Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy
God*
Empty*
But*

I need help😅
 Amygdala
03:12:47 Amy
I swear to got...the store was completely emty the last 30 minutes bit as soon as i start eating people show up
 Feiella
02:57:35 Fei the writer
Poll
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:53:04 Amy
Fei
Oh no poor shark...he/she deserves a bunch of treats after XD

Says the expert
-Click-
 Feiella
02:50:54 Fei the writer
just waiting for her dinner time
 Feiella
02:50:14 Fei the writer
Amy
Nope. I'm going to apply treatment >:D
 Amygdala
02:49:10 Amy
Fei
Oh no poor shark...is it a vet trip?
 Feiella
02:48:32 Fei the writer
I'm soon going to have my shark hate me
 Amygdala
02:47:20 Amy
Oh well i just got 2 more bones from wolf party😅
 Amygdala
02:46:20 Amy
Crystal
I mean you don't get the 5 extra moves XD

But i see your point
 Amygdala
02:45:50 Amy
Cloud
You can run but you can never escape wolf party
 Crystal Pines
02:44:56 Phoenix
Run cloud run 😂
 Amygdala
02:44:41 Amy
Dance
No problem we are always happy to help <3
 Crystal Pines
02:44:39 Phoenix
I still wonder about the point of negative vitals. Like it does say in explore that they're afraid of the weather, but they never actually do anything about it
 CloudGazer
02:44:24 
ok i need to go to bed before i find myself back in wolfparty
 Amygdala
02:44:19 Amy
Group nap!

Mood: Exhausted

After exploring the last 2 hours this semms fitting XD
 Feiella
02:42:47 Fei the writer
Dance
we are happy to help :)
 Danceofwolves
02:40:42 Dance, tango
Amy
Ohhh okay

Thanks everyone for being my teachers lol:')
 Amygdala
02:39:48 Amy
Dance
If the weather is right positive vitals can give you +5 moves in explore sometimes
 CloudGazer
02:39:46 
this is my fav wolf i have right now but we shall see what pups i get with my ladies it might change.
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Caiman : -2
Jaguar : +3
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 29, 2024 11:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adramelech
New Dragon | Male | Fire Dragon | Mentions: Kayne, Thalassia

The Fire drake was busy examining his new found toy, err, rider, when the words thrown at him caused his eyes to narrow a degree and smoke blew from his nostrils. His lip curled for a brief second to expose stained teeth, and a low, rattling hiss vibrated his throat. "I Do NOT play with my food. If I were going to eat you, you would already be in the pits of my stomach," he growled out harshly, and ground his teeth together for a second to make a horrible gnashing sound.

However, despite his attitude and gruff tone, the baseline irritation the male seemed to hold didn't falter, instead remaining where it was. There was always a bit of a temper simmering beneath the surface of his scales, but Adramelech wasn't some mannerless beast... Usually.

Adra's head cocked to the side when the boy, Kayne, introduced himself, and he nodded gently, committing it to memory. It was a fine name, one that the male dragon found fitting for a rider of his own.

"My name is Adramelech. I know it's harsh on the human tongue, so feel free to shorten it to a more comfortable fit," truthfully Adramelech was used to the variety of nicknames he had been given over the year. Adrame, Adra, Fire Bastard, even the rare Mel, Lech, and Addy. Though, very few every called him any of the ladder, and fewer still got away with it.

Movement in the valley around him wasn't odd, but specific movement, and the distant sound of an all too familiar voice caused him to lift his head and look away from the rider dangling from his talons. It took him a few moments to identify the source, and when he did a wicked smirk played over his features and he parted his jaws to let out the most odd sound possible for the male to make. It was an annoying, chuffing like barking sound that was some how a cross of reptilian and sea lion. It sounded down right wrong coming from the large dragon, but he knew the dragoness his sights were on would recognize the sound immediately.

His eyes dipped back to Kayne, blinking before he snorted loudly and turned his body so the male dangled over fresh grass and unapologetically dropped him to the earth. "Very well, but do not stray. Especially near that Water Leech, it is undignified to be around such baseless beasts," he chided, a sinister look simmering his eyes.

The male was sitting there, half twisted when a twinge in his left side caused him to wince and his left front gave out for a second. Grunting he restabilized himself, and lefted his right talons to run along the thick scar running down the armpit area of his left front leg. The cales there were rough and bumpy, pulled tight by thick scar tissue that hindered his mobility. If one looked closer, it was evident that the scar tissue, which reached up to his left wing, kept him from pressing said wing against him as closely as his right.

