Wolf Play : shivers || werewolf roleplay || open
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openJanuary 31, 2022 09:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Draven | M | Werewolf | Scout | Mentions: Shadow, Nat, Kline, Luna
Rowan quickly jumped back when the man swung his leg, and shifted, the adrenaline in his veins making the pain close to nonexistent, and bolted after the loner, his lean, agile build allowing him to keep up rather easily, but not much more. He weaved through the bushes, jumping over fallen logs, making sure to keep up with the black furred wolf. He growled as he came to a river, the current strong and fast flowing. The loner plunged right into it. Why would someone willingly do that seeing such a strong current? he wondered, and followed the current downstream, looking for the loner with a bit of concern. A little ways down, he saw the loner climb from the river and dash into the woods in the distance. No way would he be able to track him down. He'd just have to make sure to be more vigilant knowing he was around. He sighed, going back the way he'd come and easily following his own scent trail back to the others. He sighed, shifting back with a loud cracking and he hissed, the adrenaline having worn off and the pain of shifting returning. "Lost him at the river. Current's strong today. He ran off a little ways downstream. No way of tracking him." he said simply, shaking his head to get the pine needles out of his hair. He sighed, feeling as though he'd failed in his mission, his job. Sure, he'd run him off, but he couldn't help feeling that way. He'd hoped to get something out of the man. He'd been so....strange. Most loners would've fought, but he took a threw a couple and ran off. Made Rowan wonder how long he'd been in their area without them knowing.

Edited at January 31, 2022 09:28 PM by Lightning Chasers
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openJanuary 31, 2022 09:39 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Sydney

Tori nodded watching the younger girl getting excited. "Dress it is then." She stepped into the closet and changed into the sundress and picked out a couple pairs of shoes before stepping out in the dress. She set the shoes on the floor and did a little spin for Sydney. "What do you think? I think this was the best idea." The dress was a soft creme color under a white lacey design. The dress hung off of her shoulders with a level line across her chest and the hem of the skirt hit just above her knees.

"Of course you can do my hair and even pick out some jewelry. I prefer to do my own makeup just because I know I can't keep my eyes open if others try to do anything to them. Horrible habit I can't break." She motioned Sydney over to the vanity that she had along the wall that was at the foot of her bed. "But otherwise, Sydney I am at your disposal to dress up."

Seeing the excitement brighten up the younger girl's face warmed Tori's heart and she sat down while undoing the braid that her hair had been in before. "I washed it last night so I apologize if there is still a little dampness to it. When I braid my hair it doesn't always completely dry at night."

She then set about pulling out her brush with some accessories for her hair as well as necklaces and rings. Tori didn't have a huge assortment of jewelry as it wasn't something she always thought about wearing other than her earrings. She set her phone on the counter of the vanity as well before pulling out her makeup supplies.

"Thank you Sydney. I have seen some different varriations of heterochromia but felt I stood out enough with my hair and skin tone, before my tattoos, that I felt it was easier to hide my eye colors. Also it was fun to see people's expressions when I would change the color daily."

