It'll be for a male custom but probably in the alpha female pose
 The Sigma
01:09:07 Leon, Sigma
Emmet

I can try to help also! :)
 Voxtexy
01:08:33 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Were you hoping for male or female designs?

I'm sure they can work both ways, but I just wanna make sure I have 'em set for whatever gender you're wantin' 'em to be!
 Continental Wolves
01:07:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Please e,e
I can design greyscale no problem but brownscale is the death of me
 starmutt
01:06:22 marsh | they/it
emphasize on kinda lol

@dojeje
paws might look better facing forward? its honestly pretty cute right now
 Continental Wolves
01:05:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Leon
I believe its only for a month that has an event and Eve doesn't know what pelt should be released for that months event
 Voxtexy
01:05:33 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
I have a few brownscale customs that somehow work with it. I could link 'em to you :>
 starmutt
01:04:45 marsh | they/it
oh wait exclusive pelt designs. those are kinda monthly. misread thought you meant the boost ones lol
 DojejeTheWolf
01:04:12 Dojeje
How do I fix this?
-Click-
 starmutt
01:04:08 marsh | they/it
nah they're sporadic. i only know of the infatuation (February) and the gaelic blood one lol so thats like. 2 out of 12 months
 The Sigma
01:03:13 Leon, Sigma
Chat question:

Do they hold exclusive pelt designs every month? And how come I keep missing out on these chances ToT
 Continental Wolves
01:00:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
You should come up with a nice custom design for me with a wolverine base, every time I try to make one it looks ugly e,e
 That Grape Guy
01:00:36 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
its 2 am for me I should be sleeping
 Voxtexy
12:59:02 Vox, Corey
Yepp, Spectre definitely works for some of my existing customs lol
 Voxtexy
12:58:21 Vox, Corey
I have so many custom designs saved, I bet I have a few that can work with both of them xD

Might even work for one of my current customs honestly
 The Sigma
12:54:10 Leon, Sigma
Both look really cool, I already have a custom ready for the Spectre pelt LMAO
 starmutt
12:53:27 marsh | they/it
Names might get changed. Hopefully second one gets changed.

One of them was gonna get changed to Spectre i think.
 The Sigma
12:52:49 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Oh, ok lol

I just checked and the name should be hellhound
 Voxtexy
12:52:30 Vox, Corey
I mean, the design does have a name but I'm not sure if the boost will be called that, and Eve said it'd be subject to change.

We'll find out soon though, since October is right around the corner
 Voxtexy
12:51:41 Vox, Corey
We didn't get told what the name is or what it'll do.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +2
Black Bear : +5
Brown Bear : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 07:31 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crystal || F || Loner || Fox || M: Open
-
"I know that!" I stalk off to go hunt, keeping listening in case either went to my den. A mouse scurrys close to the wall. I leap and pounce and bite, but the mouse escapes. My tummy grumbles. I chase after it and keep trying until it clambers into a hole. "Dog droppings" I mutter under my breath. I sniff around for some more prey. None.

Edited at April 12, 2024 07:45 AM by Bobcat
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 07:50 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Hunter/M: Crystal
His heart leaped as he heard Wander, but he knew that they both had to pretend. "Fox. I am not even very far off of my territory. I would recommend, for your safety, that you DON'T BOTHER INNOCENT DOGS!" He snarled furiously, even glaring at Wander. "And you, are all you stray mutts this nosy?" He pressed his ears back. "But fine. I'll leave you and your stupid little den alone." He straightened up and walked away, his tail swishing arrogantly in the fox's face. He doubled back after a second, sitting down at he and Wander's meeting place. He started grooming himself, angry that they would only get a few minutes to talk before he had to go back to the pack. That fox had messed up his entire morning!

Edited at April 12, 2024 07:52 AM by Broken Rivers of Ice
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 07:58 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
Grumble. I find a old corpse of a rat. I drag it back to my den. It smells of acid. Snuffling through the scent fur, I eat until my stomach quiets. I should not have messed with that dog. But, my den. I watch Sparrowhawk and Wander hang out and sit there wondering. Why are THEY together. A pack dog and a stray. I yawn and curl up. I think the acid is getting to my head. I want to go find water, but, sleepy. My tongue burns from the air. I see a crack in the pavement and sink lower into my den. Dash...

Edited at April 12, 2024 08:02 AM by Bobcat
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:05 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daisy/F/Hunter/M: Sparrowhawk, Wander, Crystal
Daisy picked up the sound of Sparrowhawk fighting with two other animals. She ran over tail bristling ready to defend her packmate. She saw two animals, a fox and a wolf she didn't recognise.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:05 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore

Edited at April 12, 2024 08:07 AM by Graywing
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:09 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Falcon/F/Mother/M: Open
She woke up, groaning. This den got cold when there was no one to share it. She curled up again, trying to decide whether to actually get up or not. Ow. That paw was sore. She got up, shaking herself to wake up more, and skipped out of the den into camp. She was hungry, and sniffed hopefully at the food pile, but she had to wait for either the alphas or betas.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:14 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I watch Daisy stand there looking at Sparrowhawk and Wander. I crawl out of my den and creep over. "Hello, who are you?" I say even though I know. I just need to get my mind of Dash. I sit next to her and look up. I flick my ear and attempt to smile. I am not that good at this.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:28 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander/F/Loner/M: Crystal, Sparrowhawk (Ind.)
Wander nodded as her mate lied. He had to, to keep their secret safe. It was hard to be mates when she was a loner and he was a pack member. She crouched as he walked away. She wished that Crystal hadn't ruined the morning. She wanted to tell Sparrowhawk that she was thinking about moving into the pack.
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:37 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/M/Hunter/M: Wander
He pawed the ground, waiting for her. He only had a few more minutes that he could wait. She needed to be here now. He scratched his ear, then got up, stretching his long legs carefully. He didn't want to be sore for a hunt. He sighed, his long tail drooping. Maybe she wasn't coming. He sat back down, deciding to wait for just one more minute.

Edited at April 12, 2024 08:38 AM by Broken Rivers of Ice
Darkened World | RP ThreadApril 12, 2024 08:40 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander/F/Loner/M: Sparrowhawk
Wander trotted over to her mate. "So sorry about Crystal. She hates everybody." She nuzzled his neck. "How are you?" She sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us