Duds being pretty but still being duds is a special kind of pain
 Existence
03:44:36 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Why'd you have to be pretty ;-;
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Cougar : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 02:57 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
The first thing that any wolf, young or old, would notice upon waking up was the whistling of the birds. Not the crisp morning air, not the slowly diminishing presence of snow, the birds.
The wolves were so used to the silence of the winters, save for the seemingly endless winds, that they always had a hard time getting used to the singing of birds in early spring. Birds. It sounded almost ridiculous, but they all missed the lovely sounds that spring brought with its arrival.
That was, of course, one of the few things the entire pack could agree on.
It didn't take long for wolves to begin stirring awake following the abrupt but welcomed symphony of the birds. As expected, the alphas and the betas were on their feet quicker than most could even gather up the strength to climb out of their cozy nests - and with the awakening of the pack's leaders, the pack members were forced out of their warm den as well.
Even from the far end of camp, any wolf with ears could hear the alphas organizing morning patrols - typically consisting of at least three to four wolves sent on morning patrol, and a varied number of other wolves directed to different areas of the territory to hunt enough prey before the pups began to complain of hunger.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:05 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cascade | F | Heir | M: Open!
-
Cascade opened her eyes for a moment as she woke up only to close them immediately as the sun's rays glared into her eyes. She groaned a little bit. It felt like she had hardly even gotten to sleep and yet she already had to wake up. She blinked for a few moments, allowing herself to adjust to the light. She glanced around, seeing that she was one of the first of the juveniles to wake up.
Cascade quietly got up, leaving the den and stretching near the entrance. Upon doing this, she became aware of the dryness of her throat. She then headed over to a small area of water in the camp. She crouched down, taking in large mouthfulls as the water soothed her achy throat.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:06 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Arrow began to here the birds chirping, she knew that she didn't want to, but had to wake. She slowly opened her eyes, and turning her head, was shocked by how bright the sun was shining at the hour. She took a stretch, and, silently made her way out of the den. Once out side, she lay on the ground, feeling the slow-moving breeze slightly rustle her fur as she waited for the day ahead.

Edited at January 9, 2024 03:30 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:12 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
As the pack members were being sorted, Silence finally bothered to open her eyes. The pack member's den was mostly empty, save for Echo, who glanced around before trotting out of the den, and Fracture, who was still fast asleep - poor Fracture. No one, not even the alphas, had bothered to wake him up, after he'd gotten too excited last night and did a bit too much exploring.
Silence closed her eyes again. Morning patrol was detrimental to her mental health, she decided - although that most likely wasn't true - and as a result, she chose to wait until she could bother to lift her legs, much less chase down prey.
Curious, she glanced around. Her herb stores - the ones that Keanu had been complaining about all week, claiming that the herb's faint aromas were irritating him - were still there, surprisingly.
Silence sighed and went back to sleep.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:14 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Azalea | F | Pack member | M: Distance, Shadow
-
Azalea slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the morning aura. She lifted her head from where she was in the nest. She looked down at her pups with a fond gaze. Her two survivors where perfect in her eyes. Subconciously, her tail wrapped further around the both of them. She decided that she'd let them sleep for another while. There wasn't anything too important that day so they could lie in or a while. The nursery was cozy with the insulation and the heat from the other pups and mothers in the den. Azalea was almost tempted to fall back asleep herself, but she decided against it. She licked both of her pups' foreheads gently. It seemed like it would be a good day for them all.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:18 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Malakai | Alpha Male | M: Open

The crisp morning air started infiltrate into the great beast nose as his snoring of exhaustion heaves up and down. The morning light of the early spring sun rays shone into alpha den disturbing the alpha in his slumber for him to turn away from the sun. Darkness shielded him for the light of the sun's cheerful aura that Malakai wishes to diminish under his paws. As he laid in silence listening to wolves start to stir awake and the bird sing around the camp. He heaves a groan in annoyance as it is a new day of orders. A day of training these no brained juveniles that way of the pack.. He sat in the harsh silence thinking of everything that turns him sour. His offsprings desperate approval for their worth and to carry on his legacy. They have not proven a single time of his life. Another offspring of his Kalevala of his troublesome time with his lovely mistress that had no right to the throne. The shewolf that was sent to destroy enemy packs from the inside out and kill without a trace of her whereabouts. The bastard child.. His new mission is too find his legitmate offspring that has the potenial of Kalevala. Kalevala has been gone for a couple weeks spying and killing and doing his dirty work. But she will be back anytime.

