Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp thread
Chatbox
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 09:54 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/ mentions- Fang/ Shashlik/ Lyka
"Oh Fang, you know we have to wait till the Alphas say we can take something... also, Lyka and Shashlik probably are hungry too!" She sighed. This pup! He's always hungry! She nudged Lyka, but the pup didn't even move.

Edited at January 11, 2024 09:57 AM by rustlefernriver
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 10:00 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Fang|M|Pup|M: Lynxtuft,
"But it feels like I haven't eaten in Years!" Fang grumbled, and started to play with his mother's tail. "I wanna go out side! In the sun!" He said, bouncing toward the den opening.

Edited at January 11, 2024 11:42 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 10:05 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/mentions- Fang
Sighing, Lynxtuft followed the bouncy pup and grabbed him by the scruff. "You can't go out until I'm ready!" She muttered through her mouthful of warm fur. She set him down and pinned his tail as she licked his wild fur, then her own. "Okay, let's go. I'll find someone to ask for food.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 10:29 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Malakai | M | Alpha Male | M: Kalevala, Clem

Malakai watched as the bloody she wolf had entered the camp and to deliver the enemy alpha's head below him. He had devilish smirk on his face. He was too proud to even say a word. He then heard Clem address him about his plots of demise and secrets. He swished his tail and watched as Inclementia address the female how her manners. Malakai looked at Kalevala in respect but in disgust of her looks. He growled," Vala... Go wash up at Thr Bridge of Land and Water and take a wolf of your choice to keep you company. And to help you look atleast back to yourself. I will not have you look like this in our camp.. Ridculous.."

He turned his body and faced his darling mate. She was furious with no betas up and carrying out the hunting patrols or border patrols. He barked," My apologies m'dear. It must have slipped my brain to tell you my plans with Kalevala. I will be more thoughtful next time. Though I see no use for her leaving anytime soon. My plans were for her to help battle train the juveniles with us. Afterall she is one of the best battle strategist I know and single handle trained her..." He whisked his tail and he added," And not for waking my love.. I know how you want your appearance of the pack to be perfect, but I wanted you to sleep soundly.."

Malakai listened to the pups complain of hunger and mother's soothing them. He pinned his ears to his head with anger. He growled only to where Clem could hear him. He softly growled," Guess I'll be organizing the patrols.." He slowly sauntered his way up higher on the rock pile for everyone to see him and looked back to Clem and barked, "Care to join me my love... Shall I do border and you do hunting? And we figure out training with juveniles after the patrols are organinzed?" He cocked his head in questioning and playful manner and his eyes were playful.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 10:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ash | M | Pack Member | Mentions:Malakai breifly

Ash's ear flicked as he realized the alpha seemed a bit preoccupied with his other endeavors that he had going on in that early morning thus including the head of a random wolf who he assumed deserved it. Ash turned in the direction of the she wolf who was covered in blood and he watched her curiously, it wasn't every day you saw a she wolf bold enough to stroll into the camp with themselves looking like a mess especially not covered in blood of an enemy. It was impressive. Ash shook it off as he looked back to the Alphas and eavesdropped slightly as he awaited one of them to make a decision about forming a hunting group.
He would have volunteered to help organize one considering usually the Betas are on top of it and already have a party sent out by now buut today they surprisingly were no where in sight. Ash hesitated from stepping out of his place as a pack member, volunteering to help put together a party could anger them and although he liked the idea of causing a ruckus and acting out he didn't want to press his luck this morning seeing how rather grumpy and disfunctional the alphas were acting towards each other. Ash sat down curling his tail over his paws gently as he scratched at his ear with his hind leg as he watched Malakai rise into view among the rock and he let out a small groan as he laid down awaiting for the day to get started.
Ash hated it when they felt the need to ramble on in a speech about something as simple as forming patrols. He was itching to get moving and begin his morning hunting, he loved the feeling of the wind ruffling up his fur and the release of accomplisment when he'd successfully take down a deer with his body weight. He craved the feeling of the limp body of prey in his jowls tightly clenched. He enjoyed it less for the reasoning of hunger and more so the feeling of power when taking down an unsuspecting victim. Ash's body ached to get moving so truly hoped that the whole sorting situation wouldn't drag out longer than it needs to be.

