Wolf Play : south park x queen.
Chatbox
 Azrael
01:36:43 Ash, Khaos
Anyone want to chat for a bit? I'm bored.
 Texy
01:36:24 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

I Go into labor already
 Boo
01:35:36 Chrissy
redrum.
 Delight
01:34:18 Misty
Texy,

How about Ruby?
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:34:05 I eat souls, nom nom
Bloody Mary
 Texy
01:33:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:32:15 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Mayhaps :>
 Continental Wolves
01:30:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Im guessing you mean me lol
 Continental Wolves
01:29:23 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Texy
1 10 rarity and 1 7 rarity, no boost or defects
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:29:05 I eat souls, nom nom
I'm eyeing a wolf in someone's sale folder, but I have to wait for the owner to take DND off so I can PM them for prices >:^
 Texy
01:28:25 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Salem
01:26:42 Bell
Aurora
It really does, especially when I'm *really* picky about what food I eat
 Continental Wolves
01:26:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
I mean you'd earn mushrooms from exploring or completing quest but then you'd have to buy an apple from someone, you can also gain currency from selling things you found in explore but unless its a jasmine you are unlikely to get an apple for that item
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:25:35 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Aw, man! That sucks.
 Salem
01:24:01 Bell
Aurora
Legal battles are definitely not something I have the money for lmao
I was trying to figure out how to complain about it though, but they've made it very confusing to figure out how so i'm gonna have to settle for being huffy about it T^T
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Are you able to give a complaint or sue them for money?
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

south park x queen.December 30, 2022 07:07 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
ruth nodded in agreement, happy to have what she would consider a forest buddy. she smile widly, her eyes lighting up. "i will always be willing to help you as well," she said happily. however, ruth's mood changed when issa approached the pair, causing ruth to quiet down. issa was quite stern when approaching the two, ruth tucking her tail slightly and pinning her ears.

---

"who knows. not our problem, really. if he wants to abandon an innocent kid, that's on him, not us," armen stated rather confidently. noticing where they were, he looked around the familiar area, looking towards reese for a moment before he turned his attention back to his mate.

"we got this," armen repeated with a more warm tone rather than a doubtful one. his eyes lit up in a kind way. he noticed the group of wolves and some other dogs that weren't as approachable as they'd like to be as they kept a distance. armen sighed, waiting for this whole shebang to go down.

---

themba looked towards kenai. he noticed that the male had approached rather quickly, themba giving something of a warning look, though it was non-threatening. "this is reese," he stated with no certain tone. he sounded dead, honestly. like he just wanted to up and die. his tone was of that of disinterest. obviously he would tell them that themba found her rather than armen.

"it was me," themba admitted to the dark male next to him. "found her on the border by the treeline. she reeks of alien," he gave a glance back toward reese as he spoke. themba shook his head before seeing khan.

khan was a male that themba never really got along with, though he never wished to. he figured obeying the rules was the least he could do, and with that, he approached the male, bowing his head respectfully. "khan," themba inhaled sharply, "we found this young female, reese, on the border. it was me who decided to bring her in." themba stood his ground now, though was still relaxed but waiting for khan to yell or something. perhaps bark orders of sorts.

issa had approached khan and themba, giving a small greeting to the alpha's brother kenai, and gave a small dip of her head. "she fuckin' reeks," issa said towards the alpha. she then cleared her throat. "excuse my language," issa quickly added.

---

armen looked at atasi, watching themba and issa talk to khan. kasai was there as well. he gave a small hum as he then sighed softly. "what do we do if khan declines her?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "i mean, we can't bring her back here. everyone would smell her, even the other dogs," armen added, waiting for atasi's opinion on his words. he gave a small flick of his tail.
south park x queen.December 30, 2022 07:33 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
reese
reese watched as ruth's face filled up with joy. so far, she thought they'd be good friends. hopefully for forever as reese seemed to take a platonic liking towards the other pup. she seemed rather friendly, different from the other female she'd met while meeting ruth.

issa approached the two quite seriously, mainly speaking to reese as she did so. although she was raised by aliens, reese was always told to respect her elders. "yes ma'am, i will learn the ways of the wolf and ditch the human talk. i wish to do nothing but help you and your pack" she hummed, rather confidently.
--
atasi
--
"i suppose you are right." atasi simply vocalised to her mate before glancing around to see the other wolves who'd came from their dens. atasi watched as armen familiarised with his area, looking over, before returning his attention to her. atasi glanced over at reese, who seemed to be rather enjoying herself with ruth before switching her gaze back to her mate.

the female sighed rather quietly after armen quickly reassured her. "i don't know, i want to raise a pup but i don't know if i'm ready yet. all of this kinda happened too quickly." she finally admitted. looking over at the group again, atasi finally noticed a familiar face. khan. she huffed in her mind. atasi didn't have a problem with the greyscale-coloured male but she didn't know if she quite liked him either.

