Oh gosh hi chat just rejoined this game after like 4 years
 Loveless
10:28:03 lexiboo
Winter
Welcome back!
 AshesAndStarlight
10:04:52 Star/Ash/Ashes
Winter
I like your avatar! I think it does look transparent :)
 Old Money
09:57:49 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Salem
09:55:52 Bell
Hey chat
 starrywing
09:55:30 Novo/Starry
heyooo
 Winter Ghost
09:51:00 Cult (he/they)
PVP Power Rank: 69

nice
 Winter Ghost
09:50:30 Cult (he/they)
ok does my avatar look decent? the wolf is supposed to look somewhat transparent
 SilverMountain
09:44:27 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I would change it to Covered in Blood🤣
Its fine
 Winter Ghost
09:43:17 Cult (he/they)
-WP Click-

does her name suit her or should I rename her?
 SilverMountain
09:43:10 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Munchies?
 SilverMountain
09:43:02 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Daily question:)
 SilverMountain
09:42:39 Silver/Pyro/Luna
DISTANT!
 RoyalNightStorm
09:29:21 
i will lunarior

Winter Ghost
09:28:27 Cult (he/they)
PvP anyone?
 Rogue Whispers
09:00:01 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 BlazingVenom
08:49:40 
good game!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -1
Grey Fox : +4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    52    53    54 

AppleBottomJeans x saratankNovember 9, 2022 06:31 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Bluejay nodded in agreement, dismissing the young beta male. When he had gone he nuzzle closer to Luna. "You're so smart." He said as he inched closer to her. "You always know exactly what to do, even though no one's even taught you how to be so perfect. You just are." His voice was softer, unlike that stern assertive which he used to speak with Aro. He laid down and gave a huff. Nervous for what fatherhood ment. "What if I'm a bad dad. I've been taught to care for a pack, not pups." He admitted nervously. What if they don't like me.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankApril 27, 2023 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna shook her head to Bluejay. "Dont think like that. The pups will love you. Sure, there might be times where they say they hate you, but they wont ever mean it. Especially if we have any daughters, they certainly wont like that you will want to keep any young males away from them" she said with a small chuckle. "And I am far from being perfect myself. We have each other, and your parents to help with the pups. They will be wonderful and love you."
AppleBottomJeans x saratankApril 27, 2023 04:54 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
He knew she was right. Between both of his parents and themselves that it would work out in the end. It had to, it would. He scooted forward to poke his head out of the den to look over the combined pack. Seeing everyone mingle more. They started to look more cohesive, relaxed even. "If we have any daughters they'll be smart and strong-willed like you, they'll be able to fend off those pesky males." He gave a small laugh and smiled then looked to the back where the pups where. "So small and fragile, their gonna give us a heart attack as they grow into themselves." He remembered him tripping over his paws before he grew into them and the way his parents laughed at him, chasing birds if they landed on the ground or rabbits far to big for a pup to think of catching. He couldn't begin to count the amount of times he got cut in thorns exploring the world outside the pack grounds. Looking up the sun had started to set and he could see the moon just beginning to rise. The hot air taking cooler notes with the breeze as everything started to take on a golden hue.
AppleBottomJeans x saratankApril 27, 2023 05:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna nodded. "I know it wont be easy when they go on their first hunts, no matter who they are with" she told him before she licked her stomach. The white coated female smiled before she looked out of the den, wondering when would be a good time to allow the pack to know there would be little heirs running around. "How does your pack pick who becomes the next alpha" she asked. She shuddered to think how the former StormPack did such a thing.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    52    53    54 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us