But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.
 Malcuth
08:33:59 Wander
I am heartbroken for my community. This is damage never seen before in my area.
 Ryujin
08:33:34 Elduin (he, Him)
-WP Click-

I need a Japanese myth or legend to name him after
 Malcuth
08:33:05 Wander
Still unable to reach my pets because of the hurricane. I'm distraught. My house thankfully is okay though. But some houses in my neighborhood are literally collapsed into the river
 Autumn's Wraith
08:30:32 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat
 Rogue Whispers
08:29:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Wander finds a flat sunny rock and enjoys a nap.

Mood: Content
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 12:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~Hunter~(Alligator)

Angel blushed at her mother's teasing. "M-Mom!" She said. She looks back at Alligator. "You looked pretty banged up earlier. Are you okay now?" She asks him. She deeply cared about him and wanted to help him if he needed.

Arctic~Fighter~(Cosmo)

Arctic stubbornly walked across across camp looking for Cosmo. As she looked for him, she tried to calm her racing heart. *Calm down Arctic, this is Cosmo we're talking about. He's one of the kindest males here.* She thought trying to calm down. She spotted Cosmo and Violet. *Come on, just talk to him.* She thought.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 06:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
He would nod knowing if he lied he would be caught. He smiled and said "Ill be okay just understand im still kinda sore" its wasnt a lie but wasnt the truth either.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Violet~

Violet spotted Arctic walking toward them. "Speaking of attractive females.." She smirked. Cosmo looked up from eating the prey. Blood dripped from his muzzle. "She's a fine lady, isn't she?" Violet said when she caught him staring. Cosmo flushed, "Could you stop?" He looked down awkwardly. Violet grinned, "awww someones flustered." Cosmo didn't speak to her; he was probably trying to hide the visible tomato red covering his face. Violet snickered, "I'm just gonna leave, y'all can speak to each other alone, I don't wanna see the two of you acting like a lovey dovey couple." Violet started to leave, "Good luck and be yourself."

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fusion-Elder-[Luna]
Fusion listened closely and the said "They are east of us...and some to the south though they are outside the forest." Fusion looked at Luna and started walking towards the sounds. Once he was there he looked around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava-Medic-[Violet]
Ava sighed and looked to see the watermint which she picked up and stored. After that Ava walked out of her den and said "Violet could you come here!" Ava the walked back into her den and sat down waiting.

Edited at May 3, 2022 12:13 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 12:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Violet
Violet perked up her ears when she heard Ava calling her name. She trotted toward the healer's den and when she got inside she saw Ava waiting expectantly. Violet sat down, "What did you need me for?"
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ava-Medic-[Violet]
Ava smiled warmly at Violet and said "Luna said you can be my apperantice and that you start tommorrow." Ava looked around and said "If things like this keep happening im gonna need all the help i can get." Ava sighed and looked at Violet saying "Do you wanna start early?"
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~Hunter~(Alligator)

Angel noses Alligator gently. "I'm so glad you're okay." She tells him relieved. She wags her tail as she noses him. She had been worried about him when she'd found him after the bear attack.

Arctic~Fighter~(Cosmo)

Arctic takes a deep breath to keep her composure. *Come on it can't be that hard, you spoke to him earlier.* She thought. She slowly approaches Cosmo. "H-Hi Cosmo." She says greeting him.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 03:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
He smiled and wagged his tail. He then nuzzles her. He would lay down and asked "Lay with me?" He would hope she would say yes to that because he was kinda cold.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 03:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~Hunter~(Alligator)

Angel smiles. "Of course." She says laying down next to him. She's careful to avoid the side where he was injured, and instead lays against his good side. "This is the best day ever." She tells him sighing happily.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 3, 2022 03:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
He would smile and curl his tail around her. He would lay his head in her fur and say "Warm..." He was tired from the day and wanted to sleep.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    38    39    40    41    42   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us