A chuckle left her frame as she began doing a softer makeup look with light coral and peaches around her eye to match the undertone of the dress.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openJanuary 31, 2022 10:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: Tori
-
Sydney was more then happy when tori agreed to let her dress her up, she didn't mind not doing makeup since she remembered the countless times she'd tried to do her mother's makeup only to accidentally one the older woman's eye or make her look like a clown. A very pretty clown but still a clown. The young girl quickly took up the brush and gently began to brush tori's hair with the care and precision only someone with severe anxiety and ocd could have. She made sure nothing she did hurt tori as she said "thank you for letting me dress you up tori. It must be really fun to change your eyes like that, I wish I could change mine" her small hands worked surprisingly quick as she put tori's hair on two long braids before doing them up in buns so they would be out of the way. She looked over the few accessories tori had before getting an idea she quickly called out "I'll be right back! Don't leave I'm not done yet!" She then ran off to her own room to find one of the shiny things her bird friends had found her. It took only a few minutes and a bit of help from snow before she found the things she was looking for and ran back to tori's room. Almost tripping in the doorway but catching herself with the door frame before jogging the few steps to where tori Sat. She pulled out two very big and ornate looking butterfly pins, carefully placing then in the buns she'd made before. The finishing touch was a small necklace that had a simple and small butterfly charm on it that matched the hair pins. She smiled happily as she said "momma always used to say fairys had butterfly wings and that sometimes it's hard to tell them apart so these are perfect. But you gotta promise to be careful with them ok? Snow was the one that found them for me so they're real special but they look perfect so you can't take them off ok!? You have to promise!" The small girl stuck out her pinky, looking more confident and serious then she had in a long time. The pins meant a lot to her but she trusted tori to take care them for her until the end of the day.
-
Kline-22-Trans Male-M : Nat, Rowan, Shadow(ind), Luna(ind), Kline(Ind)
-
Kline huffed as Rowan declined to go back with Nat and Luna obviously didn't want to do it. He really didn't want to walk her back but there was no choice now. Except that a few moments later Rowan showed up again and found the loner in a tree. Kline barely had time to blink before the loner dropped down, attacked Rowan and ran off. He sighed heavily wondering who he should be mad at, the loner that attacked Rowan or Rowan who hadn't made a very good first impression on the loner. Either way he now knew the loner was hostile which meant no life stories or new friends for him. He huffed quietly in annoyance before he said "guess I'll head back with Nat then, though I can protect myself. I may not have a definite roll in this pack but I'm not useless...." He grumbled out his complaints though he wasn't sure if he really believes what he said, he was sure he could protect himself but he wasn't so sure he was anything but useless to the pack. He'd felt like a leech since his parents died despite how often he volunteered and how hard he worked when he got odd jobs in town he still felt like he didn't have a place in the pack. He was just there and if he left they probably wouldn't even know, he'll the only real contact be had with his sister was the one a week a gave her her allowance because of he didn't provide for her in some way then he really was just the worst big brother in the world. The last he could do was give the kid spending money. Kline sighed quietly before replacing his slightly depressed expression with his usual happy one, hoping nobody noticed his momentary depressive episode as Rowan walked up. He gently clapped the tall boy on the back trying to seem like his usual happy go lucky self as he said "Don't worry Rowan we'll catch him next time and until then we'll inform the alpha and the rest of the pack what happened and stay on high alert. You did everything you could now let's go find Ikaris and inform him of the tresspasser."
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openJanuary 31, 2022 10:46 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Loner | M | 24 | M: Rowan(ind), Open
Shadow trotted to a halt, panting. He wasn't too far out thankfully, but he was pretty sure that he had lost the pack member. Sitting down, he rested for a couple moments before getting back up. Shaking out his fur again, he couldn't shake that feeling of being wet. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to go into the river, especially with the current. Or maybe if he had been smarter and not wanting to simply get away, he would have taken the bridge upstream. Shadow flattened his ears as he padded back the way he came. These were his woods, he knew these like the fur on his back.

The forest on the other side of town was different though. He had yet to explore up the mountain range but the pack might pose a problem. Shadow got down to the river and followed it upstream. A little farther upstream from where he took a plunge, a log lay across the river. Jumping onto it, he balanced before crossing over it with ease. Dropping off the other end, he went into a fast lope before reaching his cabin. Shaking once more, he shifted, wincing at the pain before going inside. Drying off and grabbing a new change of clothes, which was also black, he started outside.

Blinking, he scratched the back of his head as he realized the only clothes he had was black. Hmm...maybe he would head farther into the marketplace today for new clothes. He readjusted his mask before walking down the familiar path to the edge of town. He scanned everything he could see before deciding it was clear. If anything, he had at least an hour before he would have to lay low. For now. Walking in, he greeted a few of the merchants who sold him his weapons before walking deeper. He paused at one stand before heading towards the retail part of town. He had only been here once and yet it seemed like he had no idea where he was going. Felt like it too. Shadow stayed outside the shop, frowning at it as he tried to figure out the map of the floors in his hand.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openJanuary 31, 2022 10:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Shadow and Rowan
Luna watched as the werewolf transformed and ran off. Loner I'm going to guess. Why did he run? I'm surprised that he didn't attack Rowan. He was probably not going to fight all four of us. Maybe he was just tired. Whatever it was, he'll be coming back. We should've attacked when we got the chance. Ugh, I still have to go get my shoe. Luna thought to herself. She started to run back to the trail that she'd come from. She had to run quickly in case the loner came back. Luna jumped over a few bushes. Thank god that it's not too far. I would've been running for ages if it was. Now, where is that root? Luna wondered, looking around for a shoe caught in a root.
After about a minute of searching, Luna stumbles across her shoe. She takes out her pocket knife and starts to cut the root. She really doesn't want to hurt the tree but...the shoe!! She really needed it back. She used it when she traveled to town to get things for the cabin. She usually only wore her boats when near her pack or when she has to walk less than a mile. She hated using boots to run. They hurt her feet and it was hard to run in them. This was also her only pair of running shoes.
After a little, the root breaks and Luna grabs her shoe. She runs back to the path that wrapped around town. If they didn't mind, Luna climbed up the tree that the loner was in and she took in the scent. Mainly garlic but it did have another smell to it. Being a hunter, she could track the werewolf but since Rowan had said that the loner had jumped in the river, his scent might've been washed off. It was okay. If he came back and Luna saw, she wouldn't hesitate to start a fight. Protecting her pack was something Luna needed to do, she was a very good fighter and very strong. She only transformed for emergencies since it was still a little painful. It wasn't as bad as others but certainly not the least painful. She only transformed for hunting and fights with other packs or certain emergencies including a loner or pack. Luna jumped down from the tree and started her walk back to the cabin, still gripping her knife in fear of a surprise attack.

