02:50:55 Rook
oh yea, he is super swagged out now :>
-WP Click-
 Revelry
02:48:29 Rev
Oh, wait. We have a wiki now
 Revelry
02:47:26 Rev
At what level does cougars start to show in the desert?
 starmutt
02:44:28 marsh | they/it
anyways bedtime 💤

when i log on my quest tab better be fixed
-Click-
 starmutt
02:38:22 marsh | they/it
i dont know if its just 3105 ignoring the all the 200+ dom SVs i have?? maybe it just adds on??
not gonna test it of course
 Caeruleum
02:37:42 Cae, Blue
Thats just awful what the hell 😭
 starmutt
02:37:02 marsh | they/it
it was 1900 yesterday when the news post went up
and now its 3105

10% of my current dom LOL
 Caeruleum
02:34:25 Cae, Blue
Wait, hold on, i forgot you have a big den as well. Just 1900???

Anxiety, happy to help with quests ^^
 distant-screams
02:34:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
any name ideas for this cutie?
 starmutt
02:34:04 marsh | they/it
yeah it dropped from 16k down to 3k dominance its weird
wish it shows the math so i know whats wrong with it loll
 Anxiety
02:33:22 ancient as hell
good fight, Cae ♥
 Caeruleum
02:31:45 Cae, Blue
It used to be 18k for me, now its 17k :(
 starmutt
02:30:11 marsh | they/it
@Cae
lol its showing up as 1900 for me
 Caeruleum
02:29:51 Cae, Blue
Excluding 200+ dom wolves, i thought stagger would give more dom as 250s would be left alone, and other 0-1 dom wolves would get it, but its actually less? 🤨
 distant-screams
02:18:53 katy | beetle
eee i get to draw a mummy cat for halloween ^^ this'll be fun
 Anxiety
02:18:17 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? I need a win for a quest :')
 Revelry
02:16:01 Rev
I need a gold crown gear
 Disturbing Mushroom
02:11:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
My little brother and i share a room and hes asleep, but i very clearly heard him say, "How bout window? How bout-" and then he was silent again lol
 distant-screams
02:09:26 katy | beetle
ok haha, arrax will receive the fancy new dye ^^
 Arachne
02:08:58 Ara/Kat
Katy
yesss!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Caiman : +1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 28, 2022 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moros || Delta || M: Flame, Alligator, and Angel
Moros nodded to Flame. He had a respect for the female that he didn't have for many others. He wasn't any Hunter but if fish were the only prey that did not get the infection then it was going to be their safest option. He stayed silent though watching Angle moon over Alligator and awaited to see what the beta would say to Flames suggestion.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 28, 2022 10:43 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Chinook || Beta || M: Moros, Flame, Others

The beta listened carefully as the situation was explained. His eyes narrowed in thought, words running through his ears and into his brain where they circulated and were picked apart. Moros' question caught his ears and he took another moment. There were several things that could work, including having himself or a fire-ability wolf burn their current pile and have everyone start anew. However, there was no prey that could not-- fish.

The watery scent hit his senses just as Flame reentered camp holding a slimy creature. Her offering, as well as her explanation, caused a synapse to suddenly connect within Chinook's mind. "Oh, Flame, you are a genius. Yes, please; take your pick of hunters, fighters, scouts -- whoever you think will have the best chances at fishing -- and teach them some basics. Moros, we have only ever seen warm blooded creatures like ourselves catch the disease. While it is not conventional, nor is it the most appetizing, I want our hunters informed that we will be working to catch everything else: fish, frogs, snakes, birds -- but I want us all to steer away from other mammals for now.

"This could help with the issue of our borders being pressured by outside wolves as well. They will not want to hunt what prey is here because of the disease, and thus will be easier to push away. I have yet to meet an outside wolf who has survived once contracting the disease. Moros, as you are in charge of the fighters, please make them aware of this once they all return. If they can, perhaps the rabid prey can be pushed towards those territory hot spots."

Perhaps they would only need to deal with the hunters after all.

Kirik || Scout || M: Other Scouts

"Are we all ready?" the sandy female asked, looking around her. The commotion between other wolves continued, and Kirik worried that they would never make it out of camp before Armageddon. Half joking and half as a means of pushing for them all to leave, she added, "The potential mountain den sites won't discover themselves."

She could tell Duchess was on edge; Kirik made a mental note to stay off her tail for the next while. Her gaze traveled to Nala, her sister, and then wandered to the healer's den where a few other wolves had gathered. What a day.

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 01:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~Hunter~ (Alligator, others)

Angel was conflicted. Lure the rabid animals to the loners? She knew how dangerous the foaming mouth disease infected animals were. She had seen that first hand when the Coyote attacked her. She had almost not gotten away. The thought of defenseless wolves being attacked and infected frightened her.

She looked at the ground. She knew she'd have to put aside those thoughts and concerns. *This is for the pack. I must remember that this is to keep them strong.* She thought guiltily. She knew such thoughts could be considered disloyalty, and she'd seen what happened to Tulip. But one more worry came to mind. *What if the rouges get infected and attack us!? We might have powers but we're not invincible.* She thought fearfully.

