Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp thread
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^
 Vulpixles
08:20:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Well, I didn't lose my 730 BE girl but I did lose an explore wolf. Luckily I have a backup ready.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:19:49 Chat's snack
88 enemies :3

Very yummy
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:18:48 Chat's snack
Mass breeding tomorrow :3
 Frostyhills24
08:17:33 Frosty, (She/Her)
any specific markings that y'all like on characters?
 Arachne
08:07:00 Ara/Kat
Salem
now i have the urge to try that out xD
 Salem
08:06:51 Rumi
-WP Click-
 nightpack
08:06:07 
hey
 distant-screams
08:04:54 katy | beetle
i mean.. i guess i'm glad apocalypse didn't die e.e

i wish it'd been him instead of norminare though LMAO
 Salem
08:04:37 Rumi
Kat
You can even block yourself lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:04:22 Chat's snack
Good morning, Chat.
 cavendish
08:02:44 caven
-WP Click-
thanking the lords my baby didnt go today
 Arachne
08:02:29 Ara/Kat
hold on, you can send yourself PMs?
 Salem
08:01:22 Rumi
Aurora
It'd get lost in the mail ^^"
 Boo
08:00:34 Chrissy
i would sue.
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:00:17 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem, you could always send yourself a PM in your mailbox so you can look back at it if you want.
 Emmet
07:58:55 Emmet (he/him)
NOOOOO 😭
My quasar BP died today 😭😭😭
 distant-screams
07:58:29 katy | beetle
Poe,
maybe lol. i've bred more viti's than chimera, LF/DF's or axanthic so i've always felt like they're a bit more common. definitely more rare than albino/mela though
 Salem
07:57:47 Rumi
Aurora
Oo that's actually cute, I'll try to remember it :0
 Poe
07:57:13 
Katy-
That is too funny that out of all his offspring, he never threw out a viti. Honestly I feel like they are hard to come by.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Copperhead : +4
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 03:54 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lycus | Juvenile | Mentions: Kalevala (direct)
Lycus tried to find words to comfort his sister. "Just know that even if it seems as if everyone hates you, they don't. I don't." He said, a small smile appearing on his face.
Lycus responded to his sister's question, "I'm...good. Mostly good. It's been boring around here. All the other juveniles talk about is the pairings, I just can't wait to get them over with so I can go a few weeks without hearing about it."
He grinned sheepishly at her comment, "One day I'll beat you." He said, looking into the crystal clear water.
Lycus averted his gaze from his sister when she spoke again. "I know you're only doing it because you have too. It just... freaks you out a bit seeing your sister come back to camp covered in blood. And I promise. I just need some time to... process things." He said quietly.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 04:07 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kalevala | F | Pack Member | M: Lycus

She sighs listening to him. She barked, "Yea. Blood and duty calls. Yea I bet it is hard. But I get in this weird mindset that I'm so hyperfocused and not recall what other's think about me.." She lashed her tail and then smirked. She barked, " Ahh pairings. Miss those days. Mostly cause it was funny listening to everyone be excited or anticpated. I had no care for it. And look at me.. Your big sister is a bachelor for life!" She laughed loudly and she lowered and front paws and stretched.

She let out a loud yawn and grumbles, "I honestly forgot the last time I have had a good sleep." She sat there watching the water and listen to the loud waterfall and almost falling asleep to the relaxing noise. She groans," Alright Lycus.. guess we got to head back to camp. I'm washed up and you need training. Let's head back." She slowly got up to her paws and looked at him waiting for him to get ready to get back.

(Short asf)