--
kenai
--
kenai approached themba and waited for an explanation. he didn't need a full one - a small one would do. kenai wasn't as harsh as his littermate, khan. he was rather the opposite in some ways. he didn't really comprehend why khan was the way he was - and he didn't think he cared; though sometimes he'd question himself and wonder why.
"reese." he repeated. "do you know how she got here? you didn't happen to see much - no?" he asked. i hope i didn't just bombard him with questions kenai thought in his mind, wanting to apologise but deciding to keep quiet. he hoped he didn't approach themba in a dominant way because that was certainly unneeded and the male simply didn't feel like dealing with that.
--
khan
--
khan watched as a male, themba to be exact, approached him. oh great, sometimes i wonder why i put myself in these types of situations. he pouted in his mind. khan didn't really like themba, but that didn't stop him from not being respectful. khan being khan though, he always slid in slick comments.

a sly, but a rather small smirk slid across the face of the alpha as themba bowed to him. "hm. a pup? i don't feel the need to say no, but, themba - you offered to take her in which means you are the one that will be responsible for teaching her mostly everything she needs to know" the black canine suggested as he looked themba in the eye. not in a threatening way, but he was raised looking others in the eye while talking.

--
kaya
--

kaya huffed as she rolled over in her den, still practically asleep. she didn't know, or care for the time, and refused to wake up until she believed it was time to. deciding it was getting harder to sleep, the rather dominant - but charming female woke up, laying there before actually getting up.

she made her way out into the clearing, hopping up on a rock near mazikeen to sunbathe as she was. her and mazikeen were close, not too close though. with more time and effort though, kaya believed the two could have a nice friendship. the only problem was - kaya didn't really care for friendships.

Edited at December 30, 2022 08:03 PM by South Park
south park x queen.December 30, 2022 09:38 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
-- issa --

issa gave a bit of a snarky look. how fast could this pup switch up on everything she knew, issa thought to herself. "good," she responded. by then she had already left, greeting the alpha with a small bow and stating her thoughts. issa looked towards themba, who was clearly annoyed at this point.

-- ruth --

ruth huffed softly after her sister's departure. she looked around, seeing all eyes on her new friend. "don't be scared. as much as they stare, they don't bite. they can't. it's against the code." ruth said softly. she guided her eyes towards the group that was forming, hearing murmurs and groans grow louder and louder. she shook her head.

"you'll fit right in!"

-- themba --

"for fuck's sake..." themba trailed off, not excusing his language in front of the alpha. he looked kahn up and down, almost in a menacing way, but not one that would pick a fight. or at least he hoped not. "get someone else to do your training for your beloved dogs. these are your rules; we take in anyone who we see. their choice if they stay, or your choice if you even want to bother. but i am done being some sort of trainer to canines who can't even learn." themba stood his ground.

"you really think that a pup coming from the aliens, raised by them, that being all that she knows, could possibly learn our ways? do you not smell that on her? that's our enemy. she won't grow out of it, no matter what we do," themba added. in a way he was trying to get out of his assigned job, considering he knew the rules. he brought her in, he takes her under his wing. but themba didn't feel like doing this again. no. not with a pup. a child. someone even more fragile than a dog like armen or even atasi. that wouldn't be fair to him.

themba couldn't be a father again.

themba held the eye contact that the alpha held with him, making it clear through his eyes that he meant what he said. by no means did he mean disrespect, and that was up to kahn if he took it that way, but themba couldn't do this. adults were understanding of what was around them. pups were frantically looking for anything else to do rather than what they were told to. you could ask themba. he would know.

-- armen --

armen didn't say anything, but rather seemed to be a tad more interested in the scene in front of him rather than his mate. not that he didn't care about her. of course he did. she was his world. his entire universe, wrapped up into one female that he could respect, admire, and have all to himself in which he was grateful for. he sighed softly. "something's wrong..." armen trailed off, feeling the atmosphere shift even more. had themba been disappointing the alpha?

that couldn't end well. not for anyone.

armen finally looked at atasi again. "we don't have to take responsibility for things that aren't ours. i mean, ruth's got issa. reese will technically have themba. when we're ready, we'll take action. we don't have to rush into this," armen said reassuringly, giving his mate a quick nuzzle on the cheek to show that he was sincere with his words.

