Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro
 Continental Wolves
03:14:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
If I dont come back to chat in a little bit yall know the rooster won this fight
 Voxtexy
03:14:03 Vox, Corey
Oh dear
 Ecifircas
03:13:43 
Anthropomorphic (I can't spell) Vape pen,,
 Existence
03:13:37 Exist / Kuskyn
6 more litters to wait on today, and 13 more hours for the next lot to him 80 hours ;-;
I'm going to have a nap maybe they'll give me them sooner if I'm off
 Voxtexy
03:12:56 Vox, Corey
I mean.. I could make that a thing. I just need a feral version of Cigarette or an anthro version of Vape
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:52 Anubis, Samael
Yay it's nearly the October event
 Ecifircas
03:12:50 
kycantina, you get it.
 Empress Midnight
03:12:21 
Hey Chat
 kycantina
03:12:06 ky but it's spooky
Eci, 250k words enemies to lovers and fake dating
 Ecifircas
03:11:17 
Are Cigarette and Vape in love,,?
 Boeing
03:09:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
What a sentence to log in to
 kycantina
03:08:58 ky but it's spooky
Johnny, IRL money or saving mush to buy them from other players mostly
 Continental Wolves
03:08:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
 Continental Wolves
03:07:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Now to try catching this bird without falling on my ass
 OneFourOne
03:07:32 Johnny, he/him
How do I get apples in this game?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    175    176    177    178    179   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 3, 2023 09:49 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Aoife
Finley was shocked by what the wolf had said, it has been a while since anyone has shown her any hospitality giving her a warm feeling in her heart. "I should be okay... the river sees short enough that I can make it on my own." Finley responded looking at the river trying to find the best way to move.
"Well if I want to live through the night I should get going" she chuckled giving a little stretch as well her tail unraveling into a straight line. "See you in a while I guess" Finley said before running off into the distance following the river. She could tell the storm was coming in fast so she had to hurry and find the packs home and fast.
As Finley followed the river she kept a close eye on her surroundings just in case the pack rejected her and would need to find a safe place to stay for the night.
The wind was picking up having flurries of snow shoved into her face causing her to stop quite often, she stopped for a second and looked along the river it still ventured on making her grumble in annoyance. Finley did not know where the pack was so she just had to hope some wolf will find her or just come upon the packs territory once again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 6, 2023 09:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Arashi, Solaris
Shiva stayed still, her eyes watching. Solaris didn't give any signals that he was going to make the first move. From Arashi's position, she was getting ready to lunge. She did so a moment later, lunging and landing on the male's armpit. The buck did indeed buck before starting a run. Considering the age, they could keep it running and tire it out, making for an easy kill. Solaris seemed to think the same thing, lunging out only to drop back. In her thoughts, Shiva took a loop around the grove of trees, the bull finding its way only a bit in front of her.

At Solaris's bark, Shiva gave a yip, her strides lengthening as she caught up enough to nip at the bull's legs. She then dropped back slightly so Arashi could get in a few nips if that's what she did. Shiva did not see because her attention was turned to focus on a bellow nearby. Great, more than one. Didn't matter though. Even a moose herd knew better than interrupt a wolf hunt. Shiva sped up to snap at the moose's heels again, dodging out of the way as the bull stumbled. It caught itself though and kept running. However, Shiva could see it was tiring. Lengthening her strides again, she snapped harshly at the bull's hind legs earning a swing of the head. Tiring indeed. A few more paces and then the moose would be theirs.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 6, 2023 10:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Bardou, Sundown
Shalah | F | Medic | SUP | M: Bardou, Sundown
Shalah headed at a swift pace up the bank. She had collected some goldenrod and a few pieces of ginger. Who knew what the condition of the wolf was now or the stocks of their medic could be? She paused on the trail, scenting another herb that could help. Echinacea was close by. It seemed this was a good stock. She nipped a few of them up before picking up her bundle. Good, that means she only needed one more...there. Shalah wrapped her paw in several layers of the cobwebs in a nook. Limping down the trail again, making sure her paw didn't touch the ground, she dipped it a few times quickly in the water to wash off any spiders.

Heading back up the trail, she kept the paw off the ground as she moved. Getting to the top, she looked both ways before deciding to try going left. Shalah had never been in this wolf pack's camp before. Hopefully, she didn't run into any wolves that she didn't know.
~
Flame listened to Bardou before nodding, "He better get back to camp soon. I sense a storm on its way." The wind had picked up and from Flame's position, she could smell snow. If it was just flurries, she would smell it like it was rain but it was growing heavier. That couldn't be good. Her ears swiveled, picking up the sounds of training right outside the camp. She hoped Shadow would wrap it up soon. No need for Anya to catch cold either. Sundown reappeared and started asking questions to Bardou.

Flame stayed silent in the corner as he started to help her. A shuffle outside of the den and the smell of herbs made her get up and walk outside. The herbs masked the scent of the coming wolf but by the pawsteps, it was small and injured. "Ame?" A muffled voice came and Flame perked up before chuckling. "Need some help?" She said quietly before Shalah dropped her herb bundle with a huff. "Did Bardou come up this way? I've been looking for her and the snow is picking up. I picked her trail up from the river but since, it kinda dulled out." Shalah said with a slight growl.

