Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp thread
Chatbox
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:47 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fang|M|Pup|M: Lynxtuft, Lyka
Fang eagerly gobbled up his share of the rabbit."come on Lyka! Come and play with me!" He yapped at Lyka when he was done eating. He sat up and asked Lynxtuft, " What game can we play?" He whined.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Willow | F | Pack Member| Mentions: Jarek

Willow gazed out at the Alphas making their way up the pride rock where she assumed they were going to start addressing patrols. Willow turned to look at Jarek as he spoke harshly about how he didn't really want to be on a patrol together anyways. Willow opened her muzzle to speak about possible later endeavors before she bit her tongue, shutting herself from speaking as Jarek had snapped at her his words being stabbed at her like a knife to the throat. Willows ears pinned back as she thought about snapping back feeling the need to defend herself. He had never spoken to her that way in such a demeanor. Not that they really spoke much at all but still she wasn't exactly expecting the male that was eager to be a pairing to suddenly speak to her in that tone, with that kind of rage and emotion.
Willow swallowed a hard lump in her throat feeling emotions she didn't really know she had, at least not towards him. She curled her tail close to her as she stood to stunned to speak allowing him to storm off from the situation. Willow let out a soft whine as she felt deflated, like she had just gotten the wind knocked out of her. In hind sight yes she probably deserved it and he was right about every single word other than her using him as a toy. It wasn't her intent at least. Willow clawed at the bedding of the den as she tried to push her feelings and overwhelming sense of pain into the back of her mind.
The she wolf gazed out at the clearing seeing her brother laying down awaiting the patrols, in this moment she would have gone over to him but seeing how close of a distance Jarek was to him she restrained herself from doing so as she slowly brought up the courage to go just outside of the entrance before sitting down next to it curing her tail tightly around her paws as she gazed at her paw making a circle in the dirt to distract her mind from everything that had just happened as she awaited the Alpha to sort patrols hoping that now she'd be lucky enough to not get stuck in a patrol with Jarek.

Edited at January 11, 2024 11:54 AM by Glowing Ambers
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:52 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kalevala | F | Pack member | M: Clem, Malakai, Lynxtuft, and Lycus

Kalevala sat there listening to herself being scolded by the alpha. Clem atleast was nice about it and understood her position. She had to do the dirty work for a male who will leave messes. She barked," Alphas once I return from my cleaning up. I will discuss what I found and what happened during my missions..." She dipped her head at Clem and Malakai. She turned around and listened to Lynxtuft's complaints and Malakai's cruel words. She stared at Lynxtuft coldly and shook her head at the arrogant mother. She did feel guilt for doing that in camp where pups could see, but Kalevala knew she had to do what she was ordered to do.

Pups won't sleep at the sight of a head. I can't sleep with the things that I've done. I kill for you guys and I'm a monster to you guys.. Think that I like this... Never but someone has to get the job done. She thought to herself. She looked at her brother and she softened her presence. She barked," Lycus you little grump. Come help me out with this atrocious mess that I made. If you want?" She shot one more look at Lynxtuft and she decided that it wasn't worth it. It was time to be herself and not live in full survival mode and fight everything that looks at her wrong. She trotted up to Lycus wagging her tail. SHe barked," Ah.. Lycus.. I bet you're still slow. Race ya!" WIth that Vala peeled off to the The Bridge of Land and Water.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:52 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/mentions- Fang, Shashlik/Lyka
"Um... Fang, how about you play wrestle with me? Or Mossball?" She yelped, trying to sound excited but still shaken from her encounter with Malakai. She rolled up a ball of moss from her bed and them it at him, perking her tufted ears.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:55 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Fang|M|Pup|M: Lynxtuft, Lyka
Fang quickly pounced on the rolling mossball,trying to get his small paws around it. Then he tried gnawing on it, though his mouth was to tiny. "I-Cant-Bite it!" He growled, trying to pick up the massive mossball.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 12:00 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/Mentions, Fang
She tried desperately not to laugh as the pup vigorously tried to defeat the Mossball, almost forgetting her encounter with the alpha and his assassin. She snuck toward the pup and then pounced, rolling him with a single paw. He was so tiny! She lowered her head to gently nip his belly, yelping with playful joy. "I'm gonna GET you, you little fluffball!"
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 12:07 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Fang|M|Pup|M: Lynxtuft
Fang suddenly rolled over onto his back as his Mother started nibbling at his belly. He jumped up, and ran to the far end of the den as Lynxtuft padded after him "No!" He playfully yelped "I'm going to get YOU!" And pounced on his mother's leg and tried to climb up it
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 12:12 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/ mentions- Fang
"Ouch!" She fake-moaned as the pup scaled her leg. "You defeat me! My only weakness! You! Aahhrg!" She collapsed on the ground, careful not to crush any of her pups. Fang ran up her back and sank his tiny teeth in her ear. She winced, as that was the ear she'd scratched while hunting. Standing up, she licked her pup's sand covered fur.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 12:18 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fang|M|Pup|M: Lynxtuft
"Ha ha! I've defeated the enemy!" He jumped off of his mother's back and began rolling in the sandy floor before finding the mossball and started rolling it around again. "I'll get you, too!" He yelped as the ball rolled over him.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 12:29 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/ mentions- Fang
"Oh, Fang, we can go out now I think..." Lynxtuft woofed. She stuck her head out of the den and the clearing was safe. "Let's see if there's anything interesting! Maybe you can find someone who will let you help them!" She knew that the energetic pup would get in trouble if he stayed in the den for much longer, as he had punched holes in the walls before by accident.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us