-- nasir & karhu --

"nasir!" karhu called out, running through the forest. his paws hit the ground harshly, feeling as though they were about to burst off of his body as they carried his weight.

"karhu," nasir said calmly from behind his brother.

"how did you..." karhu trailed off.

"your nose misled you. trust your instinct, your mind - not your senses," nasir responded. karhu looked at his older brother in a way of defeat.

"c'mon," nasir said, turning around, facing the direction of blackcastle. he had a gentle smile on his face, causing karhu to feel more welcomed to follow him.

"do you think i'm different?" karhu asked.

"i think you're... unique," nasir responded. "to be fair, you're one of the only half-breeds born in the pack. you've got some respect under your belt," nasir had added confidently.

"yeah, only some," karhu spat. nasir gave a look of disgust.

"no need for the attitude little brother," nasir reminded him.

"the attitude is needed when your brother is the king of the world and you're just a pawn," karhu sighed.

"i'm not the king of the world. i work hard. you put in the work, you receive. you get what you give, karhu. don't you remember father teaching us that?" nasir reminded his brother.

"dad's not here-"

"you still honor him. no matter what."

nasir and karhu had made it back to blackcastle, immediately feeling the change in the air. the two could smell what was a new dog, though there wasn't anything of much interest.
south park x queen.December 31, 2022 12:55 AM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
mazikeen & kaya
mazikeen lifted her head as she sensed another presence quite close.

it was kaya.

she and kaya grew up as best friends, though the friendship between the two started to slowly deteriorate as they aged. all their parents wanted was for the two to grow up and become the best of friends, though before their parents passed they had quite a big argument, causing a drift between the two girls. i'm not really that sure why, though sadly you can't undo what's been done.

mazikeen had once thought to apologise to her old friend but didn't know if that'd work too well. after all, she didn't even know if kaya wanted friends anymore. as kaya had gotten older she slowly became more.. distant. there wasn't really any reasoning behind the fact; it just happened.
--
reese
--
the pup felt like she stood out. surely there was an alpha somewhere and he'd have to make the big decision to either accept or decline the young husky into the pack. "yeah, i guess so." reese agreed with her dear friend as she happily tried to calm reese.

"i guess i'll be okay, it's no biggie if they end up disliking me. i wouldn't be too pressed over it" reese smiled as she looked around, really taking a look at all the wolves' she'd seen. never in her life had she seen so many grouped all together. it was such an odd - but fascinating - sight.
--
khan
--
khan stared themba in the eye as the autumn-coloured male looked him up and down. sometimes khan wondered why people didn't take a liking to him but then he revised his personality traits.

he wanted to chuckle as themba seemingly tried to insist, so he did just so. "themba, it seems you're not quite understanding me.." khan sighed in a rather mischievous way. "you offered to take it in, not i, not armen, not atasi, and sure as hell not issa, meaning you're the one in charge of teaching the thing whatever it needs to know." he added rather harshly. "i hear you and i understand whatever happened to you though that wasn't my experience so i'm rather not interested in debating what happened with you."

"yes, in fact, i do believe she could learn our ways. you sound.. silly, themba. as time goes on, we'll be all she knows - not them. besides; why are you asking that question? personally, i'd be able to put two and two together so why can't you?" the alpha questioned, genuinely wondering why. he knew he sounded rather manipulative but he didn't care. it made him feel good, better than he did before at least.

--
atasi
--
atasi looked to her left as themba and khan stood by the caves. khan wasn't being loud enough to eavesdrop but atasi could surely hear him, and he didn't seem too happy. whatever themba was saying - clearly wasn't helping the males' mood, and she hoped they weren't speaking of reese being here. she was only a pup - how could khan say no?

"you seem to word everything almost perfectly. i supposed you're right, though i'd like to keep an eye on her. we should use this time to get to know her my love. although she is a dog - i mean we are too, but i feel.." atasi spoke before trailing off, trying to think of what to say. i mean she knew, she just couldn't figure out the right way to say it.

