. But she was taking it seriously. It wasn't like her father had never gone into a diplomatic meeting with something and lost it midway, despite his best efforts. She couldn't control the weather or anything.

-

That night, it rained, and Kayeni woke up in the morning to grey clouds and rain pelting the window.

Much like her mood, really. She didn't wake up in a good mood - although she was feeling slightly better than the day before.

But still. How could she have been blamed for everything? It wasn't all her fault. Some of it may have been (and her pride was still stubbornly getting in the way) - but not all of it, surely.

She was just finishing getting dressed when a messenger came to see her. "Your highness?" the messenger said in a slightly uncertain voice, once she opened the door - Kayeni hadn't seen this one before. "The King would like to see you, as soon as is convenient for you."

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 15, 2024 09:58 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The king paced long into the night. Each footstep back and forth as the anger rolled and boiled in his chest. Crowned princess, the singular heir of the throne--he didn't have a wife and no way to replace her. Despite the furious point in him really wanting to. Oh he wanted to do nothing more than just throw something. Oh he was furious. How had he managed to raise a daughter so arrogant and egoistical. So proud that she couldn't see how she had caused so many problems.

He paced for hours, long into the night. But it wasn't until he finally stopped and sat down. She wanted to have power and responsibility? It wouldn't be as crowned heir. No, no.

He managed to get a few hours of restless sleep before summoning his daughter to the throne room.

For once, he was calm. Deathly calm as he sat in the throne. He was silent but there was rage in his dark eyes as he waited for Kayeni to appear.

Oh he was absolutely furious. But silent about it.

((Oof kinda short--))

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us