Swearing under his breath, the fire dragon flexed his left talons, and shook the limb for a second before setting it back down. Apparently the twisiting motion and the sight of a familiar face allowed the pesky scar on his left side to bite at him with vague pain. It had been an awful wound, and he was lucky it healed as well as it had, but it was not without it's long term effects. Had it been worth it? Absolutely. Would he do it again? Probably.

"I have a friend here," he finally spoke, his eyes shifting from the dark dragoness near by to his new found rider, "I wish to go bid her hello. Come along." He stated and rose to his feet in one fluid motion, albeit a bit stiff in the left front leg. It would fade soon, and he didn't let it bother him otherwise. "Stay close. She's odd, I'm not sure how she will react to either of us," he informed the young man, and began to head in the direction of Thalassia, an unabashed smirk twisting his features. Any chance to annoy his friend was one he had to take.

Edited at June 29, 2024 11:15 PM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 30, 2024 08:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Shikoba Dilwyn-Rima Anschutz

New Rider | Seventeen | Mentions : Caelestis

Shikoba took a deep breath ; eyes roving about as they took in the sights of the others. Many had bonded with a dragon ; it was so interesting to see the creatures up close. They were even more impressive when standing in front of you - and it made you realize just how small one was compared to the beasts. It seemed most were brimming with excitement with the possibilities of the newfound relationship between dragon and man. But it seemed that a lot of the dragons were a bit territorial when it came to their riders and a bit demanding of them - some coming in with displays of power or dominance against their human. They felt sorry for some because what they were enduring were plain scary - but it seemed that most were subjected to that for a few minutes before getting to talk to their dragons normally and without the chance of dying. They then felt the odd sensation that they were being watched, and it sent a shiver down their spine, and that's when they felt a sort of tug within them . . . something telling them that they shouldn't run away, instead run towards the anomaly. And their heart's pace quickened, anxious as they help their hand to their chest and they could sense something creeping up behind them - and that's when they finally turned around.

They were met with a creature that seemed to have crawled from some abysmal hole from the depths of the earth. The dragon didn't even have eyes ! It felt downright odd to be gazing upon , had it lost its eyes in a fight or something? They put their hands to their mouth and look at the creature with a mixture of shock and confusion, but there was slight excitement as they were excited to be bonded with a dragon - no matter how creepy they looked. The pitch black scales glittered within the sunlight - giving them an almost ethereal sheen to them. And then the dragon appeared to have fur as well, beautiful and dense fur going down from the base of its neck to its tail. It had a sparse amount of horse. They were so enwrapped with chilling out the dragon that they groaned as their mental link pulled and tugged, before snapping into place - leaving them with a splitting headache and ringing ears. They gave a slight hiss of annoyance, and then realized - was this the Bond that they heard so much about. They heard about how riders could speak to their dragons with their mind - was that real? Or all just word of mouth?

Hello ? Came their echoey voice - they were speaking using their mind. You're the dragon to be bonded with me. I must apologize, I was taken aback by your appearance - you're different than most dragons I've seen. They explained sheepishly, as they began walking towards the dragon. They were ready to embrace this future, and they remembered that they had a satchel - and they had a beautiful pearl with an iridescent hue. I offer you a pearl as a gift to symbolize our future partnership and connection together. I hope we have a wonderful future together. They spoke their words earnest and true to the dragon. They truly were excited to begin a new chapter in their life - the chapter, of Dragon Riding.

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJuly 1, 2024 01:03 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Aziza Sterling || Female || 18 || New Rider || M: Tatsuo, Amuluk (Ind)

The parted jaw of her newfound companion caused some unease to stir within the pit Azzy’s stomach, the beast’s teeth glimmering like jewels in the light of the bubble surrounding them. Intimidating would be an understatement concerning these pearly whites, each one as sharp and pristine as a royal dagger. A promise, not a warning, was what they held – a certainty that those who tested their luck would be harmed. The more she stared at the wondrous but deadly sight, the more anxious she became. Her eyes shifted constantly, looking to the sharpened display every so often as though she were drawn to it. Her thumbs twiddled all the while, unsure about her next move let alone the dragon’s.