Flame chuckled again before saying, "She's here. The herbs might be needed." Flame turned before laying down right outside the den. She would just crowd it with four canines in there. "Hey Bardou, you have a visitor," Flame called inside with a chuckle. Shalah picked her herbs up again before walking in, still keeping the cobwebs off the ground. Seeing the female, her ears flattened scoldingly. She dropped the herbs next to the male, must be the medic. Turning back to Bardou, Shalah said in a patient yet firm tone, "Is it too much to ask for a wounded patient to stay put? You can't get rid of me that easily sweetheart."

Shalah sat down before nodding to the male, "I am Shalah, medic of the Strays United Pack. I was unsure if you had enough herbs for her wounds so I brought some up with me. I have goldenrod, echinacea, a few sprigs of ginger and bandages if they are needed." She said, lifting her paw. Her eyes stayed patient and gentle, something she had to master with a bunch of rowdy dogs. Her posture was relaxed, despite being in a den with two wolves that were both bigger than her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 7, 2023 10:47 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Cye
Ash immediately felt embarrassed when it was revealed he had been mistaken. The wolf infront of him wasn't from Eastern, but a loner who had a whiff of Eastern on him. This fact along with the embarrassment was enough to tempt Ash to just leave the wolf here. Let him survive the storm on his own. But fortunately for Cye, the young male was no promise breaker. Usually, anyway. Besides, Anya would still want him to help and he still needed to bring back food for his pack.
Despite the decision to let the loner tag along, Ash wasn't going to give him the time of day. Meaning, the young male literally just ignored him when he spoke. Only listening just barely enough to get the wolf's name and his answer to the deal he had proposed. He wished he could knock Cye's annoying look off his face, but lead the way nonetheless. "Anya will soon surpass your skill." He said with a growl, desperately needing a comeback, even if said comeback wasn't that good. But he was somewhat confident that Anya would atleast learn the basics of hunting and fighting. Enough that she would be able to survive by herself, anyway.
Ash led the way through the forest, letting his memory guide him instead of his nose and senses like most wolves would. Tracking was way harder than just following your memory. The young male smirked to himself when he noticed the loner following behind him at a respectable distance. He couldn't help himself as he imagined he was the alpha, leading his pack member across tough terrain back to their beloved home and pack. Despite his imagination, Ash kept himself alert just in case Cye tried anything. Or something unexpected happened. "We're almost there." He mumbled a few minutes later, barely glancing back at the wolf behind him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 7, 2023 03:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Anya
Shadow sat patiently to watch Anya. Her first jump didn't end quite well but she was back on her feet in an instant, a big smile on her face. At her exclamation and question, Shadow nodded, already seeing her start towards the tree again. She tried it twice more before she got distracted. Hmm...they would have to work on that. On quiet paws, Shadow came up beside her to gently trip and pin her. "In battle, if you get distracted, you get hurt and the enemy gets advantage over you," Shadow said before letting her up. Lifting his head up to the sky, he frowned before flicking his tail at Anya.

"Let's get back, we'll have to cut the training session short. That snow is picking up," He said, turning back towards the camp. "Come on, I'm sure Bri will be happy to see you." Shadow waited for Anya's answer before trotting back into the camp. Flame seemed to be hanging around Bardou's den, which was odd since the female was supposed to be down with Shalah. Turning, he headed towards the apprentice den to peek in, finding nothing. Heading up to their temporary den, he poked his head in to find a sleeping pile.

He gestured to Anya to come on up before walking over to what seemed like a pile of bodies. Silver laid closest to the entrance, keeping the cold out from the inner den. Frost and Icicle were curled together and Shadow could make out the little head of Bri in the middle. Shadow chuckled softly before heading over to where Anya was, "It looks like Bri might have tired them all out. You can join them or Flame, but do not stray outside of camp. The snow is picking up too fast for that." He said before making his way over to Flame. He touched noses with her before peeking in the den.

Shadow pulled out quickly with a quiet chuckle before making his way towards Night's den. The alpha was not there, of course, but his den overlooked the camp so Shadow could see where everyone was per say. And what he did see made him frown. The brother of Anya was not there, nor was three of the hunters. Plus Night himself. Huffing, he waited a few moments before making his way down the cliff trail, hoping to pick up Night's trail before the snow covered it up.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 10, 2023 01:05 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Shalah, Kenai, Alha

The petite male keeps his face mostly stoic as he awaits a response, only allowing the smallest of smiles to (still) remain. His ears remained perked and alert – siphoning through all the sounds around him in hopes of catching the words he was hoping to hear. And, of course, to keep them peeled for any sounds of possible danger. They may have a so-called “guard” with them, but he wasn’t about to let his own walls down because of that.

A barely audible breath leaves his body at the acceptance of his presence, which was preceded by a ‘follow me’ gesture from the female. Tension left his body as the air did the same – something that built up without his knowledge, even if he had refused to let his guard down.

