Amygdala
03:13:20 Amy
God*
Empty*
But*

I need help😅
 Amygdala
03:12:47 Amy
I swear to got...the store was completely emty the last 30 minutes bit as soon as i start eating people show up
 Feiella
02:57:35 Fei the writer
Poll
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:53:04 Amy
Fei
Oh no poor shark...he/she deserves a bunch of treats after XD

Says the expert
-Click-
 Feiella
02:50:54 Fei the writer
just waiting for her dinner time
 Feiella
02:50:14 Fei the writer
Amy
Nope. I'm going to apply treatment >:D
 Amygdala
02:49:10 Amy
Fei
Oh no poor shark...is it a vet trip?
 Feiella
02:48:32 Fei the writer
I'm soon going to have my shark hate me
 Amygdala
02:47:20 Amy
Oh well i just got 2 more bones from wolf party😅
 Amygdala
02:46:20 Amy
Crystal
I mean you don't get the 5 extra moves XD

But i see your point
 Amygdala
02:45:50 Amy
Cloud
You can run but you can never escape wolf party
 Crystal Pines
02:44:56 Phoenix
Run cloud run 😂
 Amygdala
02:44:41 Amy
Dance
No problem we are always happy to help <3
 Crystal Pines
02:44:39 Phoenix
I still wonder about the point of negative vitals. Like it does say in explore that they're afraid of the weather, but they never actually do anything about it
 CloudGazer
02:44:24 
ok i need to go to bed before i find myself back in wolfparty
 Amygdala
02:44:19 Amy
Group nap!

Mood: Exhausted

After exploring the last 2 hours this semms fitting XD
 Feiella
02:42:47 Fei the writer
Dance
we are happy to help :)
 Danceofwolves
02:40:42 Dance, tango
Amy
Ohhh okay

Thanks everyone for being my teachers lol:')
 Amygdala
02:39:48 Amy
Dance
If the weather is right positive vitals can give you +5 moves in explore sometimes
 CloudGazer
02:39:46 
this is my fav wolf i have right now but we shall see what pups i get with my ladies it might change.
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Caiman : -2
Jaguar : +3
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 11

Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 01:36 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kai | Male | 3 yrs | Pack | Other | M: Open

Kai wakes up kinda slugish and tired and picked up a scent of loners. He kept himself low to the ground and slowly creeped towards the loners near by he jumped out scareing them He just sat there stareing takeing note they were both female one A german shepherd the other a border collie

He asked in a rough but gentle tone ' what are you ladies doing out here? your very close to my packs borders ' he'd sit down and scratch an itch by his ear then looked at the door knowing how to get food here he'd paw at the door tilt his head and look at the human who give him a tray of bread that was stale ' here you guy need this more then I do ' He'd got up and turned to leave and jumpped over a fence back into his pack's territory

Edited at May 5, 2024 01:41 PM by The Shadows of Dawn
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 02:20 PM

Thundering Embers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valentina | F | Lone Dog | M: Trixie, Kai
Valentina looked at the male being handed some bread, as quick as she could she grabbed a small peace that he had dropped and ran of a few streets back to her territory. She quickly ate it so no other animals took it and saw a shadow on the other side of the fence moving, she knew it was a male dog by the scent but she couldn't tell who because it was a new one.
-
Wait she could smell more! Was it a new pack that had moved in? She smelt a familiar scent but she couldn't tell who, she marked her territory as a warning and did a little patrol of the borders marking as she went. She came back to her den and crawled and went to sleep.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 02:38 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kai | M | Pack: Other | M: Val &trixie
Kai saw where she ran followed her her made sure to bring the bread to his pack and took his share of food and followed where the one Loner when when he get there he lightly nudged her and gave her his food

' Hey umm sorry I ran off so fast I'm Kai '
He tried his best to befriendly and not intimadting he was very sweet unlike other pack dogs he was differnt his scent smelled of other dog but not as much almost like he distanced hiself from them

Edited at May 5, 2024 02:44 PM by The Shadows of Dawn
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 03:25 PM

Thundering Embers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valentina | F | Lone Dog | M: Kai
Valentina woke up suddenly to a male, it was the same male from before. She got up quickly and with her tail up she growled, "What are you doing on my territory?! Did you even notice?!" She slowly moved towards him backing him up waiting for a response. What was he doing here?
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 03:34 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kai | M | Pack | M:Val
" woah woah calm down miss I just followed you to give you this- " he'd lightly droped a small turkey for her he was trying to make friends with her "if you want me to leave I can " he lowers his head to say sorry for waking her up.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 03:46 PM

Thundering Embers

Darkseeker

Give Award
She didn't expect him to be nice, she always had her guard up because of her past. "Oh uh thank you" She was surprised he gave her food and even more surprised that he followed her without her knowing, she kind of admired him for that. "No you can stay" She invited him to lay down with her and share the turkey. "What's your name?" she started of with a simple question hoping to find out if he knew what was happening on the other side of the fence.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 03:57 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kai |M| Pack other| M:Val

" im Kai what is your name " He saw a raccoon trying take the turkey and let out a very low and deep growl. He would watch the raccon run off in the night " I have never really had a soft spot for raccoons " Kai noses around the dumpter and finds a nice and soft rug " Hey look at that a rug these make nice beds "
Kai would lay down near her but far enough where she had her repected space
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 04:41 PM

Thundering Embers

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I am Valentina, are you alone or do you have a pack?" Valentina finished the turkey and got up to her den. She could still see him but he could only see her shadow and her face, trying not to fall asleep she waited for him to answer.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 05:21 PM

Noricai

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rye |M|Pack Beta| M: Kai & Valentina
He woke up with chills from the rain, it had seeped into his coat and belly turning it ashy and grey from the dirty street. Eventually he decided to move around as it helped warm himself up like a good distraction from the creeping cold. After some time of wandering the packs new main street he noticed only Kai had strayed away while everyone was still waking, curious and suspicious he followed the scent trail for about a quater mile before his ears perked at a distant growl. Keeping to the allyway shadows he peered around the corner of the bakery, his belly and neck held low to the ground as he took in the surroundings.
Just then he could cleary see Kai speaking with a loner with some distance between them, he couldn't reconize the she-dog but for some reason she sounded eerily familar to him. Rye shook the nostalgic feeling backing off from the two momentairly but the thought of him sharing precious food with some stranger?!' it egged him on in a way that angered him. His tail wagged once drooping to the side as he sat patiently just out of sight hoping to give Kai a shock when he passes by him unspuspectingly.

Edited at May 5, 2024 05:29 PM by Noricai
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 5, 2024 05:50 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kai |M| Pack |M: Rye and Val

" thats a very beautiful name " Kai would spot Rye " Excuse me for a second Valentina " Kai walked slowly to Rye with his head high " need something Rye- "
he really didn't want to cause trouble but he would fight if needed he never really liked when Rye would get up in his business Kai kept his stance tall and just gave a look of annoyance. " if you don't need anything go scout for food I already did my share of scouting I got 3 pounds of bread for the pack i don't see why Can't share my portion of my food with loners "

Edited at May 5, 2024 05:54 PM by The Shadows of Dawn

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 11

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us