Should she say something or nothing at all? Wait for the dragon to react? Only address her further when addressed once more? Too many options, too little certainty.

A harsh and clearly noticeable flinch resonated through the girl following the series of clicks and grunts flows from the dragon’s open maw – eyes of pale gold now watching her twitching head and neck closely. Inwardly she scolds herself for this, disgusted to show such distrust so early on. Her hand balls up in a fist at her frustration as she glances away momentarily, bringing it down slightly in the air as though attempting to strike it. She shouldn’t be scared of the large being before her no matter how unnerving she initially appeared and acted. They had seemingly bonded after all! Surely no harm originating the blanche being would befall onto her… right?

A loud splash sounded by the lake during the midst of this pondering followed swiftly by the roar of an enraged behemoth. A strum of worry crossed her heart at this, concerned for whoever was involved in… whatever had just occurred. Leaning to the side, she tries to see past her own dragon and the enchanting bubble surrounding them but to no avail. Then again, the back of her mind argued, such an outcome may just be for the better.

The dragoness’ following statement had the brown haired girl jumping once again, thankfully not as bad this time around. She swiftly settles into her general “proper” and “lady-like” posture rather than a leaning one – head angled straight ahead. It was just her eyes that moved to meet those of the looming dragon, a void of white that seemed to swallow her vision whole. It was nigh impossible to decipher where her vision lay, so the girl was only left to assume it was directed right at her.

Parting her lips to answer she stutters, “W-well… It is not every day that one converses with a dragon. Let alone one they’ve had the honor of bonding with,” she trails off and glances towards the ground as best she could.

At the proceeding affirmation, all Aziza could do was nod. Her orbs flicker back to the being before her afterwards, daring to (most likely) meet her unreadable gaze. Her mouth holds a thin line across her face, showing neither delight nor fear but the slightest case of uncertainty. Though she should feel elated to have bonded, having not ended up a disappointment to her family, she just couldn’t seem to think that way. The whole situation was just… immensely overwhelming.

A third and hopefully final jolt strikes the girl’s senses at the winding of the female’s tail around her form. It was much, much larger than herself – more so than one would expect thanks to her shorter stature. Watching as the mass of blindingly white scales wraps around her ankles, then legs, then torso, she finally comes back from whatever daze she had entered at the touch. She lifts her arms up before they become entangled within the coil, wishing to have some “free reign” in this situation. A look of infinitesimal worry rises onto her face, mending into the uncertainty from before. Once the dragon seemed content with her containment, she began to lift the small human upwards – something which caused said human to place her hands on top of the female’s scales to secure her upright position. Her eyes watch the ground grow distant with unease, not used to being so high up in the air without her feet touching anything. It honestly wasn’t until she felt her companion’s breath that she came to realize her new position and how close she was to her face. She meets the dragon’s unwavering gaze again.

A name. Finally a name to the face before her. Tatsuo. It was quite the pretty name the girl thought, one she had not heard before. Like her class, it was rather exotic… She tries her best not to flinch at the tightening of the dragon’s grip as her words hang in the air, choosing to focus on the name given instead of the action.

After a tick or so of silence, she answers her question; “Aziza. Aziza Sterling. It is… a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Tatsuo,” she goes to bow, just as she was taught, but stops herself at the remembrance of her present… predicament.

The ringing of another unnatural voice sounds with her mind, one she believed was meant to be present no matter how much she felt otherwise. Azzy shudders – not used to the whole ordeal. Was this Tatsuo speaking through the bond? She had heard her brothers mentioning something akin to this before based on their own experiences, but…

Taking a small breath, she tries to test this theory – reaching out for… something. Something present yet not, unseeable but all too real. Like a distant memory.

“I suppose,” she tries to relay, “that is a possibility,” a small smile graces her features for the dragon to gaze upon for the first time.
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJuly 1, 2024 02:49 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Amhuluk

| Water Dragon | Male | New Dragon | Mentions: Marina, Avery (dir)

"Marina West," he repeated, his voice rumbling deeply. The name felt foreign on his tongue. He watched carefully as her eyes widened at his nickname, though she remained steady, adding a small joke under her breath. Despite her being his rider, Amhuluk believed it was healthy to have some fear towards one another. He observed her as she pulled her cloak tighter around herself, her smirk not going unnoticed at her nickname.