Edited at January 31, 2022 11:01 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 01:24 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Tori [indirectly], open for any interactions

Dazedly lifting his head from the arm of the couch, Kari squinted. He could've sworn that he had been sitting upright seconds ago. Instead of getting up, Ikaris situated moved his body carefully so that he laid on his back without making his side hurt. At the moment it hardly hurt, likely from how still he had been for the past thirty minutes and because of the ice pack that had been resting on the injured area. Gently placing his hand across his stomach, Kari found his green hues focusing on the roof. It could definitely use a dusting. If Ikaris had the motivation later tonight, he'd clean around the cabin a tad.

After laying like that for a few minutes Ikaris pulled his phone out from under his body and checked the time. His nap didn't last too long, which he was thankful for. The thought of something happening while he was incapacitated didn't sit well with him. Sure, he was injured but he'd still do whatever he could to help the pack... even if it meant getting busted up some more. Ikaris was sure that no one else would see that as good, and he didn't blame them. They were more than capable of handling a situation without him. Not to mention there was a chain of command for a reason.

Finally sitting up, the alpha checked the messages on his phone. One which was from Tori and the other from an unknown number. Shrugging he dismissed the messages and stood up with a grimace. The thought of asking for some painkillers crossed his mind, but knowing him it'd be a dumb idea considering he'd probably drink some later. Medicine and alcohol didn't mix well. That'd explain why Carson hadn't mentioned any medicine... that and his side didn't hurt that bad; he just liked to complain about it to himself.

As he walked to the kitchen Ikaris thought about how quiet it was in the cabin. Everyone else was probably out doing their own things, maybe getting a good hunt or a good scouting session going. Stopping at the fridge, Kari opened it and grabbed a water bottle and one of the fruit cups. Taking his water and small snack back to the couch he sat down and finally turned the television on. Setting his drink down on the wooden table he huffed, grabbing the remote to change the channel to something other than the news. Upon seeing a channel was hosting a movie marathon for the Transformers movies, he clicked on it and sat back against the couch as he opened the fruit cup. As much as he wanted to hit the gym and throw some punches at one of the punching bags, he didn't want to do anything to make his side hurt... and he honestly didn't want to get his hands bloodied from reopening the wounds on his knuckles.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 05:05 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Natasha DeForest | Werewolf | Female | Medic's Assistant | M: Rowan, Kline, Luna, Shadow (ind.), Ikaris

Nat jogged through the forest, retracing her steps back to the cabin. She wasn’t fully sprinting, but her heartbeat still thudded in her ears. She didn’t like the idea of leaving Rowan, Kline, and Luna on their own for too long with another shifter prowling about. Sure, there was no guarantee that the strange shifter meant them any harm, but something about the whole situation made Nat’s skin crawl.

After a few minutes of running, Nat could feel a sweat breaking out in the small of her back and was already dreading the trek back. She made up her mind to shift; not only could she move faster, but she would exert less energy doing it. Nat felt the bones of her shoulders pop and stretch as she sank lower to the ground. Her hands and feet burned slightly as they grew more compact and sprouted claws. Most noticeably, Nat was hit with a barrage of sights, sounds, and smells. Unlike the scouts and hunters, she lacked heightened senses in her human form, so her transformations sometimes gave her a bit of sensory overload. Now, with her honed senses, she could smell the reek of garlic and just a hint of the scent of an unfamiliar shifter from behind her. Fully shifted into her wolf form, Nat shook out her thick, black fur and began to run again.