Edited at January 11, 2024 11:22 AM by Glowing Ambers
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:02 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/ F/mentions- Ash, Malakai, Shashlik,Fang, Lyka, and possibly more
Lynxtuft left Fang in the den, as she knew that pups should NOT see blood-covered wolves and other wolves disembodied heads at that age. She nodded a hello to Ash, then walked up to Malakai. "Um... Alpha, my pup is hungry. May I have permission to bring him some food? Also, may I ask why Kalevala is carrying around a head? If my pups see, they won't sleep for a moon!"

Edited at January 11, 2024 11:04 AM by rustlefernriver
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:15 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Malakai | M | ALpha | M: Lynxtuft

He heard a voice questioning him and Kalevala. He sat there strucken back. He found the rabbit that someone gave to him as a gift for him. But he wasn't neccearyily hungry. He picked it up and tossed it at Lynxtuft's paws. He growled," You don't need permission to feed your pups. Poor mothering that speaks to me.If YOUR pup is hungry go find him some food in the food pile. Food pile is low but enough to feed your pups.." He whished his tail angrily. ANd he growled venomously," And questioning me why Kalevala has a head. If you used your small brain of yours. You would realize she was on special orders under the Alphas like always."

Malakai added," I'm sorry that she did that. But I wanted this enemy alpha's head deliver to my paws. If you were up to date that we were close to war to this pack with territory issues. So I sent Kalevala to handle it discreetly and put an end to a war before it even started." He lashed his tail and not wanting to wait for Clem anymore now he has been put in a sour mood.

He added,"Now Lynxtuft get out of my sight and be a decent mother to your pups. Or I will myself give your pups a reason not to sleep for a moon starting with you... Don't you ever question what Kalevala does because she risks her life to save this pack.."

He barked,"Let's get patrols started now shall we.." Malakai switched his mood quick from cruel to attempt to be joyful..

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:27 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/Mentions- Malakai, Shashlik, Fang, Lyka
She cringed under his fierce orders, hurrying back to her den with the rabbit. As she reached the entrance, she took a second to gather herself, then glanced at her mate. "Watch out," she mouthed. "Malakai is a bit, uh... grumpy this morning." Fang and Lyka were up, so she ripped apart the rabbit to give to them, then settled down to watch them play for a bit. "Don't go out of the den, darlings." She murmured softly. "It's cold." She felt chills as she lied, wondering what the pups would think when they grew up.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:28 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jarek | M | Pack Member | M: Willow

He sat on his haunches watching her stretch her body and her ask to be on a patrol together. He narrowed his eyes thinking it was some trick for her to play with his heart once again. He saw Malakai up on his perch ready to giveout his orders and found the perfect excuse. He barked," Malakai might have a different approach for patrols. And so do I. Especially with you at the moment." Jarek was in shock of his cruel words, but he had enough with this petty ignoring tactics of Willow's.

He growled," You think after all these months of you just plain up ignoring me that I want to start being friends or even mates. Yes we were paired. Sorry that sucks for you atleast I was happy and trying to make the best out of it. But now out of nowhere you wanna be all affectionate and love dovey. Get out of here.. I'm not some toy you can come to when you get bored Willow. I have done nothing but be nice and thoughtful. And now you wanna be mates.. Okay Willow. Let's see how you feel being straight up ignored when I haven't done a damn thing wrong to you."

He padded past and shaking his head and anger. Jarek was out of control, but he becomes defensive with hypocrites and hurting him in his core. He doesn't let others in and he was willing to be vulnerable with her and she wrecked it. He sat grudgingly waiting for the patrols. But he felt guilty in his heart for going off on the poor she wolf, but she had to be corrected that what she doing was wrong. He huffed a harsh breath and laid down with his head on his paws.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 11, 2024 11:35 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Echo|M|Pack member| M:Malakai
After Echos little nap he stretched and blinked his eyes a couple of times to adjust to the blinding light. Once he adjusted he trotted outside to see who was up he saw Malakai on his post and noticed he was gonna call patrols soon so he eagerly trotted over and waited.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us