"You handled yourself well, little beast," he continued, his tone carrying a hint of approval. "Many would have succumbed to fear or despair, but you... you fought." He tilted his head slightly, studying her with those piercing blue eyes. "It seems we will make an interesting pair, you and I."

As the sunlight danced on his scales, he shifted slightly, the mist from his breath dissipating. His scales gleamed even brighter, reflecting the light in a mesmerizing display. Despite the sun's warming rays, the water beast still appeared glistening with moisture, water dripping off him or trailing down his body.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted again by a tall young man with dirty blonde hair. Anger blazed in his hazel eyes, and his hands were firmly planted on his hips as he confronted Marina. Amhuluk observed the scene with a hint of impatience, his tail swishing behind him as he eyed the young man. His demeanor remained relaxed yet alert, muscles subtly tensing under his scales.

"Miss So and So" was what the young man called her. Amhuluk sneered in distaste at the name; it was not a fitting nickname for Marina. As the young man rambled on, Amhuluk realized this was the angry dragoness’s rider, the rider carried her scent. Amhuluk let out a heavy sigh, casting a gaze upwards. "Humans," he grumbled in disdain. He saw why the two paired well together, both lecturing about the same nonsense.

Amhuluk began to turn away from the pair, his tail twitched subtly again with a hint of irritation. It was clear he was signaling the end of the conversation on his end. "Get rid of him," he snapped through the bond, carefully moving away from Marina, his massive form casting a long shadow. His movements were deliberate, almost languid, but there was a coiled tension in his muscles, like a predator ready to strike.

It wasn’t until the young rider called Marina “rude” that Amhuluk stilled. His head whipped around, his eerie blue eyes narrowing dangerously as he regarded the young man with a level gaze. His Little Beast was far from rude.

"Mind your tongue, human," the water beast warned him with a low growl, his dorsal fin flaring slightly in agitation. It was all he said; he expected Marina to handle the situation from there as he turned away once more towards the lake.

Amhuluk submerged himself into the cool, shimmering waters, sending ripples cascading outward. His posture remained relaxed, but his eyes were sharp, taking in every detail of the interaction on the shore. His dorsal fin lowered as he observed the young man greet Marina in a more friendly manner. Again? These two have a history, Amhuluk mused silently to himself. His gaze shifted back to Marina, giving her an incredulous look.

"You need better friends, little beast," he remarked, his voice rumbling deeply with disapproval.

Edited at July 1, 2024 02:55 PM by The Bewitched
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJuly 1, 2024 06:14 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina West
New Rider | Female | 17 | Mentions: Amhuluk (dir) Avery (dir)
Marina bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling as Amhuluk repeated her name. The sound of it grated on her ears, as if he was unused to the pronunciation of it. Frankly, she should be offended, even if she couldn't help but snicker.
The smile disappeared as he spoke of her efforts. Some would call it praising, but Marina knew he was doing no such thing. It was merely expected of her to survive, or she was unworthy as his rider.
"That wasn't my first time being drowned. Some of the crew mates on my father's ship weren't very fond of me." She noticed the use of the nickname again. She didn't protest though, if he was going to keep saying her name like that she would much rather have him use the nickname.
"I suppose we will." She said in response to his statement.
Marina watched as the sunlight played on Amhuluk's blue scales, the rays catching the water droplets as they made their way down his scales.
Marina twisted on her heel as she heard someone approaching. The man was tall with dirty blonde hair. Something about him was familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. The memory snapped into place at the nickname. Avery Solstråle. She hadn't seen him since she was nine years old. Now that she looked at him, he looked very familiar. His voice was even the same, although deeper.
She waited for him to finish his rant, tapping her booted foot impatiently. She bit back another smile when she heard Amhuluk's disdainful grumble.
She rolled her eyes as he spoke through the bond. "Don't get your tail in a twist, I'm working on it." She heard her dragon take a few steps, giving the two space but also staying close. Marina felt the air still as Amhuluk's giant head swung in Avery's direction.
She watched coolly as he growled his warning, his attention drawn back to the lake. She would love to see how Avery fared in some swimming lessons with Amhuluk.
"You know what, Avery? I would love to argue with you right now, but as you can probably see, I'm a little busy. I'll continue this conversation when you can tell me exactly how I was rude to your dragon. I was simply stating facts." She was only slightly confused when Avery's angry demeanor dropped and he greeted her like a normal human being.
"I would say the same, but then I would be lying to you." She said, a smile playing on her lips. She was only teasing. Kind of.
She gave smiled at the look on Amhuluk's face as he watched the two, his statement rumbling down the bond.
"I could say the same for you, except I haven't met any of your friends yet. Some sharks, maybe piranhas, or better yet, maybe some clownfish. I feel like you guys would get along."
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJuly 1, 2024 11:42 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Savo'alath || New Dragon || Storm || M: Paxon