"i feel she's rather different. she surely has potential."
--
juneau
--
juneau was hanging out around camp when she heard familiar voices. it was themba, though he was speaking to the alpha so the she-wolf decided it was a better idea to steer clear of that area. scanning her eyes around the main clearing, juneau spotted ruth next to another pup who didn't seem quite comfortable in the area yet.

bounding over to the area, juneau happily greeted the two other pups. "hi ruth! hi to you, as well!" she exclaimed. "you must be new. i'm juneau! are you here to stay?" junie said, sniffing the air. the new addition smelled faintly of alien, giving juneau the idea that she was a housepet; and a housepet obviously meant alien.

she never really understood why aliens were bad, though she didn't seem to quite care yet. she surely was learning bits and pieces every once in a while though, and eventually, juneau had plans to sit down with one of the adults of the pack to get a clear answer on why no one liked them.

"even though everyone seems rather unwelcoming now they should warm up. time will tell though!"

Edited at December 31, 2022 02:51 AM by South Park
south park x queen.December 31, 2022 12:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
-- ruth --

"i'm sure everyone will like you though," ruth stated confidently, pride in her words. to be fair, she would find it rather odd if a bunch of wolves hated a pup for simply being thrown aside by the aliens. reese could make her life mean something here, where as living on the streets, still among the aliens, wouldn't fix anything. she would become a great addition to the pack in ruth's eyes, as she could already see the potential.

ruth huffed softly, seeing the others interact. "that big wolf is kahn. he's the alpha - the most respected wolf in the pack. even if you don't like him, you still have to listen to him," ruth informed reese, giving her friend a quick glance. "next to themba is kenai, kahn's brother. i don't think they really like each other," ruth then added. "i will introduce you to everyone else later."

-- nasir & karhu --

"oh look, another one," karhu grunted. nasir shook his head in slight disappointment of his brother.

"you know, you keep putting yourself down, you're not gonna get anywhere," nasir grunted softly towards his younger brother. why would he be so down on himself when karhu was the only dog in the pack who had really any respect? he was blessed, despite being cursed in his own way. nasir still loved him nonetheless, though he hated him sometimes for his attitude.

"whatever," karhu rolled his eyes.

the two continued to walk in silence, joining the outskirts of the group that was gather near the center of the camp. the pair looked in the direction of the new pup.

"a youngin'," nasir noted. he looked at karhu.

"is that supposed to mean something?" karhu cocked his head.

nasir gave a playful smirk and then scoffed. "ha, no," nasir responded, obviously being sarcastic. karhu shook his head.

"you're such a dick," karhu commented.

"someone has to be to keep you in line," nasir shot back in a playful tone.

"and a pain in my ass," karhu added.

"you think you're not in mine?" nasir responded, wagging his tail slightly.

karhu grunted in defeat.

"that's what i thought," nasir commented, smiling, before returning his attention to the group in front of them.

-- themba --

themba listened to the alpha, though there was a fury that grew inside of him. "the past three dogs i've taken in under my wing, and you can barely be responsible for your OWN pack members," themba stated rather harshly, forgetting about respect. "you can come talk to me about experiences until you've had any." he swayed his weight slightly, holding his ground. who knew the reaction that kahn could have to his sudden outburt, but themba knew that maybe attacking your pack-mate wouldn't be good in front of a newcomer.

themba could feel pairs of eyes landing on him as the tension rose between them. "she can learn her ways with someone else," themba said sternly. he wasn't asking at this point, he was demanding, though he knew that kahn wasn't going to just give up and say sure to themba's demand. if he wanted to maintain his rank, themba would eventually have to give in and say yes. even if that meant putting up a fight. whatever kahn's choice was, themba would fight it for as long as he could.

-- armen --

armen nodded in agreement, hearing themba's loud outburst. "shit..." he muttered, his voice trailing off before he looked back at his mate. "she does. maybe themba will see that. hopefully kahn says yes and themba just does what he's told. i think we all know who holds the power here," armen responded, giving a hopeful look towards his lover.

"she seems like a quick learner." armen had looked in the pup's direction, looking from afar before he heard themba continue to talk. "should we diffuse that, or...?" armen asked.

armen was one to assert dominance but definitely more confident in himself while around his friends. he could easily stop that from happening, though interfering with a wolf's problems probably isn't the best choice for really anyone.

-- ruth --

ruth watched as juneau, another pupped, approached the pair. "hey jun!" ruth exclaimed with a smile. she wagged her tail towards the other youngster. she let reese speak for herself, figuring that ruth speaking for her may overwhelm her.

"she'll make a great addition to the pack."

Edited at January 2, 2023 05:56 PM by queen.
south park x queen.January 4, 2023 12:28 AM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
reese
--

"i appreciate that" the pup hummed while she scanned her eyes around the grounds. hopefully, she wouldn't be too much of a burden on the pack, especially as that's one thing she hated the most. being a burden. another thing reese hoped for, is for everyone to accept her in the end. i mean, they didn't have to, but she would appreciate if they respected her as much as she had to them.

