starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20 

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 02:25 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|M|beta male|M: Fang, Arrow
Huo thought he saw movement out of the corner of his eye as he moved through camp. He turned, catching a flash of fur. Was someone leaving camp? He followed the flash and found Arrow, running, seeming to chase something. He quickened his pace to see what. A small bundle of fur, a pup? It seemed to be running to the river. Huo saw the pup, now recognizing him as Fang, lean a bit far over the river. He put on a burst of speed but Arrow got there first. They both went into the water and Huo hurried, unsure of Arrow's ability to get the two of them to shore. He jumped in and howled, just in case his strength wasn't enough. He grabbed Arrow by the scruff of her neck and hoped she had Fang. He pushed his way to shore, before realizing that the water was too strong. Changing tactics, Huo managed to keep them afloat and breathing, hoping someone had heard his call.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 02:27 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Echo|M| Pack Member|M: Arrow,Fang
He saw Arrow following Fang to the river he followed to making sure his mate doesn't get hurt. He followed them and saw Fang jump into the river but he can't swim then Arrow jumped into the river after Fang he knew Arrow didn't have much energy left so he had to go after her. He jumped into the pool. Managing to get her by the scruff and drag her out so everyone was safe.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 02:32 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/M: Arrow, Fang
Lynxtuft felt her fur prickle. Something felt wrong. She looked around the camp. Nothing. Then, she heard a yelp. "Fang?" She whispered. "Fang!" She followed the sound of the yelping towards the river and skidded to a stop, whimpering with pure horror as she saw Arrow sink below the surface. Fang was struggling still, as he'd caught a branch, but his puppy teeth couldn't hold for long. Lynxtuft took a deep breath, then plunged into the swirling black water. She took a deep breath as she landed, but was shocked as the water swirled her into a large rock. She screamed, then realized with extreme horror that she'd used all her air. She paddled desperately towards the surface, and saw Fang floating downstream limply. She whined with despair and grabbed him. She fought to reach the bank, throwing Fang up and onto it, but was torn away from land by the current. She took a last deep breath, then gave herself over to the current.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 04:07 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Extra post

Edited at February 4, 2024 05:55 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 05:52 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | F | Pack Member | M: Echo, Lynxtuft, Fang
Arrow thought she was gone when Echo suddenly grabbed her hard on the scruff and dragged her out. She coughed, water spewing out of her mouth. "E-ch-o?" She whispered, her eyes flashing open as she looked around for Lynxtuft and Fang. "Did she-?" She coughed, knowing that there wouldn't be time for more air to flood her lungs. "Good-by--" She was cut short as the last of her breath seeped out of her and her eyes started glazing over.

Edited at February 4, 2024 05:55 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 06:49 PM

Whispering Rain

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark l F l Juvenile l M: Fang, Arrow, Huo (ind.)
Skylark sat, staring off into space. In the absence of activity, she zoned out, lost in thought. Distantly, she heard some ruckus by the river. In a cottonwood nearby, swallows sang. A willow swayed in a swampish bit of land. She smelled the prey nearby and felt the sun on her back. She was right. Dispite the commotion this morning, today was a good day.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 06:50 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan || M || Juvenile || @- Lynx, Arrow, Fang, Echo, Huo
Rowan watched Lynxtuft hurry out of the camp, he could sense her fear. Now fear cascaded over him as he jumped up and followed closely. Worried his ears drooped at the site before him.
He couldn't believe it.. Lynx was drowning, Arrow was dead, and the others were wore out from trying to save each other. Fear struck Rowan like a bullet, he was the only one capable of saving Lynx. Despite the sorrow of his mothers death he plunged into the storming water, he cared deeply about Lynx. His mind swirled of Lynx as he was battered by the current. He had to save her no matter what. His adrenaline soon kicked in powering him to swim faster. Kicking and paddling he managed to avoid the rocks. Frustration hit him hard Lynx was an inch away and he couldn't reach her. Fear no longer mattered, no one could tell but tears were streaming down his face. Just as Lynx got close enough to grab Lynx his jaws snapped around her scruff. Now the hard part was fighting the current. As he turned to fight the current he smashed directly into a rock, he whimpered and gritted his teeth but never let go. His legs kick and fought furiously against the raging water, it reminded him of his nightmare, but now he was fighting those feelings. He was starting to loose grip of Lynx with the feeling of tiredness and fatigue. But he paddled on so close to shore. His last reserves of strength pitched in as he neared the shore. Heroicly he dug his claws into the dirt dragging himself and Lynx onto the shore. He lied flat on the shore sputtering water as his chest heaved raspily. But he still got up dragging Lynx farther onto the shore. Now more fear built over him, his ear laid onto Lynx's chest listening for a pulse. He sighed in relief as he heard Lynx's heartbeat. Just as he knew Lynx was safe he passed out the pain submerging him. His whole body hurt he surely had broken a rib or another bone from smashing into the rock.

Edited at February 4, 2024 06:53 PM by Lost Rune
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 07:25 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Lynxtuft/F/Pack Member-Omega/Mentions: Rowan, Fang
Lynxtuft's eyes burned as she struggled to open them. When she finally did, she could only see sun. "Am I... dead?" She asked, her voice cracking. Ouch. I guess not then. She turned over, winced as her rib pressed against the ground. At least heavily bruised, she imagined. Rowan was lying next to her, and she pulled herself closer to him, hoping that he wasn't dead. "Rowan?" She asked cautiously. Her voice cracked, and she suddenly remembered. "Fang? What... what happened?"
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 4, 2024 07:33 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Echo|M| Pack Member|M: Arrow
"No Arrow wake up I can't lose you now please wake up." He sobbed." Why did this have to happen you were my only love come on wake up." He growled." Leave me alone Lynx." Don't die don't die I swear I wil not keep doing this if you die.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Rp threadFebruary 5, 2024 07:06 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Arrow | F | Pack Member | M: Echo, Lynxtuft, Fang
Arrows eyes were just starting to glaze over when Echo started shaking her. After a minute or two, it looked like she was dead. But then, her breaths started coming very weak but slowly grew stronger as water tumbled out of her mouth, opening her throat and stomach.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us