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 04:08 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silence | F | Pack member | M: Lynxtuft, Skylark, Rowan, Malakai, Feng, Keanu
The granite-colored wolf observed the three from afar, preferring to linger at the edge of camp. To some extent, Silence thought that Lynxtuft casually walking up to two juveniles in the middle of camp and calling them "lovebirds" was a bit... impromptu, but as Skylark's mother, it wasn't her job to regulate who Skylark liked or disliked. However, she did think that it was a bit out of her place for Lynxtuft to remark about juveniles and their affection towards each other, especially when the pairings dictated the mating of the wolves - Malakai wouldn't be particularly pleased if he realized that the wolf he'd scolded earlier was now going around and openly discussing such topics. Silence almost felt bad for Lynxtuft - almost - but what else did she expect from someone like him?
Silence got up from where she was sitting and walked over to the prey pile. Feng was going to be hungry soon - and it would be none other than her own dear mate who would chide her for not spending every minute of her day with her pup. Or worse, the alpha male himself. Silence heavily preferred an argument with Keanu over a confrontation with Malakai.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 04:15 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || m || Juvenile|| m: Skylark, Lynxtuft
Rowans eyes darted to the older wolf, "Were not lovebirds!" He huffed with a flustered look. But he couldn't help feel if anyone were his paired mate he would want it to be Skylark. His tail was now furiously thumping the ground. Irritated his paw held his tail down. "I'm doing fine, I woke up late." He shrugged as he stared at his paws now, he had taken his paw off his tail when it calmed down.

Edited at January 11, 2024 04:18 PM by Lost Rune
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 04:22 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/mentions-Silence, Rowan, Skylark
Lynxtuft smirked inside as the young male squirmed, but she just smiled and licked his face gently. "Of course! I was just joking, anyway. Also, what are you talking about? I'm bored. I need someone to talk to!" She felt a prickle in her shoulder fur and she turned to see Silence staring at her, a bit hostile looking. She pretended not to notice, but internally sighed. No one seems to like me here, she thought. Especially the wolves close to my age. They all think I'm vain, arrogant, and self-centered. I wish they knew that I'm just trying to have fun.

Edited at January 11, 2024 04:23 PM by rustlefernriver
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 04:32 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silence | F | Pack member | M: Lynxtuft, Rowan, Skylark
Silence stared at the three wolves, trying to read their faces to see how they felt about the situation, before realizing how solemn and tense she appeared. She loosened herself a bit before giving Lynxtuft her least threatening expression, which probably wasn't benefiting anyone at this point. "Sorry," Silence apologized, also realizing at that moment that she was really living up to her name and acting hostile at the same time. "I was just curious." She lowered her voice. "I get your joke, Lynxtuft, it's just that - if I were you, I'd be slightly more careful after making Malakai so furious. It's not your fault, of course, but openly making a remark about two juveniles having affection for each other before the pairing ceremony... I don't think it's unacceptable or anything, I'm just saying, I'd be a bit cautious."
Silence felt like having a panic attack after saying all that. New addition to the increasing list of unpleasant realizations: she sucked at social interaction, too.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 04:41 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/ mentions- Silence, Rowan, Skylark
As Silence apologized, Lynxtuft tried to keep her ears from drooping. Everyone already knew about her argument with Malakai? "Of course. Thank you for apologizing, Silence." She said, then wandered back toward her den. She lay down, covering her ears with her paws. Sometimes she wished she could have a real friend. Of course, Shashlik was her mate and friend, but she didn't get to talk to him much. Her tail tucked against her side, and she felt a dewdrop land on her back from the bush.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 05:50 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || M || Juvenile || m:Skylark, Lynxtuft, Silence
Rowan had opened his mouth to speak but was cut off as Lynxtuft and Silence talked. He hadn't realized Lynxtuft got scolded by Malakai. He could feel a shiver down his spine, he would feel terrible if he was scolded by Malakai. Sighing he felt bad for Lynxtuft all of a sudden, she didn't have anyone. He shook the feeling away as his eyes laid on Skylark, "I'll meet up with you for that mouse later, I think I'm gonna go see if Lynx is okay. I would hate to be her after a fight with Malakai." He had a worried expression on his face as he padded off to the den Lynxtuft hid off in. Softly he yipped exposing his presence to her before stepping in, "Hey you okay?" He asked worriedly, it was obvious in his voice he felt bad for Lynxtuft.

Edited at January 11, 2024 05:51 PM by Lost Rune
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 05:50 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
double post sorry!!

Edited at January 11, 2024 05:50 PM by Lost Rune
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 05:55 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/mentions- Rowan, Malakai
She started as she heard the yip outside, then settled down again, waiting for Rowan. Her tail thumped once as she realized that he had come to see if she was okay. She sat up, suddenly a bit ashamed, and woofed a soft hello. "I'm fine. Thank you for coming to check on me. It means a lot."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us