Luna👻
12:14:12 Silver (She/her)
I wish it was brimstone IÂ’m nowhere near the spectre dye right now
 Boo
12:14:09 Chrissy
that's suspicious.
 Chaotic Twins
12:14:02 Ryder,Kalian
is there an item that ages a wolf up a year?
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Spooky Vah
I was going to ask about why there was snow during spring but--
 Revelry
12:13:44 Rev
Time to hit mountais for some bald eagle feathers
 Blood lust tide
12:13:25 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: You got blood on my phone and Your blood tasted funny play fight.
 SixBears
12:13:16 evebot
Why is there heavy snow. Things that make you go hmmm.
 Caeruleum
12:13:13 Cae, Blue
Dipping into savings again i guess >:(
 Chaotic Twins
12:12:35 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Lazy Kingdom
12:12:32 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have 1005 character points to assign to your wolves.

fun ;.;
 Caeruleum
12:12:28 Cae, Blue
First exw x exw litter: best pup is below average e.e
 distant-screams
12:12:20 katy | beetle
i bred my ladies late so now i don't think i'll be getting any pups today e.e

if i'm really lucky, i might get some late before midnight.
 Voxtexy
12:12:08 Vox, Corey
Thank goodness I can just use my apples to do a few rounds of breeding to get pups asap lol
 Zeraphia
12:11:56 Spooky Vah
🫡

Always glad to help remind about things XD
 starmutt
12:11:41 marsh | they/it
i love when fmc starts the first day of spring everyone's just scrambling for a pup
 distant-screams
12:11:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
haha you reminded me xD
 Luna👻
12:11:16 Silver (She/her)
Fmc!!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 23, 2021 12:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sunshine | M | Kit |M:Adira, Dewdrop
Before Sunshine said anything to Dewdrop she disappeared in the caves' darkness. If make wouldn't have his nose which he could smell her, he would probably think that she really disappeared!

Before he started his calling for Adira again, black she-fox came to him. "Mom!" kit shouted out exited. "Mommy, mom, mom!" he started to running around her in circles.
He almost forgot that he can't fully see in the dark and tripped over a protruding root. But Sunshine quickly stood up and continued like nothing has happened. "Mom, I want to go outside! Can we go outside?"
Male sat on a ground waiting for Adria's response. His body was shaking because of a lot of energy in it, hazel eyes where shining drolly. The little one definitely needed to go out and get crazy for a bit.

Edited at November 23, 2021 03:37 PM by Polarias
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 23, 2021 12:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rense | F | Loner | M:Etienne
Snow. Everything was covered with that stupid snow! Red vinex growled at the white cover with anger. Not only it was almost freezing her but also not helping with finding pray. Usually, she was able to find some paw prints or anything else that could show her where were hiding rabbits, however when it was snowing, even when it was so light, it often covered all scents.

Female walked a bit more when she suddenly saw another fox. A silver male that she had never seen before, who were looking around calmly. Probably she would leave him alone and walk away. The problem was that was a fox who was on HER hunting territory. Rense narrowed her fiery eyes. As long as she is living there she won't allow other foxes to feed in the same place. "HEY!" she shouted out "What are you doing in my terrain?!"

Edited at November 23, 2021 03:43 PM by Polarias
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 23, 2021 09:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Etienne | M | Loner | M: Rense
"Apologies. I was not aware this territory was owned by another. I was merely passing through," came the reply. His tone wasn't rude or condescending, quite the opposite in fact. The wanderer was genuine. He stood, taking a couple steps forwards to get away from the cliff's edge.
The strange fox looked at Rense in an oddly neutral and calm way for having just been screamed at by a stranger. He stood, still roughly above Rense. His posture wasn't aggressive or dominant, but it wasn't submissive. It was merely calm and steady like a stone statue.

Edited at November 23, 2021 04:59 PM by Aphantasia
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 23, 2021 04:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rense | F | Lonner |M: Etienne
Red vinex didn't seem to be convinced by his words. On her face there was still a grimace caused by anger and discouragement. Rense looked at him with her critical eyes from top to bottom.
He seemed to be of a similar age to hers. Maybe a year younger than that... From his body language and posture, it seemed to her that he didn't worried much about her appearances.
She already saw many foxes like him; a quiet wanderers who were generally not even care about if they are hungry or how long time had passed since they had left their homes, because of a thousand thoughts that were in their heads.
"Lost, dreamy soul strayed," she stated aloud, with contempt in her voice, not more likely speaking to him as much as to herself. "You better go back to your pack... and tell them that they should take better care of their brats" unfriendly vixen decided that Etienne most likely belonged to local clan that was under Pipkin's leadership.

