Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp thread
Chatbox
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^
 Vulpixles
08:20:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Well, I didn't lose my 730 BE girl but I did lose an explore wolf. Luckily I have a backup ready.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:19:49 Chat's snack
88 enemies :3

Very yummy
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:18:48 Chat's snack
Mass breeding tomorrow :3
 Frostyhills24
08:17:33 Frosty, (She/Her)
any specific markings that y'all like on characters?
 Arachne
08:07:00 Ara/Kat
Salem
now i have the urge to try that out xD
 Salem
08:06:51 Rumi
-WP Click-
 nightpack
08:06:07 
hey
 distant-screams
08:04:54 katy | beetle
i mean.. i guess i'm glad apocalypse didn't die e.e

i wish it'd been him instead of norminare though LMAO
 Salem
08:04:37 Rumi
Kat
You can even block yourself lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:04:22 Chat's snack
Good morning, Chat.
 cavendish
08:02:44 caven
-WP Click-
thanking the lords my baby didnt go today
 Arachne
08:02:29 Ara/Kat
hold on, you can send yourself PMs?
 Salem
08:01:22 Rumi
Aurora
It'd get lost in the mail ^^"
 Boo
08:00:34 Chrissy
i would sue.
 Crescent Nightwalker
08:00:17 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem, you could always send yourself a PM in your mailbox so you can look back at it if you want.
 Emmet
07:58:55 Emmet (he/him)
NOOOOO 😭
My quasar BP died today 😭😭😭
 distant-screams
07:58:29 katy | beetle
Poe,
maybe lol. i've bred more viti's than chimera, LF/DF's or axanthic so i've always felt like they're a bit more common. definitely more rare than albino/mela though
 Salem
07:57:47 Rumi
Aurora
Oo that's actually cute, I'll try to remember it :0
 Poe
07:57:13 
Katy-
That is too funny that out of all his offspring, he never threw out a viti. Honestly I feel like they are hard to come by.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +5
Copperhead : +4
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 02:07 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cascade | F | Heir | M: Fracture, Inclementia, Kalevala, Malakai
-
Cascade side-eyed Fracture who had bumped into her, but decided not to comment as he seemed fairly stressed out. Contrary to popular opinion, she could in fact be sensitive at times. She then noticed her father first emerging. With interest and slight disturbance she observed as Kalevala entered the camp with the head of a rival pack's alpha. She honestly didn't fully agree with all this. Why not try negotiating? Cascade honestly felt bad for the older wolf. She must feel gross from the blood.
Cascade then noticed her mother emerging, looking irritated as she looked around for the betas. Neither had shown themselves at that time.
Cascade sat down with her tail around her paws, waiting for something to do. She was bored in all honesty. Hopefully patrols and training would start soon.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 02:13 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lycus | Juvenile | Mentions: Kalevala (direct)
Lycus's head shot up as he heard his sister's voice. He grinned at her challenge as she shot off. It wasn't long before he was hot on her heels. Kalevala always beat him at races, and he didn't expect anything to change, but he grew on her, eventually his head was even with her flank, but his legs were starting to tire and he slowed slightly.
He pushed himself to keep going, knowing the Bridge of Land and Water wasn't far away. It wasn't a surprise that Kalevala had beaten him, but he was proud of himself for at least keeping up with her. He tried not to notice the dried blood on her coat as he spoke. "Um-how are you?" He asked, hating that he stuttered. Even his sister's presence was enough to have him second-guessing his words.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 02:24 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kalevala | F | Pack Member | mention: Lycus (Direct)

Kalevala ran feeling Lycus near here and at at her flank. They arrived at the Bridge of land and Water and jumped in the water joyfully. She paused when she asked when Lycus asked how she was/ She looked at him sadly and barked," Luckily you are one of only wolves that I trust telling this. But Lycus it's not good.. I do these horrendous acts and sometimes it feels good and I hate myself for feeling that. But out there in the wild I love it, but I'm alone. But here I feel alone and hated."

