Existence
08:41:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Effectively Green day Basket case
 Ecifircas
08:41:03 
Skillet. >
 Existence
08:40:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I honestly don't even know sometimes, it's just like Skillet, it just pops in there somehow these days
 Ecifircas
08:38:49 
God. Why Halestorm. @.@

My ex-boyfriend was obsessed with them. lol
 Existence
08:37:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Halestorm was pretty poppy to listen to, I miss the misery was the main one I think there xD
 Ecifircas
08:34:52 
If you can get past the screaminess of Loathe's music, it rewards you with some of the smoothest voices EVER.

No one gives them a chance. I wish someone would. x)

Like if you listen to "Screaming - Loathe" and then queue up "Is It Really You? - Loathe" right after, it has one of those cool transitions between songs and ughh.

But Is It Really You? is their most popular song so none of the others get any love. :(
 Existence
08:33:09 Exist / Kuskyn
I feel like Ghost Town's You're so creepy got bonked into my list for the lyrics alone..
 distant-lands
08:31:23 katy | beetle
ecifircas,
yess! city pop has a hold on my heart
 Ecifircas
08:31:10 
starmutt, that song is so good but so .. mixed feelings (in a good way) for me. aaa
 Ecifircas
08:30:40 
distant-lands, omg. I love that song. That and Plastic Love, lol.
 Ecifircas
08:30:21 
Oh, and I liked Give. Definitely a slower song but the vocals carried it and it's been added to my playlist.
 distant-lands
08:29:56 katy | beetle
stay with me by miki matsubara is always on repeat too
 starmutt
08:29:51 marsh | they/it
yall have emo songs i have my comfort character
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:29:43 
At 3:08, I get shivers. 😤
 Existence
08:29:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh dear it put on Sarcasm by Get scared after it.. That is ahh yep xD
 starmutt
08:29:25 marsh | they/it
honse indeed <3
 Existence
08:28:10 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas well the fact I'm over half way through will say a yes to that one xD
 Ecifircas
08:27:58 
starmutt, honse.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 04:49 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

General Overview;

Bad group wants to take control of all spirit animals and make sure that they control who gets them.

Remaining spirit bonded folk have to try and get to safe haven to the south. Then figure out what to do from there.

Character Roster/Pairings:

Humans:
- Jasper West // Male // 20 // 85543
- Evelyn Shaw // 20 // Female // 224845
- Francis Blackwell // 24 // Male // 251684
- Nolian Terrence // 19 // Male // 85543
-

Spirit Animals:
- Lena // Eastern Floof Dragon // Female // 224845
- Nove // Wolf // Female // 309644
- Estel // Male // winged Wolf // 309090
- Meliora // Peregrine Falcon // Female // 312640
- Phaedra // Female // Black-Backed Jackal // 251684

Pairings:
Jasper & Phaedra
Nolian & Meliora
Francis & Nove + Estel
Evelyn & Lena

Edited at July 21, 2024 11:13 PM by Zeraphia
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 04:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Small Overview of Rules:

• Semi lit (100+ words, enough to go off of, good grammar/spelling.)

• Just give a heads up for inactivity

• Be active (or get murked lol)

• don't be OP

• put a character tag on your post so we know who is who and what they are.

yeah.

Initial Setting:

(Keep in mind this is 1960s ish technology, not location based but technology minus weaponry that is still fancy swords and stuff) The secret meeting place in an old warehouse. This message was sent to all of the remaining bonded folk and they're getting together to try and figure out what to do / how to get to the south. After that, we'll see where we go lol

Edited at July 21, 2024 04:53 PM by Zeraphia
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 05:00 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jasper West // 20 // Male // Bond: Phaedra // M: Open

5 AM.

Jasper was not exactly the most awake at 5 in the morning but he was at least conscious as he stumbled out of bed and stood up. He threw on some semblance of clothing, too tired to care and ruffled his red hair before slipping out the door.

It would be less conspicuous to take a car-which is what he did. He left it in a parking lot not too far away. The abandoned warehouse stood forlornly in the parking lot a few blocks away. The metal sheets had rust along the edges and the glass had been broken ages ago.

He stepped inside and shook his head, one hand reaching up to the ring around his neck. The ring--the talisman--that held the bond between him and Phaedra.

Now it was just a matter of time before the others came. He hadn't meant to be in charge but it just happened. Whatever.

He sat down on one of the metal chairs around a folding table, rubbing his temples.

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 06:15 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Phaedra - Female - Black-backed Jackal - Jasper West - Mentions: Jasper,

Slipping inside the warehouse, abandoned by this time, was a leanly muscled creature, in the manner of a leaf carried inside by the wind. The quiet sound of nails felt like it echoed throughout the building, and the canine paused a moment, head turning to take in the space and ears swiveling to catch any sound. Then she shook her head quietly and continued to the set of chairs and a table, moving in that smooth gait of hers.