"Oh, please; do not worry about gifts. I have not heard of many humans feeling a pull to a bond before it happens, and what if they bring a gift only to not be chosen? That would be... sad," she mused. "Besides, I didn't bring you anything."

Hmm. Perhaps she should have. The dragon couldn't remember if her brother had brought anything for his rider when he had bonded, but she had also been a little miffed at the idea of losing him to a walking string bean and was thus preoccupied at the time. She released a snort. Now she herself was lost to a walking string bean. So far, she hadn't felt any homicidal urges towards him, so that was a promising sign; Savo had heard all the horror stories -- and even witnessed some -- involving dragons losing their minds at bonding. Of course, she had already lost her mind, so perhaps that was in her favor for once.

The storm dragon cocked her head to the side as Paxon's tiny hand rested against her. Her fur prickled instinctively and she gave a shake, releasing an amused rumble. "Anytime, Paxon."

Savo'alath stood and began to slide back through the trees towards the clearing, calling over her shoulder, "The first ride will take place once the other dragons have all found their Chosen. I'd like to be ready to leave; it can get... violent fairly quickly. I will have you know that I would rather arrive at the school in a timely manner than test your ability to hold on while I do loop-de-loops."

A hint of irritation slid into her voice with the last few words. Absolute show offs. They were dragons, not stuntmen. A sudden, subtle tenseness entered her body and brought her full attention to the dragons around her. Electric blue eyes searched the crowd and her heart rate picked up with both hope and dread. She could have sworn she had felt her brother's presence, and yet he was most definitely not there. There was no way he could have arrived without being seen by the mentors anyway, and a battle certainly would have followed that. No, it was her frail mind playing tricks on her again. Her shoulders slumped and she sighed, tucking her wings closer to her body. Oh -- her rider. Poor thing would just be confused by her erratic behavior. Time to distract.

"Hop on?" Savo invited him, dropping a shoulder and extending a wing. "I won't fly yet. We can just observe, unless you have a friend you'd like to see."

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJuly 2, 2024 11:43 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finnegan Aleister | New Rider | Male | 18 years | Mentions: Koji, Zadok, and Thalassia, Mattis

Finn rolled his eyes back at Mattis. "Apparently, we don't lecture you enough if you still need lecturing. I'm glad someone else is looking out for you and making sure you're living right." He appreciated his confidence although there was no reason for Mattis to believe that Koji and he would bond. "Oof," he looked at Koji. "Being under his command. I didn't think about that. Sound unfortunate."

~~~

Finn, like a fish. That was the response he got to his name from his dragon. He hadn't thought about what his name sounded like. "Um. No, Actually. Finn as in Finnegan. I do like to swim." He wasn't sure how to take it. What was a Finnegan anyway? Was this interaction good, bad, or neutral? He nodded his head curtly once relieved that she was...jesting? His eyes widened slightly. His dragon had come with her sister. Cool!

He started looking at the other dragon according to Thalassia's recommendation. He was surprised to be let loose. He supposed that Thalassia had more interesting things to check out or he was safe. Oh, there was Mattis' dragon. He knew his dragon? How cool was that! "Um excuse me sir...Zadok?" he addressed the mentor dragon unsure of what was the appropriate way to refer to him. He hoped that the uncertain sir at the beginning would let him know that he was trying to be polite. "When does the First Flight happen? Are we waiting for something? When do you know all of the dragons who are going to bond have bonded?" He wasn't sure if there were more rider candidates or more dragons. He was very eager to fly even if he would almost be killed. He could deal with that later. He started looking around for Mattis. "Are you going to introduce us to your dragon? How are you supposed to address them?" Mattis could also answer those questions actually he probably would have to. "Koji, I think it's a good thing that we like each other. It would seem that we would spend a lot of time together regardless with Thalassia and your dragon being sisters and all. Are you ready for the First Ride?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us