"wow. he's big" reese huffed, while talking about khan. she wasn't lying, compared the wolves she'd seen so far he was quite big. "i'll be sure to respect him" the female joked quickly before straightening up. she nodded as ruth introduced kenai, and added a shorter sentence to the one she'd just finish spewing.

"okay, sounds good!" reese wagged her tail.

--
khan
--
adrenaline filled khan's body as themba began to raise his voice just a bit louder. my my, look who's finally deciding to act his size. pfft, it took long enough the alpha mocked in his mind, trying to hold a giggle or two in. "you shouldn't feel that way, you could've easily said you didn't want to take them in if it's so easy to speak in such way to me." khan grumbled while noticing his heart beating faster than before.

"who is to say i haven't had any experiences? maybe i have, maybe i haven't. i'm just not one to assume and sit there, holding a grudge while waiting for it to magically disappear off my chest. i actually do shit to make it go away, even if that means i need to distract myself to the farthest extent." khan scolded themba sharply. "seems you're just too sensitive and paranoid to do even just simple tasks" he added, staring themba in his eyes.

khan could see heads turning and raising out of the corner of his eyes as he held his conversation with the male in front of him. he frankly didn't care, but didn't want to sit here arguing in front of the new addition much longer. "perhaps a certain someone else named themba.. oh wait!" he gasped before adding on. "there's only one themba here, and unfortunately for you, fortunately for me, that just so happens to be a little special someone. i'm not going to sit here acting like the girl you'd like to be arguing over something smaller than my left fucking paw." khan huffed. it was clear that themba wasn't going to stop, but khan had all day to sit here and argue if themba hadn't already pushed him to his limit. that's if, he did. khan was one to let smaller things get to him, waking ever little anger speck in his body but he was trying to work on it, and lately he'd seen a small change.

atasi
--
atasi laid her ears back as she heard themba and khan going back and forth. couldn't those two just shut up? it seemed whatever the two were talking about seemed small. it was probably over reese, maybe her staying here? hopefully khan and themba would eventually stop, realising that whatever they were arguing about wasn't going to get them anywhere in life. khan probably was getting a thrill out of it though, having an excuse to finally say stuff he's been wanting to. atasi and khan were close, not too close though. they were friends, and have been ever since the two were younger. as they've aged and since khan has became alpha, he's stopped talking to atasi and she's learned to just walk past whenever she sees him.

"i wish they'd just shut up" atasi spoke sweetly to her mate. atasi glanced back over at the male and felt her insides melt. he was quite handsome and atasi adored him more than he'd ever know. "i know she has it in her." the female smiled, before letting her mate talk again.

"ehh,, let's focus on me and you, nevermind them" she gushed, looking at her mate. hopefully her and armen could go on a nice walk before it got too late, or they could even go fall asleep by each other on a rock. it didn't matter to atasi.

--
reese & juneau
--

another pup bounded over to the two, reese quickly realising there was probably more pups. "hi, i'm reese! it seems you're juneau..?" reese questioned, hearing ruth acknowledge the female before she did.

"yeah, i'm juneau!" juneau wagged her tail happily, finally there was more pups in the pack! juneau loved ruth a lot but she wasn't always there to hang out with her. sometimes one would be patrolling with the adults and the other'd be at camp. that's what juneau hated about only having ruth, but now it seemed her problem would be solved.

"i already think she is!"

--
mazikeen
-
mazikeen had spotted nasir, a male she'd been wanting to get to know for a while. he'd just got back to camp with his brother. mazi had always wanted to go up and talk to him but she could never find it in her body. she knew the day was coming though, eventually it would happen.

Edited at January 8, 2023 08:35 PM by South Park
south park x queen.January 13, 2023 03:54 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
-- ruth --
ruth nodded happily. "of course!" she yapped with glee. ruth was excited to gain another member, one that would hopefully stick around. the pack was never open to more dogs, but she figured that if she got close with reese, then maybe they would realize that they are no different. they just want to survive like the rest of the world.
"if you give respect, you'll get it back," ruth noted. something she was taught while she was young. "it's a thing in the pack. respect is earned, not given. be honest and just be yourself, and you'll do fine!" she reassured.

-- themba --

-- armen --
words

-- ruth & issa --
words

-- nasir & karhu --
words

Edited at March 24, 2023 06:57 PM by queen.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us