New poll *^*
 Blood lust tide
11:28:00 BewareWhoYouTrust
Star
Got same white named white trash 🤣
 AshesAndStarlight
11:25:45 Star/Ash/Ashes
Stargazer

Haha whoops. He looks albino to be fair?
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:25 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! Almost 7 days of Wolflocke!
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack
 Leafpool
11:04:02 Leaf she/her
Hi cat!
 Bobcat
11:01:15 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Hold on what?!
 Stygian Forest
11:01:08 
Vox

Hello!
 Amygdala
11:00:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Spirited away

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 04:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arctic~Fighter~(Alligator)

Arctic looks at him. He still looks pretty sore. "I'm sure she'll appreciate that. Are you sure you're okay to walk yet though?" She answers. She considered trying to walk enough to find Cosmo.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Night, Voltage]
Bandit looked at Night with wide eyes of interest. "That sounds nice and serene, we can move there once we howl at the midnight moon." Bandit said looking back at the sky, it was darkening fast. Bandit wagged his tail rubbing it against the grass and dirt. Bandit rubbed his nose with his paw when he felt a bug land on it. It wandered up into his nose. Luckily Bandit sneezed it out a few seconds later. "Dang bug!" He growled after he sneezed.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
He laughed and said "You good? If so imma go get water if you wanna come?" he got up and waited.
-
Alligator
"Im sure" he lied. He then walked out looking for angel but had no clue where she was. So he started calling her name hoping to see if she repsonds.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 05:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Addy|F|5|Loner|M: Open!
Addy walked back to her den, the deer still in the hole she'd buried it in. She needed to find another place to go before night. This den was a bit too small for her and was only temporary after all. She wanted a place by the river as well and this den would be a good place to store her food. Addy followed the river, hoping to find a den. If not, she would have to make a den in the ground, almost like a burrow but without the tunnels and shape. She would have plenty of room in the den but a small hole to get out of so it could be covered by a rock or anything really. She didn't want to take it too far down the river or too far from this pack. Although she didn't like the pack wolves, she had to admit, they did keep most of the predators away and this forest fairly safe.
Then, she noticed a shiny thing glistening in the river. She picked it up with her mouth and put it on the dirt. It was circular around the object and had an almost gold shine to it. Addy smiled. "A treasure. Cool. I don't know where it came from but it's mine now." Addy said to herself, carrying the object in her mouth. It was quite small and she kept it in between her teeth, careful not to swallow it.
She sat down. Here. This is where my den will be. She thought, marking the dirt with her paw. She set the object on the ground behind her and started digging, listening for anything that may have been watching her.

Edited at May 2, 2022 05:19 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 06:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arctic~Fighter~(Open)

Arctic watches Alligator leave. She sees that he'd still in a lot of pain, but doesn't argue or stop or stop him. *He's a strong wolf, and he deserves to see his love.* She thought. When he was gone, she slowly got up. She decided to try to find Cosmo.

Angel~Hunter~(Silver, Alligator)

Angel's ears twitched suddenlly at the sound of her name. Was that Alligator? Her tail wagged uncontrollably. She put a paw on her tail to keep it still. Now might be a good time to introduce him to her mother. She calls back to him.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 06:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
He hears her and walks towards her. He smiled and wagged his tail. He looked at sliver and said " Who is this?" he polietly smiled at sliver.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 06:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fusion-Elder-[Luna]
Fusion sat down next to Luna and said "I remember when they had first started training your mom was climbing a tree as she was she fell out of it which she was scolded but she still did it more." Fusion sighed at the memory. Fusion the asked what types would you like to hear tho?"
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~Hunter~(Silver,Alligator)

Angel smiles at Alligator. "This is my mother, Silver." She tells him introducing the two. "Mom, this is Alligator. He saved me earlier." She adds.

Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
"Its no big deal. I did what any wolf would have done" he said honesty. He then said "Its also nice to meet the mother of .." he paused and thinks and gave a smile "The one i intend to be my mate" he blushed and wagged his tail.
Enchanted Fate (Play)May 2, 2022 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna~
Luna looked at Fusion, listening to how her mother got in trouble for climbing trees. A small chuckle escaped her before she sighed. "I would be happy to hear anything" she replied. "Nobody seems to want to talk about them unless it's how great they were, and it makes me feel like I would never match how they were with the pack."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    35    36    37    38    39   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us