Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Sun Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|| Fox|| 14
"I should, erm, get going" muttered Ash, "Need to go pick up some food" well that was true, in a way. Her mother wasn't doing so good, she wasn't getting enough to keep them going. Ash was determined however that they wouldn't accept help.
Beau chirped to to Juno, before stumbling a little on her perch

Edited at February 20, 2022 05:24 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 20, 2022 05:42 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas/14/Teen
Lucas looked at Ash curiously, seeing a flicker of unease in her eyes. His heart went out to her, she clearly wasn't alright.
He looked at her, and made a gesture as if to say "are you sure you're okay?"
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Abel/Teen;Hunter;training/Mickey/Mentions Lucas, Irma, Ash
He pocked Irma in the ribs lightly and nodded his head towards Lucas. She roled her eyes, and went back to looking around. He watched as Lucas walked over and asked Ash if she was ok.
Irma/Teen/Chomper/Mentions Lucas, Abel, and Ash
She rolled her eyes a bit at Abel, and acted like she didn't care. But when she saw that Lucas was walking over her heart a gave a small flip. "Weird." she thought.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 11:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn| Fox | 14
Ash smiled, blushing a little, "No I'm fine" she laughed "I just need to get some food". She grinned at Lucas, thankful for his kindness and her stomach seemed to flip. "You gonna help?" She asked, looking happily at Beau, who chittered in response, excited as always
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 01:49 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Greta/71/Elder/Spirit Animal: Nevasca/Snow Leopard

Greta walked along the outskirts of the village, turning into a small lane before coming out into the main market square. She shook her head slightly and out came Nevasva (Neve), her spirit animal. The tattoo on her neck of Neve rippled slightly as she appeared.

They walked through the stalls, side by side until they came upon her grandson, Lucas, and some of the other teenagers.

Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Abel Tail/Teen/hunter/Mickey/mentions Greta.
He saw Greta and gave a small nod, then going back to the meat. Picking which ones to sell or keep.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn||14||Teen
Ash nodded to Greta before backing away and walking deeper into the market. "You ready?" She asked Beau who nuzzled her in response. "Go get'em then, Swiper" grinned Ash and Beau scampered down her body and off into the crowd.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 02:14 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas/14/Teen/Juno/Mare
Lucas watched Ash with a slightly confused expression as she left. Sighing, he turned around and saw Greta coming towards him. "Hi Nan!" He exclaimed. Immediately Juno spun around, greeting Nevasca with a joyful whinny and bending down to sniff her friends nose.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aislinn|14|Teen
Ash wove through the stalls, as she passed a vegetable stall she slipped a couple of carrots into a bag slung on her shoulder. At the next, she snuck a steak and the next some potatoes, that should do her Mum tonight. To make sure that they'd have enough she stole some cakes off another stand and waited at the other edge of the market for Beau.
Tir Na Beatha || Spirit Animal || RP threadFebruary 21, 2022 02:47 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Greta/71/Elder
Greta ambled over to Lucas, urgently whispering in his ear.
"Lucas, take this to Ash, her mother is ill, she needs all the help she can get. It was written in the stars last night."
She shoved a large pie into his hands and a loaf of bread, before shoving him off down the lane towards where Ash had disappeared.
Lucas/14/Teen
He listened intently to his Nan and quickly ran off after being shoved down the cobbled street. He whistled and at once Juno was beside him. Keeping a hold of the food he leaped onto her back and raced down towards where Ash's house was, where her sickly mother would be, and hopefully Ash too.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us