She shrugged it off and barked," Now how are you? How has it been since I've been gone. And you got so much bigger the last time I saw you. You almost can beat me in a race now too.." Vala pawed off the blood in her pelt until it was gone and she looked back to normal. She crawled her way back up the bank and sat by the edge looking at the reflection. She added, "Lycus.. I just want you to know I would never do anything to hurt you. I see how you look at me and it's unnerving.. I get it.. But I do what I have to do.. Just promise me not to be scared of me.. Cause if Iose your trust I might as well be a rogue..." She casted a look to Lycus.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 02:25 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Fracture | M | Pack member | M: Distance, Azalea

"Umm... Distance - Mullein? Mullein?" Fracture brushed his tail against Distance's pelt - Mullein's pelt, he reminded himself. The name had only stuck because of Mullein suddenly becoming "mute" and shut-in. It wasn't Mullein's choice, and although he never objected to his new nickname, Fracture still felt a little stab of guilt and anger every time he accidentally referred to his own son as Distance.

"Distance". What a cruel name. He didn't understand why they had to give him that name. No one else had ever spoken up against it, and Fracture could bet that only he and Azalea had ever tried to remind others that their pup's name was Mullein, not whatever -

Fracture's thoughts cut themselves off as he suddenly realized what Mullein was staring at.

The head of a wolf.

There was the head of a wolf at the center of the camp.

Instinctively, Fracture dove in front of Mullein to shield him from the sight of the head, intending to somehow distract him, but he was far too late. Mullein had already seen the head and was staring at it wide-eyed, his limbs frozen and his expression an unidentifiable emotion.

"Mullein - don't -" Fracture tried to break off Mullein's staring, and when that didn't work, he tried to pull Mullein away from the head. "MULLEIN!"

Mullein blinked, tearing his eyes away from the head, and Fracture felt an instant wave of relief, which was instantly replaced with paralyzing fear as his pup sprinted away from him and disappeared in the forest.

Edited at January 11, 2024 02:26 PM by Wolf's Bane
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 02:47 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lyka/ pup/ M: Lynxtuft, fang, open
Lyka forced her eyes open. The gloom of sleep was still a slight mist over her mind. She looked around the den, the mist quickly evaporated when she noticed that her mom and brother weren't here. She rose to her paws quickly and trotted a few paw steps out the den.
Lyka spotted her mother and brother near the entrance. Fang seemed to be nagging their mother about something. Probably wanting to go outside. She wanted to go outside to but would have to accept that she would have to wait a few months. It could get rather boring in the camp especially with the strict rules.
The pup padded over to her family.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 02:55 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/M: Lyka, Fang, Shashlik
Lynxtuft heard a sound and turned, spotting her female pup, Lyka, padding towards her. "Hi darling! Have a nice rest?" She asked. "Me and your brother have been up for a while. Do you want any food? There's some mice left for you." She licked the pup's head.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 03:07 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || M || Juvenile || M: Skylark
Rowans eyes fell on the she-wolf, a smile slowly eased onto his expression. His tail slightly wagged as he padded over to the she, "Good morning Sky!" He greeted charmingly, he was speaking with a cheerful, yet easy voice. He noticed her watching the bird, "It's funny how the circle of life works. The bird will eventually catch that mouse, and eventually something with catch that bird." With a quick smile he mentioned before pausing, "I wonder if we'll ever be caught." He softly added with a mumble. He shook off the now tense moment as his eyes met back up with hers, "Hows your morning been?" Charmingly he asked.

Edited at January 11, 2024 03:14 PM by Lost Rune
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 03:21 PM

Whispering Rain

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark l F l Juvenile l M: Rowan
Skylark jumps slightly at the sound of his voice. "Oh! I'm great. Today's a good day, I think. How are you?"
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 03:37 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || m || juvenile || M: Skylark
Rowan laughed softly at her comment as he told how he was, "I'm fine, I woke up a bit late that's all." He paused thinking of a way to calm her, "Despite me waking up late, wanna grab a mouse? I'm waiting till hunting patrols go out. I can't wait to sink my fangs into something." He chuckled as he widened his jaws showing off his unusually large fangs.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 03:45 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/mentions, Skylark and Rowan
Lynxtuft, bored, saw Skylark and Rowan talking. She trotted over, then grinned at them and said, "Hi lovebirds! How are you?" The two wolves glanced at each other, looking uncomfortable. Huh. They must not have told each other about their feelings yet.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us