Wolf Play : Graywing x Boeing
Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
05:21:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I didn't max him but I'm close to maxing him in social
 Hydroberry
05:20:49 
Boo, personally I would if he were mine.
 Jack-A-Boo
05:13:36 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

should I buy bronze figurines to get more cp so he can be maxed in social?
 Hydroberry
05:12:53 
Has anyone managed to speak to the sheepdog?
Whenever I click talk the adventure block just goes blank.
 Hydroberry
04:58:27 
Cypress, I'd never give up my dog, not ever he's my world.
04:58:13 01
id choose to move out with all my things id be to depressed without my dog but honestly I dont know your situation so it is just my opinion
 Cypress Road
04:55:02 Cy, love
If yall had to decide between moving out and getting to keep all your stuff including your dog but getting no help from your family and moving back into your parents house but having to get rid of just about everything including your dog, what would you choose?
 FaithfulOakTree
04:34:14 Ash H:H!!
-WP Click-
-WP Click-

What should I name these 2 boys-
 Wilverbeast
04:30:20 Will
New dye new dye yeahhhh
 LaPearl Park
04:14:47 Mystery Machine
Hi is it worth keeping enchanted water or not?
Thanks
 Embershed
04:14:22 The Minor Nuisance
Welp, It's 9 pm and I'm going to bed.

G'night, Y'all!
 Pink Tears
04:09:12 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
i dont know-

part of me wants to do a river but i think thats a little dark considering le lore
 Embershed
04:07:38 The Minor Nuisance
...is octopus something to make it on?
 Embershed
04:07:16 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
Oh, cool, an OC!

hmmm...

...Nup. My brain isn't braining. All I can think of right now is octopus. I don't know why. Just is.
 Pink Tears
04:04:05 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
ember

maybe? im trying to get ideas and also think of possible oc refreces since im basically making a phone wallpaper of my oc where the center is his eye

literally the only thing ive thought of on my own is his dog but i dont wanna draw a dog lol
 Embershed
03:59:52 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmm...ok

A storm/cyclone, perhaps?

might fit the colours better.

But I'm no artist (profile pic is proof), so my suggestions probably aren't that good.
 Pink Tears
03:56:44 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
Ember

hm- i think it would look a little off since the eye is a clouded (blind) albino eye
 Ghost Queen
03:56:43 Ghost, Queen, Hades
Hmm I need 700 bones to get everything I want Xad
 Embershed
03:54:24 The Minor Nuisance
Pink,
hmmm...

A forest, perhaps?

Or a tree or some tree bark
 Pink Tears
03:51:02 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
can someone give me some background ideas for my drawing of an eye?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Komodo Dragon : +3
Jaguar : 0
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Graywing x BoeingJune 28, 2024 09:30 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf walked into physychs class the next day. She had to wear knee high socks to cover the bite mark from yesterday. She looked around for Leo but not seeing him sat down. She rolled down her sock to inspect the bandage. She sighed, "stupid wolf," she muttered to herself. She rolled her sock back up to as she saw Leo aproaching. "Hey Leo! How are you?"
Graywing x BoeingJune 29, 2024 08:22 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo walked into the classroom, and looked briefly at Leaf. She seemed fine. Leo resolved to act normally in front of her - she didn't know it was him who bit her ankle. Looking down, Leo could see a hint of a bandage beneath her sock, and felt a slight pang of guilt. He didn't exactly want that to be the result.
But she was a shifter. And while she didn't know it was him, he knew it was her. Which would have made it really difficult for Leo to interact with her - how are you meant to talk to the person who you know can shift into a wolf, and you bit on the leg the other day? - but Leo was going to do his best to stay even and normal in front of her. Even though he knew her shifting secret.
"Hi Leaf! I'm doing fine. How've you been?" Leo asked, smiling as he sat down.
Graywing x BoeingJune 29, 2024 09:06 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
"I'm good!" Her mind drifted off to thinking about yesterday. The wolf had understood her when she talked, normal wolves wouldn't have. Leaf pieced together the puzzle, the wolf had been another shifter! But, who had it been? Leaf decieded to return to the forest later that day and set a trap.
Graywing x BoeingJune 30, 2024 02:21 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo studied Leaf for a moment. She looked as if she was plotting evil deeds - and honestly, sometimes Leo couldn't blame them. He'd be going back to the same place later today - in his human form. He could quite clearly confirm Leaf was a shifter... which meant that he would have to reveal himself. Plus, Leo felt slightly guilty about the bitten leg.
Leo, at that point, didn't exactly know what to say. Ask about the bandage? What idle chat now? He was fortunately saved by Mr Dudding (Leo still couldn't take that name) walking into the classroom. Leo, slightly relieved, turned around. At least this would save him any potential leak on his part.
Graywing x BoeingJune 30, 2024 03:13 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
"Bye Leo! See you later!" Leaf ran back to her dorm to gather supplies. She went to a clearing in the forest, near where they had fought yesterday. She layed a trap down. "Perfect, they set off the trip wire then this thorn will scratch them on one of their front leg. All I have to do is look for the person with the scratch on their arm." Leaf shifted into her wolf form and hid in a tree nearby, ready to pounce.

Edited at June 30, 2024 03:14 PM by Graywing
Graywing x BoeingJune 30, 2024 04:36 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo wasn't entirely sure how he should go around it. Maybe he should approach in his human form? Leo wasn't entirely convinced what he should do.
Barely moments later, his mind got made up. The impenetratable tangle that the forest was made human travel practically impossible. Leo, giving up, shifted into his wolf form.
On most days, Leo liked his wolf form. It felt more powerful, and his senses were significantly better. Unlike yesterday, when he was too concentrated on what the shifter was - today he would concentrate on finding Leaf.
Leo knew roughly what he should be looking for, from the class they just had together, but he knew in his wolf form things would be different. So he had a rough idea - but considering he wasn't exactly paying attention to what she smelled like (for hopefully obvious reasons - that felt creepy) in both human and wolf forms yesterday and today, Leo only had some idea of what he was meant to be looking for.
Sniffing around, he found nothing. Nothing. And - there! A faint trail that smelled roughly like what he was looking for.
Nose to the ground, he started following the scent trail. So completely absorbed in following it, he relied on his sense of smell alone - and completely missed the physical wire she had strung.
It triggered, and - yowch, that hurt - struck him on his muzzle. Leo yelped, and jumped away from it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us