Phaedra stopped at the only occupied chair, a young man with hair of fire and eyes of emeralds and every green thing in the world who was her bonded, and glanced up at him. It was not worry that was in her eyes, instead an echo of some of the same tiredness that he carried, albeit to a lessened degree. It was to be a eventful day, or at least one that would lead into a stressful one for all of the other bonded, who she noted had obviously not arrived yet.

She did not speak to her human, she didn't feel like she had to. They both knew what was going on.

Aware of the anticipation, a stressed feeling that thrumming anxiously in her veins, the jackal moved her light brown eyes from Jasper's face and to the chairs, the ghost of a thought gracing her mind. With a graceful jump, she was atop one of the chairs, and with what felt like a mere step, she had climbed onto the top of the folding table, nails scratching at the surface as she found her balance again.

When will the others come? Phaedra thought, a tinge of curiosity taking the irritated edge from the thought, everything making more a bit more snappish than usual. The spirit animal did not make moves to sit or lay down, instead she kept on her paws and kept glancing about the warehouse, for lack of much else to do. Then she broke the quietness, speaking with a level tone that hid the building anxiety, the dread and waiting. "How long do you think it'll take the others to come? Not everybody is as quick to wake up as us."

At the end of her remark, she let a tone of teasing leak into her voice, shooting a lighthearted side glance at Jasper before looking away, her ear turned towards him whilst the other was to the warehourse entrance, the lack of other presences bringing out a looser version of herself.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 06:16 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nove - Wolf - Bond: Francis, Edsel?
Nove yawned and stretched. Was it morning already? Ugh. She twisted her neck and heard a crack. She took out her fur, and smiled. It is morning! Time to wake up my human! Silly wolf. What are you doing? You are more serious than that. Nove rolled that herself. Where is edsel? She looks around and doesn't see the winged wolf anywhere. And why they bonded to the same human? Oh well, it's another wolf. She didn't care. "Edsel?" She looked around some more. Where could that wolf be hiding? Glancing up, nobody looked at the rising Sun and side. Looking at of window annoying. Wish I could be out there.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 07:27 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Evelyn Shaw / 20 / Female / Bond : Lena / Mentions : Lena
The morning started off great, or so she wanted to think. She woke from a nightmare, followed by glancing lazily towards her alarm clock that had been shoved from the nightstand as the sun shone brightly through uneven shades. She was later than she wished to be. At the end of her bed had rested the "pet" she had not anticipated on caring for. The creature sprawled happily across the foot of the mattress a light snore escaping her maw with each inhale.
After scrambling from bed, throwing together an outfit, ruffling still asleep fingers through her hair and stumbling down the hall, she found the fridge to be empty. Typical. Taking a deep breath, she had turned to see her companion slipping quietly down the small hall, despite her size, the dragon did this action surprisingly smoothly. The clock above the doorframe read 0525. Before freaking out, Eve took a deep breath, before looking towards Lena who had prowled herself onto the sofa with a yawn. "We have to go." No time for laying around, as they had done the past three days. "Now." With that last word, she snagged a pair of keys off the counter beside her and made way for the door.
The air outside was cold, a gentle breeze rustling green leaves above. Not wasting any time to enjoy the peaceful scenery, Evelyn jumped on her motorbike and made way to the written place of meeting. Lena could be seen following close behind from the air. Evelyn hit the parking lot around 0535, propping her bike against its kickstand before heading down the trail a new set of nerves hitting as the rickety building came into distance. Seeing Lena's tail vanish behind the door made her heart jump and her pace quicken. "Lena, wait!" Her words were completely ignored leaving her to reach the entrance much later than her more outgoing companion.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 07:28 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Lena / Eastern Floof Dragon / Bond : Evelyn Shaw / Mentions : Evelyn, Jasper, Phaedra
Neither of the two were morning creatures and it showed. It was her who had silenced that awful ringing before happily snoozing back off, and watching Eve fumble to get ready was great fun to watch later on. Lena had stayed put after her friend exited the room, she stayed for only a moment as not soon after her stomach rumbled, hungry. Slipping from the bed, the large creature entered the hall to see the young female standing before an open fridge. Lena laid herself onto the soft couch closing her eyes once more. This rest did not last a minute before a mumble came from Eve and they were out the door. Guess that meant no breakfast.
Rolling from her laying position, Lena stretched out stiff muscles trying her best to find any form of motivation. Hearing the bike start was enough for her. Ears perked, the dragon scurried outside, obediently closing the door behind her with a quick sweep of her tail. Happily smiling, Lena leapt after the vehicle flying after it with ease. They took the dirt path towards the warehouse and once they hit the lot, Lena hit the ground with four paws and split off taking the lead to the cracked open door. Peeking her cranium through the crack, bright cream colored eyes took in the scene. The place was eerily quiet, the dust could be seen hanging on the air.
Her attention came to rest on a man and a Jackal. Her tail swished behind her as she shoved the door open to where she could fit in. "Hello!" Her greeting came out excited as she trotted towards the little table. The fluffy end of her tail flicked enthusiastically. Hurried steps could be heard behind her as Evelyn did her best to keep up. She obviously had not wanted to enter so quickly.

