06:26:48 Star/Bloss
Hey Mag!
 Magnus Bane
06:26:22 Mag/Maggy
Hey:)
 technoblade
06:26:16 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

I may just spend 2 apples to breed a pup one of my girls so i have pups right when FMC starts
 Amygdala
06:25:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Dabbath
Hi XD
 Zeraphia
06:24:11 Spooky Vah
Holy catfish

This lady

-WP Click-
 Willow Creek
06:23:45 
Damn. On my knees begging 1578 not to go into labor until 10 pm
 Amygdala
06:23:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Oh right you said you are over until spring XD

Well i have a litter coming up tomorrow so i can let you have some ;)
 Sabbath
06:23:06 Rook
Willow
Yep
 Willow Creek
06:22:54 

If pups were born at 11 pm tonight would they still age at 12 am?
 technoblade
06:22:41 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i mean for spring 1
 ST4RB10SS0M
06:22:40 Star/Bloss
Hey chat!
 Amygdala
06:20:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 2 lol...want one XD
 technoblade
06:20:20 Lil Techy | Techno
sad to not have any pups to train
 Amygdala
06:19:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Spring 1 FMC is the best. I am going all out in hunting. I hope i can make it to top 5 this time
 Old Money
06:17:07 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I'm also looking for roleplay partners, pm me <3 I'd love to do a victorian styled plot!
 Purgatory
06:15:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Good thing you reminded me I probably would've passed out after Oktoberfest 'nd forgot to howl
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
...I totally forgot FMC was starting
 technoblade
06:14:21 Lil Techy | Techno
excited for fmc starting tonight
 Sassy Otaku
06:14:03 Chuuya/Ruggie
Amy
Maybe, but I need to do it while I have the motivation :') It won't stay for long
 Amygdala
06:13:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chuuya
Wouldn't it be better to wait for spring? There will be more prey

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : 0
Black Bear : -1
Margay : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   22 

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 3, 2024 06:20 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M: Open, Alpine
Since Alpine walked away he noticed he was in the wrong he felt a little guilty but still stood tall. He walked up to Alpine following him down to the river apparently. Once Alpine stopped he did to. "Sorry I noticed I was in the wrong we are setting up patrols and hunting which do you wanna go on I do wanna talk to you later though."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 3, 2024 06:59 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|1 year|F|heir|M: Alpine, Rowan (both indirectly) OPEN
Huo couldn't help but feel sorry for Alpine. Temper or not, Rowan didn't have much of a reason to snap that much. Huo glanced at where the prey was normally stored. Alpine was right about one thing. Some hunting patrols should be sent out soon. When Rowan had went off in the direction of Alpine, Huo hoped it wasn't to tell him off further. Huo briefly wondered what had gotten Rowan so chalked up, but decided not to stray on it. She took a brief walk around camp, seeing who else was up.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 3, 2024 07:18 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Pierce, Scarlet, Ember, Huo, Demeter, Arrow
He left Alpine to sort out the issue and decided to go back up to the main base to start on the Patrols and Hunting party's he went up to his mate and said" I think that Demeter, Huo and Scarlet are going on patrols around the base and Ember and Pierce will go hunting. Is that fine?" He thought that would be a pretty good idea since Scarlet is our strongest Fighter and Pierce is our Strongest Hunter.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 3, 2024 08:51 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | Female | Alpha Female | M: Rowan
"I wouldn't mind going hunting with Pierce and Ember, though I don't know if I should stay in camp and continue thinking on who should be sent at the ceremony." The worryness in her voice was hard to miss. She was afraid one of her beloved pups would have to be sent to "wander".
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 3, 2024 08:55 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Arrow
"Hey you good today you seem a little off?" The only person he I loving to or nice to is his children and his mate." I... Sorry if I am a little more off today just more of the regular nightmares but they are getting worse."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 3, 2024 09:03 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | Female | Alpha Female | M: Rowan
"I guess I'm a little off... Only because I'm starting to realize the ceremony is coming quicker than I thought. And I'm worried that we will have to pick either Hou or Ember to- to leave." She sat down on the grass, dipping her head low until she was lyingon the ground with her muzzle in her paws, her scar just barely visible across her eye.

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 05:04 AM

Nueva

Lightbringer

Give Award

Demeter | Female | Fighter | Open

Demeter awoke from the loud chirping of birds and the sunlight shining into the den. Before she opened her eyes she wondered if anyone else was awake before her. She opened her tired eyes and rolled on her back to stretch. As Demeter stretched her front paws over her chin and eventually past her head she opened her mouth showcasing her large knife-like teeth she then let a breathy yawn come from out of her. I stood up on my paws moving one leg after the other to get out of my den, *hmm maybe I should go on a walk before everyone else wakes up* I thought to myself. I softly trotted out of my den, my paws hitting the hard ground with each step.

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 06:26 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | Female | Alpha Female | M: Rowan, Demeter, Huo, Scarlet
"Demeter, where are you going? Aren't you going to wait for Huo and Scarlet to go on patrol? Rowan assigned you to one, if you didn't hear." She said as she watched Demeter starting to trot towards the entrance of the base.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 06:43 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ember⇑Female⇑Heir⇑M: Rowan, Alpine
Ember didn't really notice what was going around her true she heard shouting, she didn't mean to be mean but it was probably her fathers fault so she let her parents deal with it. Ember was in her own little world looking around, her father came up and finally announced the hunting and patrols, yes finally she got to go on a hunt she'd try her best she wondered what she would be hunting.
-
She got up and decided to go for a drink at the river as she still had a bit of time as some other wolves were sleeping. She walked sluggishly down to the river, today wasn't her best day as she had woke up hearing a noise last night and couldn't get back to sleep. Other wolves better not anger her because she wasn't in the mood, she got to the river and saw Alpine she shouted "Hey!" She looked a bit upset, Ember crouched down by the bank really hoping not to fall in and drank the water. It was really cool and woke her up but still if she was provoked she couldn't stop herself.
-
Ember got up and turned away but she must of missed her footing and stumbled into the river, of course it would be her today of all days when she finally got to go on a hunt. Luckily it wasn't that deep as the water line was only up to just below her chest but still she was really angry and shouted "Curse you River!" She got out angry as ever and stomped of to camp.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:04 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|F|Heir|M: Scarlett (indirectly) Arrow (directly) Demeter (indirectly)
Huo was waiting for her patrol when she saw Demeter heading out and Arrow stopping her. Huo wondered if Demeter had been going out without her and Scarlett, but her attention wavered back to the camp. Scarlett hadn't come yet and Huo guessed she could understand if Demeter was a bit impatient. She paced on her paw to Arrow. "Do you know when we can set out?" Huo bowed her head respectfully, recognizing her mother's rank as alpha female. She hoped her question didn't bother Arrow too much.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us