When the pack’s cabin entered her vision through the trees, she began the transformation back. She had fully shifted back into her human form by the time she hit the porch, still jogging. Hurrying through the front door, she found the pack’s alpha sprawled across one of the couches in the living area.

“Ikaris”, Nat panted, out of breath from her intense trip, “we found something in the woods. We smelled another shifter, somebody we didn’t recognize, and… Luna, Kline, and Rowan went ahead to check it out. I came back to see if anyone else is still here. I really don’t have a good feeling about this, Kari.” She emphasized the last part of the story, hoping he would sense the concern in her tone.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Draven | M | Werewolf | Scout | Mentions: Kline, Ikaris, Nat
Rowan nodded to Kline with a half smile. His words made him feel a bit better, but he still felt as though he should've been able to catch him. He began to pick up the pace, wanting to report this as fast as possible, but he wasn't quite running. He wasn't quite in the mood, and that loner had been fast, took a bit to keep up with him. He sighed, and stopped on the porch to brush the remnants of branches, twigs, and pine needles out of his hair and off of his clothes before going inside. He saw Ikaris in the living area sprawled on one of the couches, looking as though he'd just woken up. He noticed Nat also standing there, looking very out of breath. He made sure to make a bit of noise with his footsteps as he entered the living area so that the others would be aware of his presence. "Um, Ikaris?" he asked, pausing for a second. "Like Nat said, she, Luna, Kline and I encountered a loner in the woods. He attacked once when he knew he'd been spotted before running off. I chased him as far as the river, but the current was strong today, and he jumped in, letting it take him downstream. I followed it, and he climbed out about half a mile downstream from where we were, and he bolted off into the woods." he said, green eyes flicking down. He still felt the slightest twinge of disappointment that he hadn't been able to catch the loner and question what he'd been doing so close to the cabin. God, what is that smell? he wondered. Oh wait....that's me. That's garlic. He must've gotten quite a bit of the garlic that had been in the clearing on his paws and the fumes in his fur, so now it covered his clothes and stuck in his hair, and he crinkled his nose, doing his best to block it out. He sighed, waiting for a response from the older male.

Edited at February 1, 2022 05:25 PM by Lightning Chasers
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 06:40 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori & Carson O'Connor | Hunter & Medic | Mentions: Sydney, Ikaris, Nat, Rowan

Tori finished with the final touches on her makeup and slid her glasses onto her face once more. She turned her head to look at the buns with the butterflies and her eyes widened with a smile. "They are beautiful Sydney. Of course I will take care of them. I will get you when it is time to take them out." She turned around on her seat still smiling at Sydney.

"Of course. You are welcome to ask me any time if you want to do this again. I grew up being the baby sister of four. I have 3 older brothers and it is nice to be able to share a moment like this with another girl. This is way better than the wrestling matches I used to get in." Her features softened as she stood and moved over by her dresser. She picked up a pair of wedge heels and quickly slipped them on.

"I think these are the perfect shoes for today. I can go work out later, but I think we should go join the others. See what everyone else has been up to." She opened the door to her room and motioned for Sydney to follow, if she wanted to, and made her way down the stairs once more. She caught the tail end of Rowan's comments and raised an eyebrow as her arms moved to cross over her chest.

Of course it wasn't often when Tori would wear a dress, let alone look like she had dressed up for a special occassion in front of the others. Her eyes moved from Ikaris on the couch, to Nat, and then to Rowan. "What happened?" Her curiosity finally pushing the question from her lips.

She was about to move when Carson's arm wrapped around her shoulder keeping her in her spot. Her head tilted to look at her brother who was focused on his assistant that was breathing heavier.

"Are you alright Nat? Was anyone injured from the interaction with the intruder?" His words not as warm as they had been earlier as the protectiveness in the male became apparent. He pulled his arm away from Tori and moved over to Nat as he waited for a reply. Carson's facial expression was on the darker side as he hadn't been expecting Tori to come out dressed as she was and he thought it was the worst time to dress up.

His gaze travelled over to Tori and she rolled her eyes with a huff. "Shove off Carson about this outfit. I wanted to look nice and Sydney helped. Get off your high horse dear brother." His eyes narrowed at her words but his attention was brought back to the other two.