Edited at November 23, 2021 04:19 PM by Polarias
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 23, 2021 05:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Etienne | M | Loner | M: Open
"Pack?" He questioned. He had never been a part of one, didn't really care to. He knew of them of course, but his interest didn't spread far beyond the knowledge of their existence. He crouched, long tail curled neatly around his paws and draping down from there. His calm and relaxed stature hadn't changed much.
"I personally don't deal much with them. Never was a particular fan or believer in them, though enough evidently do to warrant their continued existence. I'd ask you for your opinion, though it appears you are anxious to see me off. Do you mind showing me towards your border?" His tone remained nothing less than cordial, either unperturbed by or not catching onto Rense's hostility. More than likely it was the former. He didn't appear the type to be blatantly oblivious to social cues.
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 27, 2021 10:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rense | F | Lonner |M: Etienne
Rense was thinking. That's was right; she was totally anxious to see him. But hearing that stranger wants to go away from her land himself, made her expression brightened a little. "Follow" Vinex turned back and started to quickly walked away. She wasn't looking back at the wanderer, being silent all the way. Initially, their route was uphill, but after a while they began to go downhill.
(You can relate to what Etienne was doing while hiking, I rushed so that our posts wouldn't suddenly turn into 1x1)
Finally grumpy fox stopped. They were standing in the clearing. "If you will go left" Rense started, "you will go to the white foxes camp." She turned her head to the opposite side "On the right; there's a village of humans. Do not recommend."
She looked at him seriously "If you go forward, you're going to pass border of their territories. At this time it's more likely that you will find there one of them."
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||November 29, 2021 08:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hana - Female - Raku

Hana yawns silently as she slowly drifts in and out of sleep. The morning sun is already peeking into her den through the opening, landing in her eyes. She's woken up late. Again. She gets up and slowly stretches out her limbs. She's still sore from her late-night scavenging trip, but the herbs she managed to gather were worth it. With a final shudder from the cold, fully waking her, Hana trods out of her den, the smell of flowers, herbs, and earth following her.

She stretches one final time at the mouth of her den before padding over to the kits' and queens' den. Hana carefully pokes her head into the dark den, trying not to get caught on any roots or loose rocks. "Is everyone alright in here? No wounds, I hope." She glances around, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. It's still a little hard to see in here, but she does see at least two other foxes. Well, a fox and a kit, anyways.

Edited at December 1, 2021 01:41 PM by The Draconians
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 1, 2021 12:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 14, 2021 07:28 AM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 1, 2021 01:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hana - F - Raku - Mentions: Sunshine, Adira

Hana blinks a few more times before her eyes fully adjust to the darkness of the caves. She smiles as she recognizes the scents and voices of some of her skulk-mates. Hearing Adira's voice, she quietly pads further into the black hole of the kits' den. "Is Sunshine up early again today? Such a lively little kit." She lets out something akin to a laugh, stopping just short of the queen and her kit before sitting down. "A good morning to you both." With how enclosed the space is, the smell of herbs and flowers coming off of Hana's pelt becomes stronger. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it blocks out the smell of just about anything else and... will probably put someone back to sleep if they aren't careful, to be honest. If it weren't for that scent, you wouldn't even know who you were talking to as, in this darkness, Hana's black and grey pelt makes her nearly invisible. Only her eyes still show.

The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 1, 2021 02:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sunshine | M | Kit |M:Adira, Hana, Blake
Sunshine sat down as he got a little tired from pointless running around his mother. However, this peace was going to be temporary. Little one as quickly as he was getting tired was quickly regaining to start playing new game.
"Hana!" kit realized that raku was next to him "Hana, are you going to go out side?" he asked her with excitement. His eyes sparkled. Kiddo hoped that the silver fox would be eager to play with him today. He didn't know her that much, only by name and sight, but that wasn't bothering him. To play with others, it was only necessary that the other person was willing to do so.
Then he remembered again that there was someone else in the cave. He quickly jumped up from the ground and ran to the sleeping Blake. "Blake! BLAKE!" he started to make noise all over again, poking his step brother.

Edited at December 1, 2021 02:20 PM by Polarias

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us