distant-screams
07:26:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
ugh it's so hard not to keep the middle one >.>
 Rimfax
07:23:45 
 Hvalso
07:21:14 
hi, does anyone know how many moves clears a level on explore?
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cosmo
Cosmo was shocked and relived that there was no fight and his packmates seemed to be handling the sitution pretty well. He decided to go hunting and leave the wolves alone. Cosmo had his suspitions but decides to keep this a secret.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 03:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tulip[Addy,Bandit Arctic]
Tulip looked at the female and then to Arctic. Tulip thought Shit i might pass out soon. Tulip almost fell but caught her balance but just happened to be enough for the rouge to get up. Tulip passed out and ended up asleep. Before she passed out she said "Arctic you know what to do just leave him alone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry if i confused you guys she used her power longer than her limit meaning she is out.)

Edited at April 24, 2022 03:23 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 03:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Tulip, Addy, Artic]
Bandit watched as Tulip loosened her grip and suddenly passed out. Bandit had never seen this happen to her before, he knew Tulip had powers but had never seen her lose all of her energy. He quickly ran over and laid down next to Tulip with a shocked expression. He looked at Artic but quickly back at Tulip, he laid his head on her side. *No, what happened!* He thought quickly still laying on Tulip.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arctic~
Although she knew there could be problems for trusting the rouge, Winter knew now wasn't the time to fight. When he layed down by her she nodded. "She'll need our body heat to help her wake up." Arctic told the male. She then also layed down next to Tulip, against a part of her not covered by the Rouge.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 03:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Tulip, Addy?, Artic]
Bandit looked back up at Artic as she spoke, he nodded as Artic walked over to lay on the other side of Tulip. Bandit looked into Tulip's eyes and nuzzled her with his muzzle. He wrapped his tail with Tulip's, making them intertwine. "I love you, please wake up." Bandit whispered into Tulip's ear so Artic could not hear.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 04:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arctic~
Arctic sensed that her friend and the Rouge knew eachother for how he had reacted to Tulip passing out. She couldn't tell if they were family or not, probably not. She guessed they were not simply friends. If they were lovers and Luna found out, it wouldn't be good for Tulip. She decided that for her friend's sake, she'd keep quiet and not tell her leader. "Look, I'm sorry for earlier. I was trying to protect our pack." Arctic finally says. "I don't know how, but I sense you are close to Tulip. Since she's my friend, I won't tell my Alpha." She adds. *However, I can't promise your safety.* she adds silently.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Artic, Tulip, Addy?]
Bandit looks at Artic and replied, "It's okay," Bandit looked back at Tulip and said, "I-I am close to her." he mumbled just enough for Artic to hear. Bandit started to blush a little bit and closed his eyes. He flattened his ears and buried his muzzle into Tulip's fur, breathing in her scent.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tulip-[Arctic,Bandit,Addy]
Tulip moved a bit and when she did she felt weight on her. Tulip opened her eyes but couldn't keep them open for long but she was able to say "I will need a few more minutes guys." Tulip thoughts were scattered and her heart was racing due to so much touch from Bandit.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Tulip, Artic, Addy?]
Bandit felt the movement of Tulip. He opened his eyes and lifted some weight off of her. He heard her say that she needs a few more minutes. Bandit smiled at this news and untwined his tail with Tulip's and wagged it slowly. "Tulip, your okay." he softly said looking into her eyes. He laid his head back on top of Tulip but with less weight this time.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 24, 2022 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Winter~
Winter nodded and stayed put. She tilted her head curiously at the confirmation of the two wolves being close. He seemed to really care for Tulip. *If only he could join the pack somehow.* She found herself thinking. She knew it was likely impossible. Perhaps it was better that way. As nice as he seemed, he would only be put in danger of the humans even if he were accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us