Edited at July 21, 2024 07:28 PM by Secret Keepers
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 08:39 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Meliora - F - Peregrine Falcon - B: Nolian - Mention(s): Nolian
~
Meliora woke up.
Jeez. That was such a hard thing to do sometimes. Even though the room was warm and it was nice to perch over here - no. Especially because the room was nice, and this was such a nice perch, she didn't exactly want to get up and face the day.
Melie eventually gave up trying to sleep. Fluttering her wings softly, a feather drifted out of her plumage, slowly floating down, down, down, like she would when she landed. It landed without a sound on the carpeted floor, about a metre or so from where she had slept, perched on the windowsill.
The wood of the windowsill may have been accidentally filled with slight scratch marks over where she had clutched it while sleeping, but she felt safe here. With the rest of the cold world outside, blocked away by a glass pane, and her soulb bonded quietly snoozing away in the same room, she was... content. Safe.
Much unlike what it was like out there, where she had to do things that she knew were for the best. Melie may have done a few things that she probably shouldn't have, but she never actually admitted that.
She fluttered her wings once again. While she wasn't exactly an alarm clock - her wake-up times were rather... sporadic... once she had fully woken up, the sky beckoned to her. No matter at what time, she liked flying, in (almost) any weather.
It wasn't like she could fly in this room. Safe as it was, there wasn't exactly enough space to allow her to do so - one downside of security. But once her pair-bonded - Nolian - had woken up, he'd open the window she might have been (slightly) impatiently standing at - like it wasn't the place she usually roosted - and patiently waited for Nolian to wake up.
She was dead loyal to him, after all. He'd wake up exactly when needed be, and he'd (usually) be correct anyways.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 10:34 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian Terrence // 19 // Bond: Meliora // M: Meliora, others

Nolian was not exactly on the bed. He was, however, slumped in front of the door. Anyone walking in on the scene would automatically assume he was either dead or unconscious. There was no reason for him to have fallen asleep where he was. It was a strange thing that Nolian did. Heaven forbid he sleep like a rock. No, he slept like the walking dead.

Restless and always moving.

He was used to waking up in odd places. When his alarm went off--and it sounded farther away--he stirred in confusion. The bathroom. Oh that was new.

Still, he sat up, stretched out and yawned. His hands reaching up over his head before falling down to tussle his blond hair and get ready for the new--daunting--day.

He opened the door, making his way across a well known routine. Open the window for Meliora--even though it gave him such anxiety--but she always came back. But what if she didn't... once?

He shoved those thoughts down and out of his mind as he pulled on a white button-up shirt, an orange vest and khaki trousers. Not to mention his favorite saddleback shoes!

The young man paused, looking at the feathered wing that rested on his shoulder blade, the same shoulder that Meliora usually rested on. In some hesitation, he had gotten a matching tattoo on the other shoulder blade to hopefully hide the fact that he was a bonded person.

That was why he was up so early. Nolian shook his head, hurrying down the hallway and into the apartment kitchen, shoving a bagel into his mouth, grabbing his bag and rushing out the door. Meliora would be able to see him and follow him to the meeting place.

The warehouse was creepy beyond reason but that was why they met there. No one else was going to look there.

He was even later than Evelyn and Lena, at around 5:40. But he had to walk the entire way through the brisk morning. He noticed the fact that both Jasper and Evelyn did not look like they were really wanting to be awake at this point in time.

He couldn't blame them. "Hello!" Nolian chirped, waving his hand as he took a seat.

Jasper's tired emerald eyes slid over toward him with a faint nod--the same nod he had given Evelyn.

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 21, 2024 11:14 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jasper West // 20 // Male // Bond: Phaedra // M: Almost everyone now

Jasper knew full well that everyone wasn't going to wake up as early as he had. It was that deep sense of subtle responsibility that he wore on his shoulders. Sure, he might not have looked the part but the red-headed young man was a rather quiet leader. His lips pursed in a small grim line, his freckled cheeks hardly flush with any emotion at all.

He checked his watch, once, before exhaling. 5:10 AM.

"I imagine it'll be close to twenty or so minutes," he answered his spirit animal with a gentle tone. Despite the way he looked, Jasper was far kinder.

As a brown fluffy creature poked through the doorway, his eyes softened. Evelyn. He glanced up as the woman entered behind her dragon. His legs crossed over each other, stifling a short yawn with one hand.

"I'm glad you were able to make it without injury," Jasper greeted with a nod. "All of you. I know it's been getting tense and it's getting harder to hide."

He paused in his words, not wanting to go on and tell the information yet. It was better to say it once than several dozen times.

"I believe there should be two more coming," Jasper confirmed with a brief nod. Assuming they survived the night. He hated what to think of if they didn't but that was one of those thoughts that haunted him.

Instead, the young man that bounced on in with more energy than Jasper would have in his entire life chirped his greeting and took a flustered seat. He could only wish to have that much--even a fraction of the energy.

But it was fine.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us