Tori snorted when Carson looked away and looked over at Ikaris waiting to hear what he was going to have everyone do. "You guys ran into an unknown loner? Do we need to take another group out after him?"

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 1, 2022 07:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney, Kline-11,22-Female, Trans Male-M: Tori, Nat, Ikaris, Kline, Cason, Rowan, Shadow
-
While Sydney was happy to spend time dressing Tori up she was not so willing to go towards the small group of people crowding around Ikaris so she chose instead to ignore whatever they were talking about and go into town instead. Some might think it odd for such a small anxious child to be running around in her own but that's just how Sydney was, sometimes tori or Ikaris or rarely even Carson or Natasha would accompany her wherever she wanted to go but she was always the most comfortable by herself. So the small girl didn't think twice and she made sure she had her weekly allowance before slipping away into the forest. Once she'd gotten a few steps into the thick trees she shifted, grinding her teeth and whimpering a bit at the pain it caused before happily running off towards town. She was always happy to be in her tiny wolf form, feeling as though her animal form helped her to connect with nature more then her human form ever could. The small girl stayed away from the main paths, instead making her own way through thick brush and trees, it was just so much fun to find your own way through the forest rather then taking the way everyone else used. Besides sometimes you came across interesting stuff when you made your own way through the forest, like a large clearing that smells of garlic or the unfamiliar scent of another wolf. The second thing was a bit scary but she was sure the others in the pack would take care of it, the scent didn't seem to fresh so she didn't think twice about it and continued on her merry way through the forest. Once she got to the edge of town she transformed back into a human, admittedly a bit reluctantly, she was always reluctant to change back to being a human but she knew she wasn't allowed to go into town in her wolf form, despite it being so small it could be easily mistaken for a dog it was still to dangerous. Besides she couldn't buy new shiny things if she was a wolf. Anyway Sydney was quick to follow her usual path through the back streets to the market, she preferred to stay on the less traveled streets since the main street usually had way to many people for her liking. on the way to her favorite shop her usual murder of crows found her and snow went back to her usual place nesting in Sydneys hair. They had all flown off when she'd transformed into her wolf form but she knew they'd simply been following her from afar so that she could enjoy her instincts without having to fight the urge to hunt the birds. Sydney finally got to the main road where her favorite store was but she faltered for a second seeing so many people on the road, the sight made her heart rate go up but she tried to stay calm as she slowly and silently walked out into the crowds and made her way to the window of her favorite shop. Snowed cawed happily on her head at the sight of all the pretty and shiny things in the store and though the noise caused some attention to be drawn to Sydney the young girl was to distracted by the sight of an older man with half a mask on his face looking very confused. Her eyes flitted from the store to the man debating if she should follow her curiosity and try and help the man or ignore him. Apparently snow had noticed the man to since she quickly flew from Sydneys head to the strangers shoulder clawing loudly as she looked at the strangers one showing eye as though it was a jewel that could be taken. Sydney panicked at her feathered friends lack of manners as she ran up to the man and said "I-I sorry! P-p-please don't hurt her s-she's really friendly I-I-I promise!" It was obvious she was trembling with anxiety, she hoped the man wouldn't get angry at snow and her for being so rude. Of course she wasn't so nervous whether the man was bad or not since snow and the other birds in her flock were simply staring at the man with curiosity and if he was really a threat surely they would either attack him or stay far away from him. But just cause he wasn't bad didn't mean he wouldn't get mad at them, even the best people could get angry over small things.
-
Kline was quiet as he followed the others back to the pack house, he couldn't help feeling just a bit depressed at having missed the chance to talk with the loner but there was nothing he could do. His pack mates were just trying to keep everyone safe and the loner was just trying to keep himself safe so really nobody was in the wrong here. At least that's how he saw it, he was sure he was the only one with that point of view. He stayed silent as the others reported to Ikaris, not feeling as though he could really add any new information so it was best to just be quiet. Though when tori came in and after a few minutes Sydney didn't follow he couldn't help feeling a bit worried, just cause he was friendly with strangers didn't mean he thought it was safe for Sydney to be wandering around with a loner about. Call him a hypocrite but he couldn't help having a very different set of standards then he did for Sydney. He was quick to voice his anxiety as he gently called out "um Tori i thought you said Sydney was with you but I don't see her here. Did she stay upstairs or something?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us