Without another word, though he did cast her a grateful glance, he followed the two canines back to their camp. The pack they set out with was slow and likely designed to accommodate him. He was… thankful for. To an extent. While he was certainly cold and wet and uncomfortable, he definitely wasn’t fragile. Or extremely so, anyway. He could easily keep up with their usual walking pace… However, the cold of the atmosphere as well as the increase in snow was getting to him, so maybe just maybe he was getting a hair overzealous.

Upon arriving at what Frodo could only guess was the team’s base of operations, he allowed his eyes to wander around the place – mostly ignoring the small yip the female beside him made. It was… not exactly what he had been expecting from a back of dogs, if he was being honest. Whether that was a compliment or insult even he didn’t know. But, he was certain that the dens laid about would be much warmer than the cool earth and hollowed out trees or logs that he had been using. Among other things, of course.

Noticing a new presence, the elderly male shifted his gaze back to the medic – now spotting a similarly colored shepherd standing in front of her. A sibling, mayhaps? He could only assume so. Though, it’d be best if he did not do so outwardly.

The minute both turned their attention to him, the small mutt proceeded to stand up taller – or as tall as he could get, given his size. He refused to look weak in front of either canine, no matter his aching joints and chilled bones. Even if that wouldn’t change their impression of him. Well, besides the whole “is he strong enough to be useful” nonsense. He’d show them how useful he could be with hunting, no matter what role they attempted to settle him within.

At Alha’s introduction, the miniature pinscher bowed his head slightly in greeting before matching her gaze. His face remained mostly stoic with only the twitching of his ears and the hues of his eyes being the things that could possibly convey emotion. “Nice ta meet ya too, lassie. Interesting little get-tagether ya have here. Haven’t seen a pack of dogs like this before. ‘Specially not out in the woods like this.”

Frodo listens intently to the alpha’s following statements before granting her another nod, showing his agreement with the “orders.” Not that there was much to complain about, anyway, since it’d be getting him to a warmer area.

“Alright. That works for me if it does for ya,” he remarks before bumping into the leg of the guard before him, “Now, I believe ya have some dens ta show me?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 10, 2023 03:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
Brute heard Willow's welcome and walked slowly and quietly in the den. He bent his head down and saw Willow on a clump of moss towards the beginning of the den. He gave a smile and went to lay down behind her. "Are you feeling better?" He asked, as he laid down behind her. But he stopped when she asked about the hunting party. "No," he said, twining his tail with hers. "They should be back in a little while." His frown of worry quickly turned into a smirk as he added, "We need to stop meeting like this." He finished with a chuckle, and laid his head slightly on her neck, not wanting to hurt her shoulder.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 10, 2023 09:21 PM

FoxDolphin and Rain

Lightbringer

Give Award
can i be a female lone wolf called WildFire
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 10, 2023 09:22 PM

FoxDolphin and Rain

Lightbringer

Give Award
oop wrong thread
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 11, 2023 07:26 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) None.

~

Kimulimuli's tail wagged as Makena stumbled over to him, although only the tip had really moved due to how slightly he was wagging his tail. Her abrupt stop from the water droplets was slightly amusing in a strange way that barely made sense, but Kimu was weird like that. Maybe she just hates water. That thought made him feel bad, realizing that she was probably now cold because she had water sprayed all over herself because he decided to shake his fur around. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get ya wet." A nervous grin spread across his face, even knowing that Makena probably wouldn't get mad at him over something as silly as that, although his paws were freezing just when he first dipped them in the water, so she might be slightly upset considering how cold it is outside right now.

Kimu sat down in front of the vixen, hoping that she'd just forget that he fell in the river and take the fish, but something about her stern face just told him that wasn't going to happen. His ears flattened back against his head, awaiting to be scolded by the vixen. He knew that Kena only wanted to ensure his safety, but nobody really likes being scolded. Although he did notice that she wasn't talking the fish that he gave her, which was definitely disappointing, but he managed to stay calm and just listen to her. "Sorry, I just really wanted to get ya a fishy.."

Kimu stared at the fish he got her. It practically had a facial expression of despair; as if it was trying to ask him why he killed it, even though it was definitely dead by now. It suffered a long and painful, slowly suffocating, staring in desperation at it's watery home in front of it. That thought made him feel bad for the fish. Foxes ear meat. It's only normal for us to kill and eat fish, right? Kena's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked at her to see her standing up. He honestly wasn't surprised that Kena had already apologized to him, but he couldn't stop his tail from slightly wagging. "It's okay. I know dat ya just wanna make sure dat I'm safe."

Kimu noticed Kena turn as if she was ready to head back to the den, not grabbing the fish. He thought again for a moment that either she didn't want to fish he'd given her, or she forgot about it, but it seemed that she just was getting ready to go to the den, as she quickly grabbed the fish before murmering a muffled "thank you" through a mouthful of fish. She's gonna have fish breath for the next few days. He chuckled in his mind before sitting up and limping to the vixen. He was grateful that she waited for him to reach her side before walking, because it gave him the chance to reach his head over to give her a quick lick on her fluffy, gray-furred (I think?) cheek.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    175    176    177    178    179   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us