Malakai finally arose from his den and bones popping and his stomach growling in anger. His eyes squinting in the sudden brightness of his world. He slowly exits out of his den and climbing on to his mighty perck to look down his inferiors that would die for him. He settles himself down his haunches and his eyes narrowing as he judges every wolf that comes into his gaze.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:25 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fracture yawned, much less courteously than he would have liked. Sleep really does mess with wolves' brains, he chuckled to himself, before stretching his legs and -
Oh. He'd slept for way, way too long. The entire den was empty, save for a very much asleep Silence. Fracture didn't blame her - after all, constantly having to gather herbs wasn't an easy job - but no one particularly appreciated the fact that she got little punishment for refusing to take part in the morning patrols.
Oh, well. There was no use in being a hypocrite - after all, Fracture was the one who'd willingly gone way farther than he should have in one expedition, and left Azalea to take care of Distance and Shadow. Azalea! Poor Azalea.
Fracture bolted out of the pack member's den for no reason other than the thought of accidentally leaving Azalea with the responsibility of the pups last night, nearly crashing into Cascade, who was simply trying to drink water and was now staring at him with a questionable expression. He muttered a quiet "sorry!" and silently headed towards the nursery, before carefully peaking his head inside.
Azalea was still in there, alright, with both Distance and Shadow curled up against her. She appeared content and happy, but didn't say much - her exhaustion got the better of her. Fracture had also recently discovered that Azalea was brilliant at grooming her pups' fur, which especially showed now.
"Sorry about last night," Fracture murmured, trying not to disturb the other nursing wolves. "I'll take over the pups."
Azalea shook her head. As always, she loved nothing more than being by her childrens' side, even to the point of sacrificing her own energy.
Fracture hesitated. "Are... you..."
"Yes," Azalea responded, proudly gazing at her pups. "You go hunt."
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:40 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moth | F | Heir | Mentions: Cascade (ind), Malakai (ind)

Moth opened her brown-green eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright light of the early morning.
She rose quietly, careful not to wake the other sleeping juveniles. She stepped over the sleeping bodies, noticing a few already empty nests, one being her sister, Cascade's. Moth walked out into the open, stretching. She looked around at her other pack mates, the ones that were awake at least.
Moth immediately took to cleaning her glorious black pelt. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of her father, Malakai exiting his den, and Moth looked away, going back to her grooming. She hoped her father kept away from her today. She wasn't in the mood for pretending.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 03:58 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Echo| M| Pack member | Mentions: Malakai

Echo yawned exiting out of the den and going to look for some water. While he was at the river he saw a rabbit and chased after it eventually he caught it and he was super close to the den so he decided the respectful thing to do was give it to the alphas. Since he saw Malakai up and exiting the den he gave the rabbit to him and he pranced off.

Edited at January 9, 2024 04:03 PM by Blaze
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadJanuary 9, 2024 04:10 PM

Smilɘcat

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mikhail | M | Juvenile | Mentions: Katyusha
-
Mikhail laughed as he ran through the forest and out into a lush, green field that went on forever and ever as far as he could see. He ran, faster, faster, and faster until he felt he could fly. Suddenly he tripped, summersaulting over his head and fell into an unseen ditch filled with sharp, long thorns. Mikhail opened his mouth to let out a cry that never came, as the spikes dug into his fur and impaled his heart....
The young wolf woke with a small yelp as he rolled off of his bedding and onto a small thorn. Embarassed, he looked around the den to see if anyone had heard or noticed him. But of course someone had. Katyusha threw him a dark glare from the other side of the den before lowering her head again. Softly stepping between the resting wolves, he ducked out of the den and out into a cool morning. Narrowing his eyes against the sun, he trotted over to a shaded are and sat, waiting for the rest of the pack to rise.

Edited at January 9, 2024 04:11 PM by Mai

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us