distant-screams
07:26:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
ugh it's so hard not to keep the middle one >.>
 Rimfax
07:23:45 
 Hvalso
07:21:14 
hi, does anyone know how many moves clears a level on explore?
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 05:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Messed | Female | 4 | Mother | M: Open
Messed sighed and swished her tail, watching others talk to each other and wishing she could speak without practically screaming. She nudged her suckling pups and licked each of their heads one by one. She smiled softly, tilting her head. She picked her chops and laid her head on her paws, the familiar ringing of silence filling her ears as she closed her eyes and started to drift off. She sniffed and smelled a new scent, that of another dog. A loner, maybe? She settled back down. Loners occasionally came through, it was no big deal. But something felt off about this scent. Messed shook it off and fell uneasily asleep.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 06:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hermes | Male | Fighter | 4 | M: Isabel(direct)
As he watched the pup spin in a circle to face him she spoke and asked ¨who are you¨ in a stern tone. ¨woahhh there kiddo didn´t mean to startle you but i wanted to know if youd wanna learn some fight moves?, i heard your a total newbie¨ he said while wagging his tail ¨im sort of what youd call a pro¨ hermes said while looking into the distance. He did a circle before he sat down waiting for her response
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 06:37 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mink|F|Golden Retriever|Mother|Mentions: Hiroshi,
Mink stoped washing Hiroshi and said "I am sure the hunters will bring back something, I will make sure you have a bite or two b it for now we can just stay here. Mink called in her pups, counting them . Lisa was there at least, the pup loved exploring. Mink explained to her pups that they would have to let Hiroshi have some if their meal first as he was weaker than them. They mostly all nodded and then went off to play again . "Don't trip up any dogs!" Mink called after them. Mink sighed and relaxed by Hiroshi.

Toto|F|Italian Greyhound|Healer|Mentions: Open
Toto had been lying in the car for ages, she leaped out and hit the floor, She looked at Mink underneath the car Toto slept in and saw she had a young pup who looked weak. I need to replenish the stores soon. They were all thin but pups didn't not thrive well on little or no food. As Toto walked past dogs , she gave them a nod before looking into the trash can lid that the water was usually in . Feeling deflated and thirsty, Toto licked her lips and awaited for a chance to speak with the Alphas. She went up to them and cleared her throat "Excuse me , Petra and Rosa may I go out to collect Moss and herbs as I have a feeling some strength herbs may be needed."'

Edited at June 1, 2022 06:58 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 06:43 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darwin|M|Mutt|Hunter|Mentions: Petra + open
Darwin snapped out of his daze and ran towards Petra apologizing. "Sorry Petra, I will get on with a hunt if that is what you were going to say." Darwin was a little in shame at his body language being submissive but he knew it was probably the right time to do so. He ran to Orion and whispered "Have you got everyone ready or is there more it round up?" He licked his lips and his tail started to wag. He was proud of Orion for taking control when he spaced out.

Edited at June 1, 2022 06:48 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 06:58 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bug|M|Border Collie|10yrs|Elder|Mentions: Open
Bug yawned and went to step out of the home he had made from a rusty car door and a few spare tires. Although he missed and he fell flat in his face. He grumbled and cursed and then stood up. He looked around doing his sulking face hoping no one saw it . His tail wagged be be padded over to Darwin and Orion. "Can I come please? I promise I will try snd catch up and stay with you also I may know where to find fish and water " He barely got out of the junkyard and he needed to stretch his aching back and legs. He blinked and licked his lips. He was hoping that they would have time to go to the stream by his farm if it had not dried up. It was his only chance.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 1, 2022 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Isabel||Female||Nearing 6 months||Pup||M:Hermes
Isabel looked at him and said "Im Isabel and yes please!" She looked at him wagging her tail really fast before saying "Can you be my dad i have no family here?" She smiled at him waiting for a response
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryu||Male||Hunter||3.5||M:Atlas, Orion, Open!
Ryu had gave Atlas a glare in response to his teasing and said "Humm lets see....No cuddles for a day!" He was being serious with that. Ryu had heard what Orion said and nodded before standing and strecthing. Ryu ran his tail along Atlas face before walking off.
~~~~~~
Hiroshi||3 months||Male||Pup||M: Mink/open
Hiroshi looked at Mink which took some effort and then said "Al..right." His voice was still very shaky and didn't seem like he could travel at the moment. Hiroshi giggled softly as he saw the pups Run off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited at June 1, 2022 07:00 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 02:04 AM

Jelly

Lightbringer

Give Award
Petra/ Alpha/ 6 / mentions Toto, Darwin, Rosa and others briefly
A sigh built inside Petra, like a human machine this heat was eating at her. Toto the healer always interested her.
"of course, the hunters are just leaving, stay close to them." She gave a brief response. Simply trotting off, Darwin had her focus.
Her demeanor softened even slightly "Good, thank you. If you could start scouting for a water aswell. Once you return, I will need a few of hunters and fighters to walk a few dogs to water." A nod towards Darwin signaled she was finished with the conversation as she turned her attention to the other alpha Rosa whom, handled the strange dog situation.

"When do you think we should leave? As much as I enjoyed this camp hazard I think our time here is coming to an end. We have to get moving." Rosa was truly the only dog she showed herself to. Even despite her tone being level worry seeped through.

She nearly forgot about the heat until a burning pain was felt though her pads. She had stepped in some melting tar, not often was she reminded of the humans but somehow even after death thier messy work still affected the dogs.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 02:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner | Female | 6 | M: Willow, Rosa, Aurora, Open
+-+-+
Tinker nodded a thanks to the dog whose name was Willow. She respected her for standing up for Tinker. The other dog must be a leader, she thought to herself, she understood the pack must have it hard already. But she felt so relieved, finally she could be safe, her pups had a chance on a future. She did feel safe in the presence of Willow, and wasn't sure how to thank the dog enough.
She noticed another dog running up to them, wagging her tail. She must be a friend of Willows. Tinker smiled at her greeting and replied with "Hi, I'm Tinker."
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 04:58 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orion|Hunter|Male|M: Anora, Bug, Darwin
His ears swivelled to the sound of Darwin's voice. He flicked his gaze over to the smaller dog, "Everybody is hopefully ready," his tail wagged slowly with Darwin before he recognised another voice, eyes glancing over at the old Border Collie, "Sure. We don't have a lot of time so be quick," Orion's head lowered slightly, looking at Anora if it was alright.
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Ryu
He watched Ryu walk off. He mumbled, "Whatever," in a hushed voice. His tail began to curl around him once he decided he was going to stay in the shade just a little longer, tongue still hanging out his moth in a soft pant. There was too many dogs around for his liking, he would rather stick to one or two, definitely not three.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 06:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Anita|Foster Mother|2|Lady|M: Helem,Mink (briefly), everyone (briefly)
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Anita was drawn to the sound of voices after seeing Mink with her pups and a newcomer she left them alone deciding not to walk over and see them. Although the voices she was drawn to was not Mink or anyone she knew definitely some of the other dogs she didn't know. As she neared closer to the others she walked closer to Helem, she definitely wasn't risking losing him she couldn't lose him. All she could do was hope these other dogs where friendly and don't hurt any of them.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Helem | pup | boy | 4months | M: Anita, Mink (briefly) everyone (briefly)
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
This wasn't the best day even with his young age he definitely wasn't stupid and knew they would probably be leaving soon. Even though this wasn't the best place he still would miss it hopefully wherever they went he could learn from older healer dogs and maybe one-day become a healer. Now becoming a healer would be a dream. Talking about dreams he awoke from his little daydreaming by Anita walking closer to him he knew how protective she got and wished he could say it will be fine but how could he say that, when he didn't even know these other dogs all they could was hope they would be welcomed.
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
Link| pup | 4months | male | M: basically everyone (briefly)
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
Link ran off from his mother he ofcourse hoped that the other pup Hiroshi? He thought his name was maybe he forgot like always. He saw Mink and the other pup going off to the healer maybe who knew. He joined the other pups as they all chased and tackled one day he wanted to be the best fighter or hunter maybe a hunter but anything was good! The heat even as it cooled down with the night coming was still hot but he - ooh bug! As he ran off chasing the bug all thoughts gone, all anyone could do was hope he didn't run into anyone.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us