Edited at April 29, 2022 01:32 AM by MidnightMoon9521
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 08:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kanok|F|3.5|Scout|M: Nala, Duches, Scout
Kanok ran over to her friend after listening to the others about the foaming mouth disease. She sat by Nala and Duches, waiting for Scout so they could start scouting the territory.
Scout|M|3|Scout|M: Nala, Duches, Kanok
Scout ran over to the females, happy to be a scout. At times he wondered why his mother had named him this but he was fine with the name. He was excited to scout today, although there was a new disease that he was a bit nervous about. He sat by the lead scout, Duches, and waited for the scout to start.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 09:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Duches~ [Scout, Kirik, Kanok, Nala]
Duches was relieved when the scout's arrived at the group. Although Duches was still tense from all that has happened today and the need to move camp, she was happy to get out of camp for a while. "Okay scouts, we have to look for a new possible camp. As we all know humans are making their way closer to our camp every day, we can't let that happen. So today we will look South for a new camp and possibly some new herb supplies for our healer." Duches had announced with a stern tone. Duches stood up and with a flick of her ears she signaled the scouting group to follow her, she led the group out of camp and headed South in search of new herb supplies and a new camp.

Sabre~ [Packmates, Sky?, Open!]

When Sabre realized nobody was listening to him, he flattened his ears down and walked over to the elder's burrow. Sabre kept his head down, he did this so if he ran into something he would not hurt his nose. "I am useless to this pack." he sighed as he sat down, facing the forest. Sabre knew he was of no use to the pack, he was just one more mouth to feed. Ever since he went blind he felt a sense of uselessness, Sabre used to be a great hunter of fish and other animals too. But now he just stays in camp listening to wolves go about their lives. The only thing that keeps him going is Sky, Sabre has come to like Sky. She is nice and sweet to him, Sabre has grown a little crush on her but can never show it because who would fall in love with a wolf who is blind. Sabre shook his head to clear his mind, of all the thoughts that were swirling in there.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 09:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
He saw sabre left and he followed. "Hey you okay?" he asked as he sat down. "I know they dont listen but i have an idea for you to help!" He then got up "Since you went blind can you hear better than before and is your smell better as well?" He started to get excited "If they did you could smell for the disease and help ffind prey! You could also fish by using your hearing!"
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 09:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | M: Chinook, Moros, Angel, Alligator, Sabre
Flame gave the beta a smile as it seemed to click with him. She blinked, looking around camp before saying, "I'll take Alligator and Angel for now. Moros, you are welcome to join us." Flame got up before turning to where the hunters were, dipping her head, "Meet me at the entrance when you are ready. I'm going to check in with Luna and maybe gather a few more. If you know somebody who is fast and patient, bring them along." Once she had done that, she walked over to Luna's den before sitting down in front of the opening. She wouldn't go in unless she was invited. And there was no reason to be invited for this reason.

"I'm taking a small patrol down to the river. The river is full of fish, which can not contract the disease. The disease has a tendency to go after warm-blooded creatures so Beta is setting up patrols for cold-blooded creatures and birds. If you would like to come fish with us, we will be upstream from the lake." Flame finished her report before walking over to the elder's den. She found Sabre inside and shuffled her paws so he knew she was there. "I'm taking a patrol down to the river. If you want me to, I can teach you how to fish." She smiled even though she knew he couldn't see it, "Fishing isn't all about seeing and with your senses, I believe it would work for you." She said before blinking, waiting for his answer.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 09:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabre~ [Alligator, open!]
While Sabre was moping he heard Alligator walk up to him. "Well, I just feel like I am useless ever since I went blind," he answered. Sabre faced Alligator as he was talking about Sabre's senses. "Well, I used to hunt for the pack, I have a keen sense of smell and my hearing is very well," Sabre answered, "I guess I could help, but I am blind I won't be able to see where I am going."

Sabre heard the shuffle of Flame, she asked him if he would fish with the group. "I already know how to fish, I guess I can help the pack out," he said getting up and following Flame and Alligator.

Edited at April 29, 2022 09:29 AM by Duskfall
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 09:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alligator
"I can help lead you!" he said with a smile. He then dipped his head at flame showing respect for them. "thats what i said flame!" he wagged his tail with joy. He then sat down to see what Sabre says.
-
Night
He left bandit to go hunt paying respect to voltage. He then went to the river. He went fishing and was catching alot a fish. Once he had 5 fish he stopped and licked his fur dry. He then dug under a tree and put the fish there hoping to lead someone or something there to see if they have the foaming thing and see which way they came from.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 29, 2022 11:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nala-Scout-[Scouting group]
Nala followed Duches out of camp. As she did she wondered about everything that had already happened today. Nala looked around keeping an eye out for anything as they headed South. She thought Are we gonna go passed the boders?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voltage-Loner-[Night and Bandit]
Voltage fiugered this would happen and there was a main reason him and his brother where Loners. Voltage walked up to him and laid down next to him. He watched as another came out of the bushes and didn't say anything. Voltage was glad his brother was asleep. Voltage watched as Night left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fusion-Elder-[Luna]
Fusion had watched everything unfold but it hadn't been new to him. Fusion decided to talk to Luna he was the one who had watched her parents grow up some. Fusion trotted to Luna's den and said "Can i come in Luna?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us