10:16:07 Vox, Corey
meant to say "nice" after least. pfff, go me. forgetting a whole word
 Sanania
10:16:03 San, Sangria
Vox - thatÂ’s fair I wouldnÂ’t have known that acronym either
 Voxtexy
10:15:43 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
The PPV I have is at least, but the barracks I had before deployment were shit. I was on the top floor and the amount of times the rickety elevator broke down was insane.

See ya later!
 Sanania
10:14:45 San, Sangria
Vox - I was gonna say IÂ’d figure youÂ’d probably have nicer barracks but they still tend to run a bit small. (IÂ’ve gotta scoot currently at work and while there isnÂ’t a whole lot to do I shouldnÂ’t be on my phone for long).
 Voxtexy
10:14:06 Vox, Corey
I normally call where I live PPV, but I just use the term barracks since like, no one knows what PPV is lmao

PPV: Public Private Venture
 Voxtexy
10:13:02 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
Soo, the barracks I have right now are actually nice. I used to have a barracks room where me and my roommate had a small room where we both slept and then a small kitchen and small bathroom.

This one the Navy pays 1k a month for me to live here, I've got a relatively normal bedroom, the kitchen is kinda normal? Reminds me of a kitchen in an apartment and the bathroom is small but I don't need a big one anyways lol
 Sanania
10:12:39 San, Sangria
Dart - Giving vox advice on how to handle the foot and then me diving back into the nostalgia of early dating days with my husband
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
San

What didicome back too...
 Sanania
10:11:08 San, Sangria
Vox- yeah! Do a little foot dunk til your toe beans get a little too frosty then elevate and repeat.

Ugh hate that for you. Lmfao I definitely donÂ’t miss juggling barrack days - tiny kitchens not even big enough to make two meals for two without cramming the plates into a corner. (Hubby was army infantry so I got a glimpse of the barrack life a good number of times and will say dorm life is a dream in comparison).
 technoblade
10:08:25 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Sanania
10:08:17 San, Sangria
Vul-

Honey Banshee
Honey Bee
Nectarous
 Voxtexy
10:06:49 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
I could probably get cold water in a bowl.

I can get ice, but I just haven't gotten anything since I moved in to these barracks. My roommate kind takes up the entire fridge and freezer so I'm planning to get a mini fridge for my room
 Transcendence
10:05:05 anti gen ai
Nah the bald defect is 19 vitals but shart ratings

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +2
Jaguar : +2
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   22 

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:12 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Falcon| 3| male | delta | m:Open
Falcon wakes up after sleeping for a long time and looks around before getting up and stretches as he heads to the water that was flowing through the land and started drinking, but keeping his ears up for anything that came from behind him like another wolf
-
Raja|4|mother| female | m: Open
Raja heads back to a den opening and sat down no one seem to happy about things and she was just a mother at least that all she was to herself as she lays down and licks her paw she notice Falcon the delta heading somewhere she didn't go follow it wasn't necessarily really
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:16 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | F | Alpha Female | M: Rowan
"Alright. We'll scope out some new territory then we'll come back and think." She licked her scar, as if trying to wash the memories of that horrible day away.

Edited at February 4, 2024 01:16 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:17 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Arrow
"Hey don't worry so much you'll be fine." He touched her nose affectionately." Now are we ready to go out there and tell them our plan or do you wanna stay in here and wait a little bit?"
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:19 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | F | Alpha Female | M: Rowan, Ember, Pierce
"Lets wait. Everyone is probably still scidish about what happened to Pierce." She leaned closer to whisper, "Especially Ember."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:21 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay we will wait." He lays down motioning for Arrow to do the same."No I swear Ember and Pierce like each other and I don't think it is just me who thinks that."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:23 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Let her have this, Rowan. It's time she started thinking, really." She said as she laid down next to him. "Shell feel better once he gets better, hopefully. It will just take time." She laid her head next to his paws.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:26 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
He rated his head on top of Arrows." I am not going to tell anyone I will let her have this don't worry if she wants to grow up she has to find someone to be with. I love you." He whispers and then looks around camp at the little opening in the wall to see what everyone was up to.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:27 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Enigma | F | Elder | M: Rowan, and whoever else is there chilling

Enigma had fallen asleep after a brief brisk walk through the forest some time earlier. Exhausted, she lay stretch out dreaming of a grassy meadow with the bright sun beaming down. All of the sudden she was awoken by a commotion happening among the pack members. Slowly opening her eyes, she stood up to stretch. Shaking her fur she slowly walked toward the noises. Her ears twitch back and forth and her nose to the air. She could sense Rowan and others talking and discussing the previous events. Enigma stood at a distance trying to make out what had taken place.

(Rough but that's that lol)
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:28 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

She closed her eyes, drinking in his sweet scent. "I love you too." She whispered as she felt she was finally claming down after all the chaos that had happened this morning.

Edited at February 4, 2024 01:29 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 01:32 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Get some sleep I am going to check out what is going on out there."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us