Amygdala
04:57:20 Amy
I don't usually check who i encountered...i made an exception today XD
 Feiella
04:56:51 Fei the writer
lovely
 Feiella
04:56:30 Fei the writer
I have love screenshots of players either horrified or surprised they encountered my pack
 Amygdala
04:50:40 Amy
Fei
True i wasn't able to chase your pack...i think it's time to increase my dominance XD
 Feiella
04:50:13 Fei the writer
Ember
I'm so sorry
 Feiella
04:49:00 Fei the writer
Amy
more like trying to scare everyone lol
 Amygdala
04:48:16 Amy
Fei
It seems your wolves are out making friends XD
 Embershed
04:46:38 The Minor Nuisance
Fei,
I just encountered your pack, too...
 Feiella
04:45:50 Fei the writer
My pack is so big that they separated to follow several packs. I'm actually laughing
 The Picts
04:45:39 Rabbit
People are stealing my relics now 💀
 Embershed
04:42:30 The Minor Nuisance
cursed explore text: (found in tundra)

Your wolves feel happy and eager to help. Étoile helps Étoile off the ice, and your pack continues on. You have earned 5 moves.
 Feiella
04:41:54 Fei the writer
what are my wolves doing? XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : 0
Crocodile : +2
Jackal : -1
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  14  15  16  17  18  19

What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 3, 2024 06:28 PM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Luna cocked her head as Akkeiaros left in a hurry. She probably shouldn't have done that. It had just now occurred to her how ridiculous she sounded. He seemed shell shocked. Luna decided she'd better get a drink of water. Luna wished Persephone wasn't chosen. She lapped up water, and eventually just tumbled in.
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 3, 2024 09:52 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mirai/F/Sent Away/Silver Pack/M: Wander, Oriole
While heading to Kayla's den with her brother, Mirai hears Wander approaching them, and upon hearing what she tells them, she nods. "Don't worry Wander, we'll make sure we're ready as early as possible, good night" she tells her and then she continues on her way.
The next morning:
Mirai wakes up early and yawns, she stretches and notices that Kayla is not in her nest. Mirai decides to leave the den and see if the others are awake yet. She wonders what awaits her and the team during their trip, and already wants to meet the chosen ones of the Gold pack.

Edited at June 4, 2024 06:18 AM by Northwest Wind Pack
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 4, 2024 03:32 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Persephone | Female | Sent away | M: Misty, Sparrowhawk
"Hey mittens." I say to her, and take the herbs. "Thanks...." I look up as a hear someone approached. I jump to my feet, ready to attack. I relaxed when I realised it was sparrow hawk. "Sparrow...?" I look around suspiciously "You're not supposed to be here!" I hissed at him, but I was glad he came. I followed him out of earshot from mittens, and waited for what he had to say.
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 4, 2024 07:00 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | F | Sent Away | Silver Pack | M: Miria, Skylark, Oriole
-
"Great, see you in the morning." Wander called over her shoulder as Miria trotted to her den, Wander walking over to hers. Skykark wasn't insight, but she curled up at the mouth of the cave anyway, feeling the cool, night air ruffle her fur, eventually making her fall asleep.

What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 4, 2024 08:13 PM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Luna felt empty and hollow. She wished Persephone were here. It was just so lonely without her. Was she making... friends. She shrugged. Just because she liked someone in the pack didn't mean they had to be a pack wolf.
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 9, 2024 09:06 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mirai/F/Sent Away/Silver Pack/M: [Open]
Coming out of the den, Mirai takes a quick look around for other wolves. There doesn't seem to be anyone around, everything is quiet. Perhaps she woke up too early, although the sun's rays were already beginning to peek over the horizon, bathing the landscape in a faint light. She and Oriole had spent most of the night with Kayla, they had a nice family dinner, but they went to sleep a little later than planned. Still, she managed to wake up early. She wonders where Kayla could be. Maybe she's with Oriole if he's awake. She heads to her brother's den but halfway there she hears someone calling her in the distance.

Edited at June 9, 2024 09:08 AM by Northwest Wind Pack
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 9, 2024 11:26 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Persephone | Female | Sent away | M: Sparrowhawk, Misty
"You really shouldn't have come this early in the morning." I say to him. "Whatever you're going to say isn't worth it. Nighttingale made her decision. We're leaving with silverpack later this morning. it's best you go back and don't get into trouble." I say coldly. I didn't want to push him away, but it's for the best. He's better off without me. Poor Luna... I head back to where Mittens was waiting. "We're awefully early, aren't we?" I say to her, "Silver pack won't be here for a while" Why did we decide to come here this early again? UGH. Now we have to wait here until those petty excuse for wolves show up. I grumble to myself.
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 10, 2024 07:57 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | F | Sent Away | Silver Pack | M: Miria, Skylark, Oriole
(Skipping to morning I guess...)
-
Wander stretched and padded out of her den. Miria was already outside in the clearing. "Morning Miria. Have you seen Oriole? I want to get going as soon as possible." She looked around. Fluffing up her fur, she trotted to Miria and sat next to her.
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 10, 2024 10:56 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Swiftfire, you are spelling the name wrong)
Mirai/F/Sent Away/Silver Pack/M: Wander, [open]
Mirai smiles when she sees Wander and answers, "Good morning, I was just going to check if he was awake. What about the Alpha?" She asks her back, and adds "Do you remember that yesterday while we were watching birds you asked me if I noticed anything strange about him and I told you that I didn't? Well, last night I did notice him a little down while we were at the meeting. Do you think something is wrong with him?
What did I do? Roleplay ThreadJune 13, 2024 01:54 AM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Luna pawed the ground and shook her black coat free of the river water. It glossemed and gleamed in the morning sun. She growled and shook the last few droplets free, then la down.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